Average Joe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm up here in the bedroom. I heard you coming so I got naked for you. Come and fuck me, you stud."

"Damn Baby, you look fine. I have to use the bathroom but I'll be back in a couple of minutes and give you the fucking of your life."

"I'll be right here waiting for you stud," replied Sylvia.

As soon as Earl went into the bathroom Sylvia got me out of the closet and opened a big window and told me to get out quickly.

"We are on the second floor," I whispered.

"It's ok. There is a roof over the porch. You should be able to drop to the ground from there, now hurry up and leave before Earl catches us. By the way, you were great."

As soon as I went through the window, Sylvia quickly closed it and pulled the curtains. I could hear Earl enter the room.

"What are you doing?" asked Earl.

"Closing the window and curtains so the whole neighborhood won't hear me when you fuck me with your big cock."

I heard Earl say, "Come here Baby and give me some of that pussy."

I moved to the other side of the roof and began getting dressed. I slipped my underwear on over the condom. I was in a hurry as I put my pants and shirt on and then my socks and shoes. I was hoping no one had seen me on the roof.

They had a tress on the side of the porch and I was able to climb down. I was still scared shitless till I got to the main road and began my walk home. It was already two in the morning and I had three miles to my house. The roads were pretty empty.

A police car went by me rather slow and I kept walking. It went up the road a ways and came back and stopped next to me.

"What are you doing out this time of night?" asked the officer.

"Just going home sir."

"We got word there was a peeping tom cutting through some yards in the area. That wasn't you, was it?"

"No sir, I was at the bar down the road. My friend I was riding with picked up a woman and I felt like a third wheel and just decided to walk home."

"Did you have a lot to drink?

"Yes Sir I did. You see it was my twenty-first birthday and I was celebrating. I didn't want to drink and drive."

He asked me for my driver's license and checked the date of birth and smiled and wished me a happy birthday.

"It this your correct address?"

"Yes sir, it is."

"Well, hop in the squad car and we'll drive you home. It's the best we could do since you had the good sense to not drink and drive. Besides, it is or was your birthday."

The officers dropped me off and waited till I was in my apartment before leaving. They were pretty nice guys. I undressed, took a shower and got some well needed sleep.

I woke up late the next morning. I was supposed to go out for lunch with my Aunt Trudy and Uncle Ralph. They said they wanted to take me out for my birthday and had something to discuss with me.

As I walked out the door Mary asked me how my birthday was and I told her it was quite different. I was on my way to my aunt's house and would talk to her later.

I arrived at Aunt Trudy's and she smiled and wished me a happy birthday. "Well I guess you are legally an adult now," she said and gave me a big hug.

Uncle Ralph came out and also wished me a happy birthday and we got in their car and headed to the Texas Roadhouse. I had always liked the restaurant but it was a little expensive for my budget.

Uncle Ralph spoke first. "Joey, we have something to tell you but first let's enjoy a good steak dinner. It's on me today."

"Uncle Ralph, it's not something bad is it?" I asked.

"No Joey, in fact it quite good. Now let's order, I don't want to ruin the surprise." I looked over at Aunt Trudy and she was smiling. I knew it couldn't be anything bad just by her reaction.

The dinner was great and I talked to my aunt and uncle like we were great friends. I told them more about my work, apartment and that I met a few friends. I didn't tell them anything about my sex life.

They seemed truly interested in what I was saying. They told me what was new in their life and that their oldest daughter was now expecting. I went to her wedding a few months ago.

After we finished dinner Uncle Ralph handed me an envelope.

"What is this?" I asked.

Uncle Ralph did the talking. "Joey, after you were born and were around two years old your parents bought a college education fund for you. They put a sum of money aside for you so you could go to college. The money was to sit in an account until you were ready for college."

"But, I never went to college. Let's face it Uncle Ralph, I wasn't college material."

"The money could have been taken out early for any emergencies that you might have had. Needless to say, thank God that never happened. There was also a clause in the document that mentioned that if you didn't go to college or other higher education that the money would be turned over to you after you attained age twenty-one."

I opened the envelope and there was an account book in it. I couldn't believe I could have this kind of saving. It was over thirty thousand dollars.

"Your Aunt Trudy and I went to the bank yesterday and had the book updated so you could see exactly what your account was worth. Now all we ask is that you be smart about your finances. We believe you're smart enough to keep the saving for something important instead of just blowing it on a new car or good times."

I was crying. I now realize that Uncle Ralph wasn't cheap with me. He could have taken this money at any time and said it was to help raise me. I got up and gave him a big hug, right there in the restaurant. I saw a tear form in his eyes too.

I then kissed and hugged Aunt Trudy. I now realized for the first time that they really did take care of me. I promised them both that I would keep saving the money and use it wisely.

After we got back to their house I thanked them for being there for me when nobody else was. I got in my car and headed back to my apartment. I wasn't going to mention my savings to anyone, not even Mary. I wanted people to like me for who I am, not what I had in the bank.

*

Thank you for following my story. The fifth chapter will be out shortly. As always, your comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

12