Avery Takes a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on her now, she turned to present her bare foot to Rachel, who without hesitation, opened her mouth and accepted mistresses toes, first a single toe, then another and another. Soon she was sucking on all of Mistresses toes as she was supporting all her weight on her athletic body. Stepping off only long to remove her other shoe Avery stood back upon the bound submissive with one foot on her chest and the other on her lower abdomen. Carefully balancing herself she again presented the toes of her left foot for Rachel to suck while wiggling the toes of the right to slip between the moist lips of the subs pussy.

For several minutes the balancing act continued, as Rachel sucked with abandon her Mistresses toes. She teetered on the edge of orgasm as her pussy was manipulated. Recognizing the subs approaching orgasm, Avery stepped off and knelt beside her.

Slapping her subs face to gather her attention, she reminded Rachel that she was not allowed to cum without asking permission first and that she was allowed to speak only to ask permission.

Pulling the sub away from the chair, Avery stood with one foot on each side of the sub. Looking down at her she knew that Rachel had an unrestricted view up her dress. Lifting her skirt she deftly slid her thong down and off. Taking the undergarment in her hand she placed a knee on each side of the sub straddling her chest. Leaning forward, she gently held the moist thong under the subs nose. The musky aroma invaded Rachel's nostrils. The desires effect had been reached.

Shifting forward, Avery grasped Rachel's hair with her right hand and pulled her face forcefully into the Domme's crotch. Knowing instinctively what to do Rachel feasted on her Mistress's pussy, sliding her tongue as deeply as she could into the moistness. With her other hand Avery reached behind to give her sub's pussy the attention it deserved. She quickly reached for Rachel's clit and began to roll it between her thumb and index finger sending shudders through the sub that resulted in an even more fevered servicing of her Mistress.

Rocking back and forth, riding her sub's face much like riding a horse Avery felt a wonderfully massive orgasm welling up inside her. She quicken her pace, both of riding sub and of stroking her subs pussy. Finally in one last thrust of her hips, she felt herself let go in a hard earned orgasm. At the same instant Rachel breathlessly shouted "MAY I CUM PLEASE?"

"Yes, cum for me slut!" replied Avery as she collapsed on the floor still intently toying with the subs wet pussy as Rachel's orgasm crashed over her leaving her convulsing with pleasure!

Taking the sub in her arms, Avery kissed her exploring her mouth with her tongue. Then with a smile to cradle the panting submissive in her arms. Within minutes, both had drifted into an exhausted sleep.

Rachel Richey wasn't a total novice as a submissive. After all, in college she and her husband/Dom regularly attended play party's with the local community. She had been the subject of demonstrations of bondage and was even suspended once or twice. Nothing she had experienced before came close to the experience she just had at the hands (and feet) of Avery Sexton.

The pair had fallen asleep, exhausted after their first play session, and now as she began to open her eyes, Rachel found herself happily in the arms of her Mistress. Not wanting to awaken her sleeping Mistress, Rachel lay quietly still, only turning her head slightly to look at the face of Avery Sexton.

No one had ever created as eruptive an orgasm in Rachel as Avery had done earlier. She had been with women before, each time in the context of the submissive relationship with her husband and always at his behest. This time she had been with a woman of her own choice and the outcome had been nothing short of amazing! Even now there was still a tingling sensation and twitching of her labia. She was also excited that she had been able to bring her Mistress to an orgasm and still wore her now drying juices on her face.

As Avery began to awaken, her submissive wanted to maintain an air of servitude so even though she was facing Avery, Rachel diverted her eyes downward and remained silent as the good little sub she was..

Rising to a seated position, Avery turned the slave slightly to enable her removal of the wrist cuffs. With her hands free Rachel was able to rub them together and get the blood flowing once again. Avery took both the slaves hands in hers and brought them to her mouth. Kissing them and rubbing them gently. "Are you okay, sweetie? I did get a little rough with the trampling and then I left you lying on your hands for too long." She said as she continued to caress the slaves fingers.

"Oh no, I'm way more than okay. I'm ... well, I'm satisfied. More than I have been in a long, long time ... maybe more than I ever have been." Confided Rachel.

"I'm glad!" Said Avery now pulling Rachel closer and wrapping her arms around her feeling closer than she ever had to a woman sharing her bed.

"It's gotten dark outside," She whispered in the subs ear "will you stay the night? We both need a shower now and I can order a pizza. I already have beer in the fridge."

Rachel thoughtfully considered the proposition. Truthfully, she wanted to jump at the opportunity.

There was no one at home, so she would be alone there. Perhaps it would give them a chance to discuss the fact that there was still half a school year ahead of them. "Okay, but I have two conditions before I agree"

"Oh, so now my newest slave is setting conditions on her service is she." Jested Avery with a smile.

"Only two Mistress." Chuckled Rachel. "But I am afraid I must insist on them both. No anchovies," she laughed.

Both laughed at the anchovy requirement as Avery agreed. Then in a solemn, serious tone Rachel added. "And that Mistress will allow me to bathe her."

Without a word, but with a smile on her face, Avery walked to the table where her purse lay and retrieved her cell phone. Pizza Hut was on speed dial and she placed the order and provided the credit card information. No anchovies was specified and the operator told her that the delivery time would be a little over an hour due to the order volume at 7:00 on a Saturday night.

With that chore completed Avery walked back to her sub and extended her hand. "I like slow circular motions on my back" she said as she helped Rachel to her feet and led her upstairs to the bath. With only an hour until the pizza arrived there wasn't time to wait.

Avery's bathroom was magnificent, with an Acquinox tempered glass shower with a 4 person whirlpool tub and all the little extras like 6 shower jets, a removable hand held shower head in addition the the main shower heads in the ceiling. There was even a bottom shower spraying upward, underwater lights in the tub, a radio and a hands free phone! All Rachel could say when she saw it was "Wow!"

"This is why I wanted this house!" Said Avery, with a giggle.

"It is an excellent place to entertain isn't it" replied Rachel.

With the water flowing over them, Avery passed a loofah and a bottle of Neutrogena Body Clear body wash. Without a word, Rachel looked down at the loofah and began squeezing the bath gel onto it.

As the pink grapefruit scent filled the shower, Avery turned around and Rachel began to gently lather her back. Slow circular motions began at her buttocks and proceeding up to her shoulders, then back down again as both women were silent except for an occasional "mmmm" escaping Avery's lips.

After several minutes, Avery turned around and presented her front to her slave for attention. As her occasional noises became more pronounced with her increased level of arousal Rachel was beginning to make guttural sounds of arousal as well.

Avery wanted so much to take Rachel! She wanted to drop to her knees and simply devour her sub's pussy right there in the shower, but to do that would betray all that she was as a Domme. She would have to wait, but how could she!

For no reason, other than divine intervention, She looked suddenly to her left and immediately her eyes fell upon a pair of handcuffs lying on the bathroom counter. She remember that they had been in a travel bag that she emptied earlier today.

But they were her answer. The simplest of toys, that she could use to display her dominance and still enjoy the debauchery of bringing her slave to a thunderous orgasm with her mouth. "Stay right there." she instructed Rachel as she opened the shower door.

Rachel watched, in mild confusion as her Mistress walked across he bathroom and retrieved the pair of handcuffs. Reentering the shower, she took the slaves left hand in hers and snapped the handcuff in place. Pushing the open manacle through a grab bar above the slaves head she secured the other wrist so that Rachel was held in a standing position.

Without a word she kissed the slave firmly on the lips and worked her way down to her breasts, taking first one then the other between her lips. Rachel's moans became louder and more pronounced.

Soon the Mistress was on her knees in front of her securely bound slave. Without the binding of the handcuffs, this would not have been a proper thing for a Domme to do but simply adding the handcuffs defined everyone's role.

Rachel squirmed and moaned against the wall of the shower, pinned there for use by her mistress. As her tongue separated the slaves labia Avery decided that, as a test, she would not remind her slave to ask permission before cumming. She would test her to see if she was able to keep her head and remember her place. With both hands on her slaves perfectly proportioned ass cheeks, she pulled the slave tighter into her mouth, devouring her and savoring her juices and aroma.

After several minutes moans turned to ragged breaths until, in the beginning waves of an orgasm the slave exclaimed "May I please cum Mistress?"

With a knowing smile Avery replied "Cum for me baby, cum for me" raising her hand to the slaves pussy as she stood she vigorously massaged her engorged clit and her slid her other hand around the slaves waist to help her support herself. Face to face with the slave, she gently kissed her as she tried to remember just where the handcuff key was.

Completely used up by the orgasm, Rachel slid down into one of the whirlpool seats still hanging by her wrists from the grab bar. "Oh my god, I'm not sure I can survive many more orgasm's like that.

Thank you Mistress." she said with her voice trailing off to a high pitched squeak and tears of joy filling her eyes.

Disappearing for a few minutes, Avery returned with keys in her hand to free Rachel from the handcuffs. They stood in the warm stream of water from the shower holding each other for what seemed to be several minutes. Avery then released and reached to turn off the water before they both exited the shower. As they took turns drying each other the sound of the door bell echoed through the house. Both women looked at each other and like little children yelled in unison "PIZZA!"

Avery slipped on her long, plush white terrycloth robe then, just before running downstairs she laid out another robe for her slave. It to was a thick, plush terrycloth but being the slaves version of her mistresses robe it was shorter, barely covering her pubic hair and not quite covering her ass.

Rachel heard the conversation with the delivery driver as she came down the stairs and waited on the last step before being in view until the door closed. Stepping into the living room she asked "Is this appropriate wear Mistress?"

"Quite appropriate for eating pizza with Mistress my dear." Replied Avery "bring beer and plates, we'll have pizza in the living room and talk."

"Yes, Mistress," She replied

Rachel soon returned with two plates, two forks, napkins and two bottles of beer and they sat on the sofa, like two schoolgirls.

"I hate to be blunt, but I've been out of the lifestyle for a few years. Does this all mean, that you are claiming me?" Said Rachel, getting right to the point.

"I don't know if it does or not." Replied Avery, trying to maintain a Domme air of control. "For my part I would say yes, but is that what you want?"

"Oh I do, without a doubt I do" continued Rachel.

"But I am going to be your history teacher for another six months. That has to be considered." After a brief pause as she gathered her thoughts, She continued, "Another thing I have to consider is that I am getting a divorce, and I am afraid to do anything that can cause me any more problems with that"

"Are you having problems with your husband Rachel?" Asked Avery, with genuine concern in her voice."

Beginning to cry, Rachel began telling Avery the whole awful story of her divorce. "I'm having more problems than I feel that I can handle, Avery." She sobbed "The first I knew about the divorce was when I was served the papers at school. The same day as that he took all the money from our joint bank accounts and canceled all the credit cards. The only money I had was an old personal checking account that I've had since I was in high school. I only kept mad money in it, about $200 so that was all I had til I managed to get my payroll direct deposit changed."

"Do you need money, I can help if you need money" offered Avery, feeling for Rachel's plight.

"No, its fine now, my direct deposit comes into a safe account now and I can make ends meet." She explained, "But now he wants the house in the house in the divorce. If he gets what he wants, I will have nothing to show for the last ten years of work. No savings, no home, just a five year old car that might be worth ten grand. He has all the savings and I can't even find out what he has done with them."

"Wow, don't you have a lawyer?" Asked Avery

"Laughing through her tears Rachel explained "I do, but he is almost useless!"She said. "I checked around and the good divorce lawyers wanted way more than I had for a retainer. So I took what I could afford and I'm getting what I paid for."

Avery paused in thought for a moment. "We can't let the divorce take a part in your decision. There might be something I can do to help, but give me a few days. I think I know who can be of assistance."

"Okay," Replied Rachel. "No thinking of the divorce, then. What about our teacher, student situation though, can you live with being my student in class?" asked Rachel

"I want so much, to go in public with you on my arm," Said Avery. "but I realize that can't come for a while. So, until school is over, and your divorce case is over, we will have to keep our Mistress/slave relationship to ourselves. It isn't the best situation possible, but I think you are worth it, so I am willing to compromise if you are."

"Then, yes, Mistress Avery, I wish for you to please claim me as your slave!" asked Rachel with yearning in her voice.

Finishing of their beer, the two women ascended the staircase, arm in arm and prepared for bed.

Avery came into the room wearing a long, silk and lace nightgown. Rachel was already in bed, the satin sheet covering her nude body as she lay on her right side. When Avery came to the bedside, the slave threw back the sheet to invite her into the bed. Doing so she exposed herself as her face lit up with an impish smile.

Smiling down at her slave, Avery lifted the frilly, feminine gown over her head, before slipping into the king sized bed with her new slave. This was the first time Rachel had seen Avery totally nude. Her gorgeous perfectly rounded, perfectly sized breasts were so pert and so perfect it was as if they had helium in them and were perpetually lifted.

For the first time their bodies were together with the sometimes distracting implements of BDSM play. Both Rachel's arms wrapped around her Mistresses neck as they kissed passionately, their tongues molding to each other. On top of her slave now, Avery broke off the kiss and turned her attention to her breasts, nuzzling first one then the other as her right hand slid down to caress her perfect ass.

As Rachel rolled back on top of her Mistress, Avery slid her knee between Rachel's legs pressing her thigh against the slaves pussy. Rachel moaned as she slowly rolled her hips against her Mistresses leg.

Avery then assumed the top position and with her slaves head resting in the bend of her left elbow, kissing her deeply, as her right hand ventured down below Rachel's waist running her fingers through her bush. Rachel's moans were very vocal as her labia were parted by her Mistress who then began to massage the slaves engorged clit.

As the pair became more and more aggressive in their foreplay their moans and guttural sounds became louder. With Rachel on her back Avery lifted her hips and slid a pillow under them. Then slipping between her legs, lifting them and spreading her labia Avery's pubic bone slid between Rachel's labia as she wrapped her legs around her Mistresses waist.

Rachel grips Avery's hips pulling her in thrusting upward. With her legs apart, her labia opens like a flower allowing her Mistresses vulva to work its way inside of hers. As her arousal increases Avery's engorged clit will actually penetrate her slit. At the top of Rachel's stroke Avery's clit is nuzzled between the bottom edge of her slit, then as her hips slide back, the Domme's clit will slide along between her labia until their clits mash together.

As they get closer to their orgasm, their motions become more frenzied and Rachel pulls Avery downward increasing the pressure. Rachel cums first and a flood of her hot juices pour out and coat their meshing vulvae. The thrill of Rachel's screaming orgasm combining with the wet sound of their meshing pussys and the feel of her warm cream flowing into Avery's vagina was all that was necessary to push the Mistress over the edge.

The positioning of their bodies was so comfortable and thrusting so effortless it was as though their bodies were designed to have sex together. They continued without wait to press each other onward toward more orgasms. The thrusting is so natural as their breasts mold to each other and there kissing is more and more passionate. They become a pulsating mass of intertwined arms and legs, their breasts, mouths and vulvae merged as into one body as they cum time and time again until they both collapse in exhaustion, wrapped in each others arms.

Across the room from Avery's king size bed, was a pair of wide floor to ceiling windows. The windows were positioned to receive the morning sun so on Sunday morning, when Avery and Rachel were still laying in each others arms when the bright rays of the morning sun lit their faces. As they awakened, the troubles of Rachel's divorce seemed miles away and a beautifully sunlit, late November Saturday would have nothing but enjoyment in store for them. Before they could manage to get out of bed Avery's phone rang.

"Hi mom." Rachel answered, lying back onto the warm bed.

"yeah, she's right here with me" she said with Rachel's expression becoming quizical knowing she was obviously the subject of Avery's conversation with her mom.

"Sure, mom. Do you want to talk to her, or should I just tell her.?" asked Avery, now making Rachel completely confused.

"Okay mom, I'll call you later" she said clicking the end button on her cell.

"Were you just discussing me with your mother?" asked Rachel.

"Well, uh yeah, we were talking about you." replied Avery, still trying to figure the best way to explain the entire situation.

"Okay, so that's new information," she said, with uncertainty in her voice. "and does that mean your mother knows I stayed here with you last night?" She asked.

"Well, she probably has a good idea you stayed the night,"explained Avery. "because when we talked yesterday afternoon I think I said you probably would."