Aviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the foot of the stairs, the usual bus waited. But the dispatcher had come out to meet the flight, too, and had left his car close to the aircraft. Seizing the opportunity, and rather than waiting for a bunch of other people to join us on the coach, Susie and I bundled Charlotte into the back of the car. Susie followed her in; I jumped in the driver's seat and we drew sedately away from the stand. Or at least I was driving sedately -- Susie was taking advantage of Charlotte's helplessness by pushing her skirt up and pulling out the love balls that had been tormenting her for so long, pausing for a moment to lower her head to Charlotte's throbbing clit and lapping it insistently with her pointed tongue. Charlotte tried to push Susie away but was by now too weak to do much more than mess her hair up a bit -- Susie sure as hell wasn't distracted and kept probing, licking, tormenting and caressing with her tongue, upping the ante now too by sliding a sharp-nailed finger into Charlotte's ass.

I knew the airport fairly well, and headed towards the drop-off point for immigration. I'd thought about making straight for one of the maintenance hangars a few hundred yards away, but with what I had in mind for Charlotte (and Susie!) over the next few hours, I thought I'd be kind of restricted. And it wasn't ME being restricted that was the objective -- that was the fate awaiting Charlotte, who I was determined was going to spend her next few waking hours totally at my mercy. Besides which -- her uniform was beginning to look a little the worse for wear, and I had some thoughts as to what I wanted to see her wearing for my pleasure as the day wore on.

We pulled up at the foot of the escalators leading up to immigration and, with Charlotte supported between us, Susie and I breezed towards the EU channel. Fortunately our flight was amongst the first to arrive, so the usual queues were absent -- and even more fortunately, no-one wondered why Charlotte offered her passport with two hands, or why those hands were draped in her jacket and going slightly purple!

Going through customs was even easier -- we just made Charlotte push the trolley that had my carry-on and the girls' bags. And we were through in no time, being met as we emerged by my driver. He went to take the trolley from Charlotte, but naturally I was keen for her to hang on to it for now -- so instead, he went to bring the car to us.

And what a car it was. I travel often enough that I like a little bit of comfort when I arrive, and the car firm usually sends an S-class Mercedes. But they'd outdone themselves this time! Having just taken delivery of a stretch Hummer -- you know, those Army vehicles that have been "civilianised" and turned into the latest in limos -- they'd sent this along. And WHAT an opportunity it presented!

As we climbed into the back, I looked around in wonder. Leather upholstery, footstools, wet bar, tv, video -- even a video camera! -- everything that you could hope for in a car was there. The driver got in up front, and I slid closed the partition between the passenger cabin and the driver. We had an hours journey ahead of us -- Susie had agreed to come with me, and Charlotte would do what she was told, whether she liked it or not -- and here was an opportunity for more retribution.

Charlotte was lolling on the rearmost seat. We unfastened her wrists, and re-secured them to the headrests on the rearmost seat of the Hummer. Removing her skirt, we stretched her ankles wide apart, tying them with a couple of ties from my carry-on to the interior door handles on opposite sides of the car. The windows were pretty much blacked out -- from the outside, at least -- but I didn't want Charlotte to see where we were going, so I took from my pocket the little sleep mask that the airline had handed out and slipped it over her eyes. Then I put the headphones from the in-car stereo over her ears, selecting an all-music radio station and cranking the volume way up; finally, Charlotte's knickers were once again pressed into service as a gag.

What a picture. Spread-eagled, skirt gone, blouse now open to her waist, nylon clad thighs spread widely apart, slightly puffy pussy lips glistening with her own juices, held totally immobile and effectively deaf, dumb and blind -- Charlotte had no idea what was coming at her next, or where it was coming from.

I eased the court shoe from Charlotte's left foot and, watching her to gauge her reaction, ran my index finger lightly down her silky-smooth sole. I guess the lady is ticklish, because she reared ineffectively against her bonds, muffled yelps emitting from behind the knickers stuffed into her mouth, her toes curling reflexively -- this was too good a reaction to pass up! So I went to work on her foot with a will, now barely caressing her sole; now raking my nails the length of her foot; now sucking on her toes; now pausing for a second or two before resuming the assault. Susie had cottoned quickly onto what I was doing and more, to the reaction it was prompting -- and needed no invitation to join in on the other foot!

But I'd been patient for long enough now. It was almost 4 hours since I had first subdued Charlotte on the aeroplane, and it was my turn. Whilst Susie continued to reduce Charlotte to paroxysms of wriggling helplessness, I took my trousers and underwear off, revealing a very angry and hungry looking cock. I've never been one to talk about size -- to be honest, I haven't seen that many erect dicks! -- but I do know that I've never had any complaints. And I also know that I'd never seen it looking as engorged as it was then, my foreskin pulling back over the purple glans, glistening droplets of clear pre-ejaculatory fluid oozing from the tip.

I first knelt between Charlotte's widely spread thighs. I was eager to taste her and the smell of her juices, together with her continuing and futile struggles, served to arouse me yet further. Pausing only to run my tongue just once all the way from her ass to her clit, lingering on the latter for a second or two, I positioned my aching cock against her red, wet opening. She instinctively tried to pull away from this latest impending violation, but there was nowhere for her to go -- and plenty for me to push against. And push against it I did, plunging myself deep into her, impaling her helplessly against the back of the seat. Tears began to run from beneath the eyemask Charlotte was wearing as she was yet again subjected to treatment that she would ordinarily run a mile from; me -- I just revelled in the sensation of being engulfed in her tight, wet hole. Slowly, I withdrew until the ridge around my glans was all that was in contact with her vaginal opening, stretching it wide, and then again, I rammed myself hard into her; hard enough to hurt; hard enough to make her groan through the gag crammed into her mouth -- hard enough that my balls slapped against her ass. Again, I slowly pulled my now-glistening length from her depths to the point of almost losing contact; again, like a piledriver, I thrust my full, rigid girth all the way into her molten core.

I'd been too patient for too long. I could feel a huge pressure building deep inside me, and my rhythm quickened. Again and again I pulled almost completely out of Charlotte, only to drive home again -- again and again she moaned and whimpered as she was brutally raped, helpless and in the dark, only feet away from salvation as we drove through the traffic. Until, finally, I could hold back no longer and hours worth of pent-up arousal exploded deep inside Charlotte. I roared like a bull as my orgasm swept through me and collapsed against Charlotte. I pulled the earphones to one side and murmured to her "there's much more where that came from" -- to be rewarded by a muffled wail from behind her gag....

Susie, meantime, had been operating the video camera and had captured, if you'll pardon the pun, Charlotte's ordeal in full colour and high resolution. But Susie now seemed to have made a resolution of her own and pushed me to one side. Lifting her skirt to her waist -- and she WAS wearing stockings, these ones the sheerest black and the thigh-high, hold-up type, so long that their tops almost brushed against her pubes -- she pulled the obviously-drenched crotch of her thong to one side and, whipping the soaked French knickers from Charlotte's mouth, immediately gagged her instead by straddling her face and lowering her throbbing pudenda directly onto Charlotte's mouth and nose. The only hope Charlotte had of breathing was to open her mouth and as she did so, Susie began to slide her saturated pussy back and forth against Charlotte's face. Charlotte rolled her head from side to side, trying to escape the pressure of Susie's cunt, but this served only to arouse Susie more as the bridge of Charlotte's nose rubbed against her engorged clitoris. Susie leaned forward more and, not to be left out of the party, I slid three fingers deep into Charlotte's poor, battered pussy -- and my tongue into the perfect little ass that Susie was presenting to me. I couldn't hear what sort of reaction Charlotte was offering -- she was a feisty one, though, and kept on struggling uselessly against her bonds -- because she'd been VERY effectively gagged by Susie's groin -- but I could hear Susie's gasps and moans of excitement and approaching orgasm as the combination of my tongue in her ass and Charlotte's in her pussy had their effect. Then, without warning, we hit a pothole in the road -- and as she literally bounced on Charlotte's face, Susie let out a scream of orgasmic joy the intensity of which was matched only by the flood of juices now pouring forth from her over Charlotte's face.

Susie and I, sated for a while, sat back and chatted desultorily, sipping on drinks from the mini-bar as we waited to reach our destination. Charlotte was in an even sorrier state by now -- physically and mentally drained; emotionally and bodily abused she merely hung, sobbing into her mask, against her bonds. We hadn't bothered replacing the gag and Charlotte, in a pitiful whimper, asked for something to drink. Whilst Susie poured a Coke, I thought of a more inventive use for the ice cubes in the mini-bar -- and pushed three of them deep into Charlotte's vagina. The shock must have been intense, for the feeling of the ice against her red-hot and swollen pussy generated a spurt of urine from Charlotte -- the car firm might not be so keen to send THIS car next time they come to meet me at the airport!

We were approaching our destination so Susie and I worked to make Charlotte a bit more presentable. Loosening her hands and ankles from their bonds, we helped her back into her shoes and skirt, and fastened her blouse. Even freed as she was, Charlotte remained docile and compliant -- the continuing effect of the drugs she'd been fed and her treatment at our hands (and other body parts!) was clearly still taking its toll. As our driver opened the door, Charlotte meekly followed Susie out of the car and stood waiting whilst we collected the bags from the boot.

The Hummer pulled away into the gathering gloom, and a silent stillness settled over the landscape. I roughly grabbed Charlotte's wrist, and dragged her unprotestingly up the path to the front door. There were no neighbours to wonder at my rough treatment of this beautiful girl -- we had been dropped at my weekend cottage on the edge of the Cotswolds, set in a secluded valley and surrounded by trees. I knew that we could make all the noise we wanted -- and only the uncaring sheep would wonder.

Susie bringing up the rear and laden with all the bags, we entered the cottage. Immediately, I marched Charlotte up the stairs and pushed her across the kingsize bed that dominated the master bedroom. Going to the beside cabinet, I took out a pair of Kreig handcuffs and shackled both her wrists securely to the brass headboard. But not because I was planning another immediate assault on her body -- rather, I wanted to be undisturbed whilst I selected some clothing for her. She looked a complete wreck, and I wanted her cleaned up a bit.

As I began to rummage through wardrobes, though, it became apparent that Susie had other ideas. As she came into the room and saw Charlotte helpless once again, an evil grin lit up her face. She dragged her case to the bedside and opened it and for the first time, I got a glimpse of the treasure trove of toys that had been the source of Charlotte's amusement, and which had landed her in so much trouble now. Susie DID have an impressive collection!

And she set to work with a will to use this now. Shucking off all her clothes except her shoes and stockings with complete abandon, she climbed onto the bed taking with her from her case a double-ended dildo. Charlotte could see what was coming this time, and immediately began shaking her head, writhing around on the bed to try to avoid the impending assault -- but to no avail. With her wrists secured, there really was nowhere for her to go. Susie, displaying remarkable strength for one so small, simply grabbed hold of Charlottes ankles and pushed them backwards, doubling Charlotte over in the middle. Holding her in that position with one hand, Susie slid one end of the dildo deep into Charlottes still sodden vagina and then, squatting over Charlotte, eased the other end into herself. Charlottes ankles were now held in place by Susies shoulders -- she was once again unable to do anything to protect herself from the humiliation and exploitation being meted out by her captors. And Susie took full advantage of her helplessness. Slowly at first, but with gathering pace, she moved up and down on the dildo, moving it at the same time inside Charlotte. I stopped searching through the wardrobe to watch this incredibly arousing scene -- a beautiful brunette, pinned helplessly to the bed, being straddled and fucked hard by an equally beautiful blond. Charlottes head rolled from side to side in mute protest; her mouth hung open as for about the 6th time in as many hours, she was brutally invaded. And still her body betrayed her, beginning now to heave spasmodically against Susie as the driving rhythm of the invading dildo accelerated. Susie's blond hair had long since escaped its braid and now flew wildly about her face as she grew closer and closer to orgasm; her breathing became more and more ragged and her entire body grew rigid in anticipation of the approaching climax. And, with a final, almost spastic series of thrusts onto the dildo and into Charlotte, Susie did indeed come -- in a fashion so explosive that her screams almost shattered the window panes. She slumped, exhausted, forward against Charlotte, holding her pinned and bent double against the bed. And as she did so, she thrust her tongue deep into Charlotte's mouth, kissing her long and penetratingly, smearing what remained of her lipstick across her mouth, licking her eyelids -- reminding Charlotte that it was WE who were in control and that her fate was entirely in our hands.

As the girls lay in sexual exhaustion on the bed, I returned to my rummage through the wardrobe. I was rock hard again after what I'd just witnessed, but I wanted Charlotte a bit more presentable for what I wanted to do to her.

I didn't want to dress her up AS something -- I just wanted her to dress in something more glamourous than her uniform, appealing as that was. And I had in the wardrobe a dress that I thought might fit her (not that I'm into cross-dressing; a previous visitor had left it behind!). From Charlotte's case, I was spoilt for choice when it came to undergarments -- it was simply over-flowing with pretty and sexy lingerie. And I do have a weakness for pretty and sexy lingerie -- a weakness that is heightened when I know that it's being worn, and can anticipate exposing it, feeling it, tearing it away to reveal a helplessly bound and beautifully proportioned form. And Charlotte was again going to become that helplessly bound and beautifully proportioned person.

But first, I wanted to bathe her -- whilst the perfume she wore was still discernible, the eau de jet fuel that adorned all of us was not the most erotic of scents (although forever more I will associate it with the thrill of our first capture of Charlotte on board the aircraft). So, I rolled Susie away from Charlotte's supine form, released the handcuffs and pulled Charlotte to her feet. She stood before me, head bowed, clothing almost unrecognisable as the pristine uniform she'd once worn, legs trembling -- Charlotte was becoming more and more cowed.

I wanted to change the pace a little. She was, in all likelihood, beginning to become numbed by the harshness of the treatment she'd received. This meant that each succeeding experience affected her less and less; she was not therefore going to suffer the degradation she deserved following her treatment of Susie. So -- I wanted to lull her into something of a false sense of security.

She flinched a little as I stepped closer, and cowered away as I raised my hand. But instead of the slap she might have been expecting, I cupped her cheek in my hand, and planted a tender kiss on her lips. This surprised her more than would have been the case with a slap, I think, and it became apparent that my devilishly Baldrick-esque cunning plan might well succeed! So, continuing with the "gentle touch", I removed all of her remaining clothing and handed her an oversized, white towelling robe. I led her into the en-suite bathroom, and started the shower running. Without further encouragement, Charlotte slipped out of the robe and stepped under the steaming spray, turning her face upwards to the water. I undressed, too, and stepped into the shower with her. She backed away into the corner, arms folded defensively in front of her magnificent breasts. But I told her that I wasn't going to hurt her (that was true -- at least for the moment) and pulled her towards me. Slowly and patiently, I began soaping her body. Not an inch of her beautifully tanned skin escaped my attention. And as I reached between her legs, I was again astonished by her wetness -- hotter than the water needling down on her skin; slicker than the bubbles produced by the soap, her pussy was simply soaking with her own juices. Lubricating my finger with those fluids, I slipped it next into her ass -- and the sensation again made Charlotte quiver and moan.

Enough time in the shower. Taking her hand, I wrapped her in a fluffy towel and began to pat the moisture from her body. Her huge brown eyes stared at me in befuddlement -- she didn't know whether to relax or not; having been subjected to constant humiliation and abuse for so long meant that she didn't now know how to deal with this apparent gentleness. Which was just fine, as far as I was concerned -- because it wasn't going to last long!

Leading her to the dressing table, I sat her sideways on the stool before it. Then, I laid her down along the cushion -- at about four feet long, the stool supported her from neck to knees. Taking her hands one by one, I secured them to the legs of the stool at one end; at the other, I tied her ankles securely to the remaining legs. She lay before me, legs parted, head hanging backwards over the edge of the stool. So as a finishing touch, I looped the belt from the towelling robe around her neck and pulled it tight against her throat -- just tight enough to impede her breathing.

Susie joined me now and, using one of Charlotte's discarded stockings and her own thoroughly soaked thong, blindfolded and gagged our victim. Once again, Charlotte was in darkness. And silence enveloped her, too -- not because her ears had been covered, but because Susie and I were going about our next task in complete hush.

Charlotte heard a rasping sound, but didn't know what it was. More silence ensued. Then, from nowhere, there was the lightest brush of my fingers against her protruding clit. The involuntary jerk this produced resulted in exactly what I'd expected -- a tightening of the chord around Charlotte's neck, and a gasp from her as she struggled to draw breath.