Avril: Sex, Drugs & Rock N Roll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

Steven pulled his own cock out and stroked it. He was aching for some pussy, some sweet young pussy that is. Avril began to taste the salty precum that oozed out of Mick's cock and into her mouth. She swirled her tongue on the tip trying hard to get every drop.

"Yes! Move your tongue like that you fuckin' little slut!" Mick gasped.

Steven couldn't take it anymore. He moved his cock closer to her perky breasts. He rubbed the tip of his cock on one of her hard nipples coating it with precum. Then he moved to the next nipple and did the same. He only wished she had big tits so he could tit fuck her.

"Hmmmmgghhh! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck!" Mick moaned. Steven was surprised that Mick was cumming so soon.

Mick threw his head back and began spurting his cum inside the teen's mouth. Avril's body shuddered at first. She was experiencing her first taste of cum. She fought hard to swallow ever drop of Mick's seed. It was hot, sticky and so salty. She felt it tingling on her tongue and oozing down her throat.

"Yeah! Drink it you little slut you!" Mick continued.

Mick pulled his cock out and some last remains of cum dripped on her lips. Avril licked her lips making sure to get every taste that Mick had to offer. Mick fell back trying to catch his breath. Steven nodded and smiled at Avril.

"Did you like the taste of cum?" He asked touching her face.

Avril blushed. "Y-yes. I want more."

Steven raised a brow. "Yeah? Ooh you little slut. I promise to give you more cum but right now I need to cum inside of you."

Avril knew she should have felt nervous, but she didn't. The cocaine had really let her loose her inhibitions. Steven got up and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed her legs and put them around her waist.

Avril felt the tip of his cock poking at her tight opening. She moaned sounds of pain. She was still a virgin, so new to this. Steven didn't listen. He wanted more than anything to be inside of this beautiful teen girl. He continued trying to squeeze his big cock inside of her. The head of Steven's cock slid in first making Avril gasp. Steven immediately felt her taut little pussy.

Steven slid his cock further until he finally managed to get every inch inside of Avril's pussy. He groaned as Avril bit her lower lip trying to get used to having her pussy stretched by a big cock.

"Oh yeah! You're so tight baby! Mmm!" Steven began to move slowly in and out of her. He didn't want to be too rough and damage such a hot pussy.

Avril was surprised that her pain quickly vanished. She knew she was so wet and ready to lose her virginity that night. The feeling of a cock inside of her was so amazing. Steven's cock was fucking her tiny pussy turning her into a woman. His cock was deep inside of her making it almost impossible for her to breathe. She stared up at him while he began to move a little faster thrusting his cock in and out.

Mick watched the lovely girl losing her virginity. He knew what a lucky son of a bitch Steven was for having the chance to be the first to fuck such a sexy little slut. He reached down and fondled her breasts while Steven fucked her.

"How does she feel?" Mick asked Steven curiously.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Steven teased breathlessly.

Mick smiled at Avril. "Don't worry I will."

Avril began moaning once again. She was easily getting used to Steven's cock. It all began to feel so good! She now knew what all the fuss about sex was. From now on she knew she'd want more of it. She'd have to go out and buy a few dildos to keep her pussy from getting too tight again. The fact that she'd taken cocaine was probably one of the main factors that she wasn't in too much pain. She couldn't afford to be in pain the next time she had sex because who knew if there would be any cocaine available.

Steve was fucking the teen so fast now. He was beginning to break a sweat. Avril could hear and feel his balls slapping hard against her pussy. He was one hell of a lover, as she knew he'd be.

"Fuck me harder!" Avril dared to yell out.

Steven narrowed his eyes at her. "Oh you want it harder huh?"

"Y-yes!"

"Like this?" Steven asked thrusting his cock really hard and making her little body bounce on the bed.

"Yes like that! More like that!" Avril begged.

Steven decided he didn't need to be too gentle with her. She liked rough sex just like he did. He rammed his cock harder into her tiny twat making her scream, moan and beg for more. Mick watched in awe as this teen took Steven's big cock. He moved down to look at Steven's cock stretching her pussy. Her pussy hole was stretched out night and tight around Steven's dick. He saw the way Avril's pretty face was filled with lust. Her bottom lip began to quiver and he saw her pink nipples get really hard.

"Arrgggghhhhh! Oh my god!" She screamed and began to climax on Steven's cock.

"She's cumming! Ooh she looks sexy!" Mick said getting one of Avril's nipples in his mouth.

"Yeah! I feel her cumming! Such a hot little pussy! Fuck I'm going to cum!" Steven yelled.

Steven bit on his lower lip; tossing his head back he began to cum. Avril's body jolted from the sensations of Steven's cum shooting hard inside of her. Steven was filling Avril with his sperm hoping she wasn't on birth control and he could knock her up. He'd love watching the news or reading the tabloids about Avril and her swollen belly. Everyone would then know what a slut she was.

Avril could feel Steven's sperm swimming inside of her desperately searching for her eggs, but she knew it wouldn't happen. She'd been on birth control since she was fifteen to help regulate her periods.

Steven slipped out of her, still hard as a rock. Avril looked at him and smiled. She rubbed on her belly letting him know the satisfaction he'd given her by shooting his sperm inside of her. Steven flopped down on the couch regaining his strength.

"Well now, you're a good little cum slut aren't you Avril?" Mick said.

Avril nodded. Her heart was racing and she had more energy to fuck someone else. She wanted a hard fuck the way Steven had fucked her. Avril spread her legs wide again letting Mick know he could take her pussy too.

"No, no, no," Mick said sarcastically. "I don't want sloppy seconds Avril. I want your ass."

Avril gasped. She'd never had anything up her ass, not even her own fingers! How was she going to handle Mick's huge cock stretching her tiny asshole wide? She didn't care at that moment though. She was hornier than ever. She wanted to get fucked anyway the guys wanted her to be.

Mick grabbed her legs and tossed her so that she fell on the bed flat on her belly. Avril blinked not expecting that. Mick grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the edge of the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees baby, because Mick's going to take you up your sweet ass," Steven yelled from across the room.

Avril slowly got on her hands and knees. Mick's big hands rubbed her lower back and then grabbed her ass cheeks, gently squeezing them. He lifted one of his hands and slapped her ass hard leaving a dark red handprint. Avril shuddered at first.

"Owww, mmmm!" She smiled enjoying that little spanking.

"You like that?" Mick asked, giving her ass another slap.

"Ooh!" Avril wailed.

"MMM yeah! Such a hot slut," Mick rasped. He spread her ass cheeks wide and looked at her tiny pink hole that was waiting to be deflowered. Mick knelt down and put his face right on Avril's ass. He stuck his long tongue out and licked her tiny asshole. Avril moaned never having felt anything so hot! She pushed her ass back begging for more of Mick's tongue.

Mick slid his tongue inside feeling her warmth. He slapped her ass again and readied his cock to enter her. Avril was so turned on that she wanted to yell at him to just ram his cock inside of her ass.

Mick slipped the head in first hearing Avril groan feeling the slight discomfort of anal sex. Her little body wriggled and Mick slapped her ass again. "Don't move so much or else my cock will never go in."

Avril tried to hold still. It was tough, since she felt Mick's cock slowly sliding inside of her forbidden hole. She felt every inch of Mick's cock invading her asshole. Avril arched her back and Mick pulled on her long hair.

"Ahhh yeah! Damn that feels good! You're so tight back here baby. Now it's time you become loose like a slut."

Avril closed her eyes trying to get used to the pain. She took deep breaths and then relaxed when she felt Mick sliding his cock in and out of her very slowly, making sure not to hurt her. He tugged on her hair loving the feeling of domination he had on this young beautiful girl.

"Hmmgghhh!" Avril purred.

"Yeah! You take cock nicely up your ass baby. Now get ready because I'm going to go faster. I want to cum in your ass baby."

He let go of Avril's hair. Avril let her face fall flat on the bed, making her moans of pain and pleasure muffle. He put his hands on her waist again making his cock go faster in and out of her ass. She was getting so hot back there. Mick moved his hand down to her pussy immediately feeling her wetness. He rubbed her clit fast moving his hand in circles.

"Oohmmmmghgh!" Avril cried out with her face buried in the bed.

"Ahhhh mmmm, fuck this is so hot! Damn I know I'm going to cum so soon!" Mick growled.

Steven sat on the couch, amazed by the sight of a young girl like Avril taking a cock up her ass for the first time. His cock twitched without him even touching himself. He began to stroke his hard member watching Avril lose her anal cherry.

Just then the door swung open and Keith Richards stood there with a joint in his mouth. He took a long puff and his eyes widened. "What the fuck?"

Steven laughed. "Oh, like you haven't done anything like that Keith."

Keith shrugged. "I have but damn who is this pretty thing?" He walked closer to Avril. He pulled her hair making her look up at him. He smiled at the beautiful teen. "Ooh Avril Lavigne! Damn!"

Mick nodded as he continued to fuck her. "Yeah she's got a nice hot little ass!"

Keith put his joint out and sat on the bed rubbing on his cock over his leather pants. His eyes met with Avril's. He reached out to touch her face. Running his fingers on her pouty lips he leaned down to kiss her. Avril opened her mouth to let Keith's long tongue in. They French kissed passionately while her ass continued to be deflowered.

Steven frowned. He wanted some more of Avril. He walked to the bed climbing on standing on his knees opposite of Keith. He kissed her cheek and cupped her face, breaking the kiss that she and Keith shared. He moved towards her planting his lips on hers. Avril was in heaven being able to kiss the two hot rock legends and having her ass fucked by another.

Keith unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Avril's eyes grew wide when she saw the size of his cock. He had to be bigger than Mick or Steven. Keith moved towards her and slid his cock into her mouth. Steven moved closer as well letting his cock rub on her face leaving a trail of precum on her cheeks.

Mick slowed down not wanting to cum too soon. He had never had such a nice piece of ass in his entire career. Keith moaned from the feeling of Avril's warm mouth on his cock. She looked up at him while his cock drowned in her mouth. Steven moved her head back letting Keith's cock fall out of Avril's mouth and took the chance of slipping his own cock in.

"Yeah! Oohh my!" Steven groaned.

Keith raised a brow. He cupped Avril's chin and smiled at her. "Can you suck me and Steven off at the same time? Do you want to try that?"

Avril was so turned on. She nodded and opened her mouth as wide as she could to get both cocks into her mouth. Steven and Keith stuffed their cocks in the girl's mouth and moaned simultaneously. Avril could barely manage to move her lips up and down their cocks but the knew she was still satisfying them both nicely.

Mick began to fuck Avril faster again. He knew now how much she liked cock and only wished he too could manage to fit his own cock into her mouth along with Steven and Keith's.

"Such a good little cocksucker! Fuck your mouth feels so hot!" Keith roared.

"Mmhmmm! She's going to make us cum good! She's going to swallow our big load!"

Avril loved the way Mick's hand fondled her cunt. Each stroke of his hand brought her closer to her climax until she could take no more. She moaned, muffled moans and Mick felt her body shaking while her honey oozed down his hand.

Mick could imagine the young girl taking his cum up her ass along with Steven and Keith's cum in her belly. The thought was so hot he couldn't take it anymore! He shot out a long hard shot of sperm before he could even scream out his pleasure.

"Arrrrrggghhh! I'm fuckin' cumming!" He screamed out.

Keith and Steven felt their balls engorge full of their seed. "Yeah I'm going...I'm going to cum!" Keith muttered.

"Me too!" Steven agreed.

"Let's fill her mouth with sperm! Oooh fuck!" Keith tossed his head back and began spurting his seed.

Steven trembled letting his own cum shoot out into the pretty girl's mouth. Avril's body shuddered feeling so many shots of sperm entering her body. Mick's hot cum made her ass burn with heat and Steven and Keith's sperm almost made her choke. She couldn't swallow it all so some slid out of her mouth. The tangy taste of cum filled her mouth and slid down her throat.

Keith and Steven pulled their cocks out letting Avril breathe. Mick left his cock inside her ass until he grew soft. The men backed away from the girl letting her rest and catch her breath. Avril let her body fall on the bed and sighed licked her lips.

The men light up a joint and sat back on the couch as they recovered. Avril then got on her back and looked at the three sexy men. Keith winked at her. "Well I must say you were the best groupie either one of us has had."

Avril blushed. "Well boys the night isn't over. I still have so much more to learn."

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers
12