Awake with Jake Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After filling his butt up with an even bigger volume of cum than I usually produce, we fell forwards together and we panted together, me on top of his back. We stayed like that for what seemed like an age, with me still holding him by the chest as we caught our breath together.

"That was fucking awesome, mate," he eventually managed to say underneath me.

"It's been ages since I came like that," I muttered between his shoulder blades.

He struggled upwards, and I pushed myself off him to give him some space.

"Bloody hell, Jake, I hope today's laundry day, mate," he laughed, looking down at my soiled bedding.

A sudden, uncontrolled dribble of my spent seed slopped out of his arse, soaking both the duvet and under-sheet and making them even less palatable.

I chuckled. "Naah... a few wet-wipes will bring the worst of it off, mate. Laundry day's when I go home to my dad's."

After I'd scrambled up from the bed, I offered to make us both another coffee while he showered and cleaned up. He nodded gratefully and sat up himself, letting out another stream of semen from his butt with a heinous-sounding fart.

"Sorry, mate," he offered, looking embarrassed but amused. "I can't seem to stop myself - you've totally fucking shot my sphincter control!"

The bedding was now beyond salvation. I was going to have to make a trip to the laundrette: there was no alternative. My dad used to witter on about having to boil-wash really skanky things: I'd have to figure out how to set the machine up to do one of those.

"It better not be like this every time I shag you, Marcus," I said, my tone only half-serious. "I can't be pissing around washing my fucking bedding every few days."

He chuckled, groping under himself, "I think I can feel my ringpiece again!"

"Well that's a good sign!" I suggested brightly.

"Yeah, the feeling's defo coming back, mate. I'm back in control." At which point he let a third and even more dispersive fart and, suppressing his giggles, blushingly apologised.

I left the bathroom room in our house far more scrupulously clean than we'd left the bed-sheets that morning. Glancing at my dad's discarded briefs, I thought I'd leave them for Marcus to find the next morning. I wondered if he'd take a sniff of them: I would if I was in his place and it was me finding his old man's dirty shorts in the bathroom. I'd be unable to stop myself from having a little poke around to see how Mr Cunningham Senior compared with his nineteen-year-old son. Whether the pouch that had held his cock and bollocks for a day had the same musky odour that I loved to nuzzle my face into; whether the much cruder smell on the back reminded me of the many times that my university room had been left with the same pungent stink.

I dare say I'd probably even set the shower going to drown out the noise of a quick wank while I moved them around on my nose, hunting out the most interesting spots.

I wondered if Marcus would do the same: jerk himself off with my dad's briefs pressed to his face. I smiled at the thought: the image of him squatting like that, sniffing my old fella's skanky keks while he yanked away at his dick, was actually pretty funny.

Which part would he have his nose in when he came, I wondered. The front, where he could compare the smell of my cock - which he always says has a pissy whiff to it no matter much I wash it - with my dad's? Or the back, where he could see how similar we'd be if he were to give us both a rim-job? From the state of my dad's briefs, I could see he'd find him the more... how should I put it... 'flavoursome' partner.

From what I knew of my friend, I was sure he'd have a quick whiffter at the very least. More likely he'd have his face buried into them, snorting at them like poppers, while his hand pumped at his cock so fast that his precum would froth up into a white lather.

He'd once told me that at school he used to sniff his dorm buddies' underwear. "On the front," he'd said. "It wouldn't have occurred to me that the back could be fun too!"

"And did you wank off at the smell of their dicks?" I'd asked.

"Of course I did," he'd laughed.

"And didn't that make you think, 'Okay, so I might be gay'?"

He'd shrugged. "Not really. I just figured I had... well... an 'appreciation' for other guys' dick smells. Whenever we had discos and stuff with the nearby girls' school, I'd be in their like a shot. I never actually wanted to you... you know... 'do' anything with the guys whose briefs I was jerking off with."

"Did the other lads do the same thing - sniff each other's dirty keks?"

"I dunno," he'd said. "But you know how boys' rooms get. There were dirty pants lying all over the place with all the other mess we used to make. If anyone had wanted to borrow the odd pair of briefs to speed up a quick wank in the toilet, no-one would have noticed."

I carefully got back into bed with him and snuggled up behind him. I felt far more sleepy now from the brief upper body work-out I'd had in the bathroom and my cock was finally soft as it pressed gently against his bum. It would be rock hard in the morning again, by then pushing more insistently between his cheeks and intent on claiming the prize that had been denied to it tonight, but for now it was slumbering just as I hoped its owner soon would be.

I thought back for one last time to that morning, hoping that sleep would take me before I got to the boring part of lugging my dirty cum-soaked bedding down to the launderette.

After I'd pulled on some fresh briefs and a t-shirt, I went out into the flat. My flatmates were in the kitchen and they went quite when I walked in.

I made our coffee like nothing was up, even nonchalantly asking who was playing in the snooker match that was on TV.

Eventually Evan, the Welsh guy, came out with what everyone was wondering. "Were you two guys doing what it sounded like, mate?"

"What did it sound like?" I asked, pretending like I was the crown prince of sweetness and innocence.

"Well... I mean," he went on, clearly uncomfortable. "We thought the two of you were just joking around and stuff... but then... you know... it started sounding pretty... well... convincing..."

"What sounded convincing?" I asked with the same look of angelic virtue.

Toby from Lancashire cut in: "He means were the two of you fucking each other's arses, Jake. 'Cause if you weren't, I don't know what the fuck else you could have been doing."

I laughed over at them, sitting around in front of the TV and staring at up at me to see my reaction.

"We were trying some stuff out, yeah," I admitted with a sly smirk.

"What? Butt sex?" Michael asked, almost grasping at his crucifix for strength.

"Among other things, yeah," I chuckled.

"It's not like it's a problem, Jake," Evan cut in over whatever it was that Michael had been about to add. "We just didn't know you were gay."

I laughed again. "I'm not gay. Well, I don't think I am."

"So why the fuck are you having sex with other dudes, then?" Toby asked, maybe not unreasonably.

"I might not be gay, but... you know... sometimes shit happens."

Evan laughed at that. "I suppose it's a case of when the girls are away, the boys are gonna play."

"Something like that, yeah," I agreed, filling our cups with the hot water.

"So you and Ellie are still...?" Michael began.

"Of course we are," I was keen to stress. "It's not like I want Marcus as my boyfriend or some crap. We're just friends."

"Friends with benefits," Evan embellished.

"Exactly," I grinned.

Even Toby had to smile at that. "I guess it's the best of both worlds, isn't it? You've got Ellie when she's up for it, and a sub waiting on the benches for when she's not."

I grabbed our coffees and walked to the door. "I wouldn't say Marcus is just a sub, guys. In some matches, he'll easily be first choice."

They all laughed at that, even Michael.

"Kinda makes sense," Evan was saying as I left the room. "I mean, if you don't mind a bit of give and take..."

I could see that he and I might be having a bit of fun in the not too distant future.

When Marcus got back from showering he asked me if the other guys knew what we'd been doing.

"What do you think, mate?" I replied. "I mean, the noise we were making..."

"Michael just looked at me in the corridor like I was the devil incarnate."

"Screw him," I said, not realising that within just a few weeks I'd be doing that myself.

"What are we gonna say to them?" Marcus asked. He looked genuinely worried as he dried himself off. I couldn't help but notice how cute his cock looked soft.

"I've already said it," I answered him. "I told them how things were."

He nodded. "And did they get it? I mean, I don't want word getting around that we're, like, a gay couple or something. Jesus, I have a hard enough time with girls as it is..."

I smiled. "I think they got the picture, mate. Evan described us as friends with benefits."

Marcus chuckled at that as I pulled off my t-shirt and briefs, intending to shower myself.

"Yeah, I can accept that," he said. "That sounds pretty cool."

I stood in front of him, as naked as he was, except that I stunk of our sex while he smelt of my Lynx shower gel.

I moved forwards so we were right in front of each other, my much larger cock gently rubbing against his smaller and cuter version.

"I think we're a bit more than that, though, aren't we, mate?" I said in a low voice.

He smiled. "How would you describe us, then, Jake?"

I nuzzled our cocks together, enjoying feeling him harden a little against me. "I'd say we're male lovers, you and me."

"Lovers?" he repeated, raising his eyebrows. "That's a bit heavy, isn't it?"

I put both my arms around him, working my hands down his back until I was cupping his butt-cheeks with my fingers pushing into his crack.

"We just made love, mate, as intimately as two guys can. I'd say lovers was a pretty accurate word for the two of us."

He smiled as I worked my fingers between his cheeks. His arsehole was now huge: compared to the previous night I could now easily work three fingers into him. I could have probably managed a whole hand if I'd felt like it.

"Well, I'm happy for you to be my lover, Jake," he chuckled, pushing his bum back against the gentle rhythm of my fingers. "If that's what I am to you."

His cock was now hardening quickly; mine was staring to rise upwards and push against his balls. It seemed like after just half an hour since a heavy climax he was up for having his butt poked again. Ellie could take a whole week to similarly recover.

"Okay, so we're lovers," I confirmed, enjoying how the smell of his butt was becoming recharged in the air. "No lovey-dovey stuff or commitment or whatever - just good mates, like we were, but a bit... you know... special..."

He smiled and moved slightly to allow his cock to spring upwards. "Sounds good to me," he said. "We're not boyfriends, we're just lovers."

I smiled back at him as my own cock rose upwards against him. We both knew how we wanted to clinch the new terms of our friendship and it was going to mean that my bedding got even messier before it was washed.

"So what do you want to do today, then, my male lover?" I asked him with a grin. "After we've finished up here, I mean..."

He started working his cock against mine, the two of us gently sparring with our dicks like we had the previous night.

"I thought maybe we could go back to my place," he suggested. "Let my housemates know how things are between us, the same way that we let yours know..."

I laughed how horny he was. I realised that, like me, he could be a total fucking slut.

"Sounds like a plan," I said, working my cock against his. "But maybe we could do some different stuff. I mean, I'm always up for a fuck but I reckon there's another few dozen positions we haven't tried."

I had in mind the idea of having him feed me with his spunk. Of lying flat on my back and having his squatting over me, jerking his dick into my mouth as his cum was pumping out of it in surges. With me sucking it from his bell-end and gulping it down like I was suckling on his dick juice. That was the image that was making my cock wet his with its precum right then.

He chuckled. "Okay. But I reckon your flatmates haven't quite got the idea that we're lovers now, you and me, mate."

"Do you reckon?" I asked, my mouth a broad grin.

"Yeah, I think we need to give them another demo. Both ways, this time - you going first."

"Both ways?" I asked with amused surprise. I'd figured from the way he was munching my fingers with his butt that he just wanted me to fuck him.

"If you're up for it," he posed.

"I'm always fucking up for it, mate!"

"And with me on my back this time, my legs over your shoulders like they do in gay porn. You know what I mean, don't you?"

I grinned. I liked the sound of that. "I know exactly what you mean, mate."

"Come on, then, lover boy," he laughed, pulling me back onto the bed. "Let's make sure they know the score this time! That we might not be gay but we make fucking good lovers!"

And by the time I'd finally gone back out to take the shower I'd intended, I was in no doubt, from the stink of our sex throughout the flat and the looks of astonishment on my flatmates' faces, that they'd got the message loud and clear.