Awakened to the Forbidden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this about me and Steph?" There, he'd said it. There was no point to pretending she didn't know. He could be way off track but he doubted it. If Ashley's reaction to finding out about his relationship with their sister was going to have her acting out like this he needed to address the issue now.

The quick swallow and shake of her head didn't fool him. Colin caught the rim of tears in her eyes just before she lowered her head to her knees, hiding from him.

Colin undid his seatbelt, then leaned over to undo hers. His jeans scuffed against the rough material of his seat as he shifted over, placing his hand on Ashley's shoulder. When she refused to look at him, still huddled down in her seat in a very childlike pose, Colin reached out and lifted her straight out of her seat.

Ashley looked up, eyes wide, lips parted as he set her in his lap. Colin didn't look at her. Relaxing back into his seat he left his arms around her, holding her to his chest. Then he waited. When the stiff set of her spine and shoulders finally eased he started stroking her hair, smoothing it down over the blanket still wrapped around her.

"I'm not going to try and justify what I'm doing with Steph." Colin kept petting Ashley's hair, his words a calm monotone, well paced so they had time to sink in. "But in no way, shape or form does that change things with me and you. You're my sister and I love you. I never hung out with Steph before the accident. Me and you were a lot closer...mostly because you followed me around like a puppy..."

Bristling Ashley frowned up at him, clearly offended. Colin looked down and met her eyes, the edge of his lip lifting, making it very clear that he didn't mind. Anymore that is.

"The point is nothing has to change between us..."

Ashley tried to push away from him. "So things just continue as if nothing's happened. You and Steph have your thing and so long as I stay out of the way everything's fine."

Holding his sister right where she was Colin waited until she'd stopped fighting him before forcing her to look at him. "How in the world did you get that out of what I just said?"

"Nothing changes between us. Steph's your girlfriend and I'm just the annoying kid sister."

"Since when are you annoying?"

Hands braced against his chest Ashley tried to push herself back. She didn't get far so she tried sliding down out of his grasp even as she spoke. "I guess I wasn't while I was out of the way. Must have been convenient."

Holding her was like trying to hold as dozen squirming puppies. Not ready to give up Colin turned and dropped his seat back midway, pushed Ashley down on the seat and put himself in front of her.

It was an awkward position, one knee on the floor, one bent against the seat between her thighs, hands against her shoulders. Still, the space in the jeep made it possible and put him in control of the situation. The last thing he needed was her trying to take off.

"That's quite enough." Colin's tone was firm, the same one he'd used on his sister when she was a child. The tone had once been used only when she was doing something dangerous or obnoxious but it served him well enough now. Ashley couldn't help but respond to the command.

Even if it was followed by typical teenage defiance. "You really shouldn't be holding your sister like this. People might make something of it."

Her mockery of him made Colin want to forget getting through to her, bend her over his lap and spank her. The image made him hard, much harder than he'd been with her writhing around in his lap. Remembering that wasn't helping him stay on point.

"Do you really think I care what people think?"

"Enough that you're keeping it a secret."

Colin leaned down, closer to her, wanting to make sure she didn't miss a word. "Sexual preferences between consenting adults is none of anyone else's business. I don't need to announce it to the world to know how I feel. Hell, if what was going on with you and our cousin and his friend hadn't been forced I wouldn't have had a thing to say about it."

"Really?" Ashley seemed surprised.

Which made it impossible for Colin to lie to her. "No. Not really." Colin pushed back until the steering wheel was digging into his spine.

Ashley leaned forward. There was hope in her eyes. "Why not?"

Colin dropped his hands to his sister's knees. The blanket wasn't covering them, or much of her anymore so he was able to enjoy the silky texture of her skin under the rough pads of his fingers. Ashley shivered and Colin studied her face, wanting to make sure he wasn't scaring her.

"I'm a selfish bastard. I don't want to share you." "But Steph..."

"Loves the idea. She's been trying to be subtle, probably worked better with you than it has with me." Colin sighed. "Are you freaked out yet?"

Ashley shook her head. Her cheeks were flushed, he could see it in the moonlight that glowed through the window, spreading out over her dark hair and pale skin. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to speak.

Colin couldn't wait any longer. Pushing up so both his knees were braced against the seat he placed his hands at either side of her face, bent down and kissed her. Ashley made a light sound in the back of her throat and put her hands on his cheeks, then slid them back into his hair.

Time lost all meaning as Colin continued to kiss her, at some point changing positions so that he could hold her in his lap again while he explored her mouth with his tongue, stealing her ability and will to breath. He sucked at her bottom lip one last time before he stopped and wrapped his arms around her, his big muscles relaxed as he held his little sister's head against his chest.

For awhile they both sat in silence, both lost in their own thoughts. Finally Colin pressed his palm to her cheek and arched her head back to look at her. "Say something."

Ashley bit her lip. "I've been wanting you to do that for a long time."

"And you didn't tell me because...?"

A grin on her face Ashley ducked her head and let her hair fall over her cheek. "Because I thought telling my big brother I had a crush on him would be kinda weird."

It was so ridiculously obvious. There was no way Ashley could have known he would have been okay with it. There was one last thing he needed to know. "For how long?"

Her voice was so low Colin almost didn't hear her. "Since before I started dating Bobby. Going out with him was the only way I knew how to be close to you."

Colin had to grit his teeth to keep from cursing. If only he had known...but that wasn't true. If Steph hadn't seduced him, if none of it had happened, he never would have considered a relationship with either of his sisters.

Even so, it was hard not to wish it hadn't. Much as he loved being with Steph, much as he wanted to be with Ashley, he would trade it all to give his sister back the years she'd lost.

Since that wasn't possible all he could do was appreciate the good that had come of it. "Let's go back to the hotel. That is unless you've changed your mind about going to the hospital."

Ashley shook her head, sat back and wrapped her arms around herself. "No. I'll go in the morning to get some blood tests but other than that I want to forget any of it ever happened. And I want you to forget it too."

Colin wasn't sure he could, but he wouldn't press the issue now. He let Ashley go so she could climb back into her own seat.

After they drove for a bit in another bout of silence Ashley turned to him. "When we get back do you think..." she paused and took a deep breath. "Do you think you could come back to my room?"

It was hard not to smile. Colin had been hoping she'd ask. "Ya. I'll come back to your room."

Ashley fidgeted with her seatbelt. "Are you gonna tell Steph?"

Jaw set in a hard line Colin shook his head. "No. Not yet. Whatever happens will be between us for now." he glanced over at her. "I hope you don't mind, I just don't want Steph getting the satisfaction of thinking her little schemes worked."

"So just us for now?" she waited for Colin's nod and then smiled. "Good. I like that."

Chuckling Colin reached over and patted his sister's knee. She jumped and bit her lip. Colin grinned. "I thought you would."

All the way back to the hotel Colin's thoughts were locked on how Ashley was reacting to him. She seemed nervous, but eager. He was happy to see there was no bitterness, and was sure the chance to be alone with him had a lot to do with it.

Knowing Ashley as he did he had a pretty good idea of how badly her jealousy had affected her. Steph had inavertedly made herself into competition, hinting that she had what Ashley wanted. It wouldn't take long to fix that.

It might take a little longer to get things to the point that Steph wanted them, but he wouldn't worry about that now. Until Steph understood this wasn't a game to him he wouldn't worry about it at all. Right now was about him and Ashley.

Just as he'd warned. It had nothing to do with Steph.

* * *

Please note: Thank you all for reading and for your kind comments. I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long and that the story was everything you hoped it would be.

There will be one more part following this one. I'm not sure how long it will take to finish but I'm hoping it will be an ending most will be happy with.

P.S. I know the first story, and probably this one, could use some editing. I will eventually get around to doing it, but at this time, with my busy schedule, it was the choice of putting up the next part or working with an editor. I'm happy with my choice, I didn't like keeping those enjoying the story waiting even this long but I took everyones advice and gave the story the time it needed ;)