Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers

"Touch me, my little princess, as much as you desire."

She gasped. She wanted to see that stiffness for herself. Her hands moved to the sides of his pants. Dipping two fingers on either side, she lowered the article of clothing until he was exposed. Long and thick. The top of it was wet. All of it was ready, pointing at her steadily. She took that stiffness into her hand. So hot. So deliciously hot. She held it, stroked it, and watched in wonderment while Nicolo's breath hitched then quickened. How his body began thrusting into her hand eagerly. How those beautiful eyes rolled beneath their lids.

"Stop. I won't last you," his voice pleaded to her.

She almost didn't care. She wanted to see what would happen when he finished. The look in his eye, however, stopped her. Nicolo pulled himself out of Adri's hold, then moved off the bed. She frowned.

"Shh, I am not leaving you. These pants must go."

He slid completely out of his pants then moved back to bed with her. He climbed above her, wrapping his arms underneath her shoulders. His forearms were long enough that he could touch the sides of her face, ears in particular. His fingers touched her earlobes gently. It made desire rise in her even more, causing her to open her legs up to him. But he didn't join with her quite yet.

"This may hurt you."

"What?" She whispered from the haze of her desire.

"When I enter your body for the first time, it may hurt."

"Oh, that, I know." She mumbled while arching her body against his eagerly. "Please....don't make me wait, Col," she whimpered.

He stroked her ears even more. His mouth touched hers in a rough kiss that made her head spin.

"As my lady wishes."

And then he plunged.

There was a distinct, sharp pain between her legs as the hard member entered her body. She screamed out in his mouth as the sensation ran through her. Damn, that hurt. He held himself inside of her while her body adapted to the length and width of him. In the meantime, he didn't let up on the drowning kisses. His thumbs continued to play at her sensitive ears. In no time, her body was eager for him all over again. She hesitantly moved her hips to ask for more.

Col moved in and out of her in deep, leisurely strokes. The more he moved, the looser and wetter she felt--wonderfully slick and smooth. She could hear her body's eagerness with his movements. All of it caused soft mewing moans to spill from her mouth. His forehead pressed hers. His hot breath puffed across her face. He smelled like clothes fresh from the laundry lines. And it was somehow warm, sunkissed. It made her feel lost in him and the feelings of him.

Waves of pleasure filled her body, starting from the space his length filled, through to her hands and toes. She felt herself spasm around him, pulling him deeper inside.

She was rising to that point again. Heaven help her if Col stopped this time.

"You must let it go, princess," he told her in a strained voice. "Let it go."

She didn't realize until then that she was holding onto her power like a protective shield. Just as her body was on the cusp of the final pleasure, her power was on the cusp of a violent release. She was frightened to let it go.

Then she felt the spring wind over her, again. Not just at her face, but everywhere her body met Col's. It was warm and wonderful and welcoming. The power washed over her, forcing her power to rise to meet him, as her hips rose to meet his body. It was all so involuntary. All so natural.

"Show me your magic," he whispered into her mouth before taking it in his.

His skin began to glow a soft lilac color against her skin. The color bounced off the sweat on his skin. Each bead gave off a darker hue of the color. Adri watched one on his face with fascination. Col gave her a weak smile, but he was too busy concentrating on her body to worry with much else.

And her own skin answered in response, lighting her own body in an ivory touched with a green shimmer. The lilac and ivory mingled together, joining and separating just as their bodies did. His color forced her own passed him and through the room. Forced the power to unleash just as her body was thrown into pleasure beyond imagining.

As her body went tumbling over the edge, she screamed out, wrapping her legs around his. Above her, Nicolo roared with his completion.

Before she could come down from the act, time had stopped and Adri separated from the flesh. Her body and Nicolo's were distant, though she knew both were below. What had happened? Why was she floating, floating, floating...? Everything felt so light. It was like things were real and unreal. Like this was natural and unnatural.

Something else was there, watching. Waiting. Waiting for her to open up and let it in. A hand reached for her. A hand of leafy green. The hand looked familiar. In fact, all of it felt familiar.

Beyond her will, her hand touched the one offered. A door opened in her very soul. But the Leafy Green didn't walk inside. Not yet. Something else had to walk that road first.

There were smells. Smells of woods. Smells of creatures. She could feel The Cats. She could feel The Wolves. The Bears. The Snakes. The Sharks. The Birds. Everything. The Woods itself.

"Lady of the Wood," a surreal voice filled her head. "Not a name. A persona. Who you are. What you are. Take the Wood's gift."

All at once The Wood joined her spirit. This was her power. What that meant, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she could touch the creatures in her. Not all at once, but one by one. She knew them just as they knew themselves. Her inner creatures. Not a shifting beast, but something else entirely, yet similar. Something else just as wild and free.

"Lady of the Wood. Sister to the Earth Element. We welcome you Home."

The Leafy Green joined her now, closing the door but not sealing it tight. The Inner Creatures could rise and waken. The Leafy Green could join her magic and feed her energies. Yes. She was home. Home.

When she came back to her body, the room was filled with energy and the scent of a spring wind and of fresh toiled earth. She felt energized yet completely exhausted. At least for right now. Col was still over her, touching foreheads with her. A giggle rose through her. She felt fanstastic!

"Wow!"

Nicolo grinned at her.

"Indeed. That was wonderful."

"Uh huh!" She giggled then groaned. Col was still in her, keeping her on the edge of excitement. Maybe he wasn't done?

"I felt the call of all things wild."

"I think it did. I think my element came to me, too. Not just my Word."

He looked down at her surprised.

"Your element came to you? That is odd. Normally a special ritual is performed to tribute the elements." The look of awe in his eyes was almost as tantalizing as his looks of lust. "You must be something truly special, Princess Adriana."

"I'm just Adri," she said with a blush

He placed gentle kisses on her cheeks.

"We'll have to explore your new powers further, 'just Adri.'"

"Oh...okay, Um, should I start making regular appointments with you?"

The dark manly look took hold of his features, again. With a lick of her bottom lip, he answered.

"Yes."

He continued playing with her until she began to arch her back and call out. He pressed his hips against her so she could feel his body begin to tighten.

"But we are not done tonight."

He pressed his lips together with hers hard enough to bruise. Soon she was back in that blissful, wonderful place that she had so recently discovered.

EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers
12