Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to interrupt his sexual high, she concentrated on his aura and sensed what he needed to fulfill his orgasmic delight. Swallowing when she could, she pulled her mouth off his head and continued to jack on his shaft. Cum spilled out her lips and ran down her cheeks. As he squirted his fourth and fifth streams, some of it missed her mouth and hit her chin and neck, pooling in the cavity of her clavicle. Swallowing yet again, she put his penis back in her mouth and began to suck softly as she sensed the end of his orgasm coming. He shot two or three more times with a little less force and she timed it to allow none to escape her this time.

Finally, Stark began to come to his senses. He realized he was still slowly moving his hips and sliding himself in and out of Jules still sucking mouth. Slowly he leaned back on his knees and slid his member from between her willing lips. Looking down, he met her deep brown eyes and saw that ever-present mischievous glint looking back at him. Her lips, chin and neck were covered in his pearl white semen, and as he watched she brought her hand up and wiped a finger along her chin and stuck the sperm coated digit deep in her mouth. Sucking it like a small popsicle, she popped it out of her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Not bad, you taste more than edible, Benjamin." She giggled as she saw his gray eyes light with desire. Getting a feel for his desires gave her a power she had never known before. For instance, she knew that he liked being crude and animal like sometimes in his sexual activities which aligned with her own sexual desires. Her lying beneath him like an animal and playing with his seed definitely turned him on. What was even more interesting is that she knew he knew that she knew. "Ha," she thought, "this is going to get interesting. Mind games with a twist."

Benjamin Stark laughed out loud at her playful and sexy manner. Scooting over, he lay beside her face to face, and brought his hand under her head, lifting her to his lips as he kissed her soundly. Smearing his seed upon his own lips, he used his tongue to explore her mouth and taste himself upon her. Pulling back he scooped up some of his semen from her neck and stuck his finger in her mouth. She sucked on it willingly, and rolled her tongue around his stiff finger. He pulled it out and stuck it in his own mouth, cleaning the remains off.

Grinning, he growled his pleasure at her smiling face. "You, my dear, may very well be the most marvelous creature I have ever come across, and I have come across many." He said as he once again kissed her full upon her luscious wet lips.

She let his kiss linger and played her hand up and down his hard body. Her motor began to purr, and she wondered at the idea of yet another round of sex with this man. Her loins ached from the pounding earlier, yet they were melting from the desire to be taken again. This night might be a long one...