Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"I might need a hand." I said, holding an arm out for her as I leaned forward to shift my weight to my one good foot. She reached for me with both hands, grasping my arm strongly.

She stood completely naked in the room, a blindfold around her eyes. She could hear movement, but see nothing. She waited, unsure if she should move or not. She had been told to undress and then stand in the center of the room. There was no furniture in the round room, only bare padded walls and a thickly padded floor. She heard rustling behind her, the soft footsteps of someone walking on the leather like floor material. Not one set, but two? Three? Yes, definitely three footsteps. No...there was a fourth, slowly walking around the perimeter of the room. She was concentrating on that last set of heavier steps when she felt it. A hot wetness closed around one nipple, sucking it deep. A mouth, the tongue swirling around her nipple, making her nipple hard as a rock.

"Ohhhhh." She squeaked as yet another mouth closed on her body, sucking her nipple deep into the mouth. She sighed deeply as the sensations of the two mouths teasing her nipples started making her pussy wet, her clit tingling even though it had yet to be touched.

Hands started rubbing her body, teasing, stroking softly, just finger tips teasing her skin. Goose bumps raised on her arms as the fingers teased closer and closer to her mound and leaking pussy.

"Ohhhh lord." She moaned softly, as the fingers began to stroke her thighs, slowly working higher and higher until they finally touched her wet lips. The hands coaxed her to lie down. She eased herself down until she was lying on her back and then the hands coaxed her legs apart.

"OH fuck." She moaned as a soft tongue split her pussy lips wide, stroking up between them and bouncing over her hard little clit. She was about to moan again when a wet pussy pressed to her face, tangy wetness forced against her lips. She reached her tongue out and licked between the soft lips searching for the clit at the juncture of her lips.

Florence heard a gasp of pleasure above her as she stroked the wet slit again, finding the clit and flicking it with her tongue. Over and over she licked, her own tongue moving almost in time with the tongue licking and sucking her own pussy.

She could feel her orgasm building, slowly at first, but faster with each passing lick to her slit. As suddenly as it appeared, the pussy above her pulled away, leaving her juice covered face cooling in the slight breeze she could feel.

The hands coaxed her up again, wordlessly walking her across the room. The hands were specific, making her spread her legs as they walked her forward a few more feet. Two hands on her shoulders pulled down, coaxing her to squat.

She hadn't moved far, only a few inches when she felt it, a big hard cock pressing against her already wet lips. They continued to pull her down, and in the process, down on to the long fat shaft. She felt it expand her pussy as she sank down on it, the fat head caressing each inch of her soft tunnel.

She felt her ass press against a pair of strong thighs, the head of the cock pressing against the end of her tunnel.

She began sliding up and down, the cock slipping in and out of her pussy as hands began playing with her tits. The hands and mouths were soft and feminine where the hard cock inside her was definitely all man. Up and down she rode, faster and faster as her orgasm inched closer and closer to the inevitable.

The blindfold was pulled away as she neared climax, allowing her to look down at a fifty something year old man lying on the bench of a weight machine. Her nude body was bouncing up and down, the sight of her small tits bouncing wildly in the mirrored wall turning her on even more as she watched her own pussy envelope the fat cock with each stroke.

"Oh god I'm going to cooooooooommmmmme!" she moaned loudly as her whole body started to shudder. "OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" She cried loudly as her body convulsed around the hard cock, her pussy squeezing it and rippling up its length. She sat down hard, as she felt his cock expand into her, the first gush of cum pushing up into her forcefully. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" She screamed as more surges of my cum pumped into her pussy, her own orgasm peaking a second time before she slumped against the arms of the machine, her pussy still feeling the gentle twitches of his fading climax."

"Goodness." She whispered, her face suddenly flushed pink. She helped me to the bench and sat me down, bending down to adjust my cast to a more comfortable angle. My rock hard cock stuck up into the air from under the edge of my gown as my bare ass sat on the padded chair. She looked up from my cast, her eyes locking on my cock, freezing her in place. "I'm afraid this isn't appropriate." She said quietly, standing up. She bent over and reached for the hem of my gown and pulled it up, clearly intending to pull it down over my hard cock. I had just about decided that I had failed when she reached for my cock and wrapped her hand around it.

"It's so big!" she said quietly. "So fat and long." She whispered before pulling the gown over both my cock and hand.

"You like it?" I asked her quietly.

"yeah, I do." She answered, her hand slowly stroking my shaft under the gown.

"Why don't you take your jacket off?"

"Why?"

"I'd like to see your tits." I answered. "I mean if you want to fuck me you're going to have to get undressed sooner or later."

"I can't, that would be completely inappropriate!" she practically snapped at me.

"More so than what you're doing now?" I asked. Her eyes looked down to her hands, the bottom of my gown pulled up and held in her hand while the other slowly stroked my fat shaft. She let go of me as if my cock burned her, my gown falling down but leaving me uncovered.

"Now, what you want to do is ten repetitions at this weight." She said, moving around the machine and setting a weight level on each arm piece.

"Just push em?" I asked, putting my hands on the pads and acting as if I didn't understand how the machine worked.

"No, your whole arm and hand." She said, standing close to me. "Like this!" she said, grabbing hold of my arm again to move it on the machine.

Up and down she bounced on my cock, the mirror behind the machine allowing her to see her small tits bouncing with each stroke. "Oh shit yes!" She sighed, reaching up to the bars of the machine to steady herself as she tried to stroke farther, pulling herself almost all the way off my cock with each stroke. "God I'm going to come!" she squealed as her body began to tremble.

She jerked her hand away from my arm, looking down at her hand as if it had somehow offended her. It took her several seconds to regain her composure. "Now first ten." She said, a little quiver in her voice.

I counted ten with her as I closed and opened my arms, moving the big paddles of the machine with my hands and forearms. After ten times I put my arms down and leaned forward. I pulled my hospital gown up and over my head, tossing it onto the bench of the machine next to me so that I was sitting completely naked, my rock hard cock exposed and bouncing with my heartbeat. "Getting warm in here." I said simply as she stared at my cock.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" She said tugging the neckline of her blouse.

"Why don't you take your jacket off. No one can really see us back here, can they?"

"Not really." She said nervously looking toward the front of the big room. She hesitantly undid the single button holding the pinstriped jacket closed and slipped it off her arms, hanging it over one of the machines next us. She turned to face me and I could see the outline of a small lacy bra thought the thin material of the satiny blouse. "Now next ten."

I counted ten with her again and then dropped my arms. "I don't think these are the same weight." I lied.

"Really?" She asked, stepping over and checking the left setting. She stepped one leg across my cast and started to step across with her other leg when I reached out my foot and touched her leg.

Up and down she bounced on my cock, the mirror behind the machine allowing her to see her small tits bouncing with each stroke. "Oh shit yes!" She sighed, reaching up to the bars of the machine to steady herself as she tried to stroke farther, pulling herself almost all the way off my cock with each stroke. She could feel my fat head sliding down her tunnel until it remained barely inside her before dropping her weight again, each stroke bringing her climax a little closer.

She paused a half second while my foot touched her leg and then finished the move to the other side, taking long seconds to check the setting before straightening up again. "No they're correct." She said, fanning herself with her hands.

"Really? You sure?"

"It says they are."

"I don't think so, why don't you try it?" I said moving as if I were going to get up.

"No no. Stay put." She said quickly, stepping across me again, this time moving herself up my body until she was straddling my waist and my hard cock. She reached out for the pads and pressed them together while I reached out with my hands for her waist.

Up and down she bounced on my cock, the mirror behind the machine allowing her to see her small tits bouncing with each stroke. She looked down and saw my cock disappearing and reappearing into her pussy, her blond tuft of curls meshing with my darker curls with each stroke. She dropped one hand to her own pussy and began to massage her clit, knowing that it would quickly bring her to climax.

"Oh god." She muttered, realizing that she was standing, straddling me, her skirt pulled up and her hand rubbing her pussy through her panties and pantyhose. She quickly pulled her hand away and smoothed her skirt down, her hands shaking visibly.

"Why don't you take that skirt off? It just keeps getting in your way when you move."

"yeah, it does." She said, blushing crimson as she reached behind herself and unzipped the skirt. "Not quite the right clothes for this job."

"Not at all." I agreed quietly as she stepped back and slid the skirt down. She hung it on a different piece of equipment, staring at it for long seconds before turning to face me. "This blouse has to go. It feels about a hundred degrees back here. I'm going to have to have maintenance check the thermostat!" She said as she unbuttoned the blouse. She shrugged it off and stepped to yet another piece of equipment, hanging the thin material on one of the handles. She turned back to me, only in her bra, panties and pantyhose, her heels still on her feet. "Ready to do ten more?"

"I might need help." I said quietly, placing my arms on the pads and pretending to try and move them.

"Here." She said, moving over me again and reaching out for the pads. She pressed her hands on mine to help me squeeze the pads together.

She could barely wait to strip her pantyhose off, pushing them down her legs along with the small panties beneath. She stepped out of the heels and then straddled the machine again. She looked down at the big cock sticking straight up at her pussy, she felt how badly she wanted it, how fully it would fill her small tight pussy. She lowered herself slowly down, reaching down to grasp the cock, my cock, and guide it toward her waiting sopping wet pussy. "OH MY GOD YES!" She cried loudly as she settled on my shaft, my fat head expanding her pussy and sending tingles running from her pussy all the way to her rock hard nipples.

She pulled her hands away from mine and stared down at me. She looked at my face, focused on my eyes, looking deep into them before looking away, down my body to my fat long cock sticking upright. Without a word she stepped back and reached behind herself. She unclipped the bra, and shrugged it off, exposing her small firm breasts, each topped with a small round areola and a hard nipple centered in it. She tossed the bra aside, leaving it to land where it may, its arc ending up with it hanging on the machine next to me.

She paid it no mind as she reached down to her waist, hooking her thumbs in the pantyhose. She pushed them down, stepping from her shoes before pulling the thin silky material from her legs. She reached out and laid the hose over my lap, the legs split by my protruding cock.

I watched her lick her lips nervously, her eyes now focused on mine, staring into mine, her desire evident in the grayish eyes that were anything but in control. Her eyes were soft and searching, looking for something as she pushed her panties down over her hips. She bent over, her eyes continuing to be locked on mine as she moved, lifting one leg and then the other. She tossed the panties over her shoulder, the tiny white bikini style panties catching on a machine behind her and hanging, swaying as she stepped toward me again.

She straddled the machine and my waist, reaching down for my cock. She wrapped her hand around it, her fingers pointing down toward me as she stroked it slowly up and down, reveling in the hardness and the size of the appendage. She lowered herself tentatively, her unease clear in her eyes as she continued to stare into mine, doing everything by feel. She rubbed my head against her sopping wet lips, working it between her firm outer lips and then between the softer inner lips they were hiding. She released my cock and reached up for the bar over her head, balancing herself as she closed her eye and lowered her weight down onto my cock.

I felt her pussy press against the cone of my head, the pressure building until it finally began to spread around me. She moaned deeply and quietly as she slowly lowered herself down, her tunnel expanding around me, almost painfully at first. I let her control how fast she settled, the sensations inside her coaxing her faster, yet the temporary discomfort slowing her. In the end it took well over a minute to lower herself down until her neatly trimmed blond bush was entangled with my dark, graying curls.

She started slowly, painfully slowly, pulling herself up and then easing herself back down. Each stroke seemed to be slightly faster, her withdrawal pulling all the way up until only my head remained inside her and then her stroke down, quicker as my head pushed up into her.

"God yes. It feels so huge." She moaned.

"Too big?"

"Nooooo, No, not too big." She gasped. "I don't want to stop."

Up and down she stroked her pace growing as a gentle tremble began in her body. Her legs shook and her arms trembled as her orgasm began to wash over her. I felt her pussy convulse around my cock as her whole body jerked. She drew in a huge gasp of air and let out a long low cry of pleasure as her body was wracked with shudders and jerks.

After all the times I had shared in her fucking me in our minds, I was struggling to hold back. I just couldn't hold any more and my body jerked, pumping a huge gush of cum up into her pussy.

"YES!" she squealed loudly as her body shuddered with each surge of cum that flowed into her.

She collapsed against me and lay, her head on my shoulder, my cock still embedded in her, her hard nipples rubbing my chest as her chest heaved for air.

"Oh god." She moaned softly.

"I want Bonnie back." I whispered.

"Uh huh." She answered softly. "I will."

We sat that way for long minutes, my cock slowly softening inside her, yet she seemed unwilling to get off, and free herself from me. Finally she lifted herself up, pulling her pussy off of me and releasing a gush of cum from her pussy. "Goodness." She cried at the sight of my cum leaking down her legs. She reached for her panties, hanging on the machine behind her, and used them to clean her legs up. Her pantyhose, still laying across my lap, were covered with my cum as well. She wadded both the panties and hose up and tossed them toward the corner. I sat and watched her dress, the bra, blouse and finally skirt, leaving her naked under the skirt. She picked up the jacket and then hung it back in place. "We're not done yet you know."

"I know. Ten more."

"That's right Ten more." She said, hiking her skirt up and stepping across me again. She settled down on my lap so that her leaking pussy was pressed to my softened cock and then reached out to grasp my hands on the pads.

She stood her hands tied to the machine above her head so she was unable to move. Her legs were spread and appeared to be tied as she looked at herself in the mirrored wall. He stepped up from behind another machine, a devious smile on his face as he stepped closer. He reached out, gripping the front of her blazer and jerking it aside, ripping the buttons off the front. He spread the material as far as he could with her arms tied, and then gathered it behind her. He let go of the blazer and reached for her blouse, sliding his fingers into the gap between two buttons and then jerked, popping the whole row of little white buttons off of the silk blouse. He paused to look at her body, his fingers teasing up and down her firm stomach, running over her bra and circling where her nipples were hidden beneath the cups. His fingers reached up to the top of the cup, sliding them gently between her soft breast and the material of the bra. With a sudden jerk he ripped the small center joint of the cups apart, the cups separating and falling away to expose her bare tits. He continued to pull, ripping the small shoulder straps from the cups and pulling what remained of her bra from under her blouse.

He stood and ran his fingers gently across her bare breasts, her nipples hardening as he teased his fingers across and around her areola and nipples. She bit her lip to keep the moan from escaping her lips as he continued to tease her tits with one hand, his other reaching around behind her for the zipper of her skirt. She felt it inch down, his fingers closing around a nipple and squeezing gently as he pulled the zipper down.

She felt the skirt fall part way down her legs, stopped only when the narrowly cut material could spread no wider. He let go of her nipple and reached down, gripping her skirt and then spinning it around her body so the zipper pointed to the front. He gripped the material and with a single jerk, split the skirt all the way down. He pulled the ruined skirt from her body and tossed it aside.

He had yet to say a word, and she remained equally silent as his fingers teased in the waistband of the pantyhose. He tugged and released so that the elastic snapped back to her firm smooth stomach. Over and over he did it, letting the elastic snap her while his other hand returned to her nipples, moving from one to the other, squeezing, twisting and teasing them.

He moved both hands down to her hose, and pulled, slowly, stretching them out toward him, expanding the waistband until she felt it could stretch no farther. Gripping the material he pulled sideways, ripping the thin material down the front to her crotch. He pulled the partly destroyed hose down over her ass to her thighs, leaving only her small white panties coving her pussy. He grasped the material of her panties and slowly ripped them, leaving them to slide partly down one leg and exposing her pussy to him.

With nothing between his hands and her bare skin, he began teasing her body, sliding one hand back to her tits while the other slipped between her legs. She felt his strong fingers press between her lips and then stroke slowly along her slit, the side of his finger rubbing her engorged clit. She was so wet, so aroused. She wanted him. She wanted him now, but she also knew that he would do what he wanted, when he wanted, and any demands or requests would only delay what she really desired.

She closed her eyes and allowed him to tease her body, her pussy getting wetter by the moment. She opened her eyes only when the sensations on her pussy stopped. She looked down to see him push the front of his shorts down, exposing his hard cock. She arched her back, angling her pussy toward him as much as she could. She felt his cock press between her lips, his fat head spreading her lips and engaging into her tunnel. She felt him push up, putting more pressure on his cockhead and spreading the entrance to her tunnel around him.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers