Awakening Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is she going to be good?" Evan asked.

"She better be." David said as Sarah shifted nervously.

"Just as long as she doesn't fuck you up. I've had too much work put into this thing for it to get screwed up somehow." Evan added.

David got to work and began making conversation with Evan. Sarah continued to observe. She noted that the outline of Evan's tattoo was finished and David was working on filling things in. It looked like it was a scene of naked female angels battling naked demon girls.

"So, when are you going to tattoo your girlie?" Evan asked.

David continued his shading work, "Oh, nothings popped into my head yet." He stole a quick glance at Sarah who was now fully listening to their conversation.

"I think you should tattoo the word 'slave' across her back." Evan suggested.

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that." David smiled as he tried to continue concentrating. He stopped for a moment when he heard the door open behind him.

"Hi, Master." A tall skinny girl with shoulder length blonde hair cheerfully called from the doorway. Sarah watched in disbelief as she took off her clothes in front of all of them before walking to the bedroom carrying her bags.

Evan saw the look on Sarah's face and explained, "I require my slaves to be naked at all times when they are at home."

Sarah did not say anything. Jenny appeared to be proud of her body and did not mind showing it off.

Jenny returned and knelt before them. She wore a thin shiny leather collar around her neck. Both of her nipples and navel were pierced with gold rings. Her breasts were a little on the small side, but they were well rounded. Her pink nipples pointed upward a little. Her pussy was covered with short silky dark blonde hair.

"How was shopping, little one?" Evan asked her.

"Fine, Master." Jenny answered and looked at Sarah, "Is this Sarah?"

"Yes," Evan answered.

Jenny looked her over, "She's pretty. I love your hair."

Sarah was uncomfortable having a naked woman kneeling at her feet. She managed to thank Jenny for the compliment.

"Why isn't she wearing a collar?" Jenny asked.

"Mind your own business." Evan said, annoyed.

David continued his work without commenting. Jenny kept quiet as well.

"Go show Sarah what you bought." Evan told Jenny after a while.

Jenny smiled and stood up. Sarah looked at David and he nodded, "It's okay."

Sarah followed her into their bedroom. It was a very small room, but it had a large closet that was overflowing with clothes.

"I'm a clothes whore," Jenny said still smiling, "I know it's kind of weird since I don't wear clothes at home, but I can't help myself." She reached into her bags and pulled out a stylish dress and held it up to her.

"That's cute." Sarah said with little enthusiasm. Watching this beautiful girl show off her clothes was not her idea of a good time.

"Thanks," Jenny said and pulled out more clothes.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Jenny asked in a whisper, "Tell me...how is David in bed? I've always wondered about him."

Sarah was struck speechless for a moment. "I don't really have any other experiences to compare with," she admitted.

"You mean you were a virgin?" Jenny asked in awe.

"Yeah," Sarah said in embarrassment.

"That's so hot." Jenny said before asking, "Do you like being a slave?"

Sarah considered if she really wanted to confide her feelings in this girl that she barely knew, but she spoke anyway.

"It scares me...I scare me." Sarah whispered.

Jenny knelt down before her and said soothingly, "I felt the same way in the beginning. When I met Evan I was completely vanilla, but after one night with him I couldn't turn back. I was terrified of how heavy things would get...but David is very sweet and I don't think he would let you go too far."

Their conversation was cut off when they heard the buzz of the tattoo machine shut off. Sarah followed Jenny back into the living room.

"I think I've had enough pain for today." Evan said as David began bandaging him.

Sarah and David shortly returned to his room for the evening. Sarah thought about the surreal conversation she had with Jenny.

More days passed in a blur. Not much changed until the following Saturday afternoon.

"You need to get dressed." David instructed.

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked.

"We're going to hang out with Evan and Jenny tonight. She wants to try to cook us dinner." David answered, frowning a little at the thought.

Sarah picked out a pair of David's old faded and torn jeans and put them on. She wore a black tank top with them.

They went over to Evan and Jenny's apartment at five o'clock. Jenny, of course, was cooking in the nude. Sarah and David sat on the couch together as Evan helped her in the kitchen.

Evan walked in the room and handed them both a bottle of beer. Sarah took it timidly from him. She had drank a little in high school, but she was leery of doing so now.

David saw her hesitation and said under his breath, "Don't be rude, one beer won't kill you."

Sarah took a drink. By the time they were finished eating, the bottle was empty. She still felt in control of her senses.

After dinner, Evan made everyone drinks. They found a comedy on cable to watch. After her second drink, Sarah felt more relaxed. She was laughing with everyone at the movie and agreed to have a glass of wine with Jenny. As they continued watching the movie, Sarah kept stealing glances at Jenny who was kneeling happily at Evan's feet. Sarah pictured herself doing the same in front of David and found the idea strangely appealing.

When the movie was over they played a movie trivia game. If David didn't know an answer, Sarah usually did and they easily won.

"I hate playing this game with you, fucker. You know more useless shit than anyone should." Evan said as he put it away and then added, "And that goes for your girl too."

David laughed and Sarah giggled. Jenny returned from the kitchen and handed her yet another drink.

Sarah shook her head, "No, I can't."

Jenny nodded insistently, "Yes, you can. Drink it or I'll ask David to spank you in front of us."

"And I will." David added playfully poking Sarah in the ribs.

"Well, if you insist," Sarah blushed as she took the drink. She was becoming acutely aware of the wetness in her panties.

Jenny took her place at Evan's feet again and they continued watching television and talking. Sarah was too aware of David sitting next to her and she kept fighting the urge to touch him.

Her attention was diverted when Jenny asked her a question. "Did you really used to be a goth?"

Sarah shot David a look that would kill before answering, "I guess you could say that."

"I bet you looked hot." Jenny said.

It was almost ten o'clock when Jenny leaned up and whispered something in Evan's ear. He stared at David and Sarah as she did.

"You'll have to ask him," Evan replied to whatever question Jenny had asked.

Jenny gracefully got up and knelt before David.

"I was wondering if I could dress Sarah up...to see how she looks?" Jenny demurely asked David.

"Sure." David said and patted Sarah on the knee. He knew she was fuming on the inside.

If it hadn't been for the drinks, Sarah would have bolted from the room. As Jenny pulled her to her feet, they hit her and the room seemed to move a little. Jenny continued to drag her into her bedroom. Sarah sat on the bed as Jenny got what she needed.

"I'm going to start with your hair. Do you mind sitting on the floor?" Jenny asked, holding a hairbrush and elastic hair bands.

"Why not." Sarah said as she slid down on the floor.

Jenny sat behind her on the bed and began braiding half of her hair. Sarah caught a glimpse of them in a mirror mounted on the wall and saw to her shock, Jenny's legs were open and she could see the inner folds of her cunt. She tried not to stare, but Jenny caught her looking once.

"Do you like girls?" Jenny asked as if it was a normal question.

"I've never been with one." Sarah said.

"I like it sometimes." Jenny said and then asked, "Do you ever think about it?"

"Yes." Sarah blushed.

"Maybe one day you and I can play together." Jenny said as she finished up her hair. She got up to get the make up. Sarah returned to sitting on the bed.

Jenny sat next to her on the bed and began applying the make up. Sarah remembered the feeling of the heavy mascara weighing down her long eye lashes from high school.

"My foundation isn't light enough, but it still looks good." Jenny noted and handed Sarah a mirror.

Sarah felt like she had gone back in time as looked at her reflection. Her eyes were surrounded by black make up and it made her blue eyes stand out. Jenny had found a dark plum lipstick that worked well with Sarah's hair and skin tone. Her hair was tightly braided on each side down the back.

"You're missing something." Jenny said and began rummaging though her closet. She returned and held out a leather collar.

"I don't think so." Sarah said.

"Yes, you have to, it'll look so cool." Jenny placed it around her neck before she could protest further.

Sarah stood up and looked at herself in the full length mirror. For the first time in years, she thought she looked attractive.

Jenny stood behind her and placed her hands on Sarah's ass. "You should go out there naked and kneel before David. He would die a happy man." She whispered into Sarah's ear.

Goosebumps rose on Sarah's neck.

"I can't do that," she said as she stared into the mirror.

"But, you want to, don't you?" Jenny whispered again, her voice heavy with seduction.

"Yes, but I can't..." A chill ran through Sarah's body. She wanted to turn around and kiss Jenny.

"At least kneel in front of him." Jenny continued to persist as she guided Sarah out of the room.

Sarah felt faint as she walked into the room. She felt David and Evan's eyes on her. They looked on in wonder as Sarah allowed Jenny to direct her in front of David. She gently pushed Sarah's shoulders down. Slowly, Sarah descended to her knees. She did not dare look up.

"My god, you're gorgeous." David said as he reached out to run his hand down Sarah's cheek. She peeked up at him as she shivered again.

"She's a natural alright." Evan added.

"I tried to get her to take her clothes off, but she wouldn't." Jenny giggled, breaking the tension.

They all resumed talking again about other things. Sarah remained on the floor, but turned around so her back was facing David. She jumped when she felt him start rubbing her bare shoulders. His touch her set her body on fire.

Evan talked David into watching one more movie and another beer. Jenny was still insisting Sarah drink too and Sarah's inhibitions were lowered even more when she dimmed the lights for the movie. Sarah looked over at one point to see Jenny and Evan kissing. Evan was playing with one of her breasts.

David noticed Sarah watching this with interest. He was having a hard time controlling his own urges. He found Sarah incredibly sexy dressed as she was.

"Sit on my lap." He nuzzled Sarah's neck.

Sarah rose and sat down just barely on his lap. She felt her clit begin to pulse at being so close to him. She wished that he would just take her back to their room and fuck her. She leaned on him and rested her head on his shoulder. David wrapped one of his arms around her waist. His hand was resting on her inner thigh.

Sarah fought with her desires. She felt a rush of relief when David's other hand found her breast. He rolled her nipple through her shirt and she moaned into his neck. His other hand tickled her thigh and she made a sound that was part gasp part giggle.

"Evan, I'm sorry, but I think it's time for us to leave." David said and stood up as he still held onto Sarah.

"Yeah, I understand." Evan said with Jenny's head between his legs.

David walked Sarah out following her closely behind. She could feel his hardness.

When they were out of ear shot of Evan and Jenny, Sarah giggled before asking, "Do you want me to act like Jenny, Master?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"Don't call me that unless you mean it." David's voice was unfaltering and his fingers dug into Sarah's skin.

Sarah's heart dropped, "Sorry," she squealed.

They went back into his room and David passionately kissed her. Sarah's tongue met his with equal force. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down with her panties. Next he took off her shirt. He left the collar on. Sarah laid obediently on the bed as he went to his closet to get out some things.

"I want to play tonight." He told Sarah as he returned to her side. He began by securing her wrists with silk scarves. He used rope to tie her ankles down and allowed enough slack so he could push her legs up if necessary.

Sarah was relaxed even though she was laying spread eagle on the bed with the lights on. Calmly, she watched David as he approached her holding a blindfold.

"I hate to cover your beautiful eyes, but I think this will help you." He said while putting it over her eyes. Sarah did find the darkness soothing.

It seemed like an eternity to her before he did anything.

He began by running something soft down her body. Sarah squirmed in her bonds.

The sensation intensified between her thighs. Sarah couldn't stop from giggling.

"Ah, so you're ticklish...that should make things interesting." David said almost gleefully.

"Oh, please don't!" Sarah desperately begged as he moved the feather to her breasts. He tickled her at one spot and then another until she was panting. Every cell in her body seemed to be hypersensitive.

David got out his next weapon, a small vibrator. Sarah had never used one before and was not able to figure out what the sound was before it touched her. She moaned as the waves reverberated through her cunt. David ran it along her inner folds for minutes until she was arching her back to try to make contact with it.

"David, please, either stop or let me cum...I can't take this anymore." Sarah pleaded in a voice louder than normal.

"What will you do for me in return?" David asked from between her legs. To make his point, he licked her clit.

"What ever you want!" Sarah moaned.

"Really? So you'd let me fuck your ass?" He asked, running the vibe from her clit to her ass.

Sarah would have promised him her soul if he had asked for it.

"Yes!" she cried.

David smiled at his victory. He applied the vibe against her clit while his fingers probed inside of her cunt. Sarah screamed as the first orgasm started. It quickly flowed into a second and then a third, smaller one.

He left Sarah for a moment while her head swam with the intensity of her pleasure. He returned with the smallest butt plug he had been able to find and a tube of lubricant. David applied the lube to the toy and then guided Sarah's legs up.

"As much as I would like to take you up on your offer, I think that I would prefer to start with something smaller than my cock." David told her.

Sarah took a deep breath and tried to relax her muscles. She flinched when the cold lube touched her. To distract her, David gently massaged her clit as he started forcing the plug into her ass.

"If you push out it will hurt less." David said when he felt her resistance.

Sarah was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as she feared. She wondered how big whatever he was putting in her ass was. She could feel her muscles give way as the thing suddenly went in easily. She could feel something resting against the outside of her body.

"What is it?" she asked.

"A small butt plug." David answered. He left to get his next tool, a leather riding crop. He ran it along Sarah's ribs.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked her.

"Something you're going to hit me with?" Sarah asked trying to sound calm, but she could hear her voice crack a little.

"Yes, a crop." David was enjoying taking in the sight of her lying helpless, bound to the bed. She was completely at his mercy. He slowly lifted the crop in the air and then flicked the tip against her right thigh.

Sarah yelped a bit in surprise. It really hadn't hurt, but startled her. David continued alternating between her left and right thigh until he felt she had become used to the sensations.

She cried out in sudden pain as he flicked the inside of one thigh. At the same time, she could feel a gush of fluid trickle out of her cunt.

David returned to hitting the top of her thighs, but this time with the shaft of the crop. He began to notice that Sarah was pushing herself up to meet his strokes. He stopped for a moment to run his fingers along her cunt and discovered how wet she was.

Sarah moaned as she felt his fingers caress her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" David asked as he began to get undressed.

"Yes." It took a huge effort for Sarah to say this single word. She felt like time had suddenly slowed down.

"Beg me." He finished undressing and turned off the light. He was going to take the blindfold off of her and wanted her to be comfortable. He went to the bathroom, turned on the light, and cracked open the door allowing enough light for him to see.

"Please." Sarah squeaked.

"You can do better than that." She felt the bed dip down as David began untying her.

Sarah remained silent as he finished untying her and took of her blindfold. She blinked as her eyes tried to adjust to the light. She focused on David who was waiting.

"Do you need a drink?" He asked.

"Yes." Sarah said quietly. She suddenly felt shy with him standing in front of her naked. His cock was hard.

David gave her some water. She lifted herself on her elbows to drink and became suddenly aware of the plug that remained in her ass.

David noticed her flinch and smiled, "Now, were you about to ask me something?"

Sarah sighed a little, as he took the bottle of water away. She wanted him inside of her, but she still did not want to beg him to fuck her. David returned to the bed and started caressing her. He motioned for her to roll over on her stomach and he ran his hands across her back and over the curve of her ass. Suddenly, his hand rolled over a sensitive spot bringing Sarah to her point of no return.

"Fuck me please, I'm begging you..." she began.

"Show me." David said and laid down on his back

"I don't understand." Sarah sat up on her haunches and looked him in the eyes for a brief moment.

David took her hand in his and directed it to his hard cock. He groaned as her soft hand wrapped around his shaft. She watched him intently as she fondled him. She had avoided touching his cock during sex in the past, but she found herself enjoying it. Growing bolder, she carefully felt his balls with her other hand. She jerked her hand away when he sucked in his breath.

"Did I hurt you?" Sarah asked.

"No, you're very good at that." David sometimes forgot how innocent she actually was.

Feeling more confident with his words, Sarah returned to touching him. She kept her eyes on his as she lowered her mouth to his cock.

David could hardly believe his eyes as she began sucking him on her own. He briefly wondered if she was going to bite him, but he was soon distracted from that thought. Quickly, the pressure began to build in his balls and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Stop." He reluctantly said.

Sarah took one last chance to run her tongue around his cock before she sat back up.

"Get on your knees." He ordered her. Once she was in the proper position, David retrieved the riding crop from the foot of the bed and slapped her ass with it.

Sarah involuntarily moved forward a little at the unexpected blow. She settled back and David started flogging her with the crop. She could feel the heat building up again in her body.