Awakening Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of here." Sarah tried to push him out, but he didn't budge.

David laughed at her and murmured, "Come on, you know you want it..."

"Hey, no fucking allowed." The salesgirl called from the other side of the curtain.

"I think you have enough clothes for now." David pulled her out of the room with him.

"I need to take this stuff off." Sarah said motioning down to the dress.

"No you don't," the salesgirl said, "I can take the tags off."

Sarah glared at her. She did not want to go out dressed like a whore. Her panties were almost visible under the dress as she bent down to put the boots on.

The girl rung up their purchases and bagged everything. Sarah and David left the mall to return to the truck. They struggled to fit everything in it, luckily there was a small area behind the seat.

Next, they got something to eat. Sarah winced as she walked into the restaurant and everyone stopped to stare at her. She was careful to pull the dress underneath her as she sat down. As they ate, Sarah thought about running away, but her mind kept returning to what David would do to her. She thought of him catching her and pulling up her dress to spank her.

After they finished their meal, David said, "I think you need to go somewhere and show off your dress."

"Where?" She questioned. Something told her she should be worried.

"A bar I know," was his only answer.

They went back to the truck and he drove to the bar. It was a place he used to frequent and he was comfortable taking her there. It was friendly to the BDSM lifestyle and he would likely know most of the people there.

Sarah looked at the outside of the bar cautiously. It was dark, but she could see a hulking bouncer standing at the doorway. She wondered if she would be able to get in with out identification.

As if reading her mind, David pulled out his wallet and fished out her driver's license. He handed it to her, "You might need this."

It felt odd in her hands, like it was from a life that she'd never known. She took it and carried it with her as they walked in.

Of course, the bouncer asked for her license.

"Is this really you?" He asked as he glanced at the photo and then at her.

"Yes." Sarah said with annoyance.

"When is your birthday?" He quizzed.

She answered correctly and he let her in. Her dress didn't have any pockets, so she handed the license back to David. He put it back in his wallet and walked inside with her.

Sarah had never been in a bar before and wasn't sure what to expect. The music was extremely loud and it was a moment before she realized there was a band playing. The place was larger than it looked on the outside. The bar lined the opposite side of the stage and there were few tables scattered around. Most of the people were crowded around the stage.

She walked with David to the bar and he got them both beer. They sat at the only empty table and Sarah continued to look around, taking in the sights. There were several stripper poles around and one had a topless girl dancing on it. She also noticed a large wooden wheel on the wall across from her.

"What is that?" She asked David.

He smiled at her and she immediately knew that she shouldn't have asked, "See the cuffs attached..."

Sarah interrupted him, her face now red, "Okay, never mind, I get it."

"Don't you want to try it?" He asked mischievously.

"I'd get sick." Sarah quickly replied.

Sarah noticed a leggy blonde approaching them with purpose. She was wearing a short black leather skirt and a red leather corset top. Sarah could see tattoos winding around her legs and across her chest. As she got closer, she noticed the piercings on her eyebrows and her bright red lipstick.

"I haven't seen you around for a long time." The blonde rubbed David's shoulders.

Sarah felt a twinge of jealously. She wondered if this was someone he fucked.

He glanced up, unconcerned, "Hi, Mona."

Mona pulled up a chair and sat with them. "Are you going to finish the work on my tits?" She asked, referring to her tattoos.

"No." David had decided several months ago that she was not interested in his art work, only in fucking him.

Mona decided to change the topic of conversation, "Busy huh? Is this your new sub?"

"Her name's Sarah," he said.

"She's cute...quiet isn't see?" Mona looked her over.

David nodded, "Some men like that in a woman."

Mona scoffed and took out a cigarette. She lit it with a matchbook that was on the table. Sarah noticed her long red fingernails as she put the cigarette to her lips.

"You should bring her over to my house; I could show you how to train her." Mona continued.

Sarah tried to look unconcerned, but she wanted to slap Mona.

David laughed. "I think not."

Mona smiled, "You're afraid of me."

David's eyes hardened as he leaned closer Mona, Sarah recognized the look of anger on his face, "I told you before that I'm not interested in playing slave. If you want to stay and talk about something else, that's fine, otherwise get out of here."

"Oh calm down, Dave, I was just teasing you." Mona did not bring up the subject again. They spoke about people Sarah didn't know for a little while and then switched back to discussing her tattoos. David finished his beer and switched to water. He bought Sarah another drink.

Sarah was getting bored listening to them. She had decided that she didn't like Mona, she was too interested in David. She didn't like the way she kept touching his arm.

She stood up and said, "I'll be right back."

David frowned as he looked up at Sarah, "Sit down."

"No." Sarah said defiantly, but she did not dare to try to walk away.

With lightning fast reflexes, David yanked her across his lap. The bar had seen far worse activities than a spanking and it would probably not draw much attention even if she resisted.

Sarah could feel her wetness already starting to trickle down her thigh. She was aware that her dress was riding up and her black panties were probably visible to all. She stayed still and waited.

David swung his hand down hard against Sarah's ass. As he continued, he could feel her muscles begin to tighten and he heard her moaning. He had seen her cum enough that he was sure she was about to. He kept the rhythm of his blows regular.

Sarah could not understand how she could feel like she was getting ready to peak. All he was doing was spanking her. Something about the glimpses of people she could see watching in awe and the atmosphere of the place had suddenly driven her into a sexual frenzy.

It was too much when he began hitting between her thighs. She was going to cum in public just from a spanking. She knew David saw the signs because he immediately stopped. More than few people clapped when she got off of his lap. She wondered if they knew.

David could see the sheepish look on her face and he was sure that she had reached orgasm. Sarah winced as she sat back down in her chair.

"How sweet, she's blushing." Mona admired.

"I think it's time for us to go." David said looking at Sarah's hazy eyes.

They stood up and Mona walked with them out to the truck.

"Good luck, Dave. Keep in touch." She said to him as he got in. He nodded.

Sarah could not bear to look at him as they drove. She stared out the window wordlessly, deep in thought, until she could stand it no more. She turned off the radio.

David spoke first, "You disobeyed me."

"I'm sorry." Sarah said, truthfully. They sat in another uncomfortable silence before she spoke again.

"I want to tell you something," she said, "but it's hard for me to say it."

"I'm listening." David said.

"I wanted you to punish me. I did it on purpose... I came just from you spanking me," Sarah blurted out. She swallowed hard and looked out the window into the night.

"I thought so."

"It wasn't just tonight..." she struggled to continue, "that I've thought about doing something on purpose to make you mad."

"It's okay if you like being punished, but I will not tolerate you acting like a brat," David patted her on the knee and then added, "Besides, we can just pretend you were bad."

Sarah sighed. She wanted to say more, but she couldn't bring herself to. She wanted to tell him that she surrendered, she was his. He was right about her all along.

David parked the truck in the back of the house and they got out.

"I'll put it up tomorrow. I think I'm going to be busy tonight punishing you." He said grabbing Sarah around her waist.

She squealed and almost dropped the shopping bags she was carrying.

They returned to his room and Sarah placed the bags in a corner.

"What is my punishment, Sir?" She asked attempting to appear meek.

"I think the basement is empty," he said softly as he caressed her bare arms, "and it's calling your name."

Sarah shuddered. The basement still harbored painful memories. However, she did not resist when he took her hand and led her downstairs.

He was right, the basement was eerily empty.

"Your safe word is 'red'." He told her before they began.

Sarah tried not to smile.

"Now take off your dress. I don't want to ruin it." He said forcefully but with kindness.

Sarah bent down to take her boots off.

"Did I say to take those off, slut?" David asked as he watched her.

"No." She said and quickly stood up straight again.

"No, what?" He continued to stare at her.

"No...sir?" Sarah wasn't completely sure what he wanted her to say.

David smiled at her and she relaxed again, "That's better," he said.

Sarah took off her dress. She stood before him in her collar, boots, and panties.

"Now the panties," he said.

Sarah slid those down and stepped out of them. She stood still with her arms at her sides.

David breathed in her beauty. He walked around her touching her here and there.

"Every part of you is beautiful," he pressed his body against hers.

Sarah felt more naked than she ever had before. The room felt frigid, but David's body seemed unnaturally hot.

"Lay on the table." David said.

Sarah paused for a second. The table frightened her. She slowly, unsurely began walking to it. David helped her on it and fastened her wrists and ankles with the straps. The cold metal against her flesh gave her goose bumps.

David briefly kissed her on the mouth. He could feel her straining for him as he pulled away. He took each of her still tender nipples in his mouth carefully. First sucking them, then grazing them with his teeth.

He retrieved a medium sized butt plug. He coated it with lube and slid it easily into her. She would be ready to take his cock soon.

"Time for your punishment." He abruptly said and left her to get the cat o' nine tails.

He returned and softly lashed her with it, letting her adjust to the feel. He began using harder strokes, on her thighs, her breasts, and then her cunt.

Sarah whimpered at first, but the sounds soon changed to a tone of enjoyment. She could feel the heat building in her again and she needed to feel him inside of her. She cried out in relief when he stopped whipping her and slid his jeans down around his knees. He slid his cock into her while he stood half clothed.

He pushed her legs up further and she moaned loudly when he hit a good spot. David strained to keep from cumming. He felt her cum quickly after entering her and then again moments later. He couldn't hold out any longer. His cum mixed with hers and some trickled out of her onto him. He reluctantly pulled out after his own twitches ended.

Sarah did not feel him leave her. She was in a fog. She became dimly aware of David releasing her wrists and ankles. He helped her stand and retrieve her dress. He walked her back upstairs and laid her on the bed. He took off her boots and collar. After she regained more of her scenes, she took a shower. When she came out, David was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We're leaving on Friday," he said.

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked.

"Away," was the only answer he would give.

Thursday, David rented a trailer and Sarah helped him box up the things he wanted to take. David also loaded some of Sarah's belongings that he had taken from her home and placed in storage. They left early Friday morning. David still refused to tell Sarah their destination. She was curious if he knew himself. They were heading west, at least she knew that much.

Around six that afternoon, David pulled into a motel. He rented a room and Sarah left her cat inside while they went out to eat. They returned to the motel and David left to get some ice.

He returned to find Sarah undressing. He had placed an ice cube in his mouth on the way back to the room.

"Lay on the bed and don't move no matter what," he told her.

Sarah laid on her back and tried to remain still.

David lowered his face between her legs and placed his tongue on her clit. His tongue and the stud he had in it were cold from the ice. Sarah gasped in surprise, but managed to not move. The cold soon turned to burning heat and she came hard as he continued.

When he was finished, David allowed her to take her turn. Sarah took out a piece of ice and held it in her mouth as she slipped his cock out of his jeans. She took it inside of her mouth, making sure to run her cold tongue up the sensitive underside.

He made her stop before he came.

"Knees," he said.

Sarah knew what he wanted and got down on her hands and knees offering her exposed ass and pussy.

David finished undressing and slipped into her cunt. He fucked her for a short time before pulling out again.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," David said as he reached across her for the bottle of lube.

Sarah did not say anything. She felt calm and tried not to become afraid. The butt plugs had not hurt and she hoped his cock wouldn't either.

David rubbed the lube on his cock and his fingers. He began by pushing one finger inside Sarah's ass. It went in easily and he wiggled it around, spreading the lube inside of her. He managed to get in a second finger and repeated the process.

He removed them and positioned the head of his cock against her. It slipped in easily and he slowly went the rest of the way in.

Sarah almost asked him to stop when she felt his cock enter her ass. The pain was too much for a few seconds, but as quickly as it came, it went away. She swore she could feel every vein in his cock pulsating.

David began sliding in and out of her. Sarah was soon moaning and pushing against him. He reached underneath her and rubbed her clit. She came in seconds.

He could feel her muscles contracting in her cunt. David allowed himself his own release.

"Yes," Sarah sighed as she felt his warm cum fill her ass. She could feel each twitch of his cock as he came.

The next morning Sarah awoke early. She was startled to see that David was not in bed with her. She looked around the room and did not see him. Then she noticed the letter on the night stand. The keys to the truck were lying on top of it. She carefully picked up the letter and flicked on the light next to the bed.

Dear Sarah,

I wish I could have thought of a better way to do this. I've been thinking a lot about us lately. I care about you more than you probably know.

I want you to decide if you want to stay with me. As of this moment, you are free. I unhooked the trailer, so you can take the truck. There is a black duffel bag on the floor next to the bed. It has three thousand dollars in it that you can have and your personal records. I will not look for you. Of course, you also have the option of calling the police.

I will return at 10 am. You should understand that if you are still there, then you will remain mine. The terms of our relationship will be the same as before. I don't think I could bring myself to give you the chance to leave again.

Love, David

Sarah stared at the letter for a long time. She reread it several times trying to understand what he was telling her. She finally forced herself to look at the clock, it was only eight thirty. She sighed and wondered if he meant what he said. She again noticed the truck keys sitting on the nightstand and the black duffel bag. She reached down and opened it. It was packed with some of her clothes and money stuffed in an envelope.

She put the bag down and went to the window. As he promised, the trailer had been moved away from the truck. She could not see anyone from the window.

She returned and sat down on the edge of the bed. Perceus jumped on the bed. He stared at her questioningly. Sarah reached over and stroked him. Her mind was jumping from one thought to another. At one moment she hated him for making her do this. She told herself that it was Stockholm syndrome, but she still did not move from the bed.

She looked at the clock and it was already nine o'clock. She rubbed her forehead. She thought about what she would do if she left, where she would go. She did not know the answer to either question. She believed that he would not look for her. He prided himself on always keeping his word. If he had not told her that, she might have left, but then she would have always secretly hoped he would find her.

She knew at that moment that she could not leave. The thought of being alone again with her secret desires was unbearable. However, the idea of being his was not thought of without apprehension.

One aspect of his letter was wrong; this would change the rules of their relationship. Surely, he would expect her to fully embrace her role as his slave. After all, she would be there by her own free will, Sarah reasoned.

She sighed again and got up to take a shower. Standing under the steamy water, she began planning what she would do.

David had left on his motorcycle just as the sun rose. He rode along the back roads for hours thinking about Sarah. He was certain that she was going to leave. He decided it was time to start back and he stopped to get something to eat along the way. He was looking at his watch too often.

By nine thirty he was only two miles away. He sat on his bike in a grocery store parking lot. He watched the traffic to see if he could spot the truck or a swarm of police cars. He saw neither. The time inched by for him. He did not allow himself the luxury of planning what to do if she was still there.

Finally, he left for the motel. It was exactly ten o'clock when he pulled into the parking lot. His heart felt heavy when he saw the truck. The SWAT team is probably waiting in there for me, he thought bitterly.

He dismounted the bike and fished the key out of his pocket. To his dismay, he noticed his hand shaking a bit as he unlocked the door.

The door swung open and David did not see anyone for a moment. The room was dim.

Sarah spoke softly, her voice was a little unstable, "Hello, Master."

David saw her kneeling before him. She was completely naked except for her collar. Her legs were spread and her hands were positioned exactly as she had seen Jenny do.

"Hello, little slave," he smiled down at her.

Sarah's face flushed. The air in the room seemed too still and she felt faint.

David scooped her up in his arms and clasped her.

"I love you," he said.

"You really won't let me go?" Sarah asked, her blue eyes staring into his gray ones.

"No." David replied to the lovely girl that was now truly his.

"I love you...I wanted to love you when I first saw you at school." Sarah whispered.

"I know." David said before kissing her.

Six months later--North Carolina.

Sarah sat at her desk in the back office, looking over their first quarterly balance sheet. She could hear David still working in the other room and her thoughts drifted for a moment to her own tattoos. Over the last few months, he had done three pieces on her. The first was the most significant, the word "slave" across the inside of her left wrist. Sarah asked for that one herself. The second and third were David's designs; a large dragon that wrapped around her right thigh and a background for her cat tattoo. She loved them all, but especially the dragon. It looked like the one on David's arm.