Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete nodded and Connie smiled at Laura. Laura had never let her down and she knew she wouldn't start now. The three of them sat on the couch and flipped through the channels again, out of the corner of her eye Laura looked at Pete's penis and noted that when he relaxed it looked better. When she pointed it out to him it shrank again.

"Does it always do that?" She asked, and Pete nodded and blushed, and then she turned to Connie sitting in the middle.

"So that's why you had your t-shirt off?" Connie nodded and the two girls made eye-contact briefly. Both felt the warm feeling in their stomachs.

Pete had always had a thing for Laura. Even though she was constantly unkind and said nasty things to him, she was pretty and he couldn't help but imagine doing things to her. He loved her natural light blonde hair that she often wore in tight pigtails, and her green eyes tied his stomach in knots. Her light pink shapely lips made even the harshest insults sound sweet as they were kissed out into the world, which is why he liked to hang around all the time. Bad attention was still attention when it was from a gorgeous girl, he thought.

Often, when he closed his eyes and tried to think about Marianne when she was on TV, Laura would pop into his head and replace her in his fantasies, or at least join in them. He thought about the time last summer when the girls had all had been wandering around the house in bikinis, Laura had stayed the night and he had seen her walking around in Connie's bathrobe, and she had bent down to pick up a dropped hair tie and the robe fell open slightly to reveal a glimpse of tender white skin framing a pink nipple. He hadn't got a very good look and to be honest filled the nipple detail in by himself five minutes later after locking himself in his bedroom and beating out a new fantasy, but he had read someplace that nipples and lips were often similar in color. Later that morning he also sneaked into Connie's bedroom and stole the panties Laura had left in the pile with her nightie, which he imagined she had slept in.

And now here she was sitting two seats away from him, and she had seen his penis, the very same penis he had wrapped her panties around and massaged as her sweet smell lingered in his nostrils following a deep inhale with the panties over his face. He thought that today she looked as incredible as she smelled. Her voice snapped him back to reality.

"Pete, would it help if Connie took her top off again?" Connie looked surprized and Pete nodded.

"Laura, I..." Connie almost protested before, with a sigh, lifting her t-shirt back off, then added,

"Now you then, Laur."

"Ohh nooooooo!" Laura shook her head and waved her arms. "That's not what I..."

Connie had grabbed the bottom of Laura's green t-shirt and lifted the front over her head while the back stayed down. The two girls laughed and Laura lifted it completely off, whipping her blonde pigtails around.

"Oh God, I..."

She stopped suddenly and stared at Pete. As he watched Laura's milky stomach come into view and her pink lace bra cupping her pert breasts, his penis had come alive and had grown into a firm erection. Connie thought it looked bigger than before. Secretly Pete thought it was his biggest ever but he didn't say anything.

"Well, I think we just found out what Pete's into." Laura said with a smile. "How about you help me off with this. Do you know how to unhook a bra?"

Pete felt a strange movement inside which he would later identify as confidence. He knew from unhooking Connie's how it was done, he just hoped that he didn't mess it up when so much was at stake. He nodded and Laura got up and sat between his legs facing away from him. His cock was an inch away from resting against the small of her back and he looked over her shapely shoulders and along her long white neck, and his eyes finally found the pink clasp, then moments later his fingers got there too.

Connie smiled and winked at him as he unhooked the clasp like a pro, taking Laura a little by surprize with his speed, and she grabbed the cups against her breasts and laughed.

"Oh wow, you're quick!"

She leaned back as she laughed and Pete felt her soft skin touch his penis and then she laid completely back on top of him. It was slightly uncomfortable, but Pete enjoyed smelling her blonde hair as much as her warm body on top of his.

"Slide your hands under the bra."

He did and she pulled the bra off and tossed it, then stretched her arms over her head. Pete felt his excitement build as her soft breasts heaved under his hands, and he slid his hands down just enough to see her pink nipples, and they were exactly as he had imagined.

Connie watched with amazement. She was amazed that Laura had gone so far in what she had originally believed to be a giant tease, and amazed that she was enjoying watching Laura as much as it appeared that Pete was.

Pete's hands were barely covering Laura's breasts now, her light pink nipples escaped his fingers and to her further surprize, Connie found herself reaching out to touch them too. They felt soft and warm underneath her fingers, and the way Laura looked at her with her big green eyes sent Connie's stomach into flips. Laura's hand traced it's way up Connie's body and stroked the line of her breast softly, and Connie felt her nipple stiffen as Laura's fingers caught it and gently pinched it before releasing it again.

Pete's hand followed and Connie allowed him to stroke her other breast. She thought it was amazing to have two people touching her at the same time, and she felt the excitement building inside her. She leaned forward and kissed Laura's lips, taking them all by surprize, but Laura reciprocated, taking Connie's lips against hers and gently sucking her tongue into her own mouth.

Pete watched, amazed. He had his hands between both sets of breasts and their hard nipples rubbed over and under his hands at the same time. His sister's full light brown lips pressed against Laura's light pink lips and he thought it was fantastic. He could feel his erection in Laura's back and he rubbed it against her as much as he could.

Laura could feel it too and she thought it was cute that Pete was enjoying it. Connie's lips were full and soft and she stroked her face with her hands and ran her fingers into her soft black hair and pulled her closer, flicking her tongue against Connie's own and sucking her lips. She had been fantasizing about Connie ever since they met but had never had the courage to do anything about it until this rather unusual opportunity had presented itself.

Connie sucked the front and sides of Laura's neck, and Pete pressed his lips against the back. Connie's lips touched Pete's slightly when they both went for the same spot, but neither complained, just kept kissing. When Pete's tongue found it's way against Connie's lips she opened her mouth and let it slip inside, their lips meeting properly for the first time.

After a while, Laura felt herself slipping off of the couch and had to stand up and move to the seat next to Pete. Pete's erect cock stayed firm and he stroked it while looking between the two girls. It definitely looked larger, but still probably slightly small. Laura smiled at him and he attempted a smile back which made her laugh. He was definitely funny looking, but cute she thought.

She lifted his t-shirt over his head and pinched his nipples, causing him to yelp slightly and giggle.

"Stand up Pete, let us get a good look at you." She said, and reluctantly, Pete stood up while the two girls sat back on the couch. He pushed his cock out as far as he could manage and hoped that it was enough. Laura smiled and a devilish glint flashed across her green eyes.

"Come closer, let me see it properly."

He moved closer and she leaned forward. Pete felt nervous and exposed standing in front of her like that, but he thought it was worth it when her gorgeous pink lips pushed up underneath his cock. She just let it rest there, his balls on her chin and his cock over her lips and cheek. She poked her tongue out and licked her lips, catching his cock a little too, and he desperately fought to remain composed. Connie noticed and reached out and flicked one of Laura's blonde pigtails against his inside leg and over his testicles, and he had to take a deep breath and hold it until the urge to orgasm passed.

Laura opened her mouth a little and closed her lips around the underside of his cock and she nibbled him gently, causing him to moan and almost pull her head away before he stopped himself. She nibbled along his short length and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, then let it pop back out as he tensed his muscle. With her mouth open and her tongue out, Pete pushed his cock into her mouth and she closed her lips around it and sucked gently, slipping her soft tongue over it.

Connie dropped Laura's pigtail and went back to holding her breasts. Laura's free hand slipped between Connie's legs and massaged her firmly, and it felt good. As she watched Pete's cock slip into Laura's mouth, she leaned back and guided her friend's hand underneath her jeans and into her panties. Laura had thought about it for many years and it felt even better than it did in her mind. She could feel a fine line of hair under her palm and soft warm skin under and around her fingers, and as she slipped her fingers inside, Connie's wetness surrounded her and became spread all over her soft pussy. Laura slipped her hand out and looked at her wet fingers.

"Take them off..." She said and Connie leaned back to unbutton her jeans.

Pete stood there watching this and felt that at any moment he was going to lose it and ejaculate. He desperately wanted to hang on longer so thought about all kinds of stuff to put the feeling to the back of his mind, but when he saw Connie slip off her jeans his attention was entirely back on the business at hand again.

Connie wore white panties, which she probably put on without even considering the mismatch with the black bra she removed earlier, but it struck Pete that when she got dressed that morning she had no idea they would be seen by anybody. Pete liked the white panties anyway, and in particular the wet spot between her legs. Connie pushed her legs together and lifted them up, and slid the white panties over her golden skin and up over her feet, then tossed them. As she lowered her legs back down, she opened them and Pete saw her pussy for the first time. It was deep honey and slightly pinkish and above it was a tidy patch of jet black hair. He noticed that she was slightly wet and he wondered if she was fighting an orgasm like he was.

Laura stopped and turned around, she had seen Connie naked lots of times, but never had she looked as great as she did laying on the couch with her legs open like that. She teased the black hair with her fingers and touched her soft pussy gently, feeling it's warmth and catching a little of Connie's juice on her finger, which she then licked off.

She wanted more, and leaned in to taste her properly while Pete watched. She placed gentle kisses on the insides of Connie's legs, then on the soft, fleshy outer parts either side of her pussy, then licked her slowly with the tip of her tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit. Connie moaned and their eyes met. With their gaze locked, Laura licked long and slow with her entire tongue firmly over Connie's pussy, taking her juice and spreading it all over.

Connie thought Laura's green eyes sparkled as she looked into them, and Laura thought the same about Connie's dark brown eyes. Pete watched and thought both girls looked amazing. He stroked himself as Laura pushed her pink tongue into his sister's pussy, and he hoped that he would get to do the same to Laura soon. His eyes met Connie's and both realized that they shared a need to do the same thing, so with a nervy but brave feeling in the pit of his stomach, Pete sat on the far seat and, reaching around her waist, began to slip Laura's jeans down.

Laura didn't protest, in fact she reached down and opened her buttons and lifted her knees one at a time so he could get her trousers off easily. She was busy tasting Connie's pussy to worry about what Pete was doing in any great detail. Connie tasted amazing and was extremely wet, Laura's face was covered and she loved it and spread it all over. She pushed her fingers inside and felt how tight and hot Connie was before pulling her fingers out and pushing her tongue inside, drawing more juice out and swallowing it. She felt Pete fumbling with her panties and she opened her legs to make it easier for him to slip down, which he eventually did.

Pete found himself holding a pair of Laura's fresh panties, and he took a deep smell before hiding them behind the couch for later. He took a breath to steady his nerves and then looked at Laura's pussy. It was very pink and she clearly waxed all of her hair off because it was completely smooth. Pete touched it gently and moved his finger in circles, tracing the line of pink skin. To be honest he really wasn't sure what he should be doing, so he just copied what Laura was doing to Connie. He pressed his tongue against her and was surprized by how warm she felt against his lips and tongue, and he gently opened her lips and licked around inside her a little before kissing her clit. He thought he heard her moan so he carried on, sucking her clit softly and pushing his tongue into her in the same way she had done to Connie.

Laura sat up and leaned back and opened her legs. Connie and Pete looked at each other as if unsure of who got to go first, sensing this, Laura made a suggestion.

"Both together."

They did. It felt a little awkward at first, but Pete flicked his tongue over Laura's clit as Connie licked along and inside her. Their tongues met but they didn't stop, just shared the juices with each other, and when Connie spit a little over Laura's clit, Pete licked it into his mouth with the rest. Laura moaned and her fingers massaged her clit, and she opened her pussy and allowed Pete and Connie's tongues to slide deep inside her together. Her pussy was now red and covered in slippery juice, and Pete loved it. It looked better than anything he had ever seen on the internet. Connie's lips were full and soft and he started to enjoy feeling them against his own full lips, and the two shared several kisses in between licking and kissing Laura.

Laura called Connie up to her lips where they shared the juice, and Pete sat back and watched as the two girl's pussies pressed together, golden honey against red-pink, their juices mixing like it did in their mouths too. Pete decided to carry on. He slipped his tongue between the two and felt both pressing together. He slipped his tongue into Laura, and then slid it up, out over her firm clit and then over his sister's, then pushed deep inside her too. Connie tasted as amazing as Laura did, and the more he pushed his tongue into he the more juice he felt run down his face and neck.

The girls pressed their pussies tight against each other and rubbed their clits back and forth. Pete pressed his face in as best he could but there was very little room between the two, so for the most part he just watched, at least until Connie sat up and the pair locked legs and began to grind into each other. Pete moved to get a better look from above, and was surprized to find Connie's hand around his cock instead of his own.

She slowly massaged him, pressing her hand into the base of it and then smoothly stroking all the way over the tip and back down again. The juice on her hand made his cock slippery and she started to stroke faster as she sped up her hip movements. Pete moved a little closer and Laura's hand took over. Connie's eyes were closed and her luscious, full light brown lips were parted slightly as she moaned and moved, and Pete felt Laura's hand pull him forward towards them, and he couldn't stop himself.

Connie opened her eyes, slightly surprized, but didn't try to stop it. She made eye-contact and let his cock slide into her mouth. Her lips closed around his hard cock and she pushed her head down until his cock disappeared entirely into her mouth, and as she sucked and pulled her head back again, he pushed his fingers into her hair and slowed her down so he could enjoy the feeling.

Laura watched as Pete's cock disappeared into Connie's mouth. She knew it was wrong but it felt so naughty and she loved watching it. Connie had delicious full lips and she had wanted Pete to experience them too. She wanted Pete to experience things fully now, both with herself and with Connie, even if he was her brother, Laura thought that it made everything extra special.

Laura sat up and placed her open lips over Pete's cock against Connie's lips, and they shared him as he slipped between the two mouths, from Connie's to Laura's and then back again. She still pressed her pussy against Connie and she enjoyed how their clits had felt rubbing over one another. This was something she had fantasized about doing but wasn't sure it would feel so good. She was thrilled that it did and she felt as if she wanted the two of them to orgasm like that and feel each other's sensitive parts as they pressed together and squirted their juices into each other.

But before that she wanted to try something else.

Connie felt Laura push her back slightly and leaned back until she was laying on the couch. The couch felt wet under her back but she didn't worry about it. Laura continued to press her pussy against her, but had Pete go to the back and push his penis between their pussies. Their soft lips pressed together around him as he pushed between and she could feel his balls pressing against her and thought they felt soft and funny. She pulled Laura's face down by her pigtails and kissed her again.

Pete slipped his cock between the two pussies and it felt like he was in heaven. He knew he didn't have much longer but wanted to last as long as he could. He moved slowly and savored each thrust, the way the tip of his cock pushed past the two firm clitorises, and how inviting the thought of sliding into both girls seemed. Maybe they wouldn't notice? He might get away with it if he went slowly...

Laura felt his cock press upwards against her pussy, and she looked behind and smiled at him. He pressed it in and closed his eyes as he slipped in very slowly until he was pressing against her. It felt more amazing than he could ever have imagined and he leaned forward and kissed her on the shoulder. Connie felt Laura smile against her lips and knew what Pete had done, and part of her was proud of him in a funny way.

Connie could feel Pete's legs moving rhythmically and felt his balls pressing against her pussy, and she reached down and massaged Laura's clit, wanting to give her as good and orgasm as she could, but Laura wasn't ready yet. Neither was Pete.

Pete reached down and stroked Laura's clit and felt his cock slipping inside her. He still couldn't really believe what was happening and it took him touching his own balls as they pressed against her pussy to bring it home that he was having sex with Laura and his sister at the same time.

He was feeling very brave now, and he finally decided that he was ready, but he wanted to make it special, so he pulled out of Laura and, after placing the tip of his cock against Connie's warm brown pussy, pushed inside her.

Connie wasn't sure they should be doing this, but Laura's lips stopped her from saying anything. Pete's cock felt nice even if it was small, and she found herself getting used to it, enjoying it in fact.

Laura whispered to her,

"Wait for me." and then she lifted herself off and watched as Pete leaned forward and placed his lips around Connie's nipple.

He sucked as he pushed into her rhythmically and Connie wrapped her legs around her brother and pulled him tight against her. Finally he raised his head and moaned as he ejaculated inside her, his entire body stiffened for several seconds and then he relaxed on top of her, and buried his face in her black hair.