Awesome Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had been thoroughly opened, John started fucking my bum really hard, plundering my asshole. I thought he would never stop the relentless buggering. But finally, he lurched forward, his pulsating cock spurting a load of semen inside my bumhole. He left his cock inside me as I started to cum a moment later, clawing at my clit like a woman possessed, then collapsing forward in a whimpering mess, simply overcome by orgasm. I just lay there perched where I was as John eventually withdrew his softening cock from its anal nest. I could feel that my utterly fucked asshole still hung open slackly. I had been well and truly gaped.

I had forgotten all about Chris and Yvonne being in the room, completely losing myself in the anal workout I had just received. They had a perfect view of my anal tunnel, and the rivulets of cum that I could feel sliding down my leg. As I looked over both were smiling at me, Yvonne was stroking Chris' thighs. We were all exhausted. Yvonne went and got us another round of drinks and after that Chris and I showered again and slunk off to bed, thoroughly satiated. We woke up the next morning all dreadfully hung-over but with no regrets of the debauchery from the evening before. My bumhole was still sore and it was a bit difficult to walk properly, but that was a small sacrifice to pay for a night of fantastic fucking...

12