AWH: Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I thought, she is really trying to sell this. She kissed me again deeply and then pushed me back gently and said, "Let me give you a little show baby." With that, she unclasped her bra and one at a time slowly lowered each strap until her beautiful breast were fully exposed before me.

Then she looked up at me and said, "Do you like them honey? They are yours now." "Now I am going to unwrap your Christmas present for you darling." Then she slowly lowered and slipped out of her panties revealing her erotically trimmed pussy.

By this time my hard-on was straining against my under-shorts trying to burst free. "Let me see what my man has for me." she said as she reached out and gently pulled down the sides of my underwear until it fell to the floor at my feet.

My now raging erection sprang straight towards her. For a second I could swear I saw lust in her eyes.

While wrapping her arms around me and pulling me toward the bed. Then she pulled me tightly to her and kissed me passionately on the mouth once again. I decided that she was a natural actress. I landed partially on top of her and she kissed me even more passionately. At no time had she kissed me with her open mouth.

She wrapped one leg around me. She released the kiss then gently pushed my head towards one breast putting her nipple into my mouth while whispering into my ear "Make it look good for the camera."

What else could I do? I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue around it only to discover that it was already quite hard.

She moaned once again and her mouth remained open as she grasped the back of my head firmly pulling it to her breast. I heard the zoom of the camera and could see out of the corner of my eye that it was aimed straight at her head. I had to use one hand to hold her breast centered in my mouth.

As she took her hand and moved my head to her other breast all I could think of was how she was really getting into our little play-acting.

After a few minutes, she kissed my neck and said to me "Please Baby, Fuck Me Now!" So that's how we got where we are now. I climbed between her legs as we had planned and pulled the sheet partly over us. She reached down between us as though she were helping me enter her but instead placed my penis on top of her belly. With the sheet covering us from the waists down, the camera would not see that I was not actually in her. She looked me in the eyes and we began our simulated dance of love.

Everything was going as planned until I noticed that it was becoming difficult to keep my penis on her belly; partially because of her simulated erotic movements and also because it seemed to be getting wet on the bottom. Also, I noticed that every time I pulled back she seemed to jump just a little; and, her breathing was becoming more excited. Then it hit me. I had been rubbing on her clit with the top of my penis and each time I did she was arching her back just enough to cause me to slide across the furrow of her now wet pussy. She must have realized what was happening because she pulled me to her as though she were going to kiss me on my neck and whispered, "I'll fix it." As the camera was fully focused on our faces at the time she kissed me on the mouth. With that, she raised both knees and planted her feet on the bed and attempted to arch her belly towards the bed.

That's the point where the script got changed.

First, when she raised her knees, the sheet fell completely off of us leaving us fully exposed to the camera. Secondly, her timing couldn't have been worse, because at the moment she tried to arch her pelvis downwards my penis had just rubbed the tip of her clit causing her to jerk up just a bit before arching her pussy downwards. "Oomph", I said into her now open mouth as I slid hilt deep into her wet and warm pussy. She seemed to spasm for a several seconds and held me tightly in her arms. To make matters worse I heard the wheeling sound of the camera's motor and realized that it was now focused directly on our fully joined and totally exposed pelvises.

I pulled my mouth from hers and started to say, "I didn't mean..."

She cut me short pulling my head to her neck as though offering it to me for a kiss and whispered in my ear, "It's alright. It's not your fault."

I turned my head to the side of her neck that was away from the camera and said. "But the camera! It's focused down there."

Lifting my head she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Well its done now; we might as well give them one hell of a show!" and with that she wrapped both legs around me; pulled me to her tightly into her embrace and kissed me fully with her open mouth. Letting her tongue explore mine, she began massaging my penis in and out of her pussy.

I needed no more urging, I reached up and cupped her right breast with my left hand and began gently fondling the nipple causing her to writhe even more as I began a slow and steady pace of strokes to my own orgasm.

I angled each stroke upward hitting her g-spot each time I entered her causing her to spasm and moan "Ahhh...Ohhh...Ahhh" into my mouth and tighten her grip on me; then loosened it again slightly as I pulled almost all but the crown out of her.

"That's it; fuck me like that, baby." she said as she turned her head to the side and began kissing and the sucking on my neck.

I began quickening my pace as I took one of her nipples into my mouth. This caused her to arch her chest upward in attempt to feed me her breast.

"Oh My God!" she said. "Yes, that's it! Just a little more... Almost there. Uhhhh." I quickened my pace knowing that the dam was about to burst for both of us.

Just when I thought I could not hold out any more she screamed in ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm struck her causing her to push herself hard onto my penis. Feeling her caught up in the sweet spasm of orgasm was too much for me, and as I plunged deeply once again into her, the flood gates holding me back opened and my seed flowed into her voluptuous body. Riding the wave, I continued stoking into her, each stroke causing her to writhe and spasm until finally it was past for both of us.

I looked down at her and she kissed me tenderly and said, "I have been such a fool; why did you put up with me all these years?"

"I think you know; don't you?" I answered.

"Yes, I do." she said to me while stoking my back gently with her fingertips.

"What are we going to do about it? You know this kind of thing really messes up friendships." I said.

She thought about it for a second and then said, "Yes, it does complicate things between friends, but not between lovers." and kissed me passionately.

After we broke our kiss it occurred to us both that we had forgotten about the camera and in unison we both looked over at it. The battery had run down and it was off. It occurred to me that we had forgotten to fully charge it before using it. I told her so and we both laughed. She looked thoughtful for a second and then said to me, "Hey how about we call our next session Oral Delights?"

"But with a full battery next time?" I asked with a big grin.

"Who cares?" was her response; and with that I kissed her again lead her by the hand to the shower.

12