Aysha Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something about the way she said it... all of a sudden she was a shy Aysha, an unsure Aysha. I could hear her breathing. So I waited. Then a quiet, but stronger voice, like she'd made a decision. 'Step back more, so I can see you.' I stepped back a little. The light from the tv made me feel like I was in a spotlight. 'Were you touching yourself?' she asked. "Yes," I admitted, staring at her silhouette. She took a couple more breaths and then whispered 'show me.' Normally, being an exhibitionist would not have gotten me off. I'd much rather be the voyeur, but knowing that it was getting to her was starting to turn me on. What were we entering into? I wondered. I put down the phone and striped off my shirt. I'm not in great shape any more, but I still have my upper body in okay condition. I turned slightly towards the tv as I dropped my sweats and stood there in my briefs. Then I picked up the phone. The electricity was flowing between us. I could feel it. 'Your turn,' I said. She didn't move, but I could hear her breathing even louder into the phone. I stepped back into the tv light and moved my hand to my crotch, caressing myself slowly and pulling down my briefs a little to put my hand on myself. I started putting on a show for her, stroking up and down, and then stopping to slip my hand back out and then back into my briefs. Then I slide my underwear down over my thighs and let them fall to the floor. Wow, okay.. full monty time. I grabbed myself and stroked up and down slowly. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, imagining Aysha on her knees before me, sucking me off. The phone was laying on the bed, but I heard her moan when I did that, and I took a step back to the window, out of the light. She hadn't moved. Fine. I flicked off the tv and my room went dark. I knew she must've been replaying my last pose in her mind and I hoped it turned her on.

'Step back,' I whispered into the phone. Aysha came into view as she sat back on her bed. Her robe was open now. 'Keep your robe on,' I ordered. 'If I were with you right now, I would kneel in front of you and slowly trace my fingertips over your body... from your lips to your neck, over your shoulders, along your sides, and over your hips to your toes." I told her. Her breathing was faster. 'You're so beautiful. I watched you when they dimmed the lights at lunch and for a brief second, I fantasized about leaning close to you wrapping my arms around you and kissing your neck.' She tilted her head back a little and spread her legs a little for balance. 'I'm touching myself,' I told her. 'I'm imagining that it's you stroking me. I'm standing in front of you, and you're touching me... my cock is right in front of you.' I watched her hand drift across her thigh and dip down between her legs and heard her inhale sharply. 'You can see how excited I am. If I put my hands on your head, would you take me in your mouth?' God, this was sexy. I couldn't believe we were doing this. I had to stop stroking myself before I exploded.

'If I were in front of you,' I started over, 'I would take you in my arms and kiss you. I'd kiss you hard until I felt your tongue slip into my mouth. I'd run my hands all over you and pull you into me so you could feel how hard you make me.' Man, I wished I had those binoculars. 'Touch yourself, ' I urged Aysha, 'take off your bra.' With her free hand, Aysha unsnapped her bra... front snaps, good, and I moaned into the phone. She had dark nipples and she moaned too as she cupped one breast with her hand. 'I want to suck your nipples, Aysha,' I told her, 'could I swirl my tongue all over you and suck you?' Her response was a deep moan. She had leaned back on her bed and was rubbing herself under her panties. Her tits were shaking with her motions and she was moaning longer and louder. Still, she kept the phone by her ear. 'Aysha,' I whispered, 'I want to tie your hands to the bed and take you deeply. I'd spread your legs and thrust in and out of you deep and slow.' With that, she spread her legs more. 'Then I'd stop, and tease you with my tongue' I continued, 'I'd suck you and lick your pussy until you begged me to fuck you.'

'Yessss, ohhh' she moaned. It was so sexy watching her. She was rubbing herself frantically. Her hips would thrust upwards and I'd hear her moan 'oooh, ohhhh' into my ear at the same time. I kept urging her closer, telling her how slick my cock was, how hard I was, how I wanted to feel her lips on me, how I wanted to feel her suck my cock deep into her mouth. Suddenly, I was there... I couldn't stop myself and I gasped into the phone 'I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...' and I moaned loudly and came. My cum spurted over my hand and splattered the window sill. I couldn't stop. Aysha moaned loud and cried out too. I watched her tossing her head back and forth, her hair whipping over her face, before she collapsed on the bed. I had to brace myself against the window. After a few seconds, I caught my breath. Aysha was splayed out on the bed. One arm was over her eyes and her robe was spread wide. Her tits were heaving and her legs were spread and hanging over the edge of the bed. 'So sexy,' I whispered to her. 'Mmmmm,' she moaned back at me.

'Aysha?' I whispered. My dick was still hard. I needed more. I needed her. I didn't wait for her to respond. 'Turn off the tv,' I whispered, 'I want you to shut the curtains and go take a nice, relaxing shower... and leave your door unlocked.' I waited to see what she'd do. I could hear her soft breathing. Man, my ear hurt like crazy from holding the phone to my head so long. Slowly, Aysha sat up on the bed. She was still panting a little. She was gorgeous. Then I saw her raise her head and smile towards me. Even from across the street, I could tell exactly what her expression was. It was her mischievous, amused, twinkling smile. She flicked off the tv and her room went dark. Then I saw the curtains slowly close. I hung up the phone. 'Oh, man...' I whispered to myself. Where'd I put my sweats?

12