aZiaN PLaYa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at her apartment, a studio near campus she had all by herself so she could be a neat freak and keep everything organized. We talked enough to make our intentions clear, everything was casual and there was no pressure to have any serious romance.

Getting that out of the way, I still wanted to take her out to dinner. We cruised in my shiny new Benz, and Cindy was seriously into my car, in awe at all the bells and whistles. Some girls are not impressed by expensive toys; but then some girls ARE. Those were the ones I was looking for.

We went out to a fancy place downtown; Cindy dressed to the nines while I'd switched into a dress shirt, blazer, and slacks.

Cindy actually was twenty-one, and I apparently dressed older than the typical college freshman so they didn't check IDs, and we wound up having several cocktails to go along with our meals. Our dinner conversation was playful, and we actually learned quite a bit about each other now that we had the chance to be alone and talk for a good couple of hours.

Still, after several drinks we were both rather tipsy and ready to roll. I drove back towards campus carefully, and Cindy seductively told me that she wanted to see what my house was like.

I arrived home to find the house in order, and Pei-Hua brought some tea to us in the living room then exited quietly. I knew from past experience that she would still be nearby, if out of sight, in case I needed anything else from her.

The tea did a lot to help bring back motor control, but did nothing to sate the lust in our bodies. I finally decided to make the first move, leaning over her on the couch and pressing my lips to hers.

She returned the kiss eagerly, and then I was tasting the strange mixture of tea and martini on her tongue. The kiss deepened, and her hands snaked up around the back of my neck while my hand massaged her thigh.

When we broke for air, I asked, "Want to see the bedroom?"

She nodded quickly and we collected ourselves to head up the stairs. I let Cindy walk in front of me so I could check out her curvy ass, and I turned around only once to see Pei-Hua was clearing away our teacups.

I led Cindy into the bedroom while she commented politely on the décor. I very deliberately left the door opened a crack, enough for a hidden spy to witness everything that would be going on inside.

Cindy was still looking around at the drapery and artwork on the walls when I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. Very quickly, my lips were padding across the sensitive skin on the back of her neck, one arm clutched her torso back against the erection throbbing in my pants, and my other hand cupped a large breast through her dress.

Cindy moaned and turned in my arms so she could kiss me. And as our lips locked I shuffled us back across the room until the back of her legs hit my bed.

The weeks of sexual tension between us came to a boil as she suddenly had to fuck me. She got my shirt done quickly and helped me rip the undershirt over my head. My hands found the catches to her dress and slipping the shoulder straps, I managed to strip it down onto the floor.

We kissed again as my hands circled her back to remove her bra, and then her huge tits spilled out right in my face. She stood me up and started working at my pants, and once she got me naked she knelt down to suck my tool into her mouth.

I let her blow me for a minute, her hand pumping along my shaft before I remembered that I wanted to take charge of this encounter. I picked her up and literally carried Cindy onto the bed, yanking her panties off and then sinking my tongue into her pussy.

Cindy was quickly racing to climax, clutching the back of my head against her crotch as I ate her out. And when her hips began quaking against my face I knew that I had her. "Oh, FUCK!" she cried out, and then her whole body joined in on the trembling as the rush blew through her head.

She was still in the throes of first orgasm when I slid up the bed, aimed, and in one powerful thrust penetrated her still spasming pussy. I held myself upright above her, my palms planted onto her big tits while my hips pile-drived in and out of her tight tunnel. Cindy was screaming at me to fuck her, her eyes wild as I did my best to do just that.

Eventually, I lifted her legs up and pressed her knees back against her own chest, literally folding the girl in half while my cock sawed in and out of her. I was getting so deep that I felt my mushroom head impacting an internal wall inside of her with every thrust.

Stretching her legs painfully, I forced Cindy's feet to the mattress next to her head and thrust a few more times before she quivered and came again, her ass lifted off the bed and her mouth gaping wide in a big "O" as she howled out her release.

Seeing this condescending senior coed pinned beneath my raging body, and watching the pleasure I'd forced on her taking control gave me a serious power trip, and with a roar I fired both barrels of jizz deep into Cindy's wet box. She was still howling as she felt the warm splash inside her core, and we were both yelling so loud I almost didn't hear the soft whine just outside my door.

I was sure Cindy didn't notice anything as I dismounted her and left her panting on my bed, I glanced around for just a moment to see Pei-Hua's face just through the crack in my bedroom door.

I flopped onto the bed beside Cindy, catching my breath while she luxuriated in the feel of our warm, mingled cum leaking out through her damp pussy. She turned her body just a bit, and almost lazily sucked my limp dick into her mouth.

She moaned at the taste, and then sat up just a bit so I could watch her head bobbing up and down the re-energizing shaft, and so I could also see her heavy tits swaying with her every motion.

When I got hard enough, I directed Cindy onto her back, then straddling her chest I lay my cock in the valley between her big tits. She got the idea immediately, and seizing her own warm titflesh in her hands, she began to massage me while I made short thrusts in between the artificial tunnel.

Looking down at Cindy's panting face, her mouth still agape to let the head of my cock dip inside every now and again, I was suddenly filled with a tremendous desire to see globs of white jizz coating her porcelain features. I promised myself I would see that very soon.

I was rock hard after titfucking her for a few minutes, and then I slid back down across Cindy's body and squished my cock back inside her soggy pussy. I lifted Cindy's legs once again, and pressed them tightly together while pointed straight up. Eventually I let both her feet fold together over my right shoulder while I drilled her tight box.

My right arm held her legs in place while my left circled around and stroked every bit of skin I could reach, especially the hard nub of her clit trapped between her thigh-flesh. It was a matter of pride to bring Cindy to one more climax, and when she finally arched her back and whimpered a fresh orgasm, I let myself go and felt the cum begin boiling in my balls.

"I'm going to cum in your face," I grunted at her.

"Oh, yes!" was all that Cindy could get out before my next thrust turned her last word into a loud moan.

At the last moment, I exited her pussy, dropped her legs and re-straddled Cindy's chest, about to make my promise come true. With my own hand jacking myself off, I growled and then let fly my ejaculation directly into Cindy's face.

She shrieked as the hot cum splattered her cheek, and then she opened her mouth in the big "O" to capture as much of my spunk that way. I kept pumping my own shaft as three more large globs of sperm landed on her cheeks, and then dropped my pecker to let the rest of my fluid ooze out and dribble onto her tits.

When I was done, she craned her neck up to lick at my wet rod and suckle out the last few drops, and then I lay back against my bed next to her.

I glanced to the door for a moment again, but Pei-Hua was now gone. Neither Cindy nor I said anything for several minutes, until we'd both caught our breaths and the room became silent.

Still coated in my cum, now drying on her face, Cindy murmured at the ceiling. "I've never had a younger man before. Always thought they were too immature. Probably why I gave you such a hard time."

"No regrets?"

"Mmm, only that I didn't let this happen sooner." Cindy looked over and petted my chest. We talked for just a few more minutes, Cindy's condescension now becoming more of a concerned, mothering kind of attitude towards me. I had proved I was worth her time.

To clean up, we took a long shower together and she was very methodical in washing my body, and automatically my memory returned to Pei-Hua doing this same thing for me in a very caregiving manner.

There was something else Pei-Hua and I did in the shower on occasion, and I reenacted the scene by spinning Cindy around and doggy-fucking her against the shower door until we both came, mingling a fresh batch of fluids inside of her pussy.

Cindy spent the night with me, choosing to spoon herself against me, holding and watching over me protectively. I felt more relaxed and babied than I ever had before in my life.

***

For a few weeks, Cindy and I became a regular, if not very constant, item. She still was very focused on graduating and finding a new job. I filled my time with Pei-Hua and her welcoming company. And oddly enough, I barely had any contact with Tina for this time. This was a little disconcerting, and I missed her in a strange way. But periodically, Cindy would invite me to her place or come to the house to spend some casual time with me, and all my thoughts about Tina would float away.

Despite her very intimate attitude when we were together, Cindy didn't want to get into anything serious as she was still getting over her boyfriend. We could go for days at a time without seeing each other or talking on the phone. There was no pressure to always be together.

But on the few times we did get together, Cindy was slipping into her old girlfriend habits, as if the only way she knew how to be around me was to baby me.

The sex was brilliant, as Cindy went out of her way to please me in any way, even if it didn't mean her own physical satisfaction. Sometimes she would urge me to simply take her and blow as quickly as possible, the dirty and urgent nature of the quickie more of a turn on than actually achieving an orgasm. She thought nothing of blowing me and walking away without me returning the favor. The only thing she couldn't get into was anal sex, but I still had Pei-Hua on occasion for those urges.

But the biggest problem came in the way she wanted to use the resources of my house to take care of me. She wanted to cook for me, which meant she would end up butting heads with Pei-Hua on a number of occasions. It was Pei-Hua's kitchen and equipment, but Pei-Hua was only a servant while Cindy was the honored guest.

Pei-Hua always let Cindy have her way in the end, but I could see the simmering resentment underneath.

I'd also gotten accustomed to regular massages or backrubs in the bathtub with Pei-Hua; it was an intimate and regular thing between us, perhaps the only non- sexual intimate thing between us, and Pei-Hua really seemed to look forward to those times. But Cindy was also an expert masseuse and was eager to show off her skills with me. So Cindy was both cooking for me as well as soothing many of my physical needs, leaving Pei-Hua out of the picture.

All in all, Cindy would be a wonderful wife in accordance with my father's ideal. Intelligent, considerate, and always conscious of my desires. The only difference between her and Pei-Hua (the most significant difference) was that Cindy was upper-class and educated, and thus a suitable wife for me.

Pei-Hua would always be a servant, and for a while my heart went out to her and her situation.

Still, these were only fleeting concerns on my part. Cindy and I were light-years away from ever getting married. And I still had physical wants that took priority over any such 'social' concerns.

***

A few weeks after Cindy and I first got together, I finally got my first taste of white pussy. We met during a party at her dorm, and snuck away for a satisfying one- night stand. After spurting onto her naturally blonde pubic hair and watching her red-headed roommate lick it all up, we never saw each other again. And I certainly I wasn't about to tell Cindy about the encounter.

***

As usual, my birthday came towards the end of the academic year and was planned ahead to be a significant event on the social calendar. I was turning 20, and our entire Taiwanese crew would be coming to my house for a BBQ, good music, and plentiful alcohol.

I looked forward to catching up with Tina. I hadn't really talked to her in a few weeks, our relationship having simmered down to an "old friends" kind of arrangement. Ever since I'd picked up a steady girlfriend she'd drifted away to live her own life. She promised to bring a birthday present I'd find useful.

Cindy intimated that her birthday present to me would have to wait until our own little after-party, and I salivated at the thought of seizing her body in brand new ways. Maybe she was finally going to let me tap her asshole.

Pei-Hua had no tangible gift for me, but I was more appreciative of her than any birthday present that could possibly be offered. She was working her fingers to the bone to prepare for the party itself.

I helped out (a little) where I could, and only twenty minutes before any guests arrived, I wrapped Pei-Hua up in a warm hug and kissed her tenderly. She melted in my arms for a minute, and then with eyes downcast in deference, she asked to be excused so she could finish the preparations.

***

The party went off without a hitch, an impressive accomplishment as it was Pei- Hua's first time running one without my parents or Mrs. Peng's assistance or the house full of servants. The food was hot and plentiful, drinks served, music bouncing, and the two dozen guests were kept happy. Cindy whirled around me for a bit, but I was so busy being the host she eventually went to hang out with her friends.

As the birthday boy, I got to dance with every girl who came, including two white blondes Jack had brought with him. With a serious buzz, I had some excuse for copping a feel every now and again, and the girls just giggled at my touch.

Pei-Hua was constantly in motion, cleaning up and taking care of every little detail. She had dressed lightly in khaki shorts and a loose button-down blouse, her hair in an efficient ponytail. There were little dark spots of sweat at her collar and behind her neck, and she'd undone a few extra buttons to ventilate as she ran around.

Those extra buttons offered a nice expanse of her bosom, a sight that did not go unnoticed by my male friends. I heard a few comments about my beautiful servant girl, and just smiled proudly.

It was approaching midnight, the party having run for almost five hours when I felt my buzz starting to fade. I went inside from the patio, heading for the kitchen to refill my drink. I was just coming in the door when I heard a fearful shriek.

It got my attention right away and I looked across the room, shocked to see that one of my wasted friends had cornered Pei-Hua in a rather threatening manner.

"Come on baby," Frankie drawled, drunkenly. "Lighten up. I just want a look." He staggered forwards while Pei-Hua backed away from him, until her back hit the wall and she had nowhere left to run to. Frankie just leaned in and reached his hands out, one hand on her ass and the other reaching for Pei-Hua's bounteous bosom.

Pei-Hua sank to the floor, leaning against a wall and curled up in a clearly defensive posture, tears of fear already in the corners of her eyes. She did not scream again, but two of the other girls in the room yelled at Frankie to back off and leave her alone.

I took two big steps right at Frankie, and commanded in a low tone, "Get your hands off of her."

Frankie pulled back and looked at me.

"Aw, come on man. I just wanna see some tits, and hers look sooo tasty." Frankie leered and reached his hand out again.

I didn't give him another warning before my fist flew out and impacted with the side of Frankie's head.

He shouted in pain once, and then crumpled into a ball on the floor. Quickly, I stepped forward to help Pei-Hua up and I clutched her trembling body in my arms. With a warning glare at everyone else I ushered her upstairs to my bedroom, and after talking with her for a minute to make sure she would be alright, I told her to lock the door and stay inside until everything was over.

The living room was pretty quiet by the time I got back. Frankie was rubbing his head looking apologetic while Jack berated him for being so stupid. I caught the end of Jack's tirade. "You just can't touch another man's girl!"

Sobered up from the pain and adrenaline-rush, Frankie apologized. At that point, we all declared the night over and then everyone started to head home.

Tina gave me a reassuring smile, seemingly satisfied that I was in control of the situation, and then she left to head home. Cindy looked up at me longingly for a minute, her birthday present to me perhaps in her thoughts, but I waved her away to go home as well.

Right now, the only girl on my mind was Pei-Hua.

***

Finally, when the house had cleared out, I headed back to my bedroom. I knocked twice, and Pei-Hua's voice came back clearly. "Who is it?"

"It's me."

The door opened, and Pei-Hua's still fearful eyes glanced behind me to make sure that I was alone. And when I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, she suddenly melted against my chest, sobbing quietly into my shoulder.

I stroked her hair and held her tightly against me. "It's alright. Everyone's gone."

She clutched me for another minute until I felt her body relax, and then she was leaning up and kissing me fiercely with everything she had.

I was overwhelmed by the intensity of her kiss for a moment, and then she had unbuttoned her blouse and flung it away. The bra came next and her large breasts spilled out. In a few more frantic moments Pei-Hua stripped me as well and then herself and we were both naked, me flat on my bed and Pei-Hua on top of me, rubbing her nipples into my pecs and kissing me like there would never be a tomorrow.

She was still riding the high of an intense emotional experience, and without any further foreplay she lifted my erection vertically and impaled herself upon it.

I simply held on for dear life as Pei-Hua's tight pussy clenched my rod as she bounced up and down at breakneck speed. Her tits were wobbling everywhere and threatening to smack her in the face while she gasped and shrieked, louder than I'd ever heard her before.

She came to a screaming orgasm a minute later, a full-blown head shaking, body quaking, pussy spasming, ear-splitting orgasm, which released a deluge of honey into my lap.

That powerful orgasm seemed to calm her down tremendously, and she collapsed forward onto my chest, my erection still embedded inside of her.

She panted heavily into my ear, resting her head on the pillow next to me and resting her chest upon mine. She turned just enough to kiss my ear, and then whisper, "I am yours, completely. I want you to own me, possess me."

The fire in her voice spurred me on, and I rolled us over. Pei-Hua leaned back into the pillows, her eyes in flame as she spread her body before me. She was a receptive heaven just waiting for me to ravage her.

"I am your loving servant," she told me. "Take me, and do what you want to me."

Frankie had wanted to take Pei-Hua by force, and she had cried in fear. Now she was freely giving herself to me and demanding that I take her with the same kind of force.