B-Movie Babefest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uggh, uggh, ahh, ahhh, awwww! Oh please stop. No moreugghhh!"

Jed's thoughts still filled her head, his disgusting images and ecstatic delight making her deflowering all the more dirty and debauched. She felt her groin getting tighter her spine tingling. His carnal pleasure swelled in her mind, his growing arousal affecting her body. All the while a third mind more menacing and dark remained on the edge of her thoughts, it was aliens watching and sampling. There were too many people in her head at once and she gave an aroused groan of lust her clit hardening like she had never experience before.

"Ohh, mmmnn, no, no it's not right ugghhh, ooh, oooh, ooohhhhh!"

She felt her pussy wet with her own juice. The mans cock now slid with ease only exciting him more and in turn bringing her nearer a peak. A vicious gasping circle as she experienced the pleasure of a tight virgin fuck not only through her eyes but the through the senses of the pounding man. She began to feel the heat building in her pelvis, nipples hardening her breathing shallow.

"Ohhfuck awwww, ugghh oh, oh, no, no, noooo I'm cominggg aggghhhhhh!"

Her fleshy canal tightened as she foamed with juice her own blinding orgasm dominant, but Jed's building climax also apparent getting stronger and stronger. The bug began to shake, Jed's orgasmic effect new and exciting to it. The other bugs pulled the farmers waist back, as Daisy writhed grinding her sloppy pussy onto his prick.

"OOhhh I can't take it againnnnnn, Aeeeeeeiieeee!" She wailed arching her back, firm tits pointing to the sky.

His burning cock plopped out of her as it erupted, spattering semen over her mound. Another two jerks of the cock filled her little belly button. Daisy's face was a picture of disgust, witnessing a man's ejaculation for the first time. Her mind felt him coming like no woman had done before, the seed flooding his pipe before the relief of its exit.

"Uuuuhh Jed, ugggggg no, no." Daisy legs were still wide apart her pussy lips drooling and flexing as she involuntarily spasmed; experiencing Jed's showering climax.

The bug's claws caressed her sweating panting tummy; spreading Jed's meager sticky shot. They all agreed this load was most disappointing; some improvements would have to be done here.

The newly arrived military team had set up a large antenna dish and a group of ear phoned white smocks had already begun turning dials making calculations. The infantry had taken up observation points around what was quickly becoming the base camp for what they hoped would be a planet to planet meeting. All the while the force field hummed gently; glowing a faint green in the pitch black each time the moon rays were blocked by clouds. The antenna device was transmitting and Dr Fin stood with her assistant patiently waiting for a response.

After only five minutes they got a response.

Capt Fin's assistant saw it first and gripped her officers arm.

"What is it Jackie?" The sexy captain asked, seeing the assistant raise her finger as if to point. Jackie was in her very late teens with ringlet red hair, she looked like a coed Nicole Kidman. She had been in the military less than a year, a secondment from Cal tech. Her frightened reaction made her feel foolish, envious of the stony faced troops around her. Each was expertly masking their fear as a four legged giant bug approached out of the fog.

In the ship Daisy knelt in a corner hands tied behind her back. A silver steel collar and pole attached to the wall kept her passively upright. Jed was thankfully back in control of his body. He gave anguished cries as he tried to break free from the vertical table he was tied to. Hands and legs out bound in a star shape. The creatures worked quickly each new procedure bringing a wail of dismay, then one of discomfort from the unfortunate man as they operated on him.

Sheriff Vale took a deep breath. She needed to go on; there were surely lives at stake. Drawing her revolver she edged around the nightmare barn to look into the Farmyard. A large hole had appeared where the old Cummings harvester usually parked. Twenty feet across, it had numerous tentacles similar to the barn one, all coming from the ship entering the pit like some outrageous air-conditioning ducting. She crept to the edge but was unable to see far down; the tunnel bending and appearing to head off horizontal about two storey under ground. She got her orientation, the horror mounting again. It headed east. East to Love Creek!

In the experiment room the creatures finished their alterations to their captured specimen. The lead bug paused, its brain transmitting the orders to its eager crew.

"The intruding earth woman has come close enough, bring her to me."

The military communication device had worked better than anyone could have expected. Capt Fin and her team had been pushing the boundaries of telepathic communication these last few years, the final result the device in front of them. It was designed for transmitting thoughts more than actual words, hopefully spanning any language barrier. And the response had been almost instant.

Crouched defensively, the armor shelled bug had come to within ten feet of the shield its antennae waving, mouth tusks chattering. The captain swallowed nervously.

"Ok Jackie. Its time I put this toy to the test."

She raised a special pair of head phones clipping them around her ears. Other team members attached cardiograph wires to her chest and head; unsure of what effect mind communication may have on the courageous officer. Once they were all set she turned the dial on the device and her head began to fill with an unearthly buzz.

Candy's Smith and Wesson had never been fired in anger before. In fact it had only ever been drawn once; to capture an escaped convict. Something the stunning officer had been the toast of the town for. Now its silver barrel was pointed in anger. The sheriff had suddenly become aware of shapes close by and as they became clearer her knees started to shake.

"Oh my word!" She gasped; both hands now tight on her revolver as she stood legs apart her arms outstretched her eye in line with the barrel sight.

She felt something touch her boot and gave a yelp as she was tripped. A metal tentacle lifted her feet off the ground and she tumbled over, her hands losing their grip and the revolver bouncing along the dirt.

She gave a shocked scream as she felt a hard bony appendage on her back, large dark shadows over her. The bugs close up smelt awful, their shells an oily black the creature's underside segmented a sickly pale color. She screamed again as she was twisted around, her legs gripped by pincers. The buzz began in her head as the alien mind invaded.

The screams failed to carry to the edge of the aliens shield where the first official contact was been made. The Major, the Mayor and the quickly growing group of officials and military all waited patiently. The frustration was almost unbearable. What was she saying to it? Captain Fin had stood there for what seemed an eternity her body rigid but all sensors telling them she was alive and in direct mind contact with the beast.

The team almost jumped with surprise when finally she shuddered and snapped back into reality. They all eagerly gathered around her the creature still motionless, waiting.

"It says they will be leaving soon. They require no help." She coughed taking a deep breath. "They breathe differently to us; the shield is for our protection their atmosphere is poisonous."

The Mayor interrupted. "But the sheriff and poor Daisy Cummings?"

Fin shook her head still trying to regain composure." No, it says they're both sick but ok, inside the ship."

The Major looked back at the creature and his blood froze. "In the ship? God help them."

The captain nodded in resignation, something else playing on her mind. "God help us all." She said smiling to her young assistant. "They've also invited us to see for ourselves."

The alien tunnel running out from the Cummings farm narrowed to about 3 foot across as it stretched under corn field after corn field. The burrowing was like a hot knife through butter; the tentacle tips resonating to the perfect frequency to literally melt the soil and rock. The sides of the tunnel were smooth acquiring a glass like texture. Traveling arrow straight and as the crow flies it would reach the sleepy town within the hour.

Candy had regained her composure. She was the sheriff and people were depending on her. The creatures once they had disarmed her had backed off. Her arms had been bound at the wrist behind her back. The bugs spinning a silky thread as strong as steel. She had acted like a crazy woman the voices in her head seeming to make her temporally insane; until finally she kept getting the same message.

"Follow, follow, follow."

The bugs appeared to be gesturing to the underbelly of the ship. She could see a hatch open with creatures entering and leaving like the mouth of a giant ant hole. Although they didn't drag her she felt them slowly edging her towards it. She crossed her fingers locked behind her back and decided she had no choice but to accept.

Inside the ship she struggled to stand the corridor low and at the crash angle. The bugs helped steady her and she had a nauseating image of nature shows when you see the insects carefully carrying grubs and leaves to their nest. As she entered the mist shrouded room she realized she had made a terrible decision.

Across the room surrounded by aliens was Jed. "Oh my, Jed!" She cried recognizing the poor young man still bound star shaped to an upright table.

"Oh my God what have they done to you?"

Jed gave a embarrassed moan. Like all the young men in Love Creek he was a big fan of 'Officer Anderson.' Only last month he had sat in his pick up at the bar and grill watching the sheriff dress down two jocks in a Camero. She had bent over her hands on the door sill, curly blonde hair flowing over her shoulders as she spoke to the chastised and no doubt red faced young men inside.

Jed had eyed the curve of her ass, the length of her booted legs, the famous breasts masked by dangling blonde locks. As he watched in his dark cab he had eased his own cock out and began to tug gently. The boys must have been making some real excuses just to have her attention for a few more seconds; because she didn't move from her sexy stance. Jed had wanked himself brazenly, thirty feet from her knowing any second she would move and he would have to stop, unsatisfied.

But she didn't move and would never know of his shameful ejaculation all over his steering wheel that evening.

"Agggg sheriff help me, please Jesus oohh."

His body was tired, his groin heavy and sore. Candy was embarrassed herself. The young mans cock was limp but swollen, small metal tubes puncturing his cocks skin. Below where his scrotum should be was a baseball size blue sphere. The thing also had metal piping attached to the outside and she thought she could see liquid bubbling inside the obscene alteration.

"Daisy where's Daisy?" She quickly asked before she could be silenced.

Jed felt his blush building, remembering what he was forced to do and shamefully enjoyed. "They've got her sheriff awww." He thought back to his wild sexual ranting. "I think I said... I mean thought, awww God no please she's just a girl."

Candy didn't understand what he meant, but his anguished lament began to make her pant and stammer. The lead bug approached her and she was caught by surprise as it ripped her police shirt open the sleeves been shredded in an instant. Jed saw her white bra full and proud the straps straining to hold her load. The sharp claws of a bug snapped them and her 40 inch melons spewed out, the nipples large and pink the domed shape of the tits as perfect as the shield outside.

"Ugggggg what's going to happen? Why? Why have you done this?" She cried her topless body been lustfully view by boy and alien alike.

The reply was clear and clinically chilling. "Be quiet you earth bitchzzz. We wish to sample your fleshzzz!"

Young Daisy was becoming very tired. The steel neck collar had been used like a rigid leash to drag her back into the warm night air. The two bugs with her didn't pause as she tripped and struggled to keep up. They pulled her back into her crushed home, which now appeared to be an extension of the alien craft. She hardly recognized the place as a lattice of pipes and dull green beams covered the collapsed rooms.

She could hear the barking of her dog 'Butch' somewhere at the top of the stairs. The white tiled bathroom seemed very bright, and as she climbed the steps she saw strange equipment strewn around. She cried back to her dog fearing for his safety, these creatures could snap him in two easily.

"Butch run, run sweetie." Then she saw him. "Oh Butch, ooohh what? Oooooohhhh pleaseeeeee noooooo!"

The blonde haired teen began to wail her hips shaking her long firm legs giving way as she was pushed in nearer to her beloved dog. The black haired hound stood barking excitedly, a turtle like skull cap linking him to the waiting bug. The dog's long thin cock was rigid like a poker, the dangling foreskin end already dripping fluid.

Captain Fin and Jackie pulled on the helmets of their red NBC suits. The two women checked their communicators and breathing gear. The waiting bug saw they were ready and the shield parted creating a 6 foot doorway. The two women stepped through and the shield closed. They turned and gave thumbs up to the surrounding people before following the alien into the fog.

Candy was moaning her beautiful white teeth gritted her head back blonde mane whipping at the alien pinning her wrists behind her. Her husband had always been so gentle, his lips caressing her hard ends, his tongue trailing the curve of her mountainous domes. She'd married her high school sweetheart; and had never felt the roughness of a frenzied massage or the back arching shock of hungry unyielding sucking. Jed tried to free his hands but it was no use. The innocent yelping of Candy was rousing his sore cock, the metal pipes tightening around it like a cage. His altered scrotum burned, his insides aching like he was already pumping a continuous wad. It was no use he had to watch, who wouldn't?"

All the schoolboy fantasies could not put such a debauched scene in front of him. Sheriff Vale was been molested by two of the stunted bug aliens. Her shoulders pulled back so her tits thrust out at right angles. Each alien was clawing or coiling a fat tit. Both creatures had their trunk like tongues flailing as the open dripping ends held her nipples in a permanent slurping suck.

"Ugghh mmnngggghh, ah, ah, uggghhh! Stop uhhhhh, uuhh no, no, urrrrrrrrr!"

Their tongues were like small elephant trunks, the end animated able to grasp and nip like a pair of lips. The white segmented flesh made them look like a smaller biological version of the probes that had deflowered Daisy earlier. Candy could only stare down her sweaty boobs been tugged and bounced the slime running from her sucked points down under her tits to drip onto her clench tummy.

"Awwwwwww ugh, ugh, oh, oh, ooohhhhh!"

The bugs were squeezing their tentacles coiled around her tits making the flesh swell. She felt her hair been tugged and screamed as the third holding bug curled its proboscis around to push her sexy lips apart.

Jed's cock was now fully erect his steel veins pulsing, his purple head glistening the newly enlarge spunk hole almost big enough to put your little finger down. He gave a disgusted growl as Candy choked on the filthy appendage. Her blue eyes flashed as the tongue forced down her throat; the ends seeping slime, her body shaking at the horrendous alien French kiss.

"Ggggggggg ggggggggggg!!!"

Both Jed and Candy could hear the excited ESP chatter of the creatures as they reported back to the hive mind. How her tits tasted. How hard her nipples were; the flesh flexible but elastic. Her throat hot and wet; the creature confirming she would be able to swallow the desired load.

Realizing it was choking her the bug withdrew its tongue, his spittle wiping across her sculpted nose and dark lashed eyes. And Candy screamed as she heard both groping bugs agree to try and suck her nipples off.

"Oh shit uggh awww please no more!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!"

Jed's blue scrotal sphere began to froth his growing discomfort quickly noticed by the bugs.

"Now earth bitchzzz, demonstrate taking the males cock in your mouthzzz."

Candy shook her head then squealed as the creatures tongues twisted her fat nipples almost all the way around.

"Awwww ok, ok! Just stop hurting my breasts!"

She fell to her knees arms still tied her shinny wet boobs glistening with alien spittle the nipples erect like bullets. In front of her was the young man his crotch full of swollen cock and large single mechanical testicle. His thought were broadcast openly again but he didn't blush or feel ashamed, his painful erection about to be tasted by the sexiest woman he had ever known.

Daisy began to shiver the tears welling in her eyes as the Bugs tugged her metal leash. Her neck was pulled down hard and she knew they wanted her to knell. She was jerked forward onto all fours her captors carefully turning her around so she faced away from Butch. The Bathroom was cold and cramped the bath missing, having collapsed into the room below. The two escort bugs crowded around the door frame still holding the leash, peering in watching their colleague prepare her.

"No, please you don't have to do this! This isn't normal uggh, please no nooo."

The creature parted her ass cheeks, its snake like tongue caressing her anus down to her young slit. Its claws spread her lips and her pink wet hole felt the cold air. Daisy just moaned in despair. Unable to fight them off and nowhere to run to she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

She could hear Butch as his claws slipped on the tiled floor, his panting loud over her shoulder. The leased forced her head down, her cheek pressed on the cold tiles her arse raised.

Captain Fin tried her com link to the outside world. It just hissed, the shield creating an electric barrier through which even radio couldn't pass. The creature she was following paused then turned and she instantly felt its mind communicating with her. She understood with scientific delight, "they don't need any machines! Their telepathy is that advanced!"

The creature spoke to them this time far clearer than it had done earlier with their amateurish device.

"Do not waste your time with events outside the dome. Hurry we are eager for you to experience our ship." It then continued picking its way through the fog.

Fin clicked the communicator to transmit to her partner. "Jackie, did you just hear what I heard?" The way it had just entered her head uninvited making her shiver.

Jackie's expression was of shock her breathing steaming the inside of her face mask. She nodded slowly not wanting to attract the creature's attention. The alien presence was no longer inside her head as it appeared they chose when to communicate, and didn't or couldn't just continuously scope your mind.

"What other tricks are they keeping secret?" She thought before clicking back a brief acknowledgement to Fin. "I don't like it Captain. Not one bit."

Fin just pointed commandingly ahead, urging Jackie to keep up with the bug. She too felt very uneasy now, but why make her young charge any more worried.

Jed's eyes stung with the perspiration as it trickled down his brow into his sockets. But he couldn't, or wouldn't shut his eyes. Below him Candy was a picture of eroticism greater than any he had ever conjured in his bed time hours. Her eyes blue and wide the black lashes curling upwards, her skin tanned her cheek bones pronounced as her mouth pinched. The wet rim of her full lips glistening as she encircled the first half inch of his cock.