B Turns to D Ch. 05

Story Info
They go to a party and meet some new friends.
3.7k words
4.35
47k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara had settled back into her normal routine again, after her "holiday". Although, she had not gone to the extremes she had found herself involved in whilst away, she was now feeling extremely comfortable with her status. Inside, she considered herself a Dominatrix now.

Sarah and she had never discussed the details, but Sarah was aware of subtle changes in Barbara's manner. She also seemed far less self conscious and more confident.

They also spent far more time as Mistress/Slave than neighbours. Although, from time to time they would still sit around the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Currently, they found themselves in just this situation. Sarah had just spent half an hour licking Barbara's pussy, kneeling before her with her hands tied behind her back. Barbara had held a small whip in her hand and had swiped at Sarah whenever she had felt her flag. This had resulted in a number of orgasms for Barbara and none for Sarah who was now sitting feeling extremely aroused but not daring to ask for relief.

They were discussing a party that was taking place on the Thursday night. It was being hosted by a neighbour and all of their friends were going. Barbara was breaking the news that she would be unable to attend as her husband, Steve, was away that night with his work.

Sarah couldn't see this as a problem and suggested that she come on her own. Barbara was reluctant, as everyone else would be in couples and she would always be the odd one out. Sarah spent ages persuading her without success that once the party got going and she mingled that no-one would care.

Barbara wasn't sure if her husband would be happy with her going on her own.

Sarah hooted, "Can you hear yourself. You've got me wrapped round your little finger, you can do anything you want and you are worried about what Steve might think"

"Why don't you come wearing your dominant mindset? Then you won't be worried about being on your own. You can just act confident and aloof"

She jumped up from the table and got to her knees in front of Barbara. "Mistress, I am begging you to come to the party. Please come."

"And you don't have to arrive on your own. You can go with Jim and me", she continued.

Barbara smiled at her slave. "Alright then. I will. It sounds like a good idea, but you realise because of how you asked me, you will be my slave all the time we are there. I will maintain our rules and won't embarrass you in public, but you will be under my control."

Sarah nodded, excitedly. They had never done this before and it sounded fun. She was still feeling extremely aroused. Barbara could see this and with a wave of her hand told her she could bring herself off using just one finger.

Sarah smiled in gratitude and began to rub herself with her right middle finger. She let it slide between her slit and run up and down to her clit. She let it rub her clit furiously. Barbara watched her desperately try to maintain her composure and try to hold Barbara’s eye as she slide across the line to orgasm and crumpled in a heap with a dopey smile on her face.

The following evening, Barbara got dressed for the party. Although it was not a formal evening, she decided to get into the spirit of it. With Steve, being away, she required no subterfuge and after a long lingering bath, laid out a selection of lingerie. She decided to go for a lacy high cut thong with matching garter belt. She decided against a bra and after a wander through her closet, picked a dark navy one piece dress that came down just above her knees. "There was no reason to look like a complete slut", she thought to herself.

She pulled the dress over her head and smoothed it down checking, that it fitted well. She bent over in front of the mirror to check that no panty line could be seen and checked that the garter straps were not visible.

She was just adding some make-up when the doorbell rang and she stopped to go and let Sarah in. She let her come upstairs to talk as she applied her lipstick.

When she was ready she turned to look at Sarah. Sarah was sitting on her bed wearing a jumper and matching ankle length skirt.

"Right, we need to be quick." Barbara said briskly or Jim will wonder what is happening.

Sarah giggled "I don't think so. He is used to me being late"

Barbara smiled "Ok, but we should be quick anyway. Take off your skirt."

Sarah quickly unhooked the button at the back and let it slide down her legs. As it hit the floor, she stepped out of it.

She stood in a pair of white satin panties.

"No hosiery?" Barbara asked.

"The skirt is warm enough" said Sarah

"Ok, well you won't be needing any panties tonight either. Take them off"

Sarah quickly pulled them off. She bent to pick up her skirt.

"No, leave that there for the moment. I am not mean. I will swap your panties for something else that I want you to wear for the party. Just to remind you of our relationship at all times."

Barbara picked up an object from a drawer and held it out in front of Sarah. It was about 4 inches long, but almost arrow shaped and pink.

"Do you know what this is?"

Sarah nodded "I think it is a butt plug or something similar"

Barbara smiled. "That is correct. You will be wearing it for me tonight. It is not too large but it should remind you of its presence at all times."

"Now bend over and hold your cheeks apart for me."

Sarah knelt over the bed and with each hand pulled on her bottom to expose her ass hole to her Mistress. She trembled slightly with the excitement of the thought of what was happening.

She felt something cold pushing against her hole and for a moment, she felt herself squeezing to prevent it getting in.

Barbara laughed and told her that if she resisted it would begin to hurt. She tried to relax and felt the thing going further inside her. It was a weird sensation, the penetration felt different to that in her pussy and she tried desperately not to squeeze back. Pain was building up as it was pushed further inside her but then with almost a plop, the pain eased and the thing got sucked inside.

"That was just the wide bit getting past" said Barbara. "That’s always the worst of it, I'm told"

She smiled "Are you feeling ok. Legs a little wobbly?"

Sarah nodded.

"Oh and you will probably feel like you need to go to the bathroom too"

Sarah nodded again.

"Yes, I feel like I really need to go"

"That feeling will go away, though you may need to go at certain stages during the evening. Remember this, you are forbidden to touch this all night. You may go for a pee but that is all. Is that understood?"

Sarah nodded, already feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Very well, stand up and put on your skirt"

Sarah followed the instructions, felling very strange already. The plug was already making its presence known and she could feel it following her movements.

Barbara grinned at her. "I am going to enjoy watching your face tonight. One last thing. It is undetectable in most situations, but if you have to really bend over, don't let anyone stroke your ass. They'll feel the bottom sticking out if they do"

Sarah looked shocked as Barbara giggles and said "Well, it’s up to you to avoid that."

"Let’s go"

****

Barbara was really enjoying herself. She had already made lots of friends and had found herself to be one of the centres of attention. Even with people she already knew, she was finding them to be different than before. Being Barbara, rather than just Steve's wife as she tended to be when she went out, was a lot more fun than she had expected.

What also helped was her new attitude. She felt very confident in her environment and was generally treating the people she met in the same manner as the people that she had met at Angela's. She tended to adopt the superior position immediately, letting people work for her attention and favour. And of course, her outfit did not hold her back either. She was clearly one of the best looking women there and this attracted attention not only from the men.

Rose, the evening's hostess, had been across to talk to her and to size her up. Rose was in her mid fifties and had been recently divorced. She was new to the area and this party had been arranged to let her meet some of her neighbours and new friends.

She was a striking woman, but what Barbara (and most of the other women) had found most interesting was the appearance of her two sons. Both were around six foot tall and were classically handsome with blue eyes, strong faces and athletic frames. They were both with good looking women, but it was clear that these were just dates for the evening rather than girlfriends.

As she talked to Rose, she saw one looking across in her direction. He saw her looking back and smiled. She smiled back, returning his gaze until he broke eye contact.

As she moved away from her hostess, she smiled to herself. Previously, she would have looked away and blushed immediately. Not anymore.

She was drinking wine that evening, but was tending to nurse her glass to avoid drinking too quickly. Over the course of the evening, she kept her eye out for Sarah. She seemed to be enjoying herself too as she mingled with other guests. Barbara could see though that she was having the occasional problem as she would sometimes be walking quite gingerly. But this was just for a moment.

She wandered over and quietly asked her how many men she had been groped by.

Sarah turned and smiled when she saw who it was "Oh just about three I think"

"Mmmmm. I bet they think they know what you are wearing or not as the case may be.

"But I'll bet all of them are wrong."

"And what about you, Mistress", Sarah said. Her voice falling to almost a whisper.

"Oh none. I don't think any of them dare" Barbara laughed. "When you get to know them, they are all pretty pathetic really"

She raised her glass to Sarah and wandered off again.

She met Sarah's husband, Jim in the dining room, filling his plate from the buffet which had been laid on.

He looked up as she approached and smiled at her.

"I was just getting something to eat" He picked up a plate and offered it to her. "Would you like some?"

Barbara smiled back and took the plate carefully from his outstretched hand. She carefully filled her plate form the buffet table, taking a little of the cold meat platters, a little of the salad and carefully adding a little of the sauces to her plate. Jim led the way to a couple of armchairs and they both sank into them, eating as they made small talk about the party and the people that they knew who were here.

After a while, Barbara was aware that Jim's eyes were spending more time staring at her legs than at anything else in the room. She smiled to herself and carefully rearranged them, letting the hem of her skirt rise. She let Jim drink in the view and then looked across at him, catching him staring at her. Jim looked up at her, blushed and muttered something. Barbara beamed at him and told him that she was flattered.

"I'm sorry but I've got to say that you are looking stunning tonight." Jim said, recovering his composure somewhat.

"I don't think I've seen that dress before" he said, adding "and I've got to say, I don't think I've seen you wearing something quite like that before?"

"What do you mean" asked Barbara, letting Jim dig his own hole.

"Well, it’s not the type of clothing you normally wear" he continued.

"Why, what's different about me", Barbara asked innocently.

"Well, you look fantastic in it" Jim said, realising as he said it where this conversation was going.

"Not, Not that I mean you don't normally look fantastic, but the dress is a little more revealing than you normally wear and I don't think I've seen you in black before"

"Well, I've decided to try black out. For parties, like this, I've decided that I will only wear black" Barbara purred, rearranging herself so that for a brief instant, Jim got a flash of her stocking tops.

She could see Jim react to both her words and to her movements. "God, I am seducing my neighbour's husband" She thought, "A neighbour who I've brought to this party with a plug up her ass."

She felt herself becoming aroused and wondered if her nipples were poking through the fabric.

"I find that it makes me look less naive and more sophisticated." she added to Jim. She leaned over to Jim and let her mouth hover close to his ear.

"I find too that men prefer sophistication in a woman of my age rather than naivety. Don't you agree?"

She could see that her words and her position were having an effect on Jim as he was finding it hard to reply coherently. He had to resort to just nodding his head.

"I also find that sophisticated ladies are like good expensive chocolate" she continued, moving her body nearer to her prey. "The content is so much better than the wrapper."

She stuck out her tongue and pushed it discretely into Jim's ear and let it circle languidly around. She stroked his chest with her other hand, hoping that Sarah was nowhere near and said quietly "And we are full of imaginative ideas."

She pulled back, looked him straight in the eye, smiled and stood up.

"Could you get rid of my plate please? I think I should go and see if there is anything else happening tonight." She walked slowly out of the room, making sure that he could watch every step of her rolling hips.

She didn't look back but as she reached the hall, she could hear Jim hurry up behind her. She turned slowly to see him stop before her. She smiled and arched her eyebrow. "Sorry, I thought we were finished"

Jim stood before her, clearly unable to take his eyes off of her and unable to say anything.

Barbara slowly lifted her hand and placed her palm across his groin. "Well, you may not be able to speak but I think I can get the message", she grinned, letting her hand move slowly up and down the strained length of flesh pressed against his trousers.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?"

Jim gasped at the obscenity, hardly it expecting to hear it from his impeccable neighbour. Barbara watched his face turn red.

Barbara leaned across and pushed her lips against his ear and whispered "You want to get inside my panties. Don't you?"

Jim hung his head but nodded quickly.

Barbara ran her fingers down his chest, letting them rest again just over his hard groin.

"Well, not tonight, my dear."

"Tonight is quite impossible, for a variety of reasons." She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye, "and you can't get inside something that is not there."

She kissed him on his lips, long and lingering and then patted his cheek.

"Come and see me tomorrow. Let’s say 2pm prompt. Save all that goodness in your pants for me then."

She moved away from him. "So that means no sex for you tonight. Ok?"

Jim nodded dumbly.

"Off you go home now. I don't want you playing with anyone else here. Get yourself off to bed. I will find Sarah and send her home in a bit. Obviously I will wait until she has finished whatever tryst she is in"

They both laughed and Barbara patted his rear and sent him on his way.

****

Chuckling at the situation, she had managed to create; Barbara went back into the lounge and found herself face to face with one of her hostess's sons.

"Hi, I'm Adam" he gazed into her eyes, his own glinting.

"Hello. Barbara" she replied shaking his outstretched hand.

"And what’s a good looking woman like yourself doing here" he asked smiling.

"And what’s a good looking man like yourself doing using tired old lines like that?" she retorted laughing.

They both laughed.

Barbara asked what had happened to the two women that she had seen earlier. Adam explained that they were cousins who lived nearby and had come to support his mother.

"Well they both looked gorgeous" said Barbara and cheekily asked if what his family rules were on dating cousins.

Adam grinned and suggested that there were no rules. He added though that he didn't fancy either of them, particularly as there were more attractive catches around.

Barbara giggled, finding herself quite taken with this young man who looked to be around ten years her junior.

She asked if she was one of the more attractive catches.

"You are the angel fish amongst the herring" he answered and pretended to throw his net over her.

Barbara blushed slightly, overwhelmed by the passion she saw before her. "I'm a married angel fish" she said, thinking inside how hypocritical she felt.

"Everyone has commitments" Adam replied, "And it is important that we do. Otherwise where would be the reason for living?"

He leaned over and kissed her, letting his lips linger on hers.

"Can I ask you a question" he asked.

"It depends" Barbara answered, feeling slightly defensive

"I'll ask and you can decide to answer or not"

"Go on then"

"That black fabric surrounding your exquisite legs. They are stockings aren't they? I can always tell."

"How can you tell?" asked Barbara, slightly puzzled at his perceptiveness.

"A woman walks slightly differently in stockings to tights. More sensuously. I believe it is due to the fact that her bare inner thighs tend to rub together."

Barbara giggled again thinking how ridiculous this sounded, but had to acknowledge that he was right.

"And I'll bet your underwear is black. You act like a woman wearing black"

Barbara looked blankly.

"I always believe that strong women wear black. You strike me as a strong woman. Not that that is not unattractive." he added hastily.

"Weaker women tend to pink or other such colours."

He looked at her with his head cocked to one side. "Black?"

She laughed and told him that she would not answer that.

"Well I will just have to find out for myself"

Barbara said nothing but just stared at him. She found herself staring into a pair of unblinking cool eyes.

They both stared for what seemed like an eternity before Rose, the hostess appeared at Adam's side.

"Adam, dear. What are you doing?" she asked.

He broke away to look at her. "I'm just chatting to Barbara." he said, taking a long sideways glance at her.

"Well it looked like you were getting into one of your staring contests" his mother retorted.

"And I am surprised that you have found someone who is prepared to play your childish games." She looked at Barbara.

Barbara introduced herself as a new neighbour.

"Hello, my dear. Have you come on your own?"

Barbara nodded.

"I am surprised. Where is your husband?"

Barbara explained that Steve was working away that night and she had just decided to come along on her own to be sociable.

"Indeed..." Rose's eyes flashed.

She wandered away and Adam looked at her.

"I'm sorry about my mother" he replied. She is just a little old fashioned. She thinks that married woman should never be seen out on their own.

He grinned "Now, I like to see some sorts out on their own. It makes it more of a challenge."

He left the statement hanging in the air. Before Barbara could respond, Rose came back and asked Adam if she could speak to him.

Barbara let him go and watched him go to a corner where Rose was obviously giving him a dressing down.

Barbara took a deep breath and walked over. Rose had her back to her and as she approached she could hear words like "slut", "married" "shameless". Adam was talking back, but was clearly at a disadvantage.

"Excuse me" Barbara tapped Rose on the shoulder.

"If you are talking about me it is only fair you say it too my face."

Rose spun round.

Barbara looked her in the eye and said quietly so that only Rose and Adam could hear.

"I am married, though that is no business of yours. I love my husband deeply but if I wanted to fuck your son and he wanted to fuck me then we would do it whether you approved or not, you bitch!"

With that she turned on her heels, blew a kiss to Adam and walked out. As she reached the door, she turned and said to Adam "By the way, you were right. On all counts." and with that she turned and marched out.

12