Babes and Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steph," Fanny spoke sternly and deliberately, "if a baby is in my body, we put it there and I want it. Besides, I know my body rhythm better than you and my period should start in three days or less. If you buy anything, it should be condoms for when I am not safe. When I get on birth control we will be safe."

I knew Fanny's cycle and knew in my mind she was right, however, I also knew that we could easily count the days wrong. "Fanny, do drug stores sell condoms in case lots?" Fanny blushed a beautiful crimson that my heart leap. "Fanny, I love you and always have."

"Will you carry me across the threshold of our new apartment?" I nodded the affirmative. "Call your management office. If they have people on a waiting list, you could get out of your lease early with no penalty."

I discovered the rental office had people waiting for an opening and offered to let me break the lease at the end of the current month, ten days. "The move is on. Let's go visit the place you have scouted out."

**********

The apartment Fanny showed me was about half way between our current apartments. It had two bedrooms, large two vanity bathroom with shower and tub, perfect for our schedules, and an open kitchen/living area. The rent was just slightly less than our rents for two apartments and immediately available. The rental office offered us free rent for the final days of the month.

"Here are the keys, move in," we did not waste any time signing the lease.

We kept our enthusiasm under control until we went back to see our new apartment alone. I put the key in the door, turned it, and the door swung open. I turned to Fanny and took her into my arms for our first kiss at the threshold of our new life. When I scooped her up and carried her across that barrier, I knew it was the right thing.

I set Fanny down in the middle of the room, looked into her eyes, smiled and said softly, "Honey, I'm home."

"Close and lock the door, Steph," was Fanny's coy reply. We made love on the floor with complete abandon.

**********

My apartment had minimal content and easiest to empty. We spent three days emptying my belongings into our new apartment and scouring the old place. Friends with pickup trucks helped us move my apartment for the payment of gas, pizza and beer. One of our mutual friends commented that Fanny and I behaved more like lovers than brother and sister.

Fanny answered, "We are twins, you know. We have the closest bond two people can have. So, if we behave like lovers, it is because we have been together since sperm and egg collided over 23 years ago."

The moving crew attacked Fanny's apartment and had her moved out in equal time. We scoured her apartment and both had our move out inspection. Our rental managers commented they had never seen college kid apartments sparkling at move out. We got most of our security deposits back.

**********

The thought of having a baby dropped to zero when Fanny began her period half way through emptying my apartment. The first night in our new apartment, Fanny's period was over and we were free to make love. I made sure we used condoms since Fanny hadn't gotten on birth control yet. She has an appointment in two days.

During the week of moving, our parents did not call us; we began feeling disowned. In the next day's mail forwarded from our previous addresses, we received letters from home. We felt huge amounts of apprehension as we opened our letters.

Fanny read her letter in silence as I read mine, then we passed our letters to the other to read. There were parts written by our mother and others written by our father. The letters were long and took us on a journey from conception to birth. Our histories as children poured out in their text. We read their longings for us to marry dream mates and give them several grand children. They poured out their emotions in the letters although the letters did not condemn us or disown us.

Each letter concluded with the message of their plans to visit us. When we read the date of their arrival, we realized the delayed mail delivery prevented us knowing that tomorrow was their arrival date. I scrambled to call with our new address. There was nothing to explain, they knew we were already living together.

**********

"What are we going to do, Steph?" The concern in Fanny's voice was real. Usually the more direct, Fanny wasn't being assertive as she normally is.

"Fanny, we stand our ground; we are legal adults. We sleep in our room whether they stay with us or they stay in a hotel." As we sat looking at each other and holding our letters, our mental connection returned; I felt Fanny's anguish. "Their letters did not condemn us, Fanny. They did not disown us. They may be unhappy with us but I am up for the fight."

I drew Fanny close to me and felt tears moistening my shirt. "Steph, you'll fight for me, even against our parents?" Her sobs were not fear any longer, they became tears of joy as she snuggled for sexual foreplay.

I held her face in my hands and swept away the tears. Fanny looked at me with an expression I learned is her make love with me look. When she raised her head to me lips and kissed me, a charge went through my body.

I placed one arm around her shoulders with my other hand working on lifting her T-­shirt over her breasts. Fanny's nipples responded immediately swelling in her dainty lace bra. Fanny pulled the hem of the T-­shirt over her head and flung it to the floor. Her hips already rocking and rolling in anticipation. I enjoyed her front clasp bras and this one opened quickly exposing her beautifully firm breasts punctuated by sexually excited nipples.

Fanny let the bra drop from her shoulders as I raised my shirt over my head. The excitement of Fanny and I skin to skin never failed to excite me and I was excited. Still holding her with one arm, my free arm searched the zipper of her jeans and the button at the waist. My palm eased into the waist band of her jeans and into her panty. Fanny was already moist and ready; she wiggled out of her pants and panty.

"Get naked, Steph. I want to feel you in me bare."

"What if we have an accident and you get pregnant?" Usually more cautious, Fanny threw caution to the wind.

"Steph, try to remember to pull out."

I pulled my pants off and Fanny leapt into my lap. She did not continue foreplay. She sat on my cock and buried it deeply in one thrust. Fanny sighed and moaned possessed by her desire. She rode hard making her hips pound mine. She rubbed her little clit against me on each down stroke; her orgasm built.

I tried to prolong the inevitable; however, Fanny made that impossible. When she slammed her hips into mine and screamed her orgasm, I tried to lift her off me so I could cum. "No! In me! Cum in me, Steph."

I lost all rational thought as waves of sperm laden semen pumped into my sister's fertile womb. Maybe we made a baby maybe we didn't. What we did do is confirm our love and if baby makes three, then so be it.

Our orgasm subsided as we hugged and kissed ourselves back to rational thought. "Fanny, I came in you. You are not protected."

"I am very much protected and you are my protector. Steph, you have to learn something about a woman's fertile cycle and the life of sperm." As my cock slowly retreated, I felt a mix of our mutual offerings spill from Fanny's pussy and pool where we joined.

Fanny became matter of fact explaining a woman's fertile cycle and the potential life of sperm in her womb. "So, you see, I am not fertile for another eight to ten days and your sperm can only live for maybe four or five days."

Although I had gone mostly soft, Fanny gripped my cock holding it in her. She slowly moved against me as her desire built. Fanny wasn't done and her activity helped resurrect my failing cock.

"Fanny, you really want a baby don't you?" It was as much a question as a statement of fact. Our mental connection was too strong.

"I want to finish this basketball season, Steph. But, the truth is, I want to have our babies and I am willing to risk what I have to if it makes us happy. Will a baby make you happy, Steph?"

I lifted us up from the couch, pages of letters flying. I laid us both on the floor, pulled Fanny's legs high and locked my arms behind her knees. It seemed I could feel her cervix as my cock drove full and hard into her womb. "Fanny, we will make beautiful babies, won't we."

The crescendo of our orgasm made us both scream the other's name. I emptied another load of life making sperm into my panting sister. Another maybe three weeks before we find out if baby makes three. We vowed no more unprotected sex until birth control is in place.

**********

The morning of our parent's arrival found us scurrying to clean the apartment, shower, and get dressed. Fanny's phone rang with the announcement, "We'll be there in about 15 minutes."

Time stood still, we held our breath as the knock came on the door. We looked at each other with matching expressions of facing the unknown. We both stood at the door greeting our mother and father.

Mom and Fanny burst into tears and hugged. Dad was much more somber and subdued although we could tell he was feeling a lot of emotion, too.

"We drove up to spend the day and tonight with you," dad announced. "You do have a room for mom and I to sleep tonight?"

I almost choked on my own tears as he asked if we have room for them. Was this their way of saying they are not going to try breaking us up? Fanny choked on her tears as she held my hand. "Yes," she sobbed. "We have room for you."

"Good," mom said. "Lead the way to our room." Fanny took mom's over-nighter and led the way to the second bedroom.

Along the way, I heard Fanny state an undeniable fact. "This is our room, you and dad have this room."

Mom and Fanny disappeared into the second bedroom and didn't come our for many minutes. Dad and I sat in the living room area in a brief uncomfortable silence.

"You are about to celebrate your 23rd birthdays, Stephan. We planned to come for your birthdays and celebrate with you. I guess you know you surprised us before we could surprise you. Tell me everything."

"Dad, the everything is knowing that I never want to be away from Fanny. We are connected, just like your letters said, from the moment of conception. I didn't plan to become my sister's lover and didn't plan to fall in love with her. Now I am both and she with me."

"You know that your mother and Stephanie are having the same conversation" I didn't answer because the answer was obvious, I waited for him to continue. "Stephen, you know that incest is morally wrong even if it is not wrong between two adults. Have you worked out how to live in a society that calls your life choice wrong?"

"We are stronger than you may think, dad. No, we haven't thought that far ahead and for our last year of college, we will not stretch the fabric of society outside these walls. We will devote ourselves to school and sports then work out details."

"Here is Stephanie and mom. Get ready to go out for lunch and some shopping."

Fanny smiled and nodded, our mental connection told me all was fine. Tension that we felt with our parents arrival remained yet diminished. "Steph, come on, we have to change."

Fanny called me to the bedroom to change clothes, to change clothes together, with our parents in the apartment with us. I was frozen in my seat when our mother told me to stop delaying. I forced myself up to follow Fanny into our bedroom.

"What did dad talk to you about," Fanny asked. I related the basics and about society. "Screw society," I stated as a protest.

Fanny looked at me with fire and passion in her eyes, "I would rather screw you, Steph."

We didn't have time to complete Fanny's wish although we did take time to hug, kiss, and playfully grope. "Steph, tomorrow mom is going to my appointment with me." It was a matter of fact statement that needed some discussion, that would have to wait.

We changed into comfortable clothes for an afternoon with our parents.

**********

It was not easy to read our parents feelings, yet as the afternoon evolved, Fanny and I felt sure they were handling our life choice even if they didn't fully accept it. They asked questions of us about what we needed for our new apartment as if we were brother and sister sharing expenses at college. They bought us a few things to brighten the living room, some kitchen utensils, and bathroom items. Mom and Fanny smiled at dad and I as they slipped into a Victoria's Secret.

That evening we ate out before taking all our purchases back to our apartment. Mom and dad helped organize the living room better. We moved furniture to create better seating, focused lights, and hung a few decorations on walls.

Mom and dad announced they were off to bed. There was no fanfare, just good nights and they disappeared into the second bedroom. Fanny whispered to me, "I hope they keep the noise down."

Fanny and I followed them a few minutes later. Behind our closed bedroom door, emotion sprang from Fanny first as she slumped onto the mattress. I scooted behind her scooped her to my chest. "Fanny," I whispered into her ear, "I love you," and punctuated it with a chaste kiss on the top of her head. I just held her.

"Steph," Fanny sighed. "Steph, my brother, my love." Even though Fanny tried to disconnect from our mental link, I knew there was something Fanny needed to say. I also knew it was not my place to try prying it out. "I like you holding me, Steph. I need you next to me." I gently rocked Fanny in my arms waiting.

"Steph, why should I go on birth control?" I sensed this was the big question and I knew all the logical reasons in favor.

"Fanny, you know all the logical reasons and I am not going to say them. I also know that if we don't use caution, the next egg you produce will become our beautiful baby. If you want a baby, I want a baby." I left it there knowing Fanny had more to say.

"Steph, a baby now is moving too fast isn't it?" I wasn't sure if this was a question I was expected to answer, I said nothing. "I want a baby, I can't explain why I feel conflicted about birth control. Help me, Steph."

"There is no person in the world I am more committed to than you, Fanny. A baby now is moving too fast. We are just beginning our new life together and we need to finish school. When we graduate, we can move on and move away where no one knows us and be open about our love. We can wait a couple years before babies come along. Fanny, if you want a baby, I have the hardware." I hoped the final line would defuse Fanny's emotions.

"Yes," Fanny smiled, "you have the hardware. Not tonight though, I have an appointment tomorrow. We don't want any slip ups do we?"

I grinned, "No slip ups means no slip ins?"

Fanny turned in my arms, smiled, "No slip ins."

**********

Fanny and mom went to Fanny's GYN appointment. They left dad I alone for the couple hours of the appointment. I had worries about the conversation we would surely have.

I made the first move. "Dad, let me take you back a month. Fanny and I had our usual brother and sister night. The conversation drifted into sexual innuendos that I didn't want to talk about." I told the whole story, that I ran away from Fanny because I was confused. I told of calling her hours later, inviting her to come finish our night together. "Dad, that call started with my confession of love."

"That is one thing I wanted to know. What happens when you and Stephanie want to go public? How will you hide your birth?" The look on dad's face was concern and nothing else, or he had a mask on.

"Dad, Fanny isn't sure about using birth control. We talked last night about having babies now. The future begins when she comes home from her appointment. We want children, even if the schedule is off. I want her to finish her last season and graduate with me. Later we can move somewhere as husband and wife, maybe somewhere we can legally marry. If baby makes three, then I'll accept her decision."

"What if aunts, uncles, and cousins cut you out of family events?" I heard more in that question than dad may have wanted to say.

I took the little opening he gave me and went all in. "Dad, you said aunts, uncles, and cousins. Does that mean you and mom understand even if you don't accept our new reality?" I didn't get an answer but the change in facial expression made me believe mom and dad are, at least okay with the turn of events.

Fanny and mom returned from Fanny's GYN appointment, they were laughing, their continence was happy and excited. Mom announced that she and dad wanted to stay another night, at a hotel not in our apartment. They told us to meet them for brunch at 10:00 tomorrow. They left shortly there after.

**********

With parents gone, Fanny leapt into my arms making no pretense to hide what she wanted. "Steph, if you are not naked in ten seconds..." Fanny was already stripping. "Don't plan on any rest, my body needs your body all night long."

Fanny tried getting my cock in her before I could get my briefs off. When my briefs finally cleared my hips, Fanny threw herself at me, wrapped her legs around my waist and took my cock in her pussy in one swift motion. She was possessed as she pounded herself against me. Her moans were loud and grew louder as she drove herself to an orgasm.

"On the floor, I'm not done with you," Fanny commanded. Fanny dropped her weight on my cock and seconds later came again. Fanny chanted with each stroke and thrust, "I... love... you... Steph!" She did not slow her pace and her chanting continued.

As her third orgasm approached, Fanny screamed, "Cum Steph! Oh god, cum! Please cum!"

I thrust my hips off the floor in perfect time with Fanny's hard down push. Our hips met with force as we both came. My sperm flooded my sisters womb as her cum jetted from her tight love nest. I didn't know if we were protected and at the moment, I didn't care.

Fanny lay on top of me. My spent cock only shrinking a little bit, we stayed joined. My hands roamed Fanny's back finally coming to rest on her firm warm butt. I made gentle pushing motions with my hands keeping us both stimulated.

"It is okay, Steph. I'm protected." It was a whisper followed by a whimper as my cock touched a sensitive spot.

"It wouldn't matter, Fanny." I worked us to a seated position as my cock returned to full strength making Fanny wiggle with anticipation. Our bodies molded together, we were one body, connected by sex and also connected by our mental bridge. We hugged, kissed, sighed, and moaned as we began a slow passionate love making. "It wouldn't matter."

We lost track of time as we cooed and loved each other. We were loving the touch of bodies with no desire to push the other. We knew this was a special moment in which love trumps lust.

After several more minutes, Fanny began moving more strongly as her need to cum became greater. We reached our peaks together and came again.

**********

"Steph, ever wonder why mom and dad are understanding of us? I mean, no lectures, not trying to make us break up."

"I admit it isn't what I expected," I said seeing in Fanny's eyes and sensing through our

connection that she has a secret burning her.

"You have something to tell me, don't you Fanny."

"Steph, you know Uncle John is mom's brother, right."

"Well, yeah," came my sarcastic reply. "Where is this going?"

"What you don't know, is what mom told me this afternoon. Aunt Rita is Uncle John's sister."

**********

The revelation of sibling love in their family brings to a close this episode of Babes and Boys; however, expect Steph and Fanny to return. Their journey is not complete and curves in the road challenge their lives.

12