Babydoll Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going upstairs to my room to chill out for the rest of the evening. Climbing the stairs to where my bedroom is I noticed that the guest bedroom door was open and the dresser lamp light was on, which normally this room is closed, so this was something unusual that made me step inside the room to see what was up.

I could see a reflection in the dresser mirror; which I recognized immediately to be my mother's. She was in the bathroom with the door partially closed. I took a few more steps in the room and turned to have a direct look into the bathroom. Mother was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, it was hard not to notice her. I harkened back to the déjà vu of the past New Year's Eve.

She no longer was wearing her dress, instead she was sporting the sexiest white lace set of bra and panties my eyes had ever had the privilege of seeing... There again, I saw the epitome of a cougar's seductive reflection. She caught my gaze, but said nothing as she turned around to give me a full view of her full figured offering.

My mind was torn as my instincts pulled my heart toward this desire for carnal satiety. My cock leaped with a craving as my adrenaline began to boil. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin, I had that feeling again. I would be lying if I didn't admit that Ashley was on my mind also, but I was torn by what was in my presence.

Mother turned toward the mirror and dispatched her pendulous globes from their confinement for what seemed to be my viewing pleasure. Slowly the bra flowed down her arms towards the floor. She never looked my way as she hooked her lacy panties with her thumbs and stepped out of them. Then at that moment she glanced up with the look of a vixen that was performing some sort of sexual ritual.

I once again was drawn to her feminine charms. The slightly pooched belly and flared hips perfectly matched her frame giving that wonderful hour glass look. Her womanly bottom was full with the perfect amount of roundness. Oh and that trimmed pussy, my god my mind was swirling. My instincts were going to test the limits of this relationship.

She reached for her robe and put it on, then tied the sash. Oh my god, this purple robe was sheer and she had nothing on underneath. What was she trying to do to me?!? The fabric did nothing to hide her. Its translucence illuminated her body. I could still make out everything, in the soft light, as she turned off the light and stepped out of the bathroom.

Walking up to me she said, "Can I have a hug and a kiss goodnight from my man before turning in." She stepped up and fully embraced me. I knew she had to feel my hardness as my now rigid staff molded into her cushiony womb. The flimsy fabric did nothing to subside the lust I was feeling.

As she hugged me, she seemed to sway causing a dry fucking sensation that made pre-cum ooze from my overly sensitive glans. She kissed me on the cheek and as the kiss lingered, she whispered in my ear, "You don't know how much I love you."

She pulled back, looking up with doey eyes, then moved her supple hands until she gracefully held my face into her palms. She then leaned in for a warm kiss on the lips and my urges made me oblige, but it couldn't stop with one kiss. The next was more fervent. The next simmered. And then the overflowing heat led to our tongues colliding in shameless eagerness. Mom and I hugged one another close. Our arms moved down until they were resting on one another's lower backs. I pulled her voluptuous body tight against my physical form, so that her breasts were firmly mashed into my chest.

I then couldn't help rolling her fleshy ass cheeks with hands. This seemed to make her lean back somewhat away from me, but this was no problem because it allowed me to glide my left hand to mother's bountiful breast. I then bent forward to aggressively take her further into my control. Her chest heaved and her nipples began fiercely poking through the delicate fabric of her robe.

We were both losing control under this torrential stimulus. My instincts took over and I untied the sash that protected her nude form. Mom breathlessy stammered, "Ohh, James," but she allowed me access to shed her from the flimsy sheer encumbrance.

Looking down, I was once again in awe of my mother's frontal nude form up close and personal. Her puffy nipples stood tall and proud for a woman of her age that had bore three children and her pussy was beautifully trimmed, wispy auburn triangle

My mother reached down and began unbuttoning my pants. I took that as a sign that I needed to rid myself of the shirt I was wearing. As I began to unbutton my shirt, I felt her trembling hands begin to lower my jeans.

As my manhood sprang free, she gawked at the 7-1/2 inches of bloated phallus. The pulsing veins were engorged with a lecherous stew full of desire and lust. The crown was a shade of burgundy and it glistened with pre-cum oozing from the bobbing, bulbous tip.

Once I had kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my jeans, I slipped my arms around her magnificent body causing her robe to completely fall free. We drew together in a full frontal nude embrace. It was a moment so erotic and powerful that I almost felt I would pass out from the excitement. For here I was, after expecting to get blistered for making what appeared to be another unwarranted advance on my mother and now we were in the uninhibited throes of passion only moments later. Things change awfully fast in this world and many times for inexplicable reasons.

I truly cared about her. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted all of us to be happy. We were sharing a special love. My thoughts let me know that I was somehow taking the place of my father at that moment. She called me James, because that was my deceased father's name, the only man that she had truly ever loved. This was something special, sweet, and sensual. This physical intimacy would allow her to fulfill her dreams and vanquish her carnal needs.

Mom lowered her head and began kissing my chest. I had never felt such a wicked sensation before. This mature love was taking me to surprising heights that I never knew were possible. As my mom looked down, I lifted her chin gently and kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and once again connected with her supple lips so that I could further sow the seeds of love.

In this torrent of passion, we were Frenching without reservation. I lowered my lips to her neck and kissed slowly from one side to the other. Lower and lower l kissed until at last I made my way back to her pouting nipple. I bathed her torso with kisses patiently.

Oh, yes, kiss me there baby, suck my nipple," she moaned, while the wispy hair of her bare pubis randomly tickled the head of my bobbing cock. I sucked her aureoles harder, nibbling on them while fondling her tits with my hands. Mom's hand began sliding up and down my chest and over my nipples as I moaned softly.

Mom slid up a little, causing my rock hard member to pressing further into her abdomen. "Ohhhh, what have we here?" she asked, looking down at my rigid mast."God, that is a beautiful, you are so much like him." mom said, leaning closer for a better look. Her left hand slid between my legs, massaging my scrotum.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good mom." I groaned.

"Don't call me that, call me by my name, let me be Patty." she pleaded.

Could it be better to think of her as another woman? Could I separate the two entities? I would try.

"You liked that? How about this?" she asked, smiling, as her free hand grabbed the bottom of my shaft firmly, and then she pushed me down on the bed and crawled up beside me. She laid her head down on my chest and drug her head down my torso until she had lowered her lips and gently kissed the head of my knob of my thick root.

"MMMM, awwwesome mm-patty," I grinned, watching as this woman did something I never thought she would do. She kissed the head of my cock, and then licked around the tip slowly, sliding her tongue around and around the head, covering the head with saliva before slowly encasing it with her mouth. "Oh fuck, yes, hot damn, your mouth feels so good on my cock Patty. So good."

I slid back up the bed and propped myself on the pillows as Patty went prone between my legs. My right hand slid up to pull her hair out of her face, so I could watch my pole slide in and out of that beautiful mouth. What and erotic sight to see those pretty pink lips gliding up and down and creating such delightful friction.

She concentrated on sucking my harder, inhaling over half my length into her mouth, lathering me with her saliva. I started to moan deeply, sliding further down underneath her, brushing her hair back and stroking her from scalp down to the back of her neck to encourage her.

Patty tenderly massaged my scrotum, while pulling more of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue lovingly caressed the shaft as she began deep throating me, sucking me harder. I felt my orgasm start to build, as my testicles pulsed. I could feel the blood rushing from my bloated genatalia to every vein through of my engorged erection! God this woman knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'm going to cum Patty, god it feels so fucking good," I warned her. She slid her mouth up and down the organ faster, sucking less, but luxuriating the shaft with her tongue, as she slid her lips up and down the rock hard sex, while pumping me with her right hand. I started to erupt, as she slid my cock out of her mouth until only the head remained. She sucked even harder, as I lifted my hips off the bed, cumming hard. I groaned and shuddered as I shot several large ropes of cum deep down her throat.

Patty just looked up at me and smiled, her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, sucking and squeezing with fervor as she milked all of the seed from me. "My god, that was unbelievable," I expressed as she slid up beside me and rested her head in my arms.

I kissed the crown of her head as she nestled it into my chest. We laid there in this embrace for a while, but I wanted more. I was lost in this woman. I turned to face this gorgeous vixen and began caressing her side, as I once again started a steady assault on her lips and guided her onto her back, making my way with kisses down her body.

I lapped at her belly button and drug my tongue down to her love. I enjoyed the flavor of her skin, the smell of her perfume, and the feel of her soft skin as I kissed all the way down to the tickle of the fine hair of her pubis. Deliberately I split her legs as the smell of sex intoxicated my nostrils. There I was at my mother's nether lips.

She confidently maneuvered her way into a comfortable position as she laid back, spreading her legs to show me her inviting honey pot. I grinned as I crawled between her legs, getting a good look at her glistening flower. Leaning in closer, I breathed softly as I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her sweetness.

Looking back up, I saw she now had her eyes closed as she began grasping the sheets in anticipation. Slowly, I took my index finger and stuck it inside the lovely Rose. I then began manipulating my mother's love with my thumb and forefinger. Her wetness began seeping out more and more as her lower body began undulating under this constant pressure.

The pliable love melded around my finger. As I decided to slip in another digit, I could actually feel the temperature of her pussy rising and the petals open wider. I decided that I really wanted to pleasure her with my tongue for the first time. I was emboldened by the lust and the feeling of control that I held over this woman.

I pulled my fingers back out of the drizzling brook. As I looked up, Patty pulled a pillow over her face and breathed with a heavy sigh. I had my hands at the side of my her hips as I dropped my head to lap up he juiciness. My nose brushed was nestled in the downy fur as I began frenching the rosy folds of loveliness that lied below. Avoiding her clit, I slowly licked up and down each of her labial lips. " Oh F---uck!" she groaned.

When Patty's first orgasm waved over her, she arched her hips off of the bed. I cupped my hands under her ass, causing her to rest her legs on my shoulders. I took the opportunity to push into her and raise her pelvis, giving me even better access to her quivering quim. I lapped and darted my tongue in the dewy furrow with unabashed fervor.

"Ahhhh . . ." Patty expelled as she pulled the pillow from her face and flipped it over my head. Then she grabbed the hair on my head and shook it from side-to-side. She seemed to be using me as a love toy as her legs tightened around my head and she tried to guide me to the right spot.

I started licking her pussy faster, sliding my tongue up and down, back and forth, and all over the cleft, spreading her lips with my tongue. Sliding my mouth higher, I gently pecked her clit, pulling it gently with my tongue. I alternated between sucking lightly and then harder. I felt her hands rustling in my hair. "Oh god, fuck, yes, so good, god, you've got me."

Her hips rippled underneath my assault, creating more waves of pleasure as I fervently tried my best to please her. My hands held onto her bucking hips, pushing her down as I frenched the mouth of her pussy. I slid my tongue around and around, pushing deeper and deeper swallowing her inflamed cunt. Patty started convulsing, and moaning louder and louder, as she let herself go. " Yessssssss , fuck, oh fuck, fuck,... yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she screamed. Her back arched up off the bed as I pulled her bottom tight to my face, forcing my tongue deep into her pink crevice as she came in torrents.

My face was already smeared in her sexy nectar as she continued her loss of complete control. "Uhh Ummmm Ohhhh Never" she pulsated, as she writhed underneath me. Then, suddenly falling limp, her chest undulated heavily as she gasped for air.

She was trembling as I crawled and laid kisses all the way back up her body. After she had regained a semblance of composure, she breathlessly exulted, "Oh god honey, that was unbelievable." Reaching up, she pulled my torso into her, guiding me until our bodies were enveloped in unison.

My reemerging member slapped at Patty's leg as we remained lost in one another. The heat of the moment had now begun to reenter my libido and I was ready for copulation. Her breasts continued to rise and fall as she breathed, her nipples firmly erected and pushing into my chest. "Make love to me Darling," she requested.

She gazed into my eyes with a look of surrender. This was truly the first time I ever felt like an Alpha male. My brain was spinning from the power I felt at this moment. The sexual power was invigorating. Maybe it was from the good weed and champagne or maybe from the eroticism of the moment -- I didn't care. My sex was once again rippled, tall, and proud. I was as ready as I would ever be to give her the best fuck of her life.

I got to my knees and pulled Patty's hips down to have a better angle of access. I pushed the turgid corona of my staff to the entrance of the steamy honey pot. The crown of my iron rod was poised at the entrance of the lovely lagoon and the heat of our juices co-mingled with impatience, attracting the polarization. There was an electrical feeling of the broken taboo at the moment of contact with her entrance.

I entered slowly, titillated by the breaking of conventional rules. This was the second time in four days that I had fucked my mother, but this was different. This was a different woman. This time was better than the first. This woman had ripped away all of my inhibitions and here we were left with nothing but animalistic urges that needed fulfillment.

The bloated monster was once again invading the sacred territory. I could see the fleshy pipe as it pushed into the folds of her labia. The heat of my hot-blooded staff blended with the friction of her internal juices, as it lusciously bathed in her hot, sticky love.

I withdrew slightly, pulling her labial lips outward. A sheen of her dewy cum showed on my manhood as I plummeted back inside of her moist furrow. Pulling out and pushing back in, I slowly picked up the pace at a steady rate. Closing my eyes, I was lost in the moment. There was an exquisite feeling of wickedness about what we were doing.

I grinned, sliding my hands down to her hips as she wrapped her legs around me, inviting me in closer; the phallus exploring more of the warm gooey cavern. Her wet pussy pulled me deeper, until the jewels rested against her opening. I leaned forward, kissing her softly. Our mouths melded together, as we leisurely tasted one another's tongues.

Feeling her mature pussy grasp my hardness, I moaned intensely as my hips rocked back and forth slowly. She sighed deeply, kissing the nape of my neck as I thrust slow and deep. "Harder!" she whispered in my ear. I grabbed her legs and lifted her knees over my shoulders, shifting my weight forward as I built up a more rapid pace.

"Oh yes, that's it, oh my, g-good," Patty was pleading, as I fucked her harder and faster, driving the stake deep into her heart of her soul. The quicker pace caused her breasts to bounce and roll as we slammed together. My balls slapped off her sex, as I continued to jackhammer in and out of her.

"Fuck, this is so good," I moaned, feeling my orgasm well. Ash's pussy was always tight as it squeezed my cock into submission. I always felt I was on the verge of coming when I was inside her. Patty's pussy lathered, bathed, and caressed my bone; taking in all that I had to offer, enjoying the company. Both experiences were very sensual, but they were also very different.

"Yes, fuck, I'm creaming all over your cock." she panted aloud. I thrust my hips faster and harder inside the luscious hollow. My body encased in hers as I pushed my chest into her soft torso and lowered my lips to suckle her bountiful breasts.

Stoned fornication, it didn't get any better. A couple of days before, I was thinking that it had been a one-time thing. I was thinking that that was probably good. This woman was basically giving herself to me. Ashley was the one that I needed, but this was too much to turn away, I wanted it.

I began moving in and out in long deliberate strokes, enjoying the sensations, breathing deep. I was confident and comfortable in the experience that I had gained in the past year. My genitals nestled against her bottom causing my sac to have even more of a feeling of fullness. The corona was so deep, that I felt that I couldn't go any further.

Patty was making incoherent sounds, "Mmm, Oh! Ooh... Mm-nah, f-uck, f-uck me, oh yeah! that's it, that it baby! oh, yes! fuck me! fuck me," as the passion caused us to lose awareness of all of our surroundings. "Yes! Make me cum, I'm going to cum for you honey!! Come on, baby, cum with me!"

I began to slam my engorged tool inside her wanton pussy, pounding so that our flesh smacked together in a perfect lascivious union. I couldn't help the primal grunts that escaped me, "Oh yea, oh yea, look at that.... that's it, uh huh, uh huh!... I'm gonna give it to you long, and deep, and hard, all the way in, all the way out, look at that...fuck yeah!! I'm gonna cum!"

She was ready for the finale. "Oh God, yes honey, let's do it, let's cum together, do it, do it!" Her pussy fluttered, as she began to spasm and contract beneath me. Her gyrations set off the trigger within me. The bubble of goo rocketed forth from the apex of my sexual spirit. The great release jolted me out of control, as waves of pleasure propelled jet after jet of cum into her womb. The satisfaction came to fruition in an awesome climax of pure primal ecstasy.

"I love this. I love you," I breathlessly breathed into her ear. The release was heavenly as all of the tension of life seemed to disappear. I enjoyed the feeling of our sweaty bodies sticking together.