BabySitter Wanted to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet it's not," I grumbled. "Why did you wake me? Are the twins awake and wanting something?"

"Not to my knowledge. No, I awoke in an unfortunate condition and need something. I thought that you could help."

"Oh, uh, sure. What do you need?"

He took my hand and pressed it against his groin. He had a full sized erection under his pyjamas. I hastily snatched my hand away.

"What the hell," I gasped.

"It's what's known as a morning wood," he said happily. "With your help I thought we'd turn it into a morning glory."

I just stared at him blankly, letting the words seep into my brain. Slowly, ever so slowly, it came to me what he meant.

"What? You expect me to...?" My voice trailed away in shock. The audacity of the man. I mean, last night he'd seduced me but to blatantly suggest we do it again this morning...?

"You're kidding, right?"

He simply pushed his pyjama trousers down and it was pretty plain he wasn't kidding. Staring at his erection from close range was vastly different from last night when I didn't even see it until it was teasing my pussy.

"I don't know about this," I mumbled.

"I do," he said cheerfully. "You really need some positive reinforcement after last night and this will help you get it. Roll over on your tummy."

"What?"

He ignored the question, tossing the covers back and helping me to roll over. Now lift your hips," he said, doing the lifting for me, pushing my knees under me. Just like that he'd positioned me so that I was head down, bum up, crouched waiting for him. Not that I intended waiting.

Before I could do anything he was lowering my pyjama trousers, so I was not only crouched but offering my all.

"There you go," he said, "all ready and waiting." To emphasize just how ready and waiting I was his hand started rubbing my pussy. I could feel myself reacting, arousal surging to the fore.

"Wait a minute," I gasped out. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"See if you can work it out," he said, hopping onto the bed behind me.

The next thing I knew I could feel his cock pressing against me, and then into me. After just a minimum of arousal he was already pushing for home. He didn't muck about either, just firmly pushing in, and I found my passage parting to let him pass a lot more easily than it had the night before. Even as he was driving home his hands came up under my pyjama top and closed over my breasts.

Almost as soon as he was fully inside me he was withdrawing, then back in he came, squeezing my breasts at the same time.

"We'll have to reasonably quick this time," he said. "We wouldn't want to be interrupted midway, now would we?"

He was both right and wrong. Being interrupted before he started would have had my approval but midway? Having someone see me being bounced off his cock? Ah, no thank you.

Being bounced off his cock just about described what was happening. He'd come driving in with me pushing back to meet him, but as soon as he hit home he was pulling back. Anyone watching would think he was bouncing me. As for my pushing back to meet him, I wasn't really doing that. It was more of an automatic reaction. (But one I found I heartily approved of.)

The urgency with which he was fucking me was contagious, and I was responding the same way. I was already fully aroused and my internal heat was increasing in leaps and bounds. I found myself jamming a hand in my mouth to stop myself from screaming and urging him on. Silence was the order of the day, not wanting anyone else to wake up.

Little gasping sounds escaped around the hand jammed against my mouth as Gary drove in harder and faster. He had a full head of steam up and things weren't going to last for much longer. I was going to climax, I just knew it, and I grabbed the pillow and jammed it against my face, screaming into it as my climax rolled over me, shattering my peace.

Gary must have climaxed while I did, not that I'd noticed or cared. He had already withdrawn and was full of soft compliments, telling me how wonderful I was. I was pretty sure that was just his cock speaking but the flattery still got through, letting me think well of myself. Actually, the sex also let me think well of myself. That had been amazing.

"Gary, go away and let me sleep. It's far too early for this nonsense," I snapped at him.

"Shame on you. It's never too early for this nonsense. Or too late. Shall we try for a third time in a little while?"

"What? No!" I said hastily.

A distant wail was like a long awaited clarion call to duty.

"Excuse me. I'm wanted," I said, hastily pulling up my trousers and grabbing my robe. I dashed over to the twins' room, hoping to silence the crier before the other one woke up. A very strange way to start the day, I decided. Not that I wouldn't mind starting it like that again sometime, although not necessarily with Gary. He was a little old for me, after all.

12