Babysitting Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screeched as my poor little bum hole gave way under the pressure and his cock filled my ass to its balls.

I bawled, my eyes were practically out on stalks and then they flooded with tears but the rippling sensations had already started, I could feel my crotch flood with more of my juices and Mr Danton began to bang my ass with vigorously hard thrusts.

My ass was on fire, I was crying, screeching, moaning, mewling, gurgling as Mr Danton’s hands grasped my tits and he started to ride me using my tits as reins.

Of course it hurt and I screeched and bucked but we soon had a rhythm going that was mutually satisfying.

“God!” he gasped as his balls slapped against my tender bottom after ten minutes of vigorous fucking, “If you were my daughter, I’d want all my friends to fuck you just so they’d know what a dirty little girl you are, you’re so hot Jessie, so fucking hot!”

I came then, my bum hole began contract, back and forth, building up into waves of spasms that spread outward, upward into my crotch, even into my tits and I screamed out my orgasm that once again triggered Mr Danton’s orgasm and my ass got its just deserts, a bum-full of hot delicious spunk.

I sagged forward, exhausted, feeling Mr Danton pump the last of his load up my wobbling, trembling ass. He had well and truly flooded my ass. I could feel his hot spunk sloshing around inside me and I smiled contentedly.

“What do you say Jessie?” Mr Danton’s voice was disapproving, “You’re going to have to learning some manners my girl!”

I blushed furiously and squirmed in embarrassment.

“Thank you Mr Danton,” I said meekly, “For looking after me but especially for fucking me up my ass.

“That’s better,” he said, “There’s nothing worse that an ill mannered girl is all I can say!”

After so many satisfying orgasms both of us needed to get some sleep. Mr Danton kissed my spunk flavoured lips and licked my sticky face whilst telling me that he intended to fuck me for the whole weekend and that he especially couldn’t wait to fuck me up the ass me in my little girl bedroom.

I told him I couldn’t wait either and I couldn’t. My crotch and ass itched in anticipation. The thought of Mr Danton fucking me in my own bedroom was a real turn on.

As I drifted into a sated slumber I was suddenly aware that the storm outside had finished but the storm in the house had only really just begun and to think my mom was worried about me trashing the place whilst she was away! No chance of that, I was going to be too busy fucking the “babysitter!”

All in all it was one hell of a weekend, one my bruised and tender little body wasn’t going to forget in a hurry, and I'm no longer of the opinion that sex isn't anything to write home about.

In fact I am a one hundred percent convert, and I intend to have as much fun as possible from now on.

I've even dropped hints to my Mom that perhaps she should think about dating Mr Danton, after all why not keep all the fun in the family?

I'm up for it and I know Mr Danton is too....

12