Babysitting Trouble Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this neighbourhood the few acquaintances she made could be fobbed off by his mother. The parents could just tell anyone who asked she had joined their crazy sect. This view of her life ahead looked grim; a life of drudgery by day and sex object by night. She felt so stupid having trapped herself in this appalling situation!

The only hope was if Harry missed her and managed to find where she was. Would he be able to find the courage to face Brian and his gang to save her? It was just so humiliating to be dependent on that young man's crush on her. A rush of ice cold fear worked its way up her spine to freeze her thoughts.

"You're a mess. You need cleaning up. He took a hold of the leash and with difficulty she made it to the bottom of the stairs with a cavalcade of admirers following. She bulked, stopping short at the back door with Brian pulling at the leash.

"No, not out there, someone will see me. We'll get in trouble. Come on, please, take me inside and I'll let you fuck me anywhere you like, whatever you like, I promise. Would you like that? Want me tied up in doggie style? Anything you want just don't take me outside, people can't see me naked out there." She pleaded.

Brian listened to her pleading and begging with a look of amusement lighting his face. The door was open and the guys behind her laughed as they man handled her out into the back yard. For them the tension had been broken after she had sucked them all off and they were ready to treat her like the whore she had become.

The back yard was as cold and barren as the house. On hands and knees it was difficult to see much but there were none of the usual family things lying around. No sign of a pool or family play things. Brian grabbed the leash so she had to stand and wrapped it around her wrists to fix them to a post. He moved behind her but she didn't want to be fucked outside where a neighbour could see. She dare not yell, so quietly pleaded with him.

"If you need to pee then this is your chance. If you pee on the floor inside you will be punished." He told her flatly.

In front of them she let go feeling it splash her legs adding to the smell of their sperm coating her degraded dirty body. She closed her eyes tight in shame. She couldn't bring herself to complain or utter a word of grievance at this added insult to her dignity.

A stream of cold water stung her belly and she yelped a pathetic little squeak like the pet she had become. Andy hosed her down washing the filth from her body. She half stood, half hung from the post mortified at how squalid she had become.

Her perfect body glistened wet in the moonlight. Her long legs were no longer even attempting to hide her sex merely trying to support her weight. Her perfect shaped breasts heaved as she gasped fresh air into her lungs.

She sensed someone behind her and felt a touch. "Please Sir, I beg you to untie me. You can tie me up inside and fuck me all night long, just not out here. If someone sees me I'll die of shame. I'll let you do whatever you want to my body inside the house." She said trying to sound sincere.

"Hey that's rich. So now the stuck up bitch is begging me to fuck her. Say it again. I like this teasing high and mighty babysitter talking dirty. You think you're so untouchable, the one in charge of us and now you're reduced to pleading with me to fuck you. Say it again! I know with your college education you can do better."

"I'm sorry I teased you. I thought I was better than you, a little high school brat. You taught me a lesson and I've learnt my place. You're the one in command now; I'm just your obedient slut. So please, take me back in side, Sir." She said, with a voice gradually changing to defiance.

Sara couldn't believe the words spilling from her mouth. The anger at letting them bring her so low was rising inside and she suddenly stopped the disgusting grovelling. They had made her pee outside and hosed her down like a dirty animal. As she was about to rebel and tell him he was a little shit a noise was heard from the next garden.

A light came on spilling across the fence. Laughing voices sounded loud in this now silent back yard. The family next door were starting a barbeque and Sara heard them discussing how many of the neighbours were due at the party.

A light of panic and desperation shone in her eyes startling her like a frightened rabbit. "Take me inside and I promise to be your little pet. I'll obey you and you can train me to be a submissive fuck slut. Take me back inside and fuck my pussy, pound me in the ass, make me pay for being a stuck up bitch. Come on, Brian. Put your high society woman in her place. Shove your cock in me, wherever you like, and I promise to fuck you so well you'll love it." She whispered.

Brian ignored her whispered pleas and instead silently manoeuvred behind her.

She struggled but the leather leash was too strong. Unintentionally she ended up waggling her lovely heart shaped bottom at him feeling his erection bouncing across her cheeks. Andy moved before her and she felt his hard cock pushing against her belly then slide downward to find her pussy.

Both tormentors thrust in together. She felt their cocks plunge into her body, in her cunt and up her ass. She dare not yell out. Not knowing if she would have had screamed from pleasure or pain she bit her tongue. All night she had been teased, surrounded by cock and now she had them inside she was ready for an orgasm.

In the next garden a family were preparing a nice evenings get together while she writhed silently between two cocks raping her body. In the shadows the five remaining guys were watching with avid attention as she took them both. The three of them jerked around in stark black and white as thought it were some bizarre silent movie.

Andy was pushing and pulling with a steady pace in her pussy whereas Brian held his cock still, all the way up inside. "Does this remind you of when we all had you? Remember we fucked you in a three-way? Three cocks invading that lovely precious body." Brian whispered in her ear.

Sara gasped out load. 'These bonds are too strong I can't get away. It's so degrading, this young eighteen-year-old ass raping me outside for anyone to see. I'm so completely exposed. All the men in this neighbourhood would love to see me tied and raped, yet these young lads get to see it all and have it all.'

"Uh, uh, uh, yes!" She gasped. "You taught me a good lesson that day Brian. You all fucked me in every hole. I'll never yell at you again." Sara breathed out the words in gasps.

"You won't yell at me again because you're my fuck slut! I'll train you to be an obedient pet so whenever I want you, you'll come running to me, to worship my cock and crave to be fucked."

Sara's eyes were open but not seeing until a movement caught her attention. At first she thought the neighbours had heard something and were about to peer over the fence to see this dreadful humiliation. This beautiful woman tied naked to a pole in the yard being raped but it wasn't as she feared, it was Harry!

"Yes, I'm yours, just yours; don't let your friends have me. I'm your fuck slut Brian so keep me as your own." Sara watched Harry peering at her through the hedge but couldn't stop telling Brian whatever he wanted to hear.

"Tell me again what I can do to you slutty babysitter." He panted.

Sara wondered. 'Is he here to rescue me? I can't believe I'm naked and tied in front of him with these two young men fucking me. I feel devastated that I need a nerdy eighteen year old just out of high school to be my knight in shining armour.'

"You can fuck my holes, Brian. Fuck my tight pussy whenever you like. Did you ever think your little pet's ass was this tight?" She mewed in shame unable to stop the disgusting words spilling from her mouth. She was convinced now that if she didn't escape soon he would turn her into his personal sex slave. The very thought of it was a torture which was turning her on and helping him succeed.

"Tell me everything, how hard you came when we all had you yesterday. Hell! You're ass is so tight I can't cum." He taunted her.

"Oh Yes! All those cocks in me, I was so degraded, you reduced me to your little plaything, my holes existing just for your pleasure. It made me cum when all my holes were filled by you and your friends." She gushed as though talking about a favourite food. 'This is so bad but I can't stop, someone please help me or I'll be lost to him.' She screamed silently.

Sara squinted into the dark and noticed Harry seemed to be playing with himself. 'How can Harry do that when he can see me being raped? Hell no! Maybe he can hear me telling Brian those disgusting things. Perhaps he just can't resist seeing me naked and being fucked. I hope he rescues me even though it will be so undignified to be rescued by a young nerdy lad.'

She felt Andy push up with a final thrust piercing her with all his strength, penetrating as deeply as he could and holding it there. His sperm seemed to gush like a fountain and she imagined hearing it like a torrent hitting the neck of her womb. 'If this young lad makes me pregnant I'll have no where to go but stay here with this damn mad family.' She cried.

Brian began pounding at her ass lifting her cheeks, thrusting in with all the vigour of a young man. She felt him reach a climax and his sperm felt hot as it spurted deep inside her ass with him pushing hard wanting to reach deep into her body. She whispered to him. "No! I wanted your sperm in my cunt."

Their sperm was dripping from her ass and cunt and Harry could see it glinting in the moonlight, spotlighting her gorgeous body. She hung there like a wet rag unable to stand almost passing out.

"I'm going inside to wash up now, don't go away!" Brian laughed to his friends.

The sounds of people enjoying the party next door seemed to drift away and the thoughts of being discovered receded with it. All that was left was the humiliation and Brian's cruel voice in her ear.

"I'll bring you back some presents, a banana and some vegetables to loosen up that tight ass of yours." Brian taunted her. "I'm going to look for a brush to stick up your ass like a tail for my pet." He sneered.

Sara sobbed silently not daring to attract attention. He was so cruel he might even carry out the disgusting threat. She hung her head in resignation at becoming this cruel youth's compliant pet. She didn't see his nasty friends trot in after Brian eager to please in the hope of taking their turn with her.

She raised her head ready to wail in anguish at Brian's return only to focus her eyes and find it was Harry. "Oh, Harry, thank god you're here, Brian has such disgusting plans for me."

"What happened, why did you let him do such a bad thing to you, all those things you said?" He asked while untying the leash.

"I had to sound convincing or I would be in so much trouble. He blackmailed me. He said if I didn't do as he said he would tell everyone what happened yesterday. It was so terrible, he let his friend's gang rape my mouth. I didn't think he would do anything so bad, I thought he was going to show off his power over me. Please, stop staring at my tits Harry."

"I can't help it they look so luscious. Are you sure you want me to rescue you, I heard you, you told him you wanted to be his slut, and worse."

"You want to be my hero? Well I'm a damsel in distress if there ever was one, so please untie me and rescue me. I had to say those nasty things Harry, please rescue me."

He was about to pull the leash away from the post when they were interrupted. "Hey! Is anyone there?" A shout from over the fence made Harry drop to the ground and Sara froze.

"There's someone over there, I think. Go fetch a light it might be someone trying to break in." The stranger shouted over his shoulder then returned to peer into the darkened backyard.

Sara dare not move yet any moment the nice family from next door would see her standing naked in Brian's backyard. She thought she recognised the voice. What if it was someone who recognised her and the whole crowd stood there staring wondering why she was tied up naked in the back yard.

There was some confusion over there and they heard the same voice in the dark. "For Pete's sake it's in the shed, top shelf. Don't bother I'll get it my self." The voice tailed off in the distance, lost amongst the laughing crowd.

Harry tugged at the leash and it unravelled. "Brian isn't a boy scout then." Harry whispered.

He steered his beautiful damsel in distress toward the hedge half carrying her. "I know a way out where no one will see you." He stopped a moment and took a hold of her arms. "You had better be my slut and not his, do you promise?"

"Harry I'm completely naked, don't let anyone see me, its bad enough you're seeing me like this. There's a party going on over there and they could find me any minute, please, lets go." She said urgently needing to escape.

"Just promise." He told her.

"I can't your only eighteen and I'm thirty-two, it would be wrong. I love that you're rescuing me, you're my hero, but you're just a young man."

"Then I'll leave you here, you can try to escape without me."

"OK, OK, Harry, I'll let you do what you want with me, just save me from Brian and his horrible friends."

"OK, this way. I know a way back to your house where I'll have you to myself. Just say what you said to Brian and promise."

"I promise Harry, if you get me out of here safe, I'll let you shove your cock in any hole you want." She said, while thinking. 'Damn this nerdy youth. Why can't some older handsome man rescue me, why does it have to be this eighteen year old little creep who has a crush on me?'

Harry took a hold of the leash and guided her through the hedge, across silent darkened back yards. 'I can't believe I have this attractive woman on a leash, naked, roaming around the neighbourhood.' He thought, with a light heart no longer afraid of Brian and his gang.

He looked back at her swinging breasts as they padded across a neighbours lawn. He watched her cover them but was unable to see the expression of embarrassment in the moonlight. Harry knew who was away and who retired early so they got back to her house without being seen.

Home at last Sara slammed the door behind her. She sighed, a long frightful noise. 'Gang raped by eighteen year olds, rescued by another kid just out of high school, this is so bad, so humiliating.' She thought, while standing with her back to the door as though shunning the outside world.

The thought of what might have happened if Harry hadn't rescued her was too horrific to contemplate. Sara had felt the abuse working on her spirit wearing her down. She had been ready to capitulate to Brian and become his pathetic little sex pet. She opened her eyes at last feeling safe though a price would have to be paid.

"You can let go of the leash now." She said.

"You promised Sara." Harry looked at her daring her to back down from the promise. He too had something over her and could ruin her reputation. She would have to tread carefully if she were to end this day of torment.

Holding onto the leash, as a token of his power over her, Harry led his babysitter upstairs.

"I feel so dirty I need a shower." She whispered.

He looked her up and down and simply nodded. Her thighs were encrusted with cum where it had seeped from both holes then caked with dirt during the frantic escape. It was degrading to be seen like that and she really did need to clean herself up but it also gave her some time to be alone.

The refreshing hot water brought back some of the usual strength yet she was still vulnerable from Brian's onslaught of her sensibility. He had severely dented her self worth. Drying her body was an effort every movement a tiresome chore. Pulling on a warm robe from the cupboard she prepared herself to defy Harry and ease him out of the house.

He was waiting for her in the bedroom, casually sprawled across the bed. "You had better wait down stairs while I change. No Harry! Not now I need some peace and quiet. Nothing doing little man!" She said with a sigh rather than a shout.

If she raised her voice the anger would spill out unfairly against him and what then? Would he storm off and reveal all those naughty vile secrets to his parents.

Toning her voice down, she told him. "Harry, thank you for coming to my rescue, you were very brave rescuing me from that gang. But, I'm a mature woman and you're just a young man starting out in life. I'm supposed to be with men my own age and you're supposed to be with girls your age. It isn't right, we can't do these things."

"I saw you out there with Brian, what you did. You had his cum running down your legs. If I told anyone you would be in trouble." He handed her his phone. "Here, look at this! Listen to what you said."

"Oh my god! How could you have recorded that?" She cringed, seeming to deflate with an outward sigh of breath. She pulled the gown tight around her as though it might protect the naked woman on the small screen. The voice was tiny but clear with all the unpleasant things she had said while building toward an orgasm.

"I sent it to my computer while you were showering." He said, in case she might try to smash the phone.

She certainly felt like throwing it to the floor and grinding it under her heel.

"Take off that gown I want to see your tits." He said gently with boyish fascination.

"Oh. No Harry. This is so wrong. Please let me alone. I can't let you see me naked, you saw enough this morning. For pity's sake you fucked me this morning and the other day. That has to be enough. Not many youths your age get to do that with a woman like me."

"You said you would be Brian's slut and worse, and you promised me." He glared at her. He whipped the gown off her shoulders and while she struggled he watched her breasts spill out. They bounced around enticingly. Still gripping the collar of the gown he pulled it down until she gave up the struggle to wrap both arms around her naked torso.

She sank to her knees trying to hide from him, to protect what used to be a very private place. Harry pushed her forward. She braced herself on all fours with her long hair hanging down hiding her face.

"I rescued you babysitter like in your fantasy, the one you told me about the other day. It wasn't pirates though it was Brian and his gang. Tell me what they did to you." He demanded.

"He ripped my dress off Harry. They made me crawl around the floor touching me, humiliating me, and then I had to suck them off one after another. They tied me up and fucked me in both my pussy and my ass, at the same time." Sara sobbed with anger as well as self pity.

"Tell me what you told Brian, how you wanted to be fucked." He demanded.

"No! I didn't want them to do those nasty things. All right, I said I wanted him to fuck my ass but I had to say those vile things." She whimpered

"You are such a tease and such a slut you can't be a babysitter, you can't be the one responsible anymore. I'm the one who rescued you and I'm in command of you now." Harry said. He was stretched over her back talking straight into her ear, reaching deep into her mind.

Her thoughts shifted from that nightmare scene in the backyard to focus on how she felt. "Why am I so hot? The memory of being rescued from that tyrant, those neighbours about to peer over the fence, it was bringing the feelings of humiliation back. So damn horny, so sexed up, I'm a hot damsel with my hero like the fantasy I get off to. I can't fight it, I want to be fucked.'

"You liked seeing me naked and tied, didn't you! You enjoyed rescuing me did it make you feel big and strong? Well you have your little damsel safely to yourself now. What are you going to do with her? Are you going to make her reward you?" She said in a great rush of words.