Bachelor Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was full and just before I sat up to swallow, Michael joined the party while Steve yelled, "Not yet. Hold up! Mike is ready."

Holding onto my forehead, Michael was frantically jerking his cock. It was only about half hard but he didn't care. He wanted to get off with his buddies one more time. It took a while but he eventually aimed and released his cum into my mouth. It dripped and oozed until he tapped it on my lips like he was trying to get an excess condiment off a knife.

He huffed, "Damn! What a party!"

I sat up, tilted my head back so not to lose any spunk from my mouth. I opened up and showed the guys. I swirled my tongue, gargled, and even blew a cum bubble. The guys commented and lifted their hands like they were grossed out but not a one looked away. I winked and swallowed the multi-load cocktail with one attempt. Every mouth was hanging open from the amazement of what had just happened. The comments stopped and every one was speechless.

I gathered my clothes, shoes and headed toward the little room to get dressed. With my pussy and ass leaking profusely, my body sticky with sperm and champagne, and my breath smelling like cum, I said, "Boys it has been fun. Honey, I will see you at home."

I walked two more steps, stopped and turned around to add, "I can't wait for the wedding reception. It will make tonight look like a child's birthday party."