Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maniax
maniax
29 Followers

His cock was long and THICK, I have never seen one so big.

Gerald said, "Suck it!"

I looked at him and then moved to Rod. Kneeling, I took his enormous cock in my hands and licked the head. I could barely put it in my mouth. Gerald was whispering to me how he had told Rod how much I liked sucking cock and how Rod has wanted to fuck me for a long time. I had about 3 inches of his cock in my mouth now; he was groaning. I started licking his full length, he knelt down and I was able to put more in my mouth (although not much).

Gerald said, "You want him to fuck you?"

I said, "Yes".

Rod pushed me back onto the blanket and roughly pulled my legs apart; he positioned himself between my legs; with one hand he rubbed my swollen clit, with the other he held his cockhead at my hole and rubbed it up and down my slit, moistening his tool with my juice. I felt pain as his massive tool bore into me. He moved slowly, giving me time to adjust. My vision blurred as more of him filled me. He kissed my cheek and I screamed as he rammed the full length of his organ inside of me. I closed my eyes as tears rolled down my face. He pulled back, breathing heavily. I looked up at him, he was looking at Gerald, smiling. He looked at me and thrust his length in again and again and again, while holding me still with his muscular arms. I screamed over and over until there was no more pain, just pleasure. I held onto him, now riding every stroke he delivered.

He pulled my face to his and pressed my lips hard against his, just as he rammed his cock deeper into me. I moaned and screamed into his mouth. He slammed into me hard and deep and held it there for a while. He kept pushing harder and harder against me. I wanted to scream loudly but his mouth still covered mine.

After what seemed like forever he started pulling out, right to the point of his cockhead slipping out; he rammed it back in fast and hard. I couldn't take it, I was cumming. My whole body was cumming. He just held me tight, muffling my screams, while he hammered himself into me. I could feel his balls slapping my ass cheeks every time he slammed into me, my body wouldn't stop shaking. He yelled as he shot a big hot load deep inside my pussy. He held me tight again, both of us trying to catch our breaths, both of us still shaking uncontrollably. He kissed me again as he pulled himself out slowly. He rolled off me as we both lay breathing heavily beside each other.

I could barely move. Rod got up and walked to the car. Gerald lay beside me and was rubbing my stomach. Kissing me tenderly on my forehead. Gerald wrapped the blanket around me and lifted me up. He placed me in the back seat of the car.

I watched through the window as Rod got dressed outside. They were talking to each other; then Rod made a phone call. When Gerald sat in the car, I put my head on his lap; he was gently stroking my arm. He just looked at me for awhile, smiling. After a lengthy period of silence, he told me he loved me. That was all I wanted to hear, I could rest now.

As I dozed off he was saying, "We are truly made for each other, I knew you would realize why we chose each other. I'm glad it happened now. We have so much to experience together".

I was so out of it. The cool air conditioning against my hot skin, the slight vibration from the car's engine and my sore and tired body made me soon fall asleep.

I woke up as Rod was lifting me out of the car. We were at Max and Linda's house. Max and Linda are Gerald's best friends. Over the years Linda and I have become very close; she is my maid of honour.

I put my arms around Rod's neck as he took me inside. As he was carrying me up the stairs, I looked over his shoulder and saw Gerald give Max the camcorder. Rod took me to a guest room; he was very familiar with the house, and put me on the bed. He said he would draw me a bath. I lay there for a bit and then went to the bathroom. There were candles everywhere, it smelled heavenly. I lowered myself into the tub and just let the warm (almost hot) water bathe over me, I was relishing the feeling of this silky water and bath oil on my body, slowly caressing myself with it. My hands moved to my very sore pussy. I was rubbing and fingering myself. I lay there thinking about the last two days - how I'd been fucked over and over by these strangers. How Rod's big cock had ripped me apart. What did Gerald mean when he said we are truly made for each other? What more are we going to experience together? I was rubbing my pussy harder, the oils in the water made my hand slide over my pussy lips, my swollen clit, it felt good. My fingers were deep inside my hole fucking me. All those men! I gasped and closed my legs around my hand, thrashing in the water. I wasn't satisfied. I needed to be fucked again.

I finally got out of the tub, and went back into the bedroom. A beautiful kimono was laid out on the bed. It was very short, I knew it would just barely cover me. There wasn't any other clothing around, so I put it on. My 34C breasts were almost completely out, and my butt and pussy could clearly be seen by anyone if even they were standing in the same room with me. If I sat down, or they sat down, I might as well be naked. I wondered, not for very long, if I should go down stairs. I decided I would.

I heard talking as I descended the staircase. When I reached the foyer, Linda, Meg and Lila rushed to meet me. They were all in evening dresses and looked beautiful. I felt underdressed, to say the least.

Linda said, "I've been asking Gerald to bring you to one of our parties, but he said you wouldn't want to come. Now here you are!"

She kissed me, then again, longer. Meg and Lila both kissed me as well.

"OK, OK, can I please have my future wife?"

I looked over as Gerald came in, he was in a tux. He walked over to me and gave me a deep kiss, and then he undid the sash to my robe, exposing me even more. He held my hand and led me into the living room. Max and Rod were both in the living room, also dressed up. Max came over.

"I hope you don't mind, you're the entertainment for the day."

I think I blushed.

We all sat down, and a waiter and waitress came in. Both were wearing aprons, and nothing else. They came over with hors d'oeuvre and champagne trays. I could tell her nipples were hard, his cock was definitely hard under the apron. Gerald introduced them as Jake and Jacqueline. He told me they were juniors at the university, and twins. They went to the other "guests". After they made their rounds Jackie went to the LCD TV and turned it on. Jake continued to place

hors d'oeuvre and champagne trays throughout the room.

It started with the first guy kissing me; then this other guy, even more handsome, started kissing my neck, and squeezing my breasts from behind. A third guy started unzipping my dress while the second guy started lifting my dress up; then he grabbed my ass roughly. My dress was pulled over my head as they were kissing my stomach and back. My underwear was being pulled down; I stepped out of them. The first guy's shirt was now off as he ripped my bra away and pulled my naked body to his.

I said, "Fuck me!"

He smiled and started kissing me again. He pushed me backward toward the bed. As I heard more new voices! I lay back onto another naked body. The first guy pulled me back up as the head of a fat dick was at my asshole. My left leg was pulled up as the hard cock was pushed into my asshole. I screamed with pleasure. I was pushed back again as the first guy lined his cock up to my cunt and pushed. I screamed for him to fuck me.

He said "I'm gonna fuck you hard, baby," and started to pump his cock inside of me. He was groaning. The camera panned around the room, showing at least four other men, all undressing. The doorbell rang and about five more came in; they were yelling at each other, whooping and giving each other hi-fives.

One said, "Looks like you got some hot pussy there Carlos."

Carlos (the first guy) said, "Oh yeah, hot and tight."

I told him to fuck me harder. He smiled and pushed my leg further back and increased his speed. I was cumming, screaming, my body shaking vigorously. The second guy was groaning more loudly in my ear as he was cumming too. He was holding me still, pushing his cock even further up my ass as he came. The camera zoomed in as his cock exploded in my ass.

Carlos started cumming as he stiffened on top of me; he was yelling he was cumming, then his cum started oozing out of my pussy. The camera looked as if someone new took it, Carlos moved aside, the two guys at my head pulled me off of the second guy.

A new guy climbed on top of me. They yelled at him to wait; then he said, "If you want me to tape this, I need to fuck this pussy now."

He pushed his cock into me and groaned, and then they said, "OK, turn her over so we can get her ass".

I hugged him and we turned together. The "cameraman" pulled my legs to a kneeling position; and I sat up and started riding him. A couple of guys stood on the bed and fed me their cocks. I started cumming on cameraman's cock; he was cumming too. The two cocks were in my mouth again; I was still sitting on the cameraman, rocking with his cock still inside me, saying, "Fuck me again!"

This one guy said, "Put the mattress on the floor."

As the mattress was pushed off the bed, everyone moved except cameraman and I.

Another guy said, "Give me that ass!"

I watched as they lifted me off cameraman, and as this other guy moved under me, pushing his cock in my ass.

I said, "Mmmmmm, fuck my pussy too".

There was laughing.

Another voice, "This chick is gonna wear us out. This is the best hundred bucks I've ever made." More laughing.

Gerald was rubbing my pussy; I started rubbing his cock. I looked around the room; everyone was in some state of undress. Everyone was kissing, rubbing, fingering whoever was in reach. Rod was sitting with a goofy smile on his face while Linda and Meg were rubbing his cock and balls. They were kissing each other and him, in-between watching the movie. Lila was in garters only, sitting on Max's lap. Max was fully dressed, except his fully hard cock was out. Lila was rubbing his cock on her pussy. She was leant back against him, kissing him. Jake and Jacqueline came over and sat on the floor in front of us. They pushed my legs further apart and both started licking my pussy. Kissing each other in-between licks. I leaned on Gerald, giving them more room, they took turns nibbling and sucking my clit while they both finger fucked me at the same time. Linda was screaming, I looked over to see her bent over the arm of the chair, her dress bunched up at her waist, as Rod was fucking her mercilessly. Meg was finger fucking herself and rubbing her breasts.

Jacqueline was sucking on my clit and fucking my pussy with her finger. Jake was pulling my buttcheeks apart and pushing his tongue in my asshole. I was going crazy.

Gerald was saying, "That's it baby, cum all over her face. Get that ass nice and ready Jake."

I was cumming; Gerald started to move. He laid my head gently on the couch and got up. He was undressing as he stood; he walked over to Meg and climbed on top of her. They were both already groaning as they fucked and kissed each other. Someone was at my head, it was Linda, now naked. She straddled my face, pushing her cum filled pussy at my mouth. My first pussy! She smelled sweet, and like Rod. I licked all over her pussy, pushing my tongue inside her, sucking her and Rod's cum. She started to rub her pussy on my mouth. I tried to keep up but Jackie's expert tongue on my clit had me on the edge of another orgasm. Jake's tongue was fucking my ass. I was cumming again.

Linda stood up and Jake went to her, I pulled Jackie up to me and we both kissed. She took her apron off as I pushed her to the floor. I lay on top of her and we rubbed our naked bodies together. Her legs were opened as our rubbing mons excited each other. Meg came over and I moved as she straddled Jackie's face. I slid down her body grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together as I sucked on her hard nipples. She put her legs around me; I felt her hot arousal on my stomach, her wetness. I slid down her body to taste my second pussy. I looked at her swollen pussy lips and kissed them then pulled her lips apart looking at her pink hole, I licked from her asshole to her hole using the flat of my tongue, then the tip repeating the actions. She moved her pelvis slowly, going against my movements. She was moaning softly. I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my lips over it, then flitted the tip of my tongue over it; her body was trembling and she began to moan more loudly. She raised her hips and was humping my tongue, my face.

Someone pulled my hips up; I didn't even look back. A cockhead was at my hole and I gasped as the hard cock entered my starved pussy. It felt so good to have a big cock inside me. When he started pumping into me, he was so forceful; Jackie held my head more firmly to keep my tongue in her puss.

Jackie was rubbing my face really hard now, her legs tightened around my head, she was cumming. She screamed and grabbed my hair tightly, holding my head as she came. Her swollen pussy, her hard clit pushing against my mouth. I felt her whole body shaking around me, her legs tightened even more about my head almost suffocating me as her sweet juices flowed into my mouth. She continued screaming, shaking. Then she let go. I was pulled up, still filled with cock, then we sat down. I started riding, filling myself with the full cock each time. My partner was holding tight to my hips. Jake walked up to me, rubbing his cock. I greedily took him in my mouth and hands, excited about multiple cocks ravaging me again. Jake's cock was already wet with my saliva. I quickly looked around to see Gerald taking turns fucking Meg and Linda. Jackie and Lila were busy with Rod. Max lifted me off him and as we stood Jake sat down. Max and I were kissing. Max lifted me up, hooking my legs on his arms and began lowering me onto Jake's waiting hardon. Jake pulled my asscheeks apart readying me for his member. I felt his cock squeeze into my tight asshole. I cried with pain and pleasure. Jake quickly grabbed both my legs, pulling them back. Max climbed on top of me, pumping hard.

I screamed, "Oh Max FUCK ME! Fuck me harder, harder".

Jake was moaning, we were all moaning. Max was pumping faster, pushing Jake's cock more inside me, sweat dripping from him, our sweat running onto Jake. All of us groaning.

"FUCK!" I couldn't stop, I was cumming again. Jake was as well.

"Aaaargh!, Oh fuck".

Max stiffened on top of me, he groaned loudly as his cock spurted his juice again and again inside of me. We all shuddered, shook.

"Oooh... Gaaad".

We just lay there, catching our breaths.

After awhile, Max pulled away and laid on the floor. Jake let go of my legs and I just lay on top of him, Max's cum dripping onto both of us.

Jackie, who was already on the floor, crawled over and was licking my very sore pussy and asshole. Her hot mouth felt so good on my ravaged holes. I could barely move, but I wanted more. Rod came over and lifted me off the twins. He laid me on the couch and climbed on me. He slowly fucked me until we both came.

Today......

I woke up alone in the living room. The television was still on, the recording was still going. I wrapped myself up in the blanket that had been covering me and watched as Carlos moved on top of me again, he started slowly fucking me, telling me how he loved how my pussy felt. Several men were standing or sitting around, watching. Some were getting dressed. I was hungry and went to the kitchen. The clock said 3:00a.m. After snacking on some more hors d'oeuvres, I went upstairs to look for the Gerald.

I heard screaming coming from the room where I had been and walked in to see Lila and Meg on the bed smashing asses and pussies together sharing a HUGE double-dildo, it had to be 20 inches long. They were screaming in pleasure. Meg who was facing me, looked at me, her face contorted beautifully as she orgasmed. I continued on.

I followed moans to find Jake lying on the bed with Jackie riding his cock. Rod was sitting in a chair watching, playing with his monster cock. They didn't see me. I headed to the master bedroom. Linda was sandwiched between Gerald and Max, both her holes filled with their cocks. All moaning softly as they slowly fucked. I went looking for Rod since he wasn't as busy.

11:00am......

Gerald woke me up with a breakfast tray. I devoured everything while he watched me with this corny, admiring look on his face. Whenever I looked up, we just smiled at each other. After breakfast, we took a shower together, actually he washed and bathed me, we kissed and touched each other, nothing else. We got dressed and met everyone downstairs. Gerald told them we were leaving and Meg and Lila hugged and kissed me goodbye. Both Jake and Jacqueline were in their aprons again; they both said goodbye. Max kissed me deeply.

"When you get back from your honeymoon, we'll have a guys night just for you. You can meet some of our other friends".

I smiled. Linda hugged me, "AFTER, we have had our girl's night." She winked. I told them I couldn't wait!

In the car, Gerald and I snuggled, barely speaking. His cell was vibrating, we both looked at it. It was Emily! He turned it off.

We arrived at the townhouse; Emily was waiting for us outside. She was crying and asked if she could speak to us. I didn't know how I felt about her, but since she actually did some good for me, I didn't see the harm in listening to her. When we were inside, she apologized to both of us.

She came up to me, held my hands and pleaded, "Please forgive me, I cannot change what I did, but from this day I will do everything to make up for what I did."

She handed me a DVD; she said it was the only copy made and we already had the original. I didn't know what to do, so I just took it and told her I'll think about what she said. She said she understood and left.

Gerald and I talked about if we should just go through with the wedding. He said we had to, we could handle whatever happened. We called Max and Linda, and told them the news. They said they would be over. I started to gather everything together. I was thinking I wished I had some help when, as if on cue, the door bell rang. I opened the door to Julie and Marcia, a hairstylist from the salon I go to, and her friend, a makeup artist. Julie was a tall, very pretty blonde and Marcia was my height, 5'3", very pretty, her complexion a little lighter than mine. Half an hour later, Max and Linda arrived. Max and Gerald soon left to go to the church. Linda and I were only halfway ready.

We were finally leaving the townhouse, only half an hour later than we should have. We would have been much later if Julie and Marcia hadn't been there. They came with us, in case they were needed. While in the limo, neither Julie nor Marcia batted an eye when Linda leaned over and kissed me on my breast (she didn't want to mess up my makeup). Then she told me 'she couldn't wait to eat my sweet pussy again'. Julie and Marcia just smiled.

The ceremony was very short, then we headed to the reception hall at the hotel. Gerald's parents and family just stayed together. We seated ourselves at the head table. Then a slew of waiters came in with champagne trays. The head waiter came to our table; when I looked up I almost died - it was Carlos. Gerald recognized him too. Carlos just kept smiling and doing his work. Emily ran to the table, she looked flustered. I was about to jump at her, I didn't care; I couldn't believe I trusted her AGAIN, and she was just setting me up AGAIN.

She said, "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to change the staff. But don't worry, they all know that if they say anything to you or anyone here, I'll find some way of letting them pay for it. They already know how much of a bitch I am." She attempted a smile.

maniax
maniax
29 Followers