Bachelorette Party: Preparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no warning, the seat moved back and the mouth popped off her pussy. Shaking, Julie made her way down the steps and went to the exit. Leia was waiting for her.

"How was it?"

"That was the best pussy eater in the world. Swear to God. I wanna know who it was so I can get more!"

Leia grinned. "Glad you enjoyed." She leaned close and whispered, "You taste so good when you come."

"It was you?"

"Yep."

"How do you know?"

"I recognized this," she touched a small mole just to the right of Julie's clit. Her hand turned over and cupped Julie's mound. "Can I do it again sometime?"

"Yes. Oh God, yes." Julie pressed her mouth to Leia's, tasting her own juices on her friend's lips. "I never thought another woman would make me feel this good."

"This is just the beginning." They kissed for a while, pressing their bodies together. "You wanna see what else is here?" Leia finally asked.

"Yeah. But first I gotta take a piss," Julie laughed.

"Okay."

The followed the path past Eat or Be Eaten and passed a couple of archways before finding a sign that pointed to the bathroom.

There appeared to be only one bathroom for men and women. Inside, stalls lined two walls, some with doors, some without. The floor slanted toward the middle of the room where a drain ran the length of the room. In the ceiling, showerheads followed the length of the drain. A sign on far wall read, 'Have you considered watersports?'

Julie felt her pussy dampen again. She'd had a boyfriend into watersports. He'd been a dud, but Julie had learned to enjoy the feel of hot piss running down her body. She loved to pee while fucking, too.

As Leia and Julie stood by the door, a couple of guys they recognized from the saloon entered with a woman. She got down on her knees over the drain and the men took aim at her. First one, then the other released a golden stream of piss onto her body. She stroked her clit while they pissed on her, moaning. When one finished, she reached for his dick and pulled him to her mouth. Soon, the other man was nudging her cheek with his cock. She turned to suck him as well.

"Thanks, doll," the first man said, heading for the exit.

"Thank you," she replied. The second man was hard as a rock now, and he knelt on the floor behind the woman. She dropped to all fours and he pushed inside her, fucking her hard.

"There's something you don't see everyday," Leia whispered.

Julie turned, looking at the expression on her friend's face. She didn't seem disgusted. Julie reached down and began stroking Leia's slit. It was a little wet.

"I thought you had to pee," Leia teased.

"I do. Let's go pee on them."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, come on. I bet they'll let us."

"You really want to do this?"

"Really bad."

"Okay."

Julie took Leia's hand and approached the humping couple. The man broke his rhythm and looked at them.

"Can we piss on you?" Julie asked, feeling brave beyond measure.

"Mmm, yeah," he grunted. "Face me and I'll eat your pussy while you pee."

"Ever pee while getting eaten?" Julie asked Leia.

"No."

"Do it."

Leia straddled the woman on the floor and positioned her mound in front of the man. He lapped at her clit while he continued to fuck his partner. Leia squeezed her eyes shut, trying to let out her stream. Julie stepped in behind her, both of them straddling the woman on the floor. She pressed herself to Leia, reaching around to fondle her breasts.

"Just relax, let it come," she whispered.

Leia moaned and suddenly she was peeing. Her stream poured over the man's chest, splashing on the woman's ass below. Both of them moaned. Behind Leia, Julie let her own piss go. It ran down Leia's ass crack, mingling with the other girl's pee and creating a stronger stream. Leia cried out with pleasure, twisting her head back to thrust her tongue into Julie's mouth. They kissed hungrily while the piss continued to flow out of them both.

Just when they were both finishing, the man suddenly doubled his speed and came with a shudder. He pulled away from his partner and she crawled forward, out of the girl's arched legs. Free to move now, Leia turned and grasped Julie's breasts. Their mouths were fused together as they started rubbing their bare pussies together.

The man went to the far wall and turned on the shower heads. The water rushed over the bodies of all four of them, but Julie and Leia were oblivious to the other two. Soaked now, they fondled each other, coming to the brink of orgasm. Julie dropped to her knees and sucked Leia's clit into her mouth. Within seconds, Leia was coming, her pussy juices pouring over Julie's face.

"Oh my God!" Leia's knees buckled and she sank down toward her friend. "Julie, that was so hot. I can't believe you're into watersports."

"Jake got me into it. I've never told anyone."

"It's totally hot." Leia slipped her tongue in Julie's mouth. "I'm gonna piss all over your tits someday. Soon," she whispered.

Julie moaned.

"I think we should bring the girls here tonight," Leia suggested with a grin.

"Totally."

To be continued...

12