Back in the Saddle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn started to wiggle her ass now, so I picked up the pace again. She looked over her shoulder and said "Fuck me the way I know you want to. Make me scream as you pound your cock in and out of me. Do it now and don't hold back. Make me beg for you to stop." That was all I need and I started pounding her pussy. She let out a long moan. I felt her fingers start to play with her clit. I adjusted myself just a bit and started to hit a new spot. "Oh shit. That's the spot. Don't stop. Fuck me. FUCK ME." That last coming out a bit louder then was probably safe, but I didn't care. Cheryl was sitting up and she had her hand between her legs. She was just lightly stroking her pussy now. Then she took her fingers out and offered them to Kaitlyn, who then licked sucked on them like it was a cock.

Cheryl then moved off the bench and close to Kaitlyn's face. Cheryl took her face and kissed her tenderly. One of her hands then moved under Kaitlyn, found her clit and started stroking it. Kaitlyn was getting close now. Her body was moving faster and she was moaning more and more. Cheryl broke the kiss and looked back at me. "Come on Johnny, fuck that pussy. Fuck it hard." Then I felt her hand really stroke Kaitlyn's clit and that was it. Kaitlyn came. Her pussy started to spasm first, then her ass started to shake, then she exploded. Cheryl had grabbed my sweatshirt and put it under Kaitlyn's head so Kaitlyn could scream. And scream she did. It was all I could do to hang on. After a few moments, she reached under herself and moved Cheryl's hand, then pushed me back till I popped out. She collapsed onto the bench and just lay there for several minutes. Cheryl was stroking her hair tenderly and whispering to her.

I was just standing there watching the two of them. My dick was still standing straight out. Cheryl said one more thing to Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn struggled to sit up and moved to the end of the bench. She looked at me, saw my dick was still hard. "Fuck Cheryl. Fuck her hard. She wants it like that. She wants you to fuck her like you just fucked me. Make her scream for mercy."

Cheryl just got into the same position as Kaitlyn had just been. She was looking back at me and started to shake her ass at me. Her pussy was still swollen and leaking. I didn't need any more coaxing. I just stepped up and slid all the way. Cheryl's back arched as I entered her and she was quickly moaning again. I was fucking her hard and she was just grunting and moaning. Kaitlyn must have recovered enough to get up. She walked around next to me. Just loud enough for me to hear "Fuck her hard. Make her pussy hurt. This is all for you." She started kissing me and rubbing Cheryl's ass. "She's got a great ass, doesn't she? I bet it'd look even better with your dick going in and out of it. Maybe if you fuck her pussy hard enough, she'll let you fuck her ass later. Wouldn't that be awesome. You could fuck that ass while her tongue was busy on my pussy. Even better, you could fuck me and give me a huge load, then fuck her ass while she licks your cum out of me." That was it. I came like I'd never cum before. I was just shooting load after load after load till her pussy was completely flooded and my cum started to leak out.

Then I was done and just slumped onto the bench. Kaitlyn leaned down and gave me a huge kiss. "That was amazing. I've never seen a guy cum like that." She kissed me some more, then went over to Cheryl and kissed her. "How'd that feel? I can't believe the amount of cum he shot into you." Cheryl just smiled. "It was crazy. It felt like someone shoved a fire hose inside me and turned on the hot water."

I pulled my shorts up and moved closer to the girls. Kaitlyn and Cheryl adjusted their clothes and we just sat there for a while. Both girls had their head on a shoulder and I had my arms around each of them. I had my eyes closed and was just enjoying the feeling of both girls leaning on me. After a few minutes, I roused them both and suggested we head back to the blankets for the show. They both slowly got to their feet, but before we started to walk, Cheryl walked up to me and kissed me, then turned and did the same to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn kissed her back and we quietly made our way back to the blankets. Before we got back to the main crowd, Kaitlyn stopped and looked at each of us up and down. "OK, I just wanted to make sure everyone was presentable. How do I look?" That was almost a loaded question. "You gorgeous."

"That's not what I meant dummy" and she stuck her tongue out at me. I just laughed at her and Cheryl told her she looked fine. Before we started walking again, Cheryl stopped us. "So, how do things go from here. Everyone knows about you too, but they are going to wonder how I fit."

Kaitlyn's answer was simple enough. "If anyone asks, we tell them that you and I have been fucking Johnny every chance we have and if anyone makes a comment, Johnny will beat them to a pulp." We all just laughed at that. "Really, who cares. I've never been so sexually satisfied in my life and I'm not about to stop now because they might think it's crazy. Later tonight I fully expect you to return the favor while Johnny fucks you're ass, so you better be ready." Then she was off towards the blankets.

"Was she serious?" Cheryl asked.

"I'm think she was. How do you feel about that?"

The look I got was one of complete lust. "I'm not sure I want to wait till later, but I need to rest up and so do you. Your dick is going to get one hell of a workout tonight."

Then she was off. I just stood there for a while, then headed over to the food court. Suddenly I was extremely hungry. I grabbed some food and a couple of orange juices and found a seat at a table. I could still hear the music, but I suddenly needed some time to myself. This didn't last long as five minutes later Sean and Dan found me and took a seat at the table. "So, where have you been? Last we saw you, Cheryl and Kaitlyn were walking behind us, then you were gone."

"We took a walk to calm down. My adrenaline was really pumping and I think the girls were wound up tight, so we just strolled around the campus. They should be back at the blankets now and I needed to grab a bite."

"A stroll, huh? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?" Dan asked. "I wish I could go for a stroll with two hotties."

Sean and I just laughed at that and continued to eat. Sean asked, "So what is really going on? I know about you and Kaitlyn, but Cheryl also?"

"Just a stroll." We were avoiding talking about Jack till I said "So, what do we do about Jack? I don't think I want him around and I know the girls don't either. I didn't know he was giving both of them a hard time or I would have put a stop to it sooner. I guess I missed something." I was feeling a little guilty about how things went down.

"Don't worry about Jack. We just got back from the security office and he's going to be spending the night downtown. Public intoxication earns you a night in a cell. I can't believe he went that far either. Don't beat yourself up over it. There was nothing for you to do. None of us saw it coming."

Dan added, "Besides, he's had it coming for a while. I'm pretty sure this will be the last straw for his marriage. Maybe he can bunk with you for a while." We all laughed at that.

"I don't think so. I have my kids the next two weeks besides and there's no way I'm having him in my house while they are there. He's going to be a mess. Oh, and thanks for getting my back."

"I'm pretty sure you don't need us to get your back. When we get back, I'm signing up for your program. I need to get my ass back in shape and it seems to have done wonders for you. Oh, and just so you know, I know you've been having sex with both of them. I overheard Cheryl talking to Mary about it and we all heard Kaitlyn last night, so stop denying it."

"I'm not denying anything, I'm just not talking about it."

Sean got my point and let it drop. "Let's head back to the blankets. The main show's about to start." We gathered our stuff, I chugged one of my juices, threw my trash out and the three of us headed back.

12