Back in the U.S.S.R. Ch. 03

Story Info
An intimate moment interrupted by gun fights.
3.8k words
4.64
30.2k
8
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know many would not consider this BDSM, but I do. It's his will and power over her, his control, that made me continue to classify this as BDSM. Unlike most the others in this series, this one is decidedly more plot based than the others, so that the fourth and final(?) part will be reasonably long instead of multiple and multiple pages. I highly recommend reading the others first before continuing with this. Hope you enjoy!

*

Days pass by since Alli chose to save her dear and close sister from the hands of her Russian Interrogator instead of keeping the location of her lover safe from the Communist Regime searching out any dissidents in the Moscow Underground. The days spent in her cell, isolated, are her small comforts from his brutal, yet twistedly affectionate hands. Apart from being dragged out of bed to be cleaned and occasionally going to the door to grab the bread and water when her hunger pains became unavoidable, Alli never left the bed of her prison cell, curling up into a ball under the blanket and sobbing softly until her interrogator would be calling upon her again.

The sound of footsteps outside the cell door jolts Alli out of her depressed state. Out of terror, she retreats into the far corner of the bed, grasping the blankets as if they were going to save her from the hell that awaits her. Making a loud, creaking sound, the door slowly opens, revealing two of the Russian men whispering among themselves. Finally noticing the door has opened all the way, the larger, more rugged looking of the two stops midsentence, only to slowly walk into the room, followed by another Russian soldier. Slowly they make their way to her bed, one stopping at the foot of the bed, the other walking closer to the head of the bed all the while another Russian soldier stood at the door way, a nervous look taking up his face.

Without warning, the man at the foot of the bed reaches forward to rip away the blanket clutched in Alli's weak grip. Trying to cover herself the best she can, the other men laugh at her, exchanging snide comments about her as the move closer into her, as if they were the cat and she the mouse, trapped in the corner of the room with nowhere to go. Their hands roughly grab her as they pull away her limbs covering her nakedness.

Alli's screams and pleas for help reverberate through the empty prison cell as the men begin to toy with her body. Rough fingers find her pussy as they spread her labia and begin to finger fuck her. She tries yet again to scream, only to find a rag shoved into her unwilling mouth to silence her. Laughing to themselves, the two Russian men slowly begin to unfasten their pants, letting them drop to the floor to reveal their hardening cocks. Suddenly they stop themselves upon hearing the hurried and frantic whispers of the Lookout.

Anxiously the men try to put their pants back on, attempting to wipe away any trace that they were there, but they were too late. Alexander angrily storms into the room as the men clasp back on their belts. In his fury, Alexander fist comes crashing down upon the rugged looking soldier. The force of the blow knocks him down only for a second before rising back up and standing at attention, as if nothing happened. Alexander yells in an irate tone of Russian as the rugged looking soldier remains silent, occasionally nodding his understanding.

Alexander's dark eyes occasionally glance down at Alli, seeing the horror in her eyes. Soon he orders the men out of the room, not looking at them as they give Alli malicious stares behind his back. Gradually Alexander walks over to Alli's bed, sitting beside her casually.

"Please forgive me for the actions of my men." He tells her as he slowly places his hand on her back. "They have been away from their home for a long time, and do not know better. It will never happen again."

Sniffling from the tears, Alli's lips remains silent at his attempts of comforting and consoling her. In her mind, there are so many things she wants to say to her Sadistic Protector, some good some bad. Part of her wants to thank him for his protection, yet the other part of her mind screams at her for wanting to be thankful to her interrogator, her torturer.

"Thanks..." She finally says after a few moments silence. Her eyes shut tightly as she can feel his intent stare upon her. The hairs on Alli's back stand on end as his hand slowly rubs the small of her back in an almost affectionate way that only adds further to the twisted and conflicted image of him in her mind.

"They will be severely dealt with, I assure you." He tells her softly as his rough hand continues its rhythmic rubbing. "I will look into the matter personally."

Before Alli's mind can argue over what to say next, Alexander slowly leans forward to Alli's ear. "Like I told you before, you're all mine." He whispers in a soft tone before letting his tongue escape his lips, lightly probing her ear lobe with it. Alli's eyes close tighter than before as does her legs, trying to mask the slight scent of her arousal. Letting out a soft chuckle, Alexander quickly rises from the bed as he turns towards the door. "I will be back tonight. We have things to discuss after I'm finished with some... disciplinary actions." He says while pausing within the doorway.

The door slams shut moments later. From outside the small cell, Alli can hear the loud Russian yelling of Alexander at the soldiers softly through the walls. Reaching for her blanket, Alli slowly lays back down onto her bed, curled up as she listens to her protector.

Lying in her bed, Alli cannot help but to think about Alexander. Her mind is torn between hate and actual, physical want of him. No one had ever been that rough with her body, yet no one had made her feel that good at the same time. In the back of her mind, Alli knew Alexander some level of connection with her. She could see it in his eyes, feel it in his affectionately cruel hands. Slowly she falls asleep as Alexander's yelling continues to softly comes through the cell walls.

Hours pass by until Alli finally awakens in her dark prison cell, the only light coming from the pale moon from her small window. Lying motionless on her bed, Alli lets out a small smile, the first in weeks, about her dream. Deep inside of her, Alli wished it were true, that she wasn't locked away in this cell, that Alexander didn't have to torture her before screwing her, that it would be a better existence than being stuck and locked inside this dark and cold cell.

The sound of keys pressing into the door of her cell jolts Alli out of her groggy state as she bolts upright, clinging to her blanket as her only security. Slowly the door opens as the light from the hallways, dim as they may be, temporarily blind her. Alexander walks into the room unhurriedly, carrying a small lantern in his hand as the door to her cell closes behind him. Knowing that it is him, that she was safe with him, her grip on the blanket loosens, letting it fall and expose her breasts. With his foot, Alexander pulls the stool away from the wall closer to Alli's bed. Eyes locking onto hers, he slowly sits down on the stool, placing the small lantern on the floor at his feet, still giving plenty of light to see each other's faces.

"Told you I would be back." He tells her softly, a smirk coming across his face. "It seems you have a large problem, Alli."

Her cunt becomes slick at his mentioning of her name, something she's never experienced with anyone before. "What do you mean?" She asks softly, trying to mask the arousal and excitement in her voice with her softer than usual voice.

"It seems Christoffel was not where you said he would be." Alexander tells her as he folds his arms across his chest. "There seems to be lots of discussion over what to do with you, Alli." Again he says her name, knowing that she was being turned on by the mere mention of her name.

"What do you mean?" She asks in a whisper, her mind thinking the worst.

"They're discussing whether you're a lying little whore that should be disposed of by firing squad, or whether you were telling the truth and your Christoffel was tipped off."

"No! You have to believe me Alexander. I told you all that I know. That was where he usually is!" She tells him, the desperation in her voice glaring.

"Right now..." He tells her over her desperate pleas for trust as he slowly rises from the small stool to sit right next to Alli. "The men who make the decision are split right down the middle. Some want to get rid of you, others want to keep you around to see what more you know. I'm sure that some will change their mind once I give my opinion on what to do with you."

"Please Alexander!" She pleads with him as she gets up from the bed, only to beg on her knees in front of him. "Please don't let them kill me. I'm begging you!"

"Hmpf. I want you to beg for something else to change my mind." He tells her, gently nodding his head to the growing bulge in his green slacks.

Without any hesitation, Alli gives into his demands, partially filled with actual want of him, yet overcome with desperation to survive. "Please, will you let me suck your dick, Alexander?" She asks softly as her hands slowly work their way up his muscular thighs.

Nodding his approval with a smile, Alexander slowly leans back onto his elbows. Alexander's eyes intently lock onto her hers as Alli's small hands slowly toy with the leather belt before unzipping his pants. His body stiffens as he feels her small cool hands grasping his hot throbbing cock as she fishes it out of his pants. Giving it a few small strokes, Alli slowly lowers her head to Alexander's dick, never breaking eye contact.

Planting a small kiss on the tip of his cock, Alli slowly parts her lips to accept him into her mouth. Keeping only the head of his dick in her mouth, her tongue swirls around and massages the tip while her hands work and stroke his shaft. His soft grunts of enjoyment only push Alli's strokes and tongue swirling to go faster around his cock.

Alexander's hands soon find the back of Alli's head as his grip gradually increases. Soon his large hand pushes her head down, making her take more of his dick into her mouth. Her cheeks hollow to suck him in tighter into her mouth and throat, wanting more and more of him to fill her . Tongue massaging the underside of his dick, All's face is pressed tightly against Alexander's body, her mouth filled with his dick. Her soft vibrations are ecstasy on his cock, pushing him closer to orgasm. Wanting more of her than just her mouth, Alexander slowly pulls Alli's head up by her hair. Alli's mouth lets out a soft pop as his dick finally leaves the vacuum of her mouth, rubbing the tip of it against her lips.

"Get on the bed." Alexander tells her sternly as he rises from the bed, taking off his jacket. Obediently she follows his commands, filled with lust and desperation for him. Quickly she get onto her hands and knees atop the bed, her pussy soaked and ready for him to fill as she watches him undress. "Lay flat." He tells her as he slides off his pants into a neat pile on the floor. Not wanting to disappoint him, she quickly flattens herself on the bed.

Quickly Alexander places his thighs on either side of Alli's, kneeling on top her with his cock barely pressing against her wet cunt. "You want my cock, Little Girl?" He asks her as his hand dips down to her hole, rubbing the wet flesh.

"Yes Sir..." Alli moans out, completely truthful. Even with his gentle rubbings of his hand, she can feel the heat of his cock by her wet cunt. With difficulty, Alli resists the urge to press back into his dick, not wanting to disappoint the man who holds her life in his hands.

His fingers slick with her juices, Alexander slowly parts Alli's tight ass cheeks, plunging his wet fingers quickly into her tight rosebud. Jumping slightly at the unexpected fingering of her ass, Alli knows what he wants from her. Gripping the pillow of her bed tightly in her hands, Alli turns her head back to Alexander's slow massaging of her tightest hole.

"Please, Alexander, Sir..." She pleads with him, her voice cracked with lust and nervousness. "No one's ever fucked me there before."

"Shhh..." He tells her, pulling his fingers out of her ass. "I don't care Little Girl."

His body moving against hers only adds to the nervousness of having her ass filled by him. Alli's breathing increases steadily as she feels his warm cock separating her ass cheeks until it's pressed snuggly against the fleshy rosebud of her ass hole. "This is going to hurt..." Alexander whispers to her before slowly pushing into her tight hole.

Wincing while gripping the blanket tightly, Alli can feel his cock head slowly push through the tight opening. Alexander gradually pushes himself deeper into her ass, planting tender kisses on her back to comfort her. Finally his hips meet hers as he's buried deep within her all the way to his balls. Pausing for a few moments, Alexander's gentle kisses turn into soft bites on her back as he works his way up to her ears, nibbling on her ear lobes. Teasingly he flexes his cock in her tight hole, making her squirm softly as she feels his dick twitch within her.

"How does it feel Little Girl to be stretched?" Alexander whispers into her ear, adding another flex of his cock along with a deep probe of his tongue into her ear before she could reply.

Softly Alli moans inaudibly as she can feel him completely stuff her tightest hole. Sneakily Alli pushes her arm underneath her to rub her clit that is screaming for attention. "Go easy on me Alexander..." She manages to tell him as she can feel his dick slowly push in and out in small thrusts.

Gripping her shoulders with his hands, Alexander slowly thrusts deeper into Alli's tight hole. Muttering in his native tongue, Alexander's eyes shut in ecstasy as the warmth of her ass engulfs his cock. Gradually his thrusts become more rapid as Alli's moans become more audible. The smell of sex along with their mutual moans and grunts of pleasure fill the room as they continue to fuck each other.

Alexander's thrusts become harder and deeper as he continues to pound at her hole. His cum filled balls begin to churn as he slams harder into Alli, their hot, sweaty bodies pressed together. With a loud moan and grunt, Alexander releases his cum into Alli's tight ass as her tight sphincter tightens around him. The feeling of the hot cum shooting from Alexander's spasming and throbbing cock send Alli over her orgasmic edge, coating her small fingers in her own arousal.

Rolling over to her side, Alexander's dick makes a soft popping sound as it slides from Alli's now slick, cum-filled ass hole. Hesitantly she moves closer to him in an attempt to lay with him. Part of Alli didn't want him to leave her. She felt safe with him, as if nothing bad would happen to her as long as she was with him. Seeing Alexander lift his arm up to invite her closer, Alli can't help but to smile to herself.

Moments pass by as the two lay next to each other with nothing covering them, enjoying each other's naked company. Alli finally breaks the silence as she looks up into his eyes. "You won't let anything bad happen to me, will you Alexander?"

Looking into her eyes, Alexander leans forward slightly to kiss her on her head. "No one will ever lay a finger on you as long as I say."

"I've never felt this way about anyone before Alexander, but I feel safe when I'm with you. You make me feel comforted and good." She tells him softly, bringing her hand up to his chest as she softly plays with the small nipples.

His large hand reaches up to her small wrists to pull her hand towards his mouth. "I obviously do." Alexander tells her as his tongue takes a longing lick from her cum soaked fingers.

The sound of gunshots outside in the distance disturbs their one and only intimate moment. Quickly Alexander bolts upright, Alli clinging to him as he does so. "What's going on?" She asks him quietly as they stare at the door. The sound of running goes by the door quickly, accompanied by shouting in Russian.

As fast as he can, Alexander jumps out of the bed and hurriedly dresses into the clothes piled onto the floor. "This is the safest place for you to be." He tells her as he slips on his shoes before pulling out the silver gun from his jacket. Fully dressed, Alexander quickly moves to Alli, kissing her on the forehead before exiting the unlocked cell door, locking it as he leaves.

Minutes feel like hours as she sits in the bed, feeling his warm cum slowly ooze out of her stretched hole. In the distance she can still hear gunshots throughout the prison. Alli's mind races with thoughts of what is going on outside. Did the U.S. finally come for her? Are the soldiers starting a riot? What will happen with Alexander? Alli jumps as she hears whispering outside the cell door. The hurried Russian voices tell her that it's not the U.S. Military as she moves back into the far corner of her bed, trying in futile attempts to get as far away from the door as possible. Moments pass before the door swings open quickly, revealing a small group of men.

"Alli!" Yells one of the Russian men in a mangled English accent, wearing a black ski-mask before ripping it off his head to reveal a rugged looking, clean shaven man with long brown hair.

"Christoffel?!?" Alli asks, jumping up to embrace her Russian lover. "What are you doing here? They're looking for you!"

Holding her tightly in his arms, he quickly lets go of her to grab the blanket off the bed to wrap it around her naked body. "We've come to get you out of here. There is a small village a little ways through the wood in the north where our brethren will get you out of Russia as soon as possible."

Roughly Christoffel drags Alli out into the hallway with a few of the other freedom fighters. They run quickly through the halls, listening intently for signs of the military. Before they could pass one corner of the hall, the advance man is shot in the head, blood splattering the wall behind him. The others quickly crouch down or against the wall. After barking orders for the others to stay and fight them off, Christoffel pulls Alli back the way they came, searching for another way out of the soviet prison. Finding a deserted hallway with a wide open door, the two floor it to the door.

Before they can reach the door to their freedom, the large rugged looking man who attempted to rape Alli appears from a side corridor, blocking their way to freedom. Christoffel quickly pushes Alli out of the way onto the floor as he aims his gun. The split second Christoffel took to ensure Alli's safety was all the diabolic soldier needs. Without hesitation, the soldier quickly unleashes the firepower of his automatic rifle onto Christoffel, littering his body with bullet holes.

Crouched down on the floor, Alli sits in shock at seeing her savior littered with bullets. "Ch-ch-Christoffel?" She whimpers out, slowly crawling towards his dead body. Tears stream down her face as she gets closer to him, her small hands grasping her lover's face one last time as she looks into the empty dark eyes.

The sound of the rifle being reloaded jolts her out of her mourning stupor. Tears stream down her face, her head quickly snaps back to the Russian murderer, staring at her over the rifle. Her eyes clinch shut tightly at her immediate death. Her life literally flashes before her eyes, thoughts lingering on her recent moment of happiness with Alexander.

Gun shots ring out through the tight hallway. Eyes opening gradually, she sees the Russian soldier laying face down on the floor, a small pool of blood building. Finally she looks behind her to see her true savior and protector. Quickly Alli jumps up, running towards Alexander, holding him tightly in her arms as the blanket falls to the floor. With slow footsteps, Alexander slowly leads her towards the wall, leaning against it once he does.

12