Back on the Block Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,830 Followers

Just as we got into bed that night my cell phone rang. It was a strange number and I was cautious as I answered it. "Hello," I said brusquely.

"Jason, I'm sure you know who this is." I recognized Dana's shrieking voice almost instantly and my heart dropped.

"I need to meet with you tomorrow after work, I have some bad news for you, concerning that slut you're shacking up with. She's been cheating on you, and I have proof." I slammed the phone down. Tomorrow was going to be a hell of a day. My life was going from sugar to shit in 24 hours. Not only was I going to have to sit by and watch someone else fuck the woman I loved, or risk losing my career and respect. But my psychotic bitch of and ex wife now claimed to have evidence that Ria was cheating on me.

As soon as I turned out the light, Ria was on me. For a woman whom Dana claimed was cheating on me, she wasn't acting the part. But then it could be guilt. She tried to kill me with sex, and then started crying after it.

"I don't want to do this with anyone else," she sobbed. "It won't be the same."

"Of course it won't be, Ria," I told her. "And I don't want you doing it either. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but if everything works out you aren't going to." She turned to me with a shocked look on her face that was clear even in the dark. She fumbled around and the light came back on. Her arms were folded across her breasts, but weren't large enough to prevent those milky globes from being seen.

"Jason, what the hell are you planning?" She asked. "Here I was thinking that you couldn't love me if you'd let me go off and get fucked by some other guy, and you're planning something. Why didn't you tell me?"

"The PI's we hired a few weeks ago found out that not one but two people from my past have hired Investigators to watch me, and you." I said. "I'm sure that one of those people is Dana, but I still don't know who this guy is. They might be connected or they might not be. The motel you're supposed to meet this guy at tomorrow is being wired for sound and video right now. Both our PIs and a friend of mine from the police department will be there. I also have a lawyer working on getting your case thrown out and maybe clearing your record."

She started smiling again and threw her arms around me. We still, didn't get very much sleep that night because there were too many things that could go wrong.

Bright and early Ria, and I got up and took a shower together. She dressed in a skirt and sweater that while form fitting weren't very revealing. I was sure it would be frustrating for whoever was trying to do this to her, because it would be like one long tease that would last him for the rest of his fucking life. I knew where the place was, but I couldn't go there with her because she was supposed to come alone. I left about 20 minutes before she did and drove over with Our PI firm in their Van.

Our agents had also discovered that his PI firm would be watching the area to make sure she came alone. They were also going to probably sweep the room to make sure there were no bugs or cameras there. Unfortunately for whomever he was. His PIs weren't as good as mine. We had numerous devices planted but they couldn't be detected electronically until they were turned on and they wouldn't be turned on until Ria got inside the room. Several pieces of the furnishings also contained cameras that wouldn't be noticed because they were built into the items not placed on or near them.

The front display of both the microwave and the television had cameras built into them. The ceiling fan had 2 cameras in it. We had also found out the frequency that he would use to communicate with his people, and were prepared to jam it to prevent him from being warned when we moved in.

Ria walked up the steps thinking she was alone but in reality she was surrounded by people who either worked for me, or her mysterious stalker. As soon as she got near the room a man stepped out of it and looked at her. He passed a long wand all around her, close to her body but didn't actually touch her.

"She's clean, and God damn she's built," he said into the room. Ria walked tentatively into the room as the man who'd checked her, walked down the same stairs she'd just come up.

Inside the van I was nervous as I could be. Around me suddenly the video screen lit up and I could see and hear what was going on in the room. Sally Kincaid, the brunette female investigator who ran the agency I'd hired, told me to relax and it would all be over soon.

"He's not going to try to hurt her, he just wants to fuck her," she said. "I'm sure it has something to do with you though. His people have also exchanged information with your ex wife's people too, so maybe there's a mutual grudge."

As soon as she said that, I had a damned good idea about who it was. Inside the motel, my suspicions were confirmed as Tim Pritchet stepped in front of the camera. "I'm going to bust his ass this time," I said tensely.

"No ass busting until he says something the police can use," said Sally.

"Why am I here?" asked Ria, on the screen.

"You're here of your own free will," said Pritchet. "It's a simple exchange, you give me what I want and I don't tell everyone about your past, and by doing that ruin your boyfriend's career. I know I told you to come alone, but I actually wish you had told him, and brought him. Maybe it might be better if he was here watching me fuck you."

"You're blackmailing me," said Ria.

"That's a really ugly way to say that you don't have a choice," said Pritchet. "But I'm sure you're going to enjoy this. Jason's wife did. As a matter of fact Jason is probably used to me taking his women from him. Once he finds out I've been with them he just gives them up and divorces them. He won't even need a divorce with you."

That was all I could take, I bounded out of the Van. "Start the jammer quick," I heard Sally yelling. It must have worked because there was no one in my way as I headed up the stairs. I kicked the door open just in time to see Ria running around a couch being chased by Tim Pritchet.

"It took you long enough," she smiled. "I was beginning to think I was going to have to run out of here."

"Jason," screamed Pritchet, his voice rose to the pitch of a teen-aged girl's when he saw me.

"I know Tim, " I said." Just like you told me last time. It's not what I think, right."

Before he could answer I punched him in the mouth. Then from behind him Ria took her shot and kicked him in the nuts. Before she could do anything else we heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Is that him?" asked a large man leaning over Pritchet who was cowering on the floor still holding his nuts. "Why's he on the floor like that?"

"He was chasing Ria around the table after admitting he was trying to blackmail her. As I came into the room he fell and hurt his nuts on her foot." I said innocently. Officer Nelson looked over at Pritchet who was still rolling in pain on the floor. "Why is his mouth bleeding?"

"Uhm he must've hit it on something as he fell, " I said. Pritchet was too busy screaming and holding onto his bruised nuts to comment. Nelson called an ambulance for Pritchet. The rest of us, Victoria, Sally, her two operatives and I all went down to the station. The District Attorney, was not happy with the circumstances or the way the evidence was brought to him. Most of this is illegal and can't be admitted as evidence, because of the circumstances under which it was gathered. My lawyer quickly cleaned up the unusual circumstances by Telling the DA that there was no unauthorized sting operation.

My lawyer was as smooth as honey when he explained how, after the circumstances of my first divorce, which had been caused by my wife cheating on me with Tim Pritchet, I'd developed trust issues. I'd met Victoria and fallen in love with her, but then I'd suspected her of cheating on me. So I'd hired Sally's PI firm to get me evidence of her cheating, but when we followed her to the motel room today, we'd discovered that she was being blackmailed and had proof. We didn't know what to do about it, so since I was friends with a cop we called him, to ask for advice and he'd come over and arrested Tim who seemed to take some kind of sadistic pleasure in ruining my relationships when he was already married.

By the time we left there nearly 3 hours later, Pritchet had been booked for Black mail, attempted extortion, and several other crimes. The PI firm he'd hired was in trouble and all of their operatives would lose their licenses for aiding in an illegal activity. The DA was also going to purge Ria's record.

"I'll still be your whore," she whispered to me.

After all she'd been through I didn't want to tell Ria about Dana and her claims. Mostly because I had the feeling it was all bullshit. Given the choice between a reformed prostitute and A cheating rich girl, I guess I'd have to believe the hooker, especially since I loved her. So I told Ria I had to go to the office for a few hours, so she should go home and get dressed up because we were going to celebrate tonight.

I had Dana meet me at my office to present her evidence. Myna looked at me as if I was a snake as she ushered Dana into the office.

"Jason baby, I'm so glad you wanted to talk to me," chirped Dana. "Soon this ugly episode in your life will be over and maybe we can finally get back on track, and start our family."

"Just say what you came to say, Dana," I said coldly.

"Well, I was supposed to have a video of her cheating but my source didn't come through," she told me. "Jason you're not going to want to hear this but she was cheating on you with Tim Fucking Pritchet. I don't have the video but I have other proof of something just as bad. Look at this." she reached into her purse and pulled out a copy of Victoria's citation for suspected solicitation."

A really evil idea formed in my mind. "This doesn't prove that she did it, this just proves that she got caught in the area while they were arresting people for solicitation." I said."It's not like they actually busted her in the act of soliciting." I smiled at Dana as I said this, and looked at her breasts.

"You already knew about this didn't you, Jason?" said Dana looking at me. "The idea that she's a whore actually turns you on doesn't it. It brings out that kinky side that you and I played with during the time before we divorced. " She looked shocked but she was turned on too. Her nipples had hardened noticeably.

"I can play that game a lot better than she can, Jason. I can be the filthiest whore you want me to be," said Dana.

"I don't know Dana, "I said skeptically.

"Oh please just give me one chance," she whined. "I'll do anything."

I told Dana, how I wanted her to dress, and where to meet me. She was actually smiling as she left my office. "Myrna did you hear all of that?" I asked, since the light on the intercom had been on ever since Dana walked into the office. "You may as well come with me to see the end of this."

I called Nelson again and told him what was going on. With another collar like the one this morning he'd be a cinch to make detective.

I quickly drove back over to the first warehouse that I'd worked for Dana's father at. I got two of our truck loaders to help me out. Though they were great guys, I have to admit that I picked them for their appearance. Steve Davis was a huge Black guy. He was soft spoken and was loading trucks to put himself through college. The other guy Eric, was Cuban. Eric looked like a gang banger but was married and totally devoted to his wife. I promised them 500 dollars each for what they thought was a prank.

I also called the local newspaper and told them that there was a prostitution ring operating in the area they call the block, and someone needed to do a story on it. The editor wasn't interested, he told me the block was full of prostitution and drug rings, and it was great because it kept them out of the rest of the city and away from nice families. I told him this ring was different because it was made up of the wives and daughters of very affluent business owners and politicians, and that he should send a crew of photographers over there, and I gave him a street. I told him if they didn't get pictures to start the story in under 2 hours he would only have wasted 2 hours, but it could be a great story and a scoop.

Forty minutes later Myrna, Ria and I watched from the tinted glass windows of my jeep as Dana Navarro stood in front of the same derelict storefront I'd first seen Ria at. She had her long blond hair braided into two pony tails like an extremely dirty schoolgirl, and teetered on high spiked heeled boots. She had on a skirt so short it could have been a belt and since you could see most of her ass every time she bent over, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. Her breasts thought not the size of Ria's were on display and her nipples threatened to punch through the thin shirt she was wearing.

"Ria, how does it feel to be back on the block?" I asked her. Before she could answer, I pointed to the news van that was already recording the scene. They didn't know who Dana was yet, but their station had done enough coverage of her at charity events that they soon would.

Almost as if on cue My Screaming Yellow Mustang turned the corner and slowly approached Dana. She quickly trotted over to the car and as the passenger window was lowered stuck her head inside. I'm sure she was surprised to see that I was not the one driving my car. I'm sure she was even more surprised later on when she saw the video of herself on the news later on, with her head inside the car and her naked ass on clear display. She might've been able to say it wasn't her, but that chance went away when she heard the police car pull up and chirp his siren. She stood straight up and the photographer and the video guy both got great close ups of her face. Eric had pulled off leaving a trail of my fucking tires when the police car pulled up even though he knew that Nelson wasn't going to chase him. (not that he could've caught my car in a police cruiser anyway)

Dana was arrested for Indecent exposure, lewd and lascivious behavior, and solicitation. An hour later Myrna, Ria and I were having dinner with Kurt and Verna when Dana called them to come and bail her out. She swore that it was all a misunderstanding and tried to blame it all on me. Kurt didn't react at all he simply bailed her out and told her to take a long vacation, out of town.

Kurt, and Verna had a talk with me later to ask me how much of what Dana had said was true. Since I had always leveled with the old man I admitted to him that I had done it to get Dana off my back once and for all. I also told him that the reason Dana had done it was because she thought that she could influence me to get rid of Ria because she had once been arrested for suspicion of solicitation.

"I have two questions for you he told me," as he gave me that no nonsense look of his. This man was the closest thing to a father that I'd ever had, so I knew I had to pay close attention to what he wanted.

"Question number one," he began," Did she really have the arrest record?"

"Yes," I admitted, as Verna came over and sat by him. I think I've already mentioned that I love Verna, she was the classiest woman I'd ever met. I just wish her daughter had been more like her. If she had we'd probably still be married.

"So she really was a prostitute?" he asked as if he was having trouble saying the word.

"Well sir, I guess so," I said seriously.

"Question number two," he said, "Do you love her?"

This time there was no hesitation in my voice at all, "Hell yes, sir." and I realized that I did. And far, far more than I'd ever loved Dana.

"Then you know what you have to do," he said seriously, "I'll start making the arrangements immediately."

"Well Sir, I understand why it has to be this way, and I'd really prefer it if you would allow me to resign instead of having it go on my record as being fired." For the first time ever I saw a reaction from Verna that I didn't agree with she simply looked at Kurt and laughed. I couldn't believe she would take my resignation or firing so casually.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked, "Is that the only thing you know how to say? Is that what they taught you in school? Whenever something happens quit?"

"I don't understand sir," I said.

"Verna, how long have we been married?" he asked her.

"Thirty eight years," she said smiling. It was the smile of a woman who looked back on her life and loved every minute of it.

"Where did we meet again?" he asked her, for Ria's and my benefit, since they both obviously knew where they met.

"Las Vegas," she said smiling again.

"Where in Las Vegas?" he asked, again for my benefit.

"At the bunny ranch," she replied, "I worked there, and no Jason, I didn't wait tables or serve drinks, or do cleaning, I was a prostitute."

"So sir what are you saying that I should do?" I asked.

Three days later in a ceremony with Kurt, Verna, Myrna, Kurt Junior and his wife, George and his wife, my old buddy Tom from college, recently promoted Detective Nelson, Sally and her operatives, and fifty or so people from work, I married Victoria. Dana was also forced to attend but she wasn't happy about it.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,830 Followers