Back Seat Show-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

"C'mon. One more, I just want fucking once more."

"Hang on a minute will you? Let me get at you."

It was a working man's voice, with rough edged amusement in the tone. A hand reached down inside the car and she wondered why until she felt the car door give and swing open. Later, when she thought back, she wondered why she hadn't felt worried by this action, but at the time she was just glad that something was happening.

A hand was placed on the small of her back pressing down, and at last she understood. This man was not tall enough to reach her through the open window. She lowered herself at his instruction until the pressure stopped and she heard him shuffle into place behind her.

She sighed with satisfaction as she felt the head of a stiff cock find the wetness surrounding her pussy, follow it to its source and slip easily into her. Hands grasped hold of her hips and she was held firmly in place as the man adjusted his stance and then pushed himself full length into her.

'That's it' she thought to herself, 'I've had as many men tonight as I've ever had. Even if this one doesn't cum he's been inside me, so he counts'.

She was jolted from her thoughts as he pulled back and then rammed his cock hard back into her. She could hear the squelching of the cum in her tunnel as he slid forcefully through it, the sexy sound making her groan excitedly.

Now he set up a steady rhythm to fuck her doggy style, pulling her back as he slid forward and pushing her away slightly as he withdrew. Back and forth they rocked, his cock sliding firmly and regularly into the length of her vagina, jolting her a little when his pubes smacked against her bottom as he reached full depth, the movement causing her nipples to once again chafe on the leather seat and turn them into sensitive little buttons that added to her stimulation. She was, she was certain, past the possibility of cumming anymore, but being fucked so soundly was giving her just as much pleasure. She just hoped he could keep it up - in both senses of the word.

She wondered, as she crouched on the seat being comprehensively fucked by this stranger, just how many men were behind her watching her being taken. Not because she felt shy at being seen, but because she wanted as many witnesses as possible, men who might see her in the street another day and, unbeknown to her, recognise her as the young slut who took it from four older men in a car park. The thought thrilled her. She did not want to know who they were, that would spoil the buzz, but she wanted them to know who she was if they ever saw her again.

The man was driving hard into her, long steady strokes, pushing his cock deep into her body, pumping the cum that was already inside her along her passage so that it spilled from her slit and ran down the inside of each thigh, cool in the night air. She felt used, and it was wonderful.

He began speeding up, still keeping up a steady rhythm pushing and pulling at her hips, but now a little quicker and more forcefully. Even though he had yet made no sound Erin could tell that he was feeling the first wonderful glimmer of a building climax and the idea of another load of cum splashing into her made her smile happily into the leather of the seat.

His grip on her hips tightened and he rammed himself into her, jolting her body as he pulled himself up against her and then slid her over the length of his shaft as she was pushed away. For the first time he groaned, not loudly, just a little moan of pleasure that, with his head above roof level, was hardly audible over the wet sound of their fucking, but it heralded an impending climax. Erin set herself, adjusting her position slightly to keep herself stable for the pounding that she knew was coming.

His noises became persistent, louder and deeper, and his movement started to lose their regularity until, with a final, long drawn out groan he pushed deep inside her and pulled her bottom hard up to him. His cock twitched within her and she felt the first lovely spurt of his semen spray into her womb.

He pulled back jerkily and then rammed himself at her, once again spurting his cum as far inside her as he could, holding her hard against him before pulling back out once more. He slammed back again gripping her hips so hard that he hurt her, shooting more cum into her. Then the whole fantastic sequence was repeated several more times, filling her with cum, until eventually his climax tapered off and his softening cock slipped from her hole, wet and slimy from the mixture of juices that dripped out of her.

He stood back as if to survey his handiwork and Erin let him, remaining kneeling on the seat but propped on one leg for what seemed like ages so that he, and anyone else who cared to look, could see her matted and abused pussy dripping cum from what amounted to her first ever gang bang. She was so happy, sexually and mentally satisfied, proud of herself for having the nerve to give herself to strangers and feeling wickedly and wonderfully wanton at her own behaviour. She could hear male voices behind her and, although she couldn't hear what was said, she could tell from the tone that it was praise and admiration and she grinned broadly to herself.

After a few minutes she reached behind and, briefly groping blindly for the handle, she found the door and pulled it closed again, signalling an end to the evening, confirming that by switching off the interior light and then collapsing face down along the length of the rear seat.

She didn't know if their were still men outside of the car, and frankly she didn't care, she just wanted to lie still and recover while her mind absorbed the intense pleasure of what she had done. It had been a fabulous time, going far beyond her initial intention of just displaying herself and letting men see her masturbate. She had done, and enjoyed doing, things she never thought possible and now she just needed to let her overheated body cool down before she cleaned herself up to face the world once more. It had not been the evening she had expected, but it had been so, so damn good!

Twenty minutes later she drove from the car park, dressed again and with a large wad of tissues clamped between her thighs. She knew she couldn't tell Jason what had happened, he would neither understand nor condone such shamelessness, but she also knew it was unlikely to be the last time she would give herself so wantonly.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers