Back to School: Incentive Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah wiped her mouth and set up on the table as her number six approached her. She put a false smile on her face and asked, "What would you like?"

The guy startled her by sitting down beside her and giving her a rueful smile.

"World peace," he answered her.

Sarah looked at him in bewilderment for a second. Then, she snorted in suppressed laughter.

"Thought you could use a laugh after the Moron Twins," he said. "I've been trying to figure out where in the evolutionary scale they are, but I think Neanderthals are smarter than those two."

"Baboon?" suggested Sarah with a genuine smile.

"Pah!!! I wouldn't dare insult baboon with that comparison. I'm John Jones, Coach."

"Please, make it Sarah and thank you. Now, how can I make your night unforgettable?"

"You already have, Coa...uh...Sarah...by giving me a real smile," stated John. "What would you like?"

"I asked first."

"Well, then... since there are others waiting..."

John hiked himself off the table and turned around. He sat down on the bench right in front of Sarah and gently pushed her legs apart. Sarah made a move to come down onto his lap, but he stopped her. John reached up and gently squeezed her large breasts in his hands. Sarah inhaled sharply as he strummed his thumbs across her nipples, causing them to instantly become hard and stick out.

John leaned forward and tenderly sucked on one, and then the other nipple. Sarah felt warmth blossom in her loins and she licked her lips, which had suddenly become dry. John moved his hands down, over her belly and across her thighs, coming up underneath them to grasp Sarah by the hips. His head followed his hands, trailing kisses down her stomach. He winked at Sarah as he stuck his tongue into her belly button causing her to giggle.

Sarah gasped as John slithered his tongue across her shaved pubic mound and then began flicking it back and forth at her clitoris. Sarah entwined her hands in his hair to hold his head in place as she moaned in pleasure. John's tongue darted, swirled, laved, and dipped into every crease and fold of Sarah's hot pussy. He tasted her juices that were dripping out of her and could feel the tightness of her muscles as her sexual passion grew. John moved the hand away from her hip and went to work on her clit with his tongue as he shoved two fingers deep into her slick, hot hole.

"I'm... I'm... I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!!" screamed out Sarah as her body convulsed in the throes of an intense orgasm.

Sarah's hips arched upwards and her juices gushed out over John's face. He licked and lapped to swallow down what he could, which set off another orgasm inside Sarah. It took a few minutes before her orgasm started to subside. John climbed up and sat beside Sarah, holding the quaking woman in his arms.

"Ho-boy!" gasped out Sarah when she was finally able to speak. "I really needed that!"

"I could tell," whispered John in her ear. He then said, "Alack and alas, my time is done."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" stated Sarah as John started to get up. "You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

Sarah stood up and pushed his legs apart before sitting down on the bench. She was glad to see he had a long, thick cock that thrust out proudly from his groin. She took it in both hands and slowly began to stroke it.

"This is a nice one," she cooed before bending down to suck one of his testicles into her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" muttered John in both pleasure and anxiety. The sensations she was producing in his balls was very, very close to sending him over the edge. He closed his eyes so he could not see Sarah's beautiful face pleasuring his hard cock and fought against climaxing too soon.

Sarah released his testicles from her mouth and moved a hand down to cup the heavy sac. By the way John was trembling she knew he was close. Sarah licked her tongue slowly around the head of his stiff prick and she smiled when she heard him groan in lust. Opening her lips, she took one third of his cock into her hot, wet mouth and started to bob back and forth.

John could feel her tongue glide underneath his cock as Sarah's lips clung tightly around the shaft. Her fingers were gently massaging his nut sac as if to squeeze the juice out of them. The pleasure she was giving him sent him spiraling upward to the inevitable explosion.

"AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!" cried out John as the sexual tension inside him snapped like a big rubber band and his cock began pulsating.

Sarah heard him cry out and kept her lips sealed around the shaft. She moaned in delight as the first gush of hot, salty cum spurted into her waiting mouth, quickly followed by a second and then a third spurt. Sarah swallowed as fast as she could, but the amount gushing into her mouth was unusually large. A portion oozed out of the corners of her mouth to dribble down her chin and drip onto her large breasts. When John's climax finally subsided, Sarah rolled the remainder of his creamy baby batter around in her mouth, savoring the texture and taste before swallowing it down. John had collapsed flat onto his back, breathing heavily.

"Quite a load," commented Sarah merrily. "I hope it was as good for you as you gave to me."

"(Gasp)... hand...(gasp)," panted John breathlessly, reaching up with his own hand for one of Sarah's.

Sarah put her hand in his and John brought it up to lay on his chest. Sarah smiled as she felt the rapid, heavy thudding of his heart.

"Another...(gasp)... one like that...(huff, huff)...and you'll...(pant)...put me in a hospital!" gasped out John.

"Ooooo," cooed Sarah, grasping his cum-coated cock. "Shall we find out?"

"Unfortunately," said Jon ruefully and sitting up quickly, "as you said before, there are others waiting."

"You ready for us, Coach?" asked the next guy in line, "...or would you like us to find another girl? We can if that's what you wish."

"Really?" asked Sarah, with a little disbelief.

"Really," confirmed the guy.

Sarah took a look around. Natalie was flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart and gasping for breath from having a huge orgasm. A hulking linebacker was between her legs and pounding his cock into her for all he was worth. Yolanda had titty-fucked a guy to climax and was now licking his white sperm of her dark brown tits. Haru's young-looking face was screwed up in a picture of pleasurable pain as one of her men fucked her up the ass from behind. Chica's body was shiny from all the thick jism covering, and she seemed to be loving it as she had taken on another three guys all at the same time. Sarah could not see the other girls, but from the cries of passion and the slapping of flesh on flesh, she knew they were busy with their own group. She noticed about half of the guys were lounging around, while the other half were still waiting their turn.

Sarah shook her head and said, "That's not fair to the other women."

"Well, that's my cue," said John, standing up. "Thank you, Sarah. I hope to see more of you this evening."

Sarah looked down at her naked body and then looked up. She arched an eyebrow quizzically at John before breaking out in laughter.

"You know what I mean," said John with a big smile.

"I know, but I need to ask a favor. Instead of me, could you look in on my friend?"

John looked over at Natalie and then looked back before saying, "I'd be delighted."

As he moved away, Sarah looked at the next student in line and asked, "Well, what can I do for you?"

"There are three of us, if you don't mind, and we decided to take a page out of John's book."

"John has a book?" asked Sarah.

"Figure of speech," stated the large, muscular football player. "He's the guy we'd all like to be...suave, polite, intelligent. He never brags about his conquests. He never poaches on another the guy's girlfriend...and I know of a couple that have thrown themselves at him. Last year, a shy, mousy geek asked him out to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Since she was the first one to ask him, he accepted, much to the dismay of all the other girls. I don't know what happened, but he transformed her into this beautiful woman for the dance."

"I'm intrigued," said Sarah, "but that's beside the point. What are the three of you going to do?"

Sarah soon found out with one guy eating her out and the other two licking and sucking each of her large breasts. They swapped places, keeping her in a high state of arousal and finally bringing her through two shuddering orgasms. Sarah reciprocated by titty-fucking each one in turn and swallowing down their rich, thick cream. Sarah's number ten approached her after she was done.

"Hi," greeted Sarah merrily. "What can I do for you?"

"Would you lie down on your stomach and I'll be right back?" asked the guy rhetorically as he headed into the kitchen.

Sarah wondered what he was up to, but laid down as he directed. The guy came back quickly carrying a bottle filled with a goldenish liquid. He moved both benches aside so who was standing next to Sarah, who was face down on top of her mat. She felt warm liquid being drizzled between her shoulders and down her back. The scent of lavender filled the air.

The guy placed his hands on Sarah shoulders and began to massage her muscles. The warm oil he had put on her made his hands seem to glide across her skin. Sarah moaned in pleasure and relaxed passing the sides outward from her shoulders to her fingertips. Her cares seemed to float away as he worked his way down to the small of her back. She did not even mind as his fingers kneaded her ass cheeks and only shivered slightly as he working oil into her crease and over her asshole.

Sarah sighed in contentment as he loosened up her muscular thighs and massaged her calves. She sighed again and went limp on top of the table. The masseuse moved his way back up her legs and over her buttocks. Sarah's whole body was filled with warmth as he finished up on her shoulders and neck. He removed his hands for a moment or two and then climbed up on top of Sarah.

Sarah knew he was on top of her, but he was holding himself off of her by his hands and feet. She felt a hard nudge at the crack between her ass cheeks, but she was so relaxed she did not tense up. The student had smeared oil all over his prick and it slid easily between her ass cheeks into her puckered hole.

"Oh, fuck!" groaned the guy in bliss as his cock pushed easily into Sarah's lubricated anus.

"Oooo, that feels nice!" crooned Sarah as her rectum was filled with hard, stiff cock all the way to the balls.

Sarah was so relaxed that it only burned a little when his cock entered her. The slight pain seemed to enhance her sexual sensitivity. Still up on his hands and feet, the guy slowly eased his rock-hard dick out of Sarah butt until just the head was lodged inside her. He then lowered his hips, pushing his shaft all the way back inside her. Sarah moaned in pleasure and wiggled her hips around a little.

The guy groaned as he felt his cock swirl around inside her hot, tight rectum and Sarah said, "Faster."

Sarah gasped in delight as his throbbing cock began to plow in and out of her asshole, while she was laying flat on the table. She gripped the edge of the table with her hands as his thrusts threatened to push her forward. Sarah could feel her orgasm building as her ass quivered each time his hips slapped against it. Her hard nipples dug into the mat and the rocking motion of them against the mat send more jolts of pleasure throughout Sarah's body. The boy picked up the pace and Sarah knew he was close to cumming.

"Harder!" gasped Sarah and gasped again as the guy slammed his cock into her. "Oh, yeah! I'm almost there! Just a...just a...little...more! OH, YESSSS!!!!"

Sarah's orgasm exploded inside her. Her pussy cream squirted out of her over the guy's balls and her asshole tightened down around his cock as if to squeeze it dry. The pressure was too much for the boy and he buried his cock deep into Sarah's bowels as he let go.

"Oh, yes!" cooed Sarah as she felt his cock expand and then begin squirting his thick, rich jizz into her intestine. "Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!"

Sarah's dirty words seemed to drive the guy up and beyond. His cock lurched again and literally hosed every drop of cum he had into her ass. He then collapsed on top of her, utterly spent.

It took a few moments for him to regain his breath. He then rolled off Sarah, dragging his now flaccid cock out of her asshole with a wet, slurping sound. He stood beside the table, with confusion written all over his face as he tried to find the words to express his feelings. He finally just bent over and gave Sarah a soft kiss before departing.

"Hey, Miss Stevens, how's ya doing?" asked Sammy, coming over to her.

"I'm fine, Sammy," answered Sarah, still breathing hard from her orgasm, "...and it is 'how are you doing?'."

"Aw, Miss Stevens, you know my English ain't...isn't too good. I was a little worried after you bit the dick of one of those two pricks who did you. You wasn't...weren't having fun with them and it showed."

"Water under the bridge," philosophized Sarah. She then asked brightly, "Are you next?"

"I wish," replied Sammy. "It's Tiny, then me. Don't worry about those two guys. They've been told not come back to you or Miss Porter. Oh, this is Tiny."

Sarah looked over at the guy who just joined them. Sammy was a large, black man, but this guy was huge. He was Asian, about 6'3" tall, and weighing in well over 350 pounds. He was wearing boxer shorts and Sarah could see that there was not an ounce of fat on him.

"Hi, Tiny," greeted Sarah. "I thought you were in Yolanda's group."

"I sorta swapped off for yours, if you don't mind," stated Tiny. He put his hands on his waistband and said, "I'll understand if you want me to switch back."

"Oh, my God," whispered Sarah as Tiny pulled down his boxer shorts.

If Sammy was huge with a ten and a half inch dick, then Tiny was gigantic. Sarah guessed Tiny's dick was over an inch longer than Sammy's and thicker. His balls hung down low and look like to large plums in a sack. Tiny's humongous prick was so large that, even erect, it hung down at a 45° angle. As Sarah sat still, just staring at his titanic cock, Tiny sighed heavily and started to walk away.

"Wait a minute. Where are you going?" asked Sarah in confusion.

"Well, I thought you didn't...well, you know," stated Tiny dejectedly.

"Oh, no!" exclaimed Sarah. "You're part of my group and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. However, do you mind if Sammy goes first? It'll help stretch me out."

Tiny looked askance at her, but said nothing. Sarah got off the table and had him sit on the edge with his feet dangling down. She bent at the waist as she rested her forearms on Tiny's thick, muscular thighs and took his huge dick in both hands, barely covering half of the long schlong.

"Okay, Sammy," said Sarah, when she was in position. "You're up!"

The black linebacker moved up behind her and rubbed the tip of his large dick against her lily-white pussy. Sarah groaned as the tip rubbed over and around her wet slit, hitting her clit and make new her body feel even hotter. Sammy placed the head against her opening, grabbed a hold of her hips, and slowly pushed his cock into the teacher.

"Ahhh!" sighed Sarah in pleasure as she felt her pussy stretch open to accommodate the large shaft.

She began to jack her hands up and down Tiny's thick shaft, and she leaned in to lick his huge testicles. Tiny shuddered when her tongue made contact with the sensitive scrotum. Jolts of pleasure shot up into his hard prick as she sucked one, then the other ball into her hot, wet mouth. Pre-cum oozed copiously out of the tip and Sarah's hands smeared it all down his penile shaft. Popping his balls out of her mouth, she licked her way up the shaft, bathing it in her saliva. At the top, her mouth barely fit around the head, so Sarah sealed her full lips around the tip and lashed at it with her tongue.

Sammy had pushed seven inches of his long cock into Sarah and was hitting the top of her cervix. Holding onto her hips, he pushed forward and felt her open up as the head of his black cock entered into her womb. His balls slapped up against Sarah's clit and she shuddered as a mini-orgasm coursed through her. Her pussy gushed out its juices, but, being crammed full of hard, dark meat, her juices squeezed out to roll down her legs.

Sammy began to fuck Sarah with long, powerful strokes. He pulled his hard cock almost all the way out of her hot cunt before slamming it back into her. Sammy knew he would not last long. Sarah's tight pussy was squeezing his cock as if to milk his thick cum out of him. Sarah was moaning in pleasure with her rosy-red lips sucked on the enormous head of Tiny's cock as her hands pumped up and down along its shaft. Her melon-sized breasts swayed back and forth, rubbing against Tiny's inner thighs. From time to time, Tiny would squeeze his legs together trapping her pendulous tits in place.

"Uh, Coach," said Tiny, breathing heavily. "You'd better stop or you'll get a mouthful of cum."

"I'm...(gasp)...getting...(gasp)...close, too," panted Sammy.

12