Back to the Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was trying to ignore the urgent tugging by her kids. "I've got to go and get these two home to their chores."

"And TV,!" Jay chimed in as Bill smiled.

Julia looked momentarily thoughtful. "Why don't you come over for supper tomorrow? You know where we live. I'll see you around 6:00; we can eat and catch up. That way I won't need to upset the kids' bedtime routine and we can visit."

"I'd like that." Bill said before he could think about his motives. "I'll be there."

Julia smiled and, with the kids pulling her along, they hustled out the door to her truck.

Bill spent the next day filing the insurance claims and tallying the results of the harvest. Things were looking good. The hail hadn't done too much damage to their bottom line and they would probably see most of the loss come back in the crop insurance check. As Bill paid his parents their first installment, they dropped a small bomb.

"Bill dear..." his mother said in the usual way she had of alerting him to news he might not like. "We've decided we're heading to Florida this winter. Your timely contribution to the start of our retirement will probably just cover a nice single wide we've had our eye on in a quiet trailer park near Spring Hill."

Bill groaned. He hadn't thought about what the winters might hold for him. Now he knew; he would be alone in the big house and back to doing all his household duties for himself. Oh, well, this was the goal, he thought; free up Mom and Dad to enjoy their retirement years in warmth and comfort.

"Great, Mom; when were you thinking of leaving?"

His mom grinned slightly and said, "Funny you should ask! We're all packed and we're leaving in an hour."

Holy crap! Bill thought. Out loud he said, "Wow, you guys don't mess around. Is there any last minute stuff I can help with?"

"No, but thanks. I've been packing and organizing while you and your Dad have been busy with the harvest. We're all ready to go. We'll tell you the address and phone number once we get established down there and we'll keep in touch and make sure everything is okay. We're pretty sure you can look after yourself." She thought for a moment and added, "but you may want to consolidate within the house and close up parts you don't want to heat."

After a little more preparation, goodbye hugs, kisses and handshakes, they were gone.

Wow, thought Bill, that was quick. I didn't even get a chance to tell them about seeing Julia which, yikes, is in twenty minutes!

Chapter 8 – First Time Together Again

Bill rushed around getting dressed. He tried a couple of different shirt and pant combinations like a nervous teen until he realized a denim shirt and jeans was probably just right. He retrieved the bottle of white wine he had picked up the other day in town and headed off.

As he drove up her lane, he flashed back to the time with Ralph's tractor and the quiet approval of their relationship. As he pulled up at the house, Jay and Louise came running out to greet him; the children walked him back up to the house chattering happily a mile a minute as they went. He couldn't understand a word but he realized that all this activity and chatter meant he had already been accepted by the kids. How will Julia feel, he wondered.

Stepping inside the small farmhouse was a bit of a flash from the past but Julia had updated and decorated the house in what Bill hoped was her style after Jason was gone. The place was nice and well kept inside but the outside needed some TLC. There were kids' toys everywhere but Jay and Louise seemed to be well amused so the benefit was obvious.

Bill immediately went and sat on the floor amongst the kids' toys. They both giggled and immediately joined him, chattering happily about the virtues of the various toys. Although he really had no experience with kids, they seemed to take him as he was so he just went with it and played with them while Julia was back and forth to the kitchen looking after the meal.

When supper was ready, Julia called them to the table and reminded the kids to wash their hands on the way. All three of the "kids" made their way dutifully to the bathroom and managed to wash some dirt off along with washing the walls and the mirror. Julia just rolled her eyes.

Supper was a simple affair. Roast beef, mashed potatoes and fresh carrots --- Julia's organic vegetables of course. The kids had macaroni and cheese. After supper, everyone helped clear the table and Julia shooed them all back to the toys while she cleaned up.

Bill noticed the kids were slowing down about the time Julia called out, "Kids, time for bed!"

Bill tagged along and became part of the pajamas and bedtime story routine. Both kids clamored for Bill to read their story so he did a rousing rendition of Peter Rabbit with lots of emphasis on Peter's near fatal scrape with old Mr. MacGregor. As he wound down towards the happily ever after part, Bill noticed their eyes were getting heavy. He tucked them in their beds, surprised himself by kissing them on the foreheads goodnight and headed off to find Julia and check on how well he had done the routine.

Julia was impressed with his thoroughness and only adjusted their doors and the light level. Bill slumped on the couch, surprised to find he was worn out too.

As Julia finished checking on the kids and turning off extra lights upstairs, she mused at the willingness her kids had shown to accept Bill and how well the three had played together. She was pretty sure he had limited or no experience so he must be a natural with kids. He was still a good person; the kids would have seen through any façade and she trusted their judgment on that score. As she came down the stairs, she wondered what her feelings were for Bill. Were the old flames being rekindled or was she just glad to spend an evening with someone old enough to carry on a real conversation?

Bill looked up as Julia entered the living room. She took one look at him and burst out laughing.

"What's that for?" protested Bill.

"You look as tired as they do. Someone isn't used to the pace that kids can keep."

"Hey, it was hard work playing with all those toys!" Bill came back in mock protest.

Julia had made coffee and went off to get them each a cup. "Still sweet and light?" she yelled.

"Yes, please," Bill replied and she was back in short order with their coffees. They sat quietly together on the couch sipping their coffee.

At the same time, they both turned to each other and said, "So how have you been?"

The absurdity of it all reduced them to laughter and broke the ice. They were soon talking quietly, filling each other in on the past several years. Bill spared Julia the pain of retelling the story of Jason by giving her the readers' digest version of the events his Mom had relayed.

They ended up with Julia resting her head on Bill's right shoulder just as she had so often in the truck.

"You resting on my shoulder like this reminds me so much of riding in the truck. Did you know I still have the old truck? Dad kept it stored carefully and she's still good as she was back then."

"Bill, do you think there is enough of those days left in us to get that back?"

Bill thought for a bit. "Well, it is common ground for where we are now but we were both very different...so damn young. We've both lived an awful lot in between." Then he surprised himself by adding, "I would like to find out if the new and different us works as well as the old us did."

They sat there for a while longer pondering Bill's statement; he realized his eyes were getting heavy. "I'd better get going. Thanks for the great meal. I had fun playing with your kids. They're a great credit to their mom." Julia blushed; he continued, "I would really like to see you again." Julia invited him over for supper on Saturday.

Chapter 9 – Dating (again)

Julia and Bill repeated their "date" several times in a similar fashion: play with the kids, have supper, play some more, tuck and read then sit quietly on the couch.

On the sixth repeat, Bill was getting to the point that he wanted to go further and he thought Julia was there too. He had more stamina with the kids and wasn't as sleepy when they were finally bedded down. The old, shy Bill would have waited but the new six figure MBA Bill was just as nervous as he leaned down and kissed her hair. Julia was leaning against his shoulder as usual but looked up into his eyes after the kiss.

With her face upturned, he gently reached over to the back of her neck while he planted a soft, gentle kiss on her surprised lips. Julia quickly regained her composure and kissed him back with a passion that turned the tables and surprised Bill. Their passion grew and their kisses became urgent. Mashing their lips together, they teased each other's tongues, roaming, touching and tasting until they both came up gasping for air. The meteoric rise in passion permeated the room with a new level of energy that left them breathless.

Again, simultaneously they both gasped. They chuckled as the realization hit them; Bill quickly moved to kiss Julia again before the moment evaporated. As they explored each other's tongues, Bill put his hand lightly on Julia's waist. She shifted and leaned into his touch which emboldened him to gently but firmly slide his hand up to cup her right breast through her sweater and bra. Julia moaned slightly into the kiss and pushed her breast firmly against his hand, her body screaming for him to take more liberties and light the fires that had gone out for so long.

Bill sensed her yearning and deepened his kisses. His hand roamed freely over her breast, his fingers seeking and teasing the hardening nipple into a firm peak as big around as the end of his thumb. He groaned when he realized how perfect her nipples were. Julia's breathing became even more ragged as he slid his hand under her sweater and cupped her breast through her bra, the thin lacy material allowing him to gently pinch and twist her aroused nipple. Julia groaned, panting and squirming under his insistent touch.

Julia stopped the proceedings long enough to quickly peel her sweater over her head and unsnap her bra in the back. She coyly left the cups in place and gave Bill a smoldering look of pure lust, daring him to expose her achingly hard nipples. Bill took that dare and gently slid the straps off her shoulders so the garment slid off her breasts and exposed the dark pink areolas. Further it slid, exposing the lighter pink and now very firm nipples.

Bill immediately dropped his head and licked and kissed his way around her nipples, teasing but not touching them. Julia groaned and then the groan turned to a growl of frustration until Bill finally quit teasing and took first one and then the other nipple gently into his mouth and sucked and licked to his heart's content. Julia felt the buzz of arousal leading directly from her nipples to the very center of her being, to her sex.

They slid around face to face with their legs sideways on the couch. Julia reached down and gently traced the outline of Bill's very hard cock through his jeans. It was Bill's turn to groan into the muffling softness of Julia's full breast. She gradually increased the pressure of her tracing, enjoying the effect of Bill's groans on the electrical current that seemed to be flowing from her aching nipples straight to her now very wet pussy. Her whole body was practically humming with arousal and she wanted to move events along even more.

Julia pulled away from Bill dragging him to his feet as she slid down to her knees, pulling his zipper with her. She tugged his jeans off his hips and helped him step out of his shoes and pants. They were soon followed by his boxers. As the waistband slid down over his hard, aching cock, it popped free brushing gently against Julia's cheek. Julia turned her attention to stroking this object of her lust. Bill groaned even louder as Julia leaned slowly forward and tentatively tasted the pre-cum drooling from the tip of his cock.

While Julia stroked his naked cock, Bill peeled off his shirt to add to the pile of his clothes at their feet. Julia moved forward again and Bill could feel her hot breath teasing the sensitive head of his cock. His knees wobbled as she kissed the engorged head and captured more drooling pre-cum with her tongue. She opened her mouth wider and sank down around half of his cock, rolling her tongue around the sensitive ridge under the head. With her hand jacking and her mouth swirling and teasing, Bill knew he wouldn't last long.

He reached down and intertwined his fingers in her hair, holding her head as he gasped, "Stop, Julia. I'm gonna cum!"

She groaned and redoubled her efforts. Two strokes later she pushed him over the edge and he felt his balls explode into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, trying to keep up with his bursting waves of cum. Bill swayed to and fro on his rubbery legs. With one last gush, he sank back on the couch, unable to remain standing a moment longer. Julia looked up at him from her knees as she licked a few stray tendrils of cum from her bottom lip.

Slowly she stood up, reaching to undo her jeans and slide them off her hips to join Bill's jeans on the floor. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties, turning slowly and bending from the waist, slid them down exposing her full, heart-shaped ass to his still glazed vision. She paused, taking longer than necessary to make sure Bill got a good long look at her wet lips and pink rosebud before laying on the couch beside the exhausted Bill.

They lay there basking for a while as Bill's heart rate and breathing returned to a safe level.

As he regained his senses, he was determined to return the favor in spades. Bill reached for her and began kissing his way down from her soft lips and across her aching nipples. Taking a detour to suck and lick each tender nubbin, he eventually continued south. He tickled her belly button, probing it with his tongue as Julia bit a pillow to stifle her giggles. Her giggles quickly evaporated to anguished moans as he planted kisses gently on her smooth inner thighs. He basked in the wonderful aroma of her arousal, her pussy practically yelling at him with its arsenal of pheromones.

Still, he resisted the urge to dive right in. He continued tracing kisses up one thigh and then the other, focusing on the soft skin and avoiding any contact with her sex. Julia's groans grew with her mounting frustration. Bill gradually worked his way closer to her pussy, drawn by the luscious scent of a woman ripe for the taking.

Finally, thought Julia, as her pussy practically started to hum. Bill was running the flat of his tongue over her drooling lips. She opened for him like a precious flower and he slid his tongue softly between her lips, teasing her opening before slowing to curve his tongue up around her emerging nub. He gently ran his tongue around her bud, easing back the hood and then lightly wrapping his lips around it. A gentle suck was all it took.

Julia exploded.

Her world seemed to dissolve to a single point of light that emanated from her center as her orgasm rolled in wave after wave of pent up passion. Julia drenched his chin in her nectar. He quickly planted his mouth over her pulsing opening, licking and drinking in all she had to offer. Glancing up past her bushy mound and her slowly heaving chest, he saw she was nearly passed out from the pleasure. He gently kissed and licked her outer lips, savoring the flavor and aroma while she recovered.

Finally, Julia weakly pushed his head away, groaning, "Sensitive...stop...kiss me!"

Bill slid up beside her on the couch and did just that. They kissed deeply and passionately, both feeling the growing sense of togetherness. They exchanged flavors of each other and reveled in the uninhibited way they felt with each other. After she had a chance to recover enough, Julia reached down and felt with satisfaction that Bill once again had a very rigid cock.

He was ready. She was ready. It was time for them to take their relationship to a new place, a place of physical passion and mutual fascination.

Julia gently pushed on Bill's hip, encouraging him to roll on top in a straight forward missionary position. As he slid between her waiting legs, she reached down, squeezing and guiding his hard cock into her very wet and waiting opening.

Bill groaned as he slid slowly and delicately into her heated depths. He could feel every texture of her velvet walls caressing the engorged head of his cock. The deeper he slid, the more her pussy felt like a tight velvet glove enveloping, gripping and caressing his throbbing cock. Julia was tight. Her chaste life after Jason's departure meant Bill had to work gently to re-awaken her vaginal muscles to accept his invading flesh. He was patient and after several minutes of progressively longer, gentle strokes he could feel his balls slapping lightly against her puckered rosebud.

Julia was overwhelmed with the feeling of completion and fullness. It was like her body wanted to draw all of Bill inside and caress his manhood with velvety warmth. With Bill's gentle stroking, her feeling quickly changed to an orgasmic on ramp and she accelerated to her peak in a matter of moments. She shuddered and let loose a wrenching gasp as her pussy pulsed and tightened on his hard cock. Bill stopped stroking and held himself all the way inside her to maximize her fullness as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

Julia almost passed out again and came back to earth with the pleasant sensations of Bill kissing her gently and lovingly while her pussy walls rippled back and forth over his length. Bill was fighting back his own orgasm as the delicate sensations from her vibrating pussy stimulated his sensitive cock. When she had recovered enough to think, Julia started moving under Bill urging him back into motion stroking in and out of her wet velvet Shangri-la.

Bill could not postpone the inevitable much longer. He had been close when Julia tipped over the top and now he was fighting back the urge to pound his hard cock into her in a selfish orgasmic pursuit. This had to be special, this was for both of them, their time past and future. He felt the familiar tingling starting in his balls as they gently bounced against her back door. He altered the angle of his strokes and kept them shallow, running his cock head over her g-spot, listening carefully to her reactions as he changed the angle and depth of his thrusts. He was rewarded with a passionate response and Julia's ragged breathing as she began the climb to her summit with him.

Then the thought hit him, they were not using any protection. He had to risk breaking the mood to protect their future.

"Where -- do you want -- me to -- cum?" panted Bill.

"Inside me -- on the -- pill," panted Julia in return.

With that detail out of the way, Bill renewed his efforts to carry them both to the summit together. Julia was rocking her hips back at his thrusts urging him on, making him stroke deeper into her wet depths. His hips had a mind of their own as his strokes probed deeper into her center, their bodies slapped together faster and faster.

Bill's balls pulled up tightly against the base of his cock and Julia felt its pulsing swell as it slid deep in her pussy. Julia's pussy rippled against his hard invasion and the combined sensations drove them both over the top. With one last hard thrust, Bill buried himself as far in Julia's center as he could. His cock throbbed and twitched as he pumped load after load of cum into Julia's grasping pussy.

Julia could feel Bill's hot cum filling her up. She felt a sense of completion like none before. She wrapped her arms around the gasping Bill, crushing him to her breasts. The two lovers basked in the rising afterglow of high passion. They had completed the journey they had begun all those years before in high school and it felt so right.