Back to Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, she was such a mess, she couldn't believe he'd had such a load, not knowing that it was Phil as well as Jack.

She marched back into the bedroom, the condom dangling between her thumb and finger. Jack was lying on his side, eyes closed. He felt a drop of liquid hit his face and opened his eyes to see Liz's crotch, her hair covered vagina right in front of his face. Then, splat! Liz dropped the sperm-covered condom on his face.

"Here's the rubber you were supposed to be wearing that last time. You didn't have it on, and shot your load into me. If I get pregnant you're going to pay to get rid of the baby. Then I'm going to come over here and cut off your balls."

She got dressed quickly as Jack sat there in the bed, protesting. It still turned him on to watch her as she put her clothes on and he wanted her again, but couldn't think of the right words in his sleepy stupor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought I had it on. It must have come off. I'll pay for whatever you want to do. I love you Liz. Don't go like this. I'm sorry."

He wanted to tell her that it wasn't just him, but Phil too, but knew that would make matters worse.

With a slam of the door Liz was gone, leaving Jack sitting on the side of the bed, with slime dripping down his face, holding the used condom in his hand.

"Man, that was a good piece of ass." He muttered.

End Part I

12