Backdoor Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
322 Followers

This time the head split her and several inches of cock followed. At least it seemed like several inches to her. He slowly pushed forward again. More cock filled her hole. It stretched her like nothing had before. She felt his pubic hair against her hand. There was still a hand's width between what was in her and what was left to go in.

'Oh crap.' She thought. She bit her lower lip.

"Ohhh. Sweet Jesus. Enough." She said as he pushed more cock into her. She was gasping for breath. He was pushing against her lungs from the inside. She whimpered and gripped his arms. "Jake ... Jake I can't take anymore."

"Just a bit more." He said.

Nancy shook her head from side to side. "N...No, you've bottomed out, Jake. There's no more room ... please ... don't hurt me. Can't you just fuck me with what's already in there?"

"Honey, hurting you is the last thing I want to do."

He leaned down and kissed her. Jake unbuttoned her shirt and pushed up her bra. He wanted her tits bare so he could suck them while they fucked. It was a slow fuck on the couch. Every so often he would thrust hard, mixing it in so Nancy wouldn't know when it was coming. He moved his hips from side to side to make sure he was screwing every part of her tight pussy.

Nancy knew she should stop him. It was wrong to let her neighbor keep his cock in her, but it had been so long since she had been fucked. And never like this. She wrapped her legs around Jake's waist. He slipped his arms under her and lifted. Nancy circled her arms around his neck. She was lifted off the couch. Jake held her and swung around. He lowered her to the floor.

Nancy moaned again as the fucking continued. He was taking deeper strokes now. He was right. She could take more. She felt his balls slapping her butt and knew he was buried to the hilt in her pussy. He was hitting virgin territory. Pussy that hadn't been touch by a cock, ever. She gasped when he withdrew completely. She felt a vacuum in her snatch as his thickness left. He just as suddenly jammed himself back in. He angled himself so that her clit felt the friction of the full stroke. He did this several times. Nancy tightened her legs.

'He's gonna make me cum again.' She thought with disbelief. She never came twice in one night. "Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Jake's hips jackhammered against hers. Her pussy was so tight around his cock. He thought her husband must not have much dick. He squeezed her small tits. His thumb and forefinger pinched one nipple and pulled it.

"Oh baby. Your cunt is so tight."

Nancy was close to delirious from the intensity of his assault on her cunt. She was stretched beyond belief. Doug had never fucked her for more than a few minutes. Now she was not only more full of cock than she had ever been, it was lasting longer than ever before. Her tit was sending little pain/ pleasure signals. She looked at her chest and saw his fingers pulling her nipple.

'He's going to pull it off.' She thought when she saw how far it was distended.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." Nancy chanted as her orgasm approached. It was going to be a big one.

And then it was over. Her pussy was empty and everything came to an abrupt halt. Like stopping in the middle of a sneeze. It hurt.

'GOD - DAMN - IT!' Her brain screamed. What was it with this prick and his stopping just before? She was moments away from her first ever orgasm from fucking and he stopped. Why?

"Oh no. Don't stop. Not now." She groaned. "Just a little longer. Make me cum."

"Oh I will." Jake said. "Roll over."

'Oh thank god.' Nancy thought. 'He's not done. He wants to do it doggie style.'

Nancy liked doggie. Doug didn't fuck her from behind often enough for her wants. She had a fleeting concern that he might go even deeper in that position but pushed it from her mind. She needed to finish. She tried to move but her muscles wouldn't respond. She was exhausted from her build up to climax. Jake put his hand on her hip and rolled her to her stomach. She felt him straddle her legs and his fat cock lying on her ass. He laid on top of her and hoarsely whispered.

"I've been dreaming of your butt since I first saw you bent over in the garden. I'm going to fuck you in the ass now, Nancy."

Nancy nodded not fully comprehending what he said. She felt his body lift and then pressure on her legs as he sat on his heels. His hands massaged her butt cheeks. Her head was buzzing. He saw her in her shorts and it turned him on so much he ... suddenly it dawned on her what he just said. And what was about to happen.

'OH NO! He expects to put that into my ass.'

She was washed with a wave of panic. He could do whatever he wanted and she couldn't stop him. Her petite body was trapped by his heavier one. She couldn't believe he thought he could get that into her without busting her wide open.

"No - No - No-" Nancy chanted, shaking my head side to side. Her chin brushed the carpet. "You'll split me in two. It won't fit. Don't hurt me, Jake. Please, don't hurt me." She thought she might cry.

Jake stared at her beautiful round butt as he straddled her. The sight of his cock resting on the crack of her perfect globes cause a low moan from his lips. He was going to really enjoy busting her anal cherry. He ran his hands up her back and massaged her shoulders. His hands moved down and caressed her ass again. Her body shifted. He grabbed a handful of each cheek and squeezed. He pushed her cheeks apart. Her pink rosebud asshole came into view. His tongue flicked at her hole. Nancy jumped. Her already sensitive nerves responded to his oral caress. She groaned and lifted her ass to him.

He slipped a finger in and she shuddered. He put a second finger in and wiggled them to loosen up the opening. She pushed back as he sawed then in and out. Nancy had thought about anal sex but her husband refused. He told her he wasn't a fag and only fags fucked ass. She had resigned herself to never experiencing it. She was still drunk enough and excited enough to try.

"Put another in me. Stretch me so I can take that big cock. Please Jake, I want you to open me up. " She said, turning to look back at him. He smiled at her from the curve of her cheeks.

She felt his cock twitch against her leg when she spoke to him. He stuck a third finger in and Nancy felt full. He twisted and turned them stretching her hole wider. She felt his weight as he moved up her legs and placed the head of his fat dick at her rectal opening. She tensed and held her breath. He told her to relax. Nancy felt the spongy head of his cock pushing against her asshole. It was big. He pushed a bit more and it started to hurt.

"Oooww. Oooowww. Toooo much. Stop." She whimpered.

"Like any first time, this part is going to hurt." He said as he roughly massaged her shoulders. "I've got to get the head through your sphincter ring and the only way to do that is..." With that he squeezed her shoulders hard and pushed forward.

"Wait. Wait. Waa..aaaauuuuugggghhhh." She screamed.

The pain was excruciating. Nancy saw blinding light behind her eyes. She felt like she was going to puke and pass out at the same time. Bile rose in her throat. He was splitting her in half. To transfer some pain from her ass, she bit down on the fleshy part of her hand. It seemed to help.

Jake stopped pushing once he felt her ass give way and the head popped through. He stopped pushing and stayed still. He rubbed her shoulders and neck. That help her to relax a bit and after a moment the pain eased.

"Holy crap, that hurt. Are you done?" She gasped, trying to catch her breath.

'Oh no, not again.' She thought when she felt him move.

He was slowly pulling and pushing. His cock entered her a millimeter at a time. He soon built up a slow rhythm and his large slab of meat moved easier in her. The pain subsided and it felt better. A lot better. Nancy began groaning with each thrust.

She had never been so stuffed. Every nerve in her body was concentrated in her butt. It was the most erotic sensation she had ever felt. He pushed more and more into her. Jake laid across her back and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to push it all the way in, Nancy. Your ass is so tight I know I won't last long. You are such a sexy and exciting woman. I think you're loosened up enough. I'll start slow."

Nancy gave a half nod through almost closed eyes. His thickness felt so good in her. She felt his hips rise and his cock slowly withdraw. Her eyes shot opened as he pulled almost all the way out and slid in again. He started a gentle thrust that picked up speed. He was going further with each poke. Nancy got that same overstuffed feeling as before and told him so.

"Jake ... Jake I don't think I can take anymore."

"Sure you can honey. It's almost there." He pushed in again.

"Ooooffff." The air was pushed out of her. "Ooohhhh god!" She groaned.

She started writhing like a fish on a hook. Harder and harder Jake banged into her. He put his hands on the floor above her shoulders to keep her from moving too far away. She gripped his arms, turning her head from side to side and moaning. Her moans were nonstop when she felt something slapping her cunt. His balls were hitting her pussy. It was all the way in.

Jake increased the tempo. He was screwing her hard, banging in every bit of his wrist thick cock on each stroke. He would withdraw all the way before plunging back hard causing a delicious stuffed feeling that was driving her toward another blast of fireworks. His dick was so far in her, it hit something. The head of his cock was bumping against a nerve that was like the fuse on the dynamite.

At first it was a tickle. Then a little itch. Then it became a frantic craving itch that screamed to be scratched. She lifted her ass to meet his thrust. She felt a tremor deep in her bowels. There was a small explosion as she came. Fucking Doug would never be the same again.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. " She chanted as he pounded her ass.

The strokes became harder and faster, the constant in and out had her almost catatonic. She laid on the floor unable to move. All she could do was moan and drool as she was fucked and fucked hard. The itch started again only bigger. It only took a couple strokes for her to cum again. Only bigger.

In another first, Nancy was experiencing the elusive multiple orgasm. Each one more intense than the one before. She counted four and another one building. She pushed up hard with her hips to get him as far in as possible. Then she felt it. Like a rumbling deep in her center. Oh god, it was coming.

'The big one is coming.' Her brain screamed at her.

"Ohhhh yesss. Fuck my ass. Oh ba-by. Fuck me hard." She begged.

She felt his cock thicken as his orgasm approached. "Nancy." He panted. I'm gonna cum."

She wanted him to cum in her ass. She wanted to feel his bursts inside her. She needed to feel it. He pumped deep, hitting her trigger. His stokes became ragged. His hips twitched violently as he shut his eyes for a second

"Cum in my ass. Jake, cum with me. Cum in my ass. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Right there. Ohhh you got me. You got meeeeee." She screamed as Jake's cock swelled and exploded inside her.

Her hips bucked up against him. She came and then came again and a final big one. She clenched her teeth and arched her back, lifting him off the floor. Jake rode her climax to the end. His hips kept plowing his cock into her ass. The final orgasm was so powerful she went rigid. Her body stiffened for about 30 seconds and then collapsed. He fell on top of her. Her ass squeezed Jake as her body convulsed with her orgasm. Nancy kept twitching and spasming under him.

Nancy opened her eyes not knowing where she was. She smelled leather. Something heavy was on her. Her breathing was ragged. Something fat inside her throbbed. In a flash, everything came flooding back to her. She felt him move and her body felt empty. She groaned as he rolled off her.

Nancy managed to push herself to her knees. She looked at her neighbor. He was fully dressed except for his quickly deflating, but still very large, pecker hanging out of his pants. He was covered with their combined fluids. Nancy felt stickiness on her legs. Her shorts were beside the couch. She picked them up. She saw his wallet on the table. She opened it and took 5 $100 bills.

'A bet's a bet's.' She told herself.

She stumbled to her feet, she stepped over Jake, struggling to put her shorts on as she staggered to the door.

"Next time, you're on top." He muttered.

There won't be a next time, Nancy thought. She closed the door behind her and dashed for the gate. She had her shorts on, but not all the way up.

Linda had gotten up to close the window when she saw her friend coming through the back gate. She was holding her shirt closed with one hand and tugging up her shorts with the other.

"Looks like someone really knows how to host a party." She chuckled. She went to bed thinking that Nancy finally found out if the tongue was good for more than lifting bottles.

alparker
alparker
322 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife, say she don’t like anal, but we have it about three to four times a month. It’s her little treat to me only if I promised, not to enter her Asshole while we spoon when as we sleep. I always agree not to, but some how my cock finds its way to her asshole as we sleep. She looks over her left shoulder, and say baby you promised. I’ll say, sorry baby, you want to pull out, and she’ll say just leave it, and go back to sleep, I’m so upset with you. And that goes on about 3 to 4 time a month. I call it broken promises !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage!

No wonder you have turned off rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just perfect!

this is the best story i have read in a while on here! great story line and written very well. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You lost me when you described the happy couple.

Hubby is 31 and is strong, popular and good looking; but ten you say hea an alcoholic, a cocaine and a pot head? Seriously, that's your plot? If he was all those things then he wouldn't be handsome, strong or popular....he'ld be the fucking opposite you unmitigated moron.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories