Backpackers Waitress In Gentleman's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
697 Followers

He told me to stand up. As I did he got onto the floor and knelt down. He put his hands on my pussy mound. The lycra was well wedged inside my pussy and he pulled my feet apart a bit and rested his hands on my thighs. He then stuck his tongue out and licked up and down my pussy crack. I felt the warmth moist sensation and on each stroke down my clitoris I felt it swell up and the nerve end start buzzing. I took my hands and pulled the lycra material out of my lips and with my fingers I pulled them apart so that he would get even closer access to my wet swollen excited clitoris. I was dripping in sweat wearing this full body lycra. He took his fingers and poked them into my wetness through the catsuit and pushed it deep into me.

Without realising it I had my fingers caressing my nipples, rubbing them raw with intense desire. I could not hold it back any longer. I arched my body backward and as he pushed in and out of me I felt the waves rushing forward. I felt the contraction in my pelvis and then the pleasure came rushing forward. I clenched my eyes shut. I moaned loudly. I let it flow. I leaned forward, opened my eyes. I felt so good.

I got on my knees in front of him. I unzipped his fly and I pulled his erect cock and without thinking much I took it into my right hand. It was red, sweaty and hard. I pulled it up and down a bit and he just looked at me with a dreamy look in his eyes. I swirled my tongue on my lips to wet them and I opened my mouth and went down on his penis. It was big and the head of his cock filled my mouth. I plucked my lips and went up and down, bobbing on the end of it. I did this for about half a minute going faster after a while. He was panting and breathing deeply.

I looked up at Andy. He had a dazed look in his eyes. I knew I just had to finish it and continue until he came. I got my breath back and this time as I went down he lifted his legs up on the sides of the chair. I stuck my tongue out and flicked it against the side of his shaft. He put his one hand on my back and with the other he pushed my head down a bit. I put my tongue back in my mouth and swooshed around some saliva and I let some drip out of my mouth and onto his cock. I then put my head to the side and with my tongue I made twisting motions on his balls. He was enjoying this as he tensed and was letting out groans between his heavy breathing. He was getting caught up in the rhythm and I suddenly felt his right hand sliding down the front of my top and touching my breasts. My nipples hardened to his touch. I kept on licking away furiously. With my hand I pulled up and down his shaft as I licked beneath. His balls were soaked from my saliva and his hairs started coming into my mouth.

I started choking. I had to stand up to stop my coughing. As I stood there, he was touching himself again. He reached around my waist and put his hands on my butt. I let them stay there. He pushed his fingers through my butt crack and was trying to get into my anus. I had never had this done to me before. I just continued sucking his cock and letting him go on with his fingers pushing them in and out and I went with the flow feeling a rippling wave overcome me again.

I didn't think too deeply and just enjoyed each ecstatic moment. I took my hand and gripped his cock with my whole palm and I yanked it up and down really hard and in jerky motions. As I bent forward he lost his hold on me, but he was about to cum. I pulled again and went faster. It started throbbing. As I let go his cock pulsated once twice and again. His sperm jumped up and then jumped up again landing on the floor and then it jumped up again and his cum landed right on my face.

I took my hand to wipe it away from my nose and cheeks, It was already dripping down my lips. I used the catsuit sleeves to wipe it but by mistake tasted some of it. I was too embarrassed to say anything and so was he. It tasted salty mixed with the sweat beads running down my face. I wiped my face again.

He thanked me and opened his wallet taking out 4 fifty dollar notes. I felt like a prostitute, like a whore. I didn't want to take it. He said I had to and I did need it so I did. I got up and saw that I was sweated out.

I looked in the mirror and my fringe was sweaty, my face was red, the catsuit was wet in patches all over. My groin area was totally soaked through. I asked Andy if he could go find Anne and organise my clothes. I could never go out looking like this.

Racqel
Racqel
697 Followers
12