Backscratch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

I nodded slowly, wildly disappointed. "We are already so naughty together. We've already gone too far. Tonight, ..." Her voice trailed off as her gaze returned to my cock. "Tonight, I was out of control. I did such a bad thing. I promised myself I wouldn't." I was confused. What did she mean. "Oh Ben, my sweet, sweet lover boy. While I was scratching your back and laid between your legs and I kissed your beautiful big penis." I almost came from that admission by her. To hear my mother say those words was an incredible turn on!!

"I did. I did and I'm sorry baby." I was stroking a bit faster now. "You see? That turns you on. I'm beyond naughty with you and you like that. I stroked my lips over your beautiful thick shaft. I kissed it, tasted you. I tasted my son's penis. That is so, so wrong Benjamin."

Our eyes met and I saw how earnest she was about not letting that happen again. "Oh sweetie, if I could, ... I would lay back and let you ram that gorgeous cock into my wet pussy. I would spread my legs for you. Open myself so you could fuck me and fuck me and fuck me!! I wouldn't be able to help myself. I can barley control myself now, watching you stroke that beautiful monster cock."

I was frantically jerking off now. "You see? Look how hot you are for it. Just my thinking it is making you crazy. It's making me crazy!" I was close to shooting now. Just the thought of fucking me, ... in my bed, ... in the night, is going to make you shoot." She was right about that. We can barely control ourselves now, while we're awake." I was standing on tip toe, working my cock right next to her, her finger gently caressing my tight balls. "You see how naughty? You going to shoot that warm creamy cum all over me. You going to ejaculate onto your mother's nude body. How very naughty!"

That good 'ol slow-motion-replay clicked on again as I watched my cum squirt out, in long streams, landing in wet ropes over my mother's body, my mother's nude body. I was painting her with diagonal stripes of creamy cum, over her tits and tummy. Her fingers tightened on my balls gently but firmly, as she moaned, long and deep.

"Mmmmmmmmmm you see?" she whispered, "You see how naughty, Look at what you've done to me, Benjamin. You covered your mother in your warm cum! You naughty, naughty, sexy boy!!" Her left hand came up and gathered some from between her breasts. I watched as she brought her fingers to her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she tasted a great glob of my sperm. Her eyes rolled closed at the taste.

"Mmmmm yummy, sweetie. So very naughty, but so very yummy! I love the taste of your cum, and that by itself is reason not to let this happen again. I am going crazy with the desire to suck your cock into my mouth. Take the last of your salty cum into my mouth, suck my son's big cock. Do you have any idea how wrong that is, on so many levels?" We shared a long look, as I stood there panting, my penis beginning to slowly droop.

"Never, baby! We can never. So wrong to even want to. So wrong to want to get up on my hands and knees and let you ram me from behind; let you hold my hips and shove the fat cock into my body. So wrong to want you to hold my head and force that huge cock into my throat. It would be so wonderful to suck you, I'll give you that, but we absolutely cannot, ever."

"Do you understand, my sweet son?" she looked so earnest. I nodded, crestfallen, she was killing me with the descriptions of the things we could never do. She was looking like she would cry. Hell, I wanted to cry, I felt like I was dying, the very thing I wanted most in my world, I was being told I could never, ever have.

My mother laid there in her bed, laying back nude in her pillows, bare breasts heaving and bobbing gently, her thighs casually splayed open, exposing her wet and matted hair and swollen, thick lips. I noticed her chin quivering. She was going to cry. The incredible vision of my nude mother was now wavering as my tears came.

"Oh sweetheart." She cooed. "Oh baby. You must see how wrong that would be." Her hand came up and took mine, pulling me to sit next to her. "If I allowed that to happen, I could never live with myself, I would have corrupted you forever. I would want you in me every night, for the rest of my life. I would have to keep you with me as my lover, forever, fucking me constantly."

I began to get angry with her teasing. She was continuing to describe my greatest and dearest wish on earth, in the same breath as she denied the possibility of it ever happening. My penis hurt, my heart hurt, I ached to be with her.

She pulled me a bit and I slowly fell over gently onto her. She gathered me to her, cooing. "Oh Benny. My sweet baby. Please don't be hurt. I don't want you to be twisted by my selfish desires." She cradled me in her arms. I felt like a baby in her arms. "Yes. Just relax, Mommy's got you, sweetheart, Mommy's got you." I felt her tilting my head gently. "C'mere sweet baby. Yeah, that's my sweet baby."

I allowed her to guide me. She tiled my head and I opened my eyes, to see her reach up, gather her left breast in her hand and guide the nipple to my mouth. "This is for you baby. Let Mommy nurse you, like when you were little. Take it in your mouth Benjy." Her nipple was powerfully erect and ready. I closed my lips over it and began, instinctively to suckle. "Yes. Ooooh yes! Suck it baby. My sweet baby. Suck at me Benjy."

I couldn't recall her ever calling me Benjy, ever. Her fingers gently stroked through my hair as I nursed at the sexy hard nipple in my mouth. Her arm cradled my head perfectly. I suddenly felt like I was in heaven. I was transported back to a time when she was my whole world. It felt like memories from my infancy, cradled in her arms and being fed from her tits.

We stayed like that for a long time, sucking her nipple, feeling safe and comfortable. I think we both may have dozed a bit. "Mmmmmmm c'mon you." She whispered softly, leaning down and kissing the top of my head. "Time for bed baby." She reached up, and with an experienced hand took her breast and broke the suction of my mouth. The nipple popped out with a sucking noise. "My beautiful baby boy. Time for bed, in your bed. No more naughtiness tonight."

I stood, shakily, leaned back down to kiss her mouth and then stood to go. I was surprised to find myself almost completely erect again. "You see." She said dreamily. "You see how naughty you are with me?" Mom reached up, cradled my heavy penis and weighed its size. "Oh Benjamin, so beautiful." After a long pause, simply cradling my heavy cock, Mom scooted over the kissed the tip. My whole body jerked, as from an electrical shock. "See how naughty, ...." Mom whispered to no one in particular and kissed it again. "I want to swallow you down my throat completely, but we mustn't. We can't."

She laid back and her hand fell away. "Good night baby." She cooed to me. I said goodnight and head for my own bed. I was reeling! What a fucking night! I climbed into bed and remember wondering, 'what the hell is tomorrow going to look like?'

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers