Bad Behaviour Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck!” Alex salivated as he looked up, where Katya stood completely naked. Her face which excitedly looked for more, her pendulous breasts, the curves of her hips, and her strong thighs and calves, bulging in this stance. He centred in on her pussy, a closely-cropped patch of dark hair.

Alex dove into it with his face, and brought his hands around to her back, grabbing her butt and spreading her asscheeks.

“Aaaaa--ooooo...ngh...that’s nice...mmmm” Katya breathed hard, putting one hand on Alex’s head, using the other to play with her breasts.

Alex pulled back. “Fuck, this is as hot and wet and musky as a tropical rainforest!”

Katya looked down as his face, now wet with her juices. “Less talking, more munching my pussy!” She pushed his face back into her crotch.

Katya was feeling weak at the knees so they broke up and she sat down on the edge of the couch, legs spread wide. Alex kneeled down in front of her and lapped away at her pussy again, pushing inward with his tongue. He used this new position to lick her from the top of her slit down to her asshole.

Drawing back, Alex took his hand, bent in the ring finger, and pushed the two fingers into her pussy, and his pinky into her ass.

“Oooh!” she gasped at the sensation. He began working the fingers in and out.

“Your body’s like a fuckin’ red-hot vice on my hand!” Katya was moaning louder and louder now. Alex bent down and added his tongue on her clit to the stimulation of his hand.

Katya got louder and louder, “Oh-oh-oh, ungh--ungh--ungh....YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!”

She emitted a piercing scream, then shook, and finally jerked over onto her side, curling up.

“Ow!!!” As she had quickly twisted over, she’d caught Alex’s head with her knee. He rubbed his head just above his ear as he looked at Katya on the couch, breathing deeply and coming down from her orgasm.

Her eyes fluttered open. “Um...Alex, is something wrong?”

He was a little peeved, “You got me in the head with your leg, that’s what. I’m just trying to give you pleasure and...owch!”

“Oh dear, I’m so sorry! Here, c’mon up on the couch, I’ll kiss it better.” Alex sat on the couch, and Katya moved to sit astride his lap, facing him. She was quickly distracted by his cock, which had become hard again. “Mmm, maybe I’ll stroke this...bet that’ll make you feel better.”

“Mmmm,” Alex moaned. Katya moved her pussy up near his cock, and began to brush the head of it against her moist lips. “Uh...Am I going to fuck your pussy?”

She looked in his eyes, “You don’t want to?”

He stared into hers as well. “It’s not that. It’s just that...Well, I love you, you know? But not like that. What I mean is, I love you as a person, and as a friend, and all this sex stuff is a revelation. But...I don’t want you to think it’s romantic love, you know? I’m not going to leave Sally no matter what. And I don’t want to have a thing to do with breaking up your marriage.”

Tears began to form in Katya’s eyes, and then she laughed loudly. “You’re one of a kind, you know that? You cum all over my face, eat my pussy inside-fucking-out, and now you’re worried about having a bad influence.” She was still stroking his cock against the outside of her pussy. “My God, I know this isn’t ‘true love’, or whatever. We’re just two people exploring sex. Two people that have a lot of love for each other, like you said, though not in ‘that’ way.

“So, I promise not to fall madly in love with you, alright? Though, I might be jealous of what Sally has in the bedroom.” She giggled. “Or, the basement, I guess. The kitchen too, probably?”

“The patio too,” Alex added. “The car, numerous parks, a few dark alleys-“

“Listen, do you want to fuck my pussy or don’t you?”

“I most definitely do.”

“Excellent!” She gave an evil cackle and slid her pussy down on Alex’s cock. They wrapped their arms around each other and their mouths met.

“Fuck, that’s some good pussy you got there,” Alex grunted.

“Grade-A pussy?” Katya teased.

“Fuckin’ weapons-grade pussy. That should be some fuckin’ contraband, superdrug, mind-fuck pussy. Yeah, that’s how good my cock feels in there!”

“Mmm...you say the sweetest things!”

For a long time there was no other sound than their heavy breathing and the slapping together of bodies.

“I kinda feel guilty,” said Katya, “I’m gonna cum again.”

“Go ahead,” said Alex. “Please.”

They increased their rhythm, slamming together. They twitched, groaned, shook and trembled. Katya bit down on Alex’s shoulder and raked her nails across his back.

When they settled down, Katya pushed her stray hair aside and looked at Alex. “Tell me straight. What’s one kinky thing you’d love to do?”

“Well...” Alex hesitated.

“C’mon, I’m only here for one night!” Then Katya began saying in a sing-song voice, “Tell me your secret! Tell me your secret!”

“Um, well...I like it when a girl licks my ass.”

Katya tilted her head in thought, then said, “I guess I can do that.”

Alex got on his hands and knees, then put his head down onto the cushion and lifted his ass high.

Katya laughed, “You look ready and eager enough! Goodness...you look like you’re ready to get fucked!”

“Just getting rimmed out will be fine, thanks.”

She took a few licks along his crack. “Hey, this is kinda fun!” She put a hand on each one of his cheeks and spread them wide, then spit on his crinkled asshole and worked her tongue in. Alex groaned.

“You like that, baby?” she asked, and began working her tongue in. “How about I slip my finger in like this...ooooh, take it, take it, nasty boy!”

Alex bit on a pillow and grunted.

Katya turned her attention downward, where Alex’s cock was hanging, erect. She brought a hand down and stroked up and down the shaft.

“Woo, it’s like I’m milking you!” she giggled, and continued penetrating his ass with her finger while stroking his cock. “You’re getting fucked up the ass just like those sluts in the movie!”

“Did you like that?” he asked. “Do you want to get fucked up the ass like that?”

“Well...” she hesitated.

“I really want to fuck your ass.”

Her voice was barely above a whisper: “Ok.”

Alex rolled off, and then, naked, went up the stairs. The movie had ended before he left, but when he came back with the lubricant in his hand, one of the anal scenes was on the screen again. Katya was sitting in the recliner, knees curled up against her chest, and one hand held the remote while the other hand was hidden between her legs.

She turned and saw Alex and grinned. “Just getting myself psyched up,” she said.

Alex positioned her ass-out, so her knees were on the recliner cushion, and her elbows on the headrest. She turned her head back to watch the movie and to watch Alex.

He knelt down behind her, lapping at her asshole which dripped with sweat and pussy juice. He growled and she squealed as he ate her ass.

He used his fingers to spread lube over her ass, and to push it inside. He then lubed up his cock, and stepped up onto the recliner, his feet on the outside of each of her knees.

Alex aimed his cock at her asshole with his hand, and began pressing it in. “Oh, you’re so sexy. Mmm,” he babbled. “Such a sexy ass.”

“Oooh. Oooo!” She moaned, and tried to adjust herself under his pressure, trying to accommodate his cock into her tight, hot hole.

The cockhead pushed inward. “Fuck!” she said, “This is so degrading!....Hey...Hey, don’t stop!”

“Oh, sorry,” he began pushing in again. He started working his hips and making little thrusting movements, going deeper each time.

“So degrading,” she continued. “This is what you do, huh? Pretend you’re a nice guy, then sodomize every sweet little girl that falls for your act?”

Alex began to pick up her hints, “This is why you flew all the way over here, huh? Just to get your ass fucked? This what you wanted?”

They began fucking harder now, Alex gripping her hips and plunging his cock into her asshole, and Katya moving her hips to meet his thrusts.

“You pretend you’re such a smart, nice, caring guy!” she said, “All you want to do is fuck girls up the ass! Just bend ‘em over and rough ‘em up! Just like you’re fucking my ass! Is this what you like, you sick fuck? Fucking girls up the ass until they cry?”

“You fucking ass slut!” he said. “Feel how your ass is taking my cock! I feel like my cock’s gonna break off in your tight hot fucking cock-loving furnace of an ass!”

“You like fucking the asses of married women, huh? I hope you’re getting off giving me loving like my husband never can!”

“Fucking walking around with that hot ass! Like every guy that sees you doesn’t want to bend you over and stick his cock right there! Right where I’m fucking your right now. FUCK your ass is good!”

“Fucking pervert! Fucking lecherous pervert! I’ve got a pervert who won’t stop fucking my ass! Police! There’s a man who won’t stop fucking my ass! Police! Po-”

Her dirty talk was silenced by Alex pulling her mouth to his. Their thrusts stopped as they shared a long sloppy kiss.

Katya pulled back, breathing heavily. “Fuck my ass some more,” she huffed.

Alex put two of his fingers in her mouth, “You’re fucking nasty, you know that?”

Eyes wide, Katya nodded and sucked on his fingers.

Alex stood and lifted her up with him, cock still inside her. They moved to the floor, and Katya ended up lying flat-out on her stomach, and Alex lay on top of her. He held her hands close to her body, and used his legs to press her legs together. He began to move inside her ass again.

“Ow!” she exclaimed. “No, wait...that’s too tight.” Alex stopped. “Maybe if you let me spread my legs out a bit?”

“No,” he said, simply. He started moving again.

“Ow!” she said again, and he stopped.

“You better lube yourself up some more,” he said, and tossed her the lubricant.

He crouched off to the side and slowly stroked his hard cock as he watched Katya. Still lying on the floor, she reached behind herself with both hands. With one she squeezed lubricant out onto her round ass, and with the other she would franticly work it in to her crack and asshole.

Half her butt was now slippery and wet, and she thrust her forehead against the carpeted floor as her hand frigged her asshole, several fingers buried deep. She started moaning and squealing.

“Can I join the party too?” Alex said, grinning.

Katya pulled her head off the floor. Her face was red and she breathed heavily. “Uh...sure, baby. C’mere and lemmie lube your dick up nice.”

She slicked up his cock, and pumped it with her hands. Alex then moved over her again, and pushed his cock back into her asshole.

“Ooof!” She groaned. “Ungh!”

Alex quickly resumed fucking her ass ferociously. His legs pressed her legs tightly together, making her anal passage extra tight. He took both her wrists in one hand, clutching them behind her back. He used his other hand to grasp a handful of hair, pulling her head to the side so he could see her facial expressions.

With only the hard floor beneath her, Katya couldn’t do much but accept Alex’s animalistic thrusts, and groan at the sensations. He fucked hard and raw, pounding her ass and her entire body into the floor. After a last few frenzied thrusts, he buried his cock in her bowls and kept it there as semen splashed into her hot tight orifice, and he gave a yell and then sunk down, teeth biting into her neck.

#

Alex blinked his eyes open and then shut them again, as the light of morning streamed down on his face.

“How the hell did I get here?”

He realized he was in his bed, and curled up beside him was the warm, sleeping body of Katya. His morning erection was rubbing against one of her legs, under the covers. He put both of his hands on her torso, and moved her body so that her back was to him, and he spooned in behind her. A few sleepy whispers escaped her lips as he reached down and tugged up one leg, opening up her thighs.

Alex pressed in with his hips, and felt the exquisite sensation of his cockhead rubbing against the outside of her velvet pussy lips.

Katya seemed to be emerging from sleep, and muttered: “Mmph...Mmmm...nnng.”

He pushed his hard cock into her warm pussy with little in-and-out motions that slowly went deeper.

Katya’s eyes were still closed when she uttered her first words, “Mmmm, well good morning, lover.”

“Good morning.” He used one hand to lift her upper leg, bent at the knee, and increased the speed and depth of his thrusts. His other hand moved around her and cupped and squeezed one of her breasts. As Katya began moaning she tilted her head back, and Alex brought his mouth down onto hers.

Wordlessly, their quiet waking fuck became more frenzied, and the bed rocked along with their motions. Suddenly, Alex stopped and drew his cock out.

“Shit, I’m sorry,” he said, “but if I don’t take a piss, my bladder’s going to explode. Crap, sorry.”

Katya sighed, grinned, and rolled onto her back, limbs lazily stretching over the bed. “No problem, baby. It’s the morning thing.”

“I’ll be right back,” he said.

Alex stood over the toilet, looking at his half-hard cock, wet with pussy juice, waiting for it to get soft enough for him to be able to pee and relieve his bladder.

He saw movement and instinctively looked over at the door. For a moment his heart leapt into his throat, as he thought his wife Sally was there. Then he looked again and saw it was just Katya in Sally’s green robe, facing away from him but waiting at the open bathroom door for something.

“Come here,” he said.

“Huh?” Katya asked, and turned to look at him. “I’m...I’m just waiting for you to finish. I need to go too.” Her gaze drifted down to his hanging cock.

“Get over here, I said.” She hesitantly stepped into the bathroom. “Help me pee. Hold my cock.”

Katya raised her eyebrows, but then Alex gently took her right hand and placed it over his soft cock, which jumped slightly at the touch.

She moved her body beside him, pressing against his back, her head peeking over the side past his shoulder.

“Okay now,” he said, “just hold it and I’ll go.” A golden stream of urine emerged from the cockhead, and flowed into the bowl. When he was done, Katya shook his cock, getting rid of the last few drops.

She giggled, “That was kinda fun.”

“Ok,” he said, “now I want to watch you pee.”

“Hmm?” She was puzzled, but seemed to be caught up in the daze of the sexual bliss of the morning as Alex took off her robe and tossed it out into the hallway.

He seated himself on the rim of the bathtub opposite the toilet, and said, “C’mon, squat down...not all the way down to the seat, high enough that I can see you.”

Katya stood over the toilet, facing him, and bent her knees, with still about a foot of space remaining between the toilet and her pussy.

“This feels funny,” she said.

“C’mon, let go. It’ll feel good. Then we can do whatever we want. Doesn’t it feel good to let go?”

Katya scrunched up her face and a moment later a stream of pee made a ringing sound as it hit the ceramic toilet bowl. Halfway through, she opened her eyes, and looked at the expression on Alex’s face, his delight at the intimacy they were sharing.

When she finished she flashed a big toothy grin, and twisted over to flush the toilet.

“Alright, shower time!” she said.

Under the hot stream of the shower, in the mist, they explored each other’s bodies again.

First Katya soaped up Alex, his broad shoulders, his strong thighs. As she helped him rinse off the soap, she crouched down and paid special attention to his cock and balls. He began to harden from the attention.

Once the soap was rinsed off, she took his cock into her mouth, and began a slow and lazy blowjob. Alex grunted in pleasure. Under the shower head, as her lips moved his sensitive shaft experienced contrasting sensations: first, the hot and hard pellets of water raining down, then, as she took him in past her lips, the softness and suction of her lips and tongue, and then when she drew back, the sensation of the water again.

She slipped her mouth off, and a stream of saliva dripped between his cock and her lips. “Get against the wall, hands up.” She said.

He moved against the far shower wall, face first, and put his palms against the wall. She swatted his ass with her hand. “Ass out! Like you’re about to get fucked!”

Alex pressed his chest against the cold tile of the shower, and lifted the heels of his feet. Katya knelt behind him, and grinned evilly at the sight. “Oh yeah!” she said, and hungrily bit at his flexed asscheeks, running her hands over them.

Quickly, she spread his ass and thrust her face into his crack, her tongue lapping at his asshole in a frenzy. One of her hands reached forward and found his hard cock, and began stroking it.

Alex began to breathe more quickly at the feel of Katya’s tongue as she pressed past his sphincter and twirled her tongue inside his ass. “Oh, shit, slow down! Slow down or I’m gonna cum!”

Katya kept pumping his cock with one hand, and used the other to press two fingers into his ass, lubed by her spit. “Cum for me, baby,” she said. “Cum ‘cos you love what my hands are doing. Cum.”

Alex gave a scream that reverberated off the tiled walls of the bathroom. His ass squeezed down on Katya’s fingers as his cock spurted sticky white semen onto the shower wall, which slowly began to drip down.

His eyes were clenched shut, but after his orgasm subsided and Katya’s hands left his body, he opened his eyes, still breathing heavily. He looked down and saw Katya between his spread legs. Her face was against the wall, her tongue and lips sucking up his semen off the tiled wall. She looked up, saw him looking down on her as he rested against the wall, and she grinned and kept working.

Alex crouched down beside her. “You missed a spot here.” She lapped it up. “And here.” Her mouth moved there and she sucked it down, giving a little purr of pleasure. “Looks like some cum left over here, you little slut.” She licked the spot clean without protest.

Alex grabbed Katya’s head by her wet hair and brought her mouth to his, and they shared a long, deep kiss in the steam of the shower.

Alex then soaped Katya up. Rinsing her down, she had to finally swat him away from sucking her breasts: “Hey, you keep at it like that we’re gonna wrinkle like raisins before we get out of here!”

Once he was sure all of her was clean, especially closely inspecting her pussy and ass with his fingers and tongue, he drew up behind her. Quickly, he put his hand on her pussy, and thrust three fingers inside. Pumping them in and out, he used the palm of his hand to bump her clit.

It was a hard, short, fast orgasm, as Katya quickly began to breathe heavily, to twitch, and finally screamed out and weakened so that Alex had to hold her up. He withdrew his hand and brought it to his mouth, sucking off the juices of her pleasure.

They stepped out of the shower, but left it running, keeping up the level of warmth, moisture, and mist. “Stay here,” he told Katya, and closed the door behind him.

When Alex came back a moment later, Katya’s eyes were half-lidded as she leaned against the counter and lazily stroked one hand over her chest and stomach. Her eyes widened when she saw what Alex had in his hands.

On the lid of the toilet seat, he attached a large black dildo, with a suction cup at the bottom.

“Sit on it,” he said. He guided her body over, got her to crouch down, facing away from him, toward the toilet tank and the wall. Burning with the fire of sexual pleasure, her body was putty in his hands, though her eyes and face displayed some confusion as to what was happening.

He held the dildo with one hand, and guided her hips down with the other. “C’mon, put it inside that sweet pussy.”

Katya moaned at the pleasure and quickly got into the groove, taking more and more of the plastic cock inside of her.