Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was looking rather quizzically at me, the look suggesting that I was doing something wrong. I don't know what? I was lying there enjoying myself. What else was I supposed to do?

I felt like an idiot when he told me. Oh, yes, I was supposed to move with him. I knew that, but only in theory, I guess. Blushing, I started pushing up to meet him when he pushed into me.

Wow. It did make a difference, I found. I was no longer being taken but was part of the whole thing.

From that point on things just kept on getting better. Brian just kept on driving into me, hard, and he was a strong and eager lover. It was made even better for me by me bucking up under him, moving eagerly to meet him. He seemed to be able to keep on going and going, and I wasn't objecting.

My emotions were going through the roof. All these wonderful feelings were piling up on me, each new thrust adding a bit to the pile, and all my nerves seemed to be twitching and asking for more and expecting it.

I have no idea how long we were at it, but I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, and had no desire for it to finish. I sense when it was going to finish, though. I felt a change in the way Brian was taking me. All of a sudden he seemed to be making shorter strokes and they were coming a lot faster.

I found myself gasping loudly, knowing something was happening, and I was desperate to find out what. It was a hell of a shock when I climaxed. The fires burning deep in me seemed to just explode, roaring through me, wiping away all my concerns and worries, just leaving me feeling wonderful.

As full awareness seeped back into me I lay there. Suddenly I was shocked at what had just taken place. I sat up abruptly, glaring at Brian.

"What did you do to me?" I demanded.

He looked startled for a moment, then grinned.

"Ah, let me tell you about the birds and the bees. You have a mummy bee and a daddy bird. . ."

That was as far as he got before I thumped him.

"You know what I mean. How could you do that?"

"Ah, with great skill and pleasure?"

I thumped him again.

"You know what I mean."

"Mmm. You know, I hope you're not going to beat me every time we finish making love. I'm going to be awfully battered by the end of the week if you are."

He planned a repeat? Multiple repeats from the sound of it. How did I feel about that? Excited and scared, I decided.

"What do you mean, every time? What makes you think I'll let you anywhere near me in future?"

"Um, the fact that I'm already near you and getting excited?"

What? I darted a glance downwards and, oh, my god, he was. Before I could say anything a large hand closed over my right breast, squeezing slightly and pushing me back down.

"Ah, you can't do it again so soon," I told him. "Can you?"

"We're about to find out, aren't we," he said, and then he was kissing me.

OK. So I'd finish complaining after he'd finished making love to me. Might as well save it all up so I'll have something decent to complain about. A hand was already rubbing me in a very sensitive place and I was breathing hard. As I yielded to his administrations I couldn't help wondering. Would there be a third time?

12