Bad Heather Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,402 Followers

Lynn stopped in her tracks. "It was only fifteen minutes. Really, we're sorry."

Heather chimed in, "And we were late getting out, so it really shouldn't count."

"And we stayed within our budget," Lynn continued the argument.

Harold had been quiet up to that point. "Heather, you understand the consequences here don't you?"

"Yes sir."

He stood up and went to her, took her by the hand and guided her to Jeff. "I think she needs a good spanking." He turned to Heather, "Take off those pants, and take your punishment."

Heather turned bright red. It was one thing to tease her father, but to get spanked, by Mr. Klein, in front of her father? She hesitated a moment too long.

"Young lady, it's just going to get worse for you if you don't do as you're told." Harold warned her.

Heather unbuttoned her pants and lowered them, exposing her small white thong. She stood in front of Jeff, and when he patted his lap she bent over his knee.

Harold, in the meantime, sat back on the couch.

Jeff was patting Heather's bottom, almost unable to believe the situation he was in. "Lynn? Do you think Heather is the only one who should be punished?" He completed his statement with a nice stinger on Heather's near cheek, getting her to cry out.

"No, Daddy." She walked over to the couch and lowered her pants. She stood there in her panties, building up the courage to have Heather's father spank her in front of her own father.

"Lynn, what are the rules we have about spankings?" Jeff asked, his hand massaging Heather's firm ass cheek before snapping off another sharp blow.

"No panties." Lynn said softly, then removed hers before stretching out across Harold's lap.

Harold couldn't believe how excited he was over the opportunity to spank this cute little teen, while watching his own daughter get her rear worked over.

"Heather, do you think it's fair that you should have panties, when Lynn doesn't?" Harold asked, starting a series of gentle little smacks on the bare cheeks before him.

Heather moaned, "No Daddy." Then she reached back and lowered her own panties, bringing her legs together and pushing them down as far as she could reach.

"Let me help you with that, dear," Jeff told her, leaning down and pulling her panties the rest of the way off. While he was leaning over, he pressed his lips against her sweet, full bottom.

The men went to work, slowly working over the two girls' butts. It was distracting for both of them, to see their own little girls, just a few feet away, getting spanked and fondled, while they did the same to the girls on their laps.

"Jeff, you're little girl is awfully wet," Harold announced. "I think she's enjoying this more than she should be."

"I know just what you mean. Heather here is absolutely dripping."

The girls didn't know all that was going on, but the men had a solid plan. The spankings continued, but the groping and fondling were much more open. Jeff turned his chair a bit, so that Harold had a clear view between his daughter's legs, while he used two fingers on her, pumping her steadily.

Harold stopped his own actions for a moment, and had Lynn turn around on the couch so her own ass was now facing her father. Harold pushed her legs lewdly apart, and quickly crammed two fingers up the teenagers twat so her father could see.

The men alternated the spankings and fondling doing their best to get the girls off. Heather was the first to lose it.

"Oh God, right there, Mr. Klein, right there," she moaned, before she cried out, coming on his fingers.

"I think it's Ok if you call me Jeff, Heather, since we're going to be getting to know each other so well." He caressed her ass, then continued with the gentle spanking of her crimson butt cheeks.

"Spank me hard, Mr. Payne," Lynn hissed, squirming in his lap.

"Call me Harold, child," he said, following her directions and applying himself more diligently to her spanking.

"Harder, Harold, please," she moaned.

Harold smacked her harder, rotating through his targets, one cheek then the other, then right on her pussy. It only took a few more smacks before she cried out for him. He stuffed her full with his fingers, while she shook in the throes of her orgasm.

"That was beautiful, Harry," Jeff told him, his fingers slowly sliding in and out of the Heather's tight pussy.

When Lynn finally relaxed, Harold sat her up in his lap. He held her close and whispered, "Take off your top and go to your father."

Lynn brazenly kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth, while her hand reached down and pressed against his hard-on. Then she got up and stood beside her father removing her top. She hesitated just a moment before removing her bra and socks as well, standing completely naked.

Jeff pulled his fingers out of Heather, and pulled her into his lap. He turned her face to his and kissed her. "Go to your father, sweet girl."

Heather was breathing hard, when she stood. She saw Lynn standing there naked and imitated her friend, undressing completely. She watched Lynn hesitantly stretch out across her father's lap.

Heather's ass was burning, and she was hoping that their punishment was almost over. She laid across her father's lap, feeling his hard-on press against her.

Harold just caressed his daughter's poor abused bottom, then gently fingered her, his other hand caressing her back. "You've been a bad girl lately, haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, responding to his touch.

"Turn over."

She did as she was told, and rolled over. Her father put a pillow under her butt, and scooted over a bit so her back was across his lap. His hands slowly wandered over her body, exploring her. Heather closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. When she felt the sharp smack against the side of her tit, she cried out.

"Your spanking isn't done yet, pumpkin," Harold warned her.

He interspersed his caresses with a series of smacks to her tits, her inner thighs and to her bare pussy. They were stinging and Heather cried, "Please, Daddy, I'll be good, I promise. Please Daddy!"

Harold squeezed her firm young tits, tweaking her nipples, while his other hand plumbed her depths. A series of sharp swats to her bare mound following by some hard rubbing had his baby girl coming for him. When she had finally finished he sat her up, and kissed her deeply. She reached for his cock and held it, feeling it pulse in her hand.

"Your punishment is almost over, baby. Now you need to go back to Jeff, and thank him properly for punishing you. You'll probably need to help him take his pants off to do it."

"Oh, Daddy, do I have to?" She asked. "Can't I thank you?"

"Maybe later, but for now, go to him. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Harold looked up to see Lynn was already coming to him, while Jeff looked at his daughter with unabated lust.

"Mr. Payne, could you stand for me, please?" Lynn asked softly.

"Of course," he answered, standing quickly.

Lynn reached out and undid his pants, lowering them to the floor, then followed that with pulling his boxers down as well. "Sit for me," she said, then dropped to her knees and removed Harold's shoes, pants and underwear.

Harold looked over to see that Heather had taken a different tact, and had Jeff raise his hips so she could pull his pants and underwear off from her knees as well.

Looking away had him missing out on watching Lynn slide in close and bring her face next to his hard-on. She leaned forward and licked him. "Thank you for punishing me. I know you're trying to make me a better girl." She couldn't say anymore with her mouth surrounding his cock head.

Heather, on the other hand, was stroking Jeff's cock with her hands, looking up at him. "Thanks Jeff, I hope you don't mind if I help you with this."

"Not at all, darling. Not at all."

Harold had been hard for so long he knew he wouldn't last long with this beautiful young brunette's mouth sliding up and down his hard cock. He reached out and brushed her hair back, watching her. She looked up at him and smiled, taking his cock out and making love to the swollen head with her mouth.

"Gee, your awfully big, Mr. Payne. I'd be afraid to put this big thing inside of me."

"Don't worry, dear. I think somehow you'll manage it just fine. And even come to enjoy it. And when we're as intimate as this, it's perfectly fine to call me Harold."

She couldn't believe what he'd said. Was he going to actually fuck her as well? She shivered as she went back to sucking him strongly, using her hands just as her father had taught her.

Heather was licking Jeff cock like a lollipop. "Tell me what you'd like me to do, Jeff."

"Suck me, please," he gasped, reaching for her.

She smiled to hear the need in his voice and took his cock in as deep as she could. After only a few strokes he came for her, filling her mouth. She swallowed the slimy offering, and sucked him dry, until he eased her off his rod, asking her to be gentle. She looked over saw that Lynn was still working on her father. She peered up at Jeff, "I'll be right back. I promise."

She scooted over next to her best friend and watched Lynn suck her father. "Fill her mouth Daddy, like Jeff filled mine. Shoot in her wicked little mouth." She reached out and pulled back Lynn's long hair so that everybody could see the teenager working so hard for her reward.

Harold groaned to hear his daughter begging him to come in her friend's sweet mouth. He exploded with a grunt, and thrust his hips upward, shooting stream after stream across the teen's willing tongue.

Lynn took her time finishing him, slowing to swallow the load in her mouth. Then she turned to Heather and smiled. She opened her mouth, showing it empty.

Heather laughed. "God, you're such a little slut, Lynn!"

"Look who's talking! Like you haven't already done the same."

Heather went back to Jeff and sat in his lap. "Is my punishment over, Jeff?"

"Do you want it to be?" He asked, his hands wandering over her tender young body.

"No more spanking, right?" She asked, "My ass really does hurt."

"No more spanking."

"Then you can punish me more if you'd like," she said softly.

"Sit where I'm seated," he told her, sliding her off of his lap, and offering her the chair.

Heather did as she was told, feeling the warmth of where he'd been sitting. Jeff, got to his knees, and spread her legs wide. "I'm going to give you a taste of what you did for me. Then he leaned in and tasted her, allowing his tongue to run the full length of her slit. She moaned deliciously, and he set about showing her all he'd learned in 20+ years of eating pussy.

Lynn was perched in Harold's lap, and they were making out like teenagers. Coming up for air, Lynn looked over and saw what her father was doing. "Oh, God, that looks so wild."

"Would you like some of the same?" Harold asked.

"Would you do that for me?" she asked softly, almost shyly.

"I'd love to." He eased her off of his lap and laid her back on the couch, legs open. He stretched out between her legs, and teased her all around her tight little hole, kissing and licking, tugging at her lips, before finally settling in to do his best to get her to come on his tongue.

Heather screamed out as she came for Jeff, pulling his head against her, coming in waves. Jeff didn't let up, riding through the first orgasm, teaching the teenager the meaning of multiple orgasms.

Lynn wasn't far behind, coming hard with Harold's mouth attached to her sensitive clit while his fingers thrust up inside of her roughly, pounding away at her. After coming for what seemed an eternity, she groaned and pushed him away from her tenderized clit.

Looking up she saw him crawl over her, his cock hard once more, opening her legs wide. She watched him take his staff in his hand and place the head at her virginal opening.

"Are you ready to become a woman?" Harold asked tenderly.

"Be gentle, please. It's so big," she said nervously.

Harold eased the head in, giving her time to get used to the girth, then he pushed slowly, burying himself inside of her. She moaned continuously as he filled her tight pussy.

"Oh, God, stop, it's too much," she finally gasped.

With one last nudge, he bottomed out. "You have it all, dear child. All of it."

"Hold me?" she said softly.

He leaned down and held her, bringing his lips to hers and kissing her deeply. As she slowly responded he eased back and slowly started fucking her incredible tightness. She groaned each time he pushed more than halfway in.

Lynn finally drew her lips away and looked over at her father. "Look at me Daddy, I'm a woman."

Jeff was laying on the floor on his back, watching the amazing young teen he'd been punishing straddle his hips. She reached down and guided his hard cock between her lips and slowly sank down onto him. He moaned loudly.

When his daughter spoke her words, Jeff looked over to see her responding to the fucking she was getting. "You're beautiful, Lynn baby. Just beautiful."

Harold looked over and saw his daughter, just a couple of feet away, losing her virginity in his presence. He watched her as he started fucking the skinny little brunette harder, using his full length on her.

Lynn let out a sigh, "Jesus, that feels good."

Harold smiled, returning his attention to the young sexpot he was fucking. "Yes it does." He grabbed her legs and pulled them back, opening her up even wider. He raised up and pounded her for all he was worth, then reached down and rubbed her clit. She screamed out and came on his cock, and within a dozen more strokes he was filling her young pussy with his searing cum.

Heather was bouncing up and down on Jeff's hard staff, like a girl on a mission. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest, and thrust back against him over and over again, taking his full length. Jeff pulled her down to his chest and grabbed her tender, abused ass cheeks, and lifted her up, thrusting up into her mightily, his hips almost a blur as he fucked her with a fierce need. She was crying out for him, begging him to fuck her, fuck her hard, and when he changed his motion to a series of long hard thrusts, her entire body shook while she came on his cock. Satisfied that he wouldn't leave her hanging, he lifted her hips up again and found an angle and motion that gave him the most incredible feeling. His hands grasped her ass cheeks hard, dragging a moan from her, as he finally achieved his goal and sprayed her insides, holding her tight against him. Gasping, he let go of her, and leaned back, spent.

The girls excused themselves to the bathroom as the men got dressed.

"Think they've learned their lesson?" Harold asked.

"I hope not. The deal still on?"

"Absolutely. Whenever she gets too out of hand, I'll send Heather to you for her 'extended' punishment." Harold said.

"Exactly. Lynn will still get her regular spankings, but I'll send her to you for her weekly attitude adjustment." Jeff agreed. "If you want, we can always give them a dual punishment at my place during the day, when the wife's away."

"Not to interfere, but if I were you, I'd try to work out something with your wife. Come clean on the spankings at least. If you can."

"I'll think about it. I'm not sure our marriage is up to it. But I see what you're saying." He hesitated. "You see, it's only a month or so more until she's gone you know. Then I won't have to hide anything."

"Except holidays and summer break. For the next four to six years." Harold reminded him. "Hell, she's only two hours away. Throw in weekends too."

"There is that."

* * *

"Oh my God. That changes plans, don't you think? No use in surprising Dad with our videos now." Lynn said.

"Some. I still think Mom is in for quite a surprise." Heather told her friend.

"Why? Is this so bad? Why do you want to mess it up?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know. Teach him a lesson I guess. I'm still a little pissed he took everything away."

"Think it over. I wouldn't do it if I were you. We've got a good thing. I mean, I NEVER felt anything like that before. Jeez, you're old man is hot."

Heather laughed. "I know what you mean, I could spend an entire afternoon with your Dad between my legs, tongue and cock. That was pretty intense. We're not going to be the most ignorant girls on campus after all."

"Think about it, please. As for me, I think I'm going to go home and be naughty. See if I can't get the old man to do me, too."

"Good luck with that. They had this planned. I guess they just felt that fucking their own daughters was a little too much." Heather reminded her.

"Not too much for me. I'll get him to give in."

"I bet you will."

* * *

Heather was busy setting the table, vacuuming the floor, and getting everything ready for her Mom's return. She'd even made a big banner that said "Welcome Home Mom" and "We Missed You." On the dining room table they'd set out fresh flowers and had her school acceptance letter and Harold's job offer letter setting on her plate.

Dad was working in the kitchen, pulling together her favorites for dinner, including a standing rib roast and asparagus. The bathroom had been converted into a huge candle lit homage to decadent bathing, with perfumes, bath oils, and over-sized towels and robes.

They were still finishing the last touches, when Heather saw the airport taxi was parked outside. "She's here!" she shouted across the house.

Harold headed to the door, and hurried down the sidewalk his wife was trundling up, laden down with bags. When she saw him, she let go of everything and ran into his arms, hugging him desperately, clinging to him.

Heather was surprised. She always got the first hug! She always came first with Mom.

Not today. Janice just held her husband tightly. "Never again," she murmured.

"I've missed you so badly," Harold told her, stroking her hair, leaning down and kissing her neck.

"Me too," Janice said.

"Hey, what about me? Old first born only child!" Heather reminded her parents from just inches away. She was surprised once more when instead of getting a hug from Mom, her parents opened their arms and pulled her into their hug, both of them showering her with kisses. It was nice.

Harold took the bags and followed his wife and daughter as they headed into the house, hand-in-hand. If the smile on his face was any larger, he'd give the Joker a run for his money.

Janice stopped just in the doorway. "Oh, it's too much. Please, I don't deserve this."

"Of course you do Mom! We missed you." Heather reminded her.

Harold stepped up behind her and wrapped her in his arms. "You deserve this and more, much more."

Janice started crying and pulled away, running to the bedroom and shutting the door loudly behind her.

"What's wrong with Mom?" Heather asked.

"She had a very hard time in New York," Harold explained, "and she's feeling down on herself. I think she's also just overwhelmed by the change in her wonderful daughter. What kind of reception would she have gotten 6 months ago? Maybe you'd peel yourself away from the TV long enough to say hi?"

"Very funny, Dad."

Harold knew it wasn't funny at all. "Go start her bath, while we finish getting dinner ready, would you, pumpkin?"

Heather knocked on the bedroom door, and let herself in. She made a beeline for the bathroom, starting up the tub, and lighting the candles.

"You're supposed to take a bath before dinner, to relax after that long ride," Heather told her mother. She brought out a glass of wine. "This might help a little too."

Janice took the cup and put it to the side. "Come here and give your old Mom a big hug."

Heather flew into her arms, hugging her tight, and feeling tears in her own eyes. "You were gone so long, Mom."

"Never again, baby. I'm sorry I left you two alone like that," Janice said softly.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,402 Followers