Bad Penny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Penny gasped and tried to keep licking her Mistress, Mike pressed his slick, wet, pointed cock tip against her anus.

Penny gasped as the head of Mike's cock pushed inside her. She had been washed and lubed that morning, and he had been working her open with his finger for the last few minutes, but her splay-legged stance and awkward bent-over position was tightening her thighs and buttocks. She was unable to fully relax. Mike groaned "God your ass is tight!" but he pushed in further. She arched her back and bent her knees, and gave a little cry. Mike held still for a moment, then pulled an inch back and pressed two inches forward.

This was repeated, he was four inches in, then five, then six, seven, at last all the way in so his belly touched her buttocks. He rested there as she panted. Her legs flexed, and I saw her breasts shivering. Mike slowly pulled back, six inches, as Penny moaned. Then he pushed into her again, held her still until she relaxed and did it again. Each stroke was faster, each seemed easier for both of them, and the pause at the ends grew shorter.

After a dozen strokes there was no pause at all. Another half dozen later he was fucking her ass like he had been fucking her pussy, making her tits swing and her thighs flex, the sweat on them making a wet slapping noise as he slammed home.

Tara dragged Penny's face back into her pussy and demanded more attention. Penny gave it, licking Tara out as she frigged herself to orgasm.

Mike was in full flow now, his hips pistoning in steady rhythm, a hand on each of Penny's.

For me, watching that long shaft sliding in and out was almost hypnotic. I wondered what it felt like for him. I wondered how she felt. I could see a bead of sweat on her nipple, another on the tip of her nose. She was panting now and flexing her hips, driving back on the cock that was delving deep into her body.

Penny could come from anal sex. I wondered if she would have time before Mike did. Then Tara, who had lain quiet for half a minute, stirred, and swivelled round on the cushion, spinning on top of the coffee table. She had her face below Penny now, and she reached up to pull on Penny's nipples. Penny moved forward, and Tara sucked each hardened tip, and reached up a hand to take possession of Penny's empty pussy.

With a finger on her clit and mouth on her breast, Penny's arousal level rapidly rose.

As Mike hammered away I heard Penny loose control of her breathing, and start keening.

It was a long drawn out moan that rose in pitch and had a vibrato controlled by the slamming of Mike's balls against her pussy. It didn't take long for her to start to collapse, staggering forward to kneel on the coffee table, bringing her pussy near to Tara's mouth.

"Oh yes, girl, bring your cunt here!" said Tara, pulling Penny to her open mouth. It made the angle awkward for Mike, but he pressed on, and in and found a new balance with one foot on the table and one on the floor. He carried on fucking Penny's ass, and I could see his chest and face were red. It was a race to the finish.

Penny came first. With Tara sucking her clit and squeezing her tits, and Mike shafting her ass, it was no surprise. As she leapt and twitched and her pussy and ass clenched Mike groaned and cried out "Fuck, Yes, oh fuck yes!"

He came. Gripping her hips he pushed down hard into her and humped her as his cock pumped spunk into her. Then everyone held still for a moment, and all three sighed and groaned. Mike pulled out and staggered back to collapse on the sofa. Penny slumped on Tara, and gasped for breath, until Tara slapped her bottom and said "I can't breathe, move!"

Penny apologised and shifted back onto her knees, bringing her face near to Tara, who after grabbing a breath grabbed Penny and drew her into an upside down kiss.

It went on for a while.

When they broke apart Tara said "Thank you Penny, that was nice. Did you enjoy that?"

Penny laughed. "Yes, thank you."

Tara laughed and said with mock severity "Not much of a punishment then. But perhaps it will remind you to do what you are ordered to do, without hesitation or question, won't it, Girl? Now help me up, and then you had better get dressed. It is time to go."

I stepped over to help Penny rise. "We have eight minutes. Time enough for you to wash and dress, I'll get the bags. You okay?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a hopeful look. "I'm sorry I let you down."

"Well, you put on a good show," I said "Maybe after all I should video you doing that sometime. But now we have to hurry."

I slapped her bottom as she moved away. She yelped in surprise, and cast me a naughtily amused look as she turned at the bottom of the stairs, before racing up them to the bathroom. I caught the flash of the come running down her inner thigh as she took the first step.

Eight minutes later she was back in the hall, hair brushed and looking prim and proper. "Will I do?" she asked.

I looked her up and down. It was hard to believe (but wonderful to remember) what she had looked like only a few minutes before. "You'll do me," I said, smiling.

She smiled as she stepped over to me and kissed me, and said "Thank you, Sean, that's all that I wanted to know."

Then she stepped back and held out her hand. "Would you put these on me please, Master, so I don't forget."

It was her anklet and bracelet and necklace. I got her to raise her chin so I could do up the necklace, and then raise her arm so I could easily shackle her wrist with the thin gold chain. "Put your foot up on the seat there." I said.

She raised her foot and I knelt down to put the chain on her ankle. As I did so she pulled her skirt higher so I could see up the length of her thigh, past her stocking tops to her naked pussy. I smiled. She smiled back.

Once I had the chain linked I ran my finger up the back of her calf, behind her knee and along the underside of her thigh, over the stockings and onto bare flesh, then up a little to touch the little tuft of hair, and down to slide along her lips. She sighed as I dipped the tip inside her.

I stroked her a little, just enough to get her wet and coat her clit with her own lubrication. "Pretty pussy." I said. "Pity we don't have time to play. Come on, got to get you home."

I stood up and Penny placed her hands on my shoulders as I rose, and kissed me when our faces were on the level. "Thank you Sean, for caring for me. Should we say goodbye to Tara and Mike?"

"Well, we can try. But from the sound of things..." I said and went to open the living room door.

Tara was naked, on her back, legs wide and high. Mike was ploughing her with long strokes, and grunting in counterpoint with her gasps and cries. Penny called out "Bye!" and waved. I don't think anyone heard.

As soon as we got in the car Penny put on her seatbelt and then carefully pulled up her skirts. Folding the material out of the way so that it wouldn't get crumpled she parted her knees and slid her bottom forward.

"Why Penny Harty you are getting daring." I said.

"I thought you wanted to play with my pussy some more. I can change gear for you if your hand is busy."

I slid my left hand along her thigh and touched her clit. For the next five miles I stroked and rubbed and explored her, making her wriggle and sigh. I told her to play with her breasts, getting her to undo some buttons and pull the cups of her bra down to let her nipples stand out against her blouse. I lifted my hand to her face, putting my fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself on them.

It was a lot of fun. Distracting, but there wasn't much traffic on a Sunday night. But I couldn't devote enough attention to make her come.

We got to her driveway and she pulled her skirt down, but I leaned across to give her a goodnight kiss and took the opportunity to run my right hand up her thighs and finger her for a little longer.

"Tomorrow, at lunchtime, meet me in the department."

"Yes, Master," was her thrilling reply. "May I play with myself in bed tonight? You have got me very turned on."

"Yes. But not until midnight. I'll be a home in bed then. I shall be thinking of you."

She blushed, and kissed me fast, and said "I love you, Sean. See you tomorrow."

I racked my brain half the night and morning, trying to think of a place we could be sure not to get caught at lunchtime.

The idea of finding a flat was strongly attractive. I even thought of going to a rental agency and borrowing the keys for some place, for a viewing, with potential seduction, that lunctime. If what we did could be called seduction these days.

Then it occurred to me. Obvious. Why hadn't I thought of it before? I made a call, and it was sorted.

I met Penny at 1.00 as she came out of class. We kissed, as always, not too blatant but more than just a peck, and walked hand in hand to the car. We chatted about our mornings, the classes we had taken, her parents last night when she got home, (her mother wanted the full blow by blow on the wedding party, and her dad was impressed by the description of the lunch on Sunday) and about a bit of gossip she had picked up.

By now we were in the car, heading up the Malone Road, and passing her old school. Which triggered the gossip.

"Oh, I have to tell you I heard that Andrea Murray shagged Tim Parker at a party on Saturday."

I laughed. "About time. They have been dancing round each other for years." I said.

"Yeah, Parky's fiancée is going to be so pissed off when she hears about it!" Penny sounded gleeful.

"You don't like her do you?" I asked.

"Stuck up, and clingy. She latched on to him in school and never let him see daylight since. She forced him into getting engaged, and she'll run his life forever. If he doesn't escape."

"Well it sounds like he jumped the fence at last."

"I wonder though," said Penny. "She might dump him, but I don't think he'll get away that easily. She might just use it as a whip instead. She's the type who'll forgive him just to keep him guilty and under the thumb."

"Yes," I said. "I think you may be right. I am so glad you aren't like that."

"How could I be?" Penny asked with genuine surprise and a hint of outrage. "You are my Master, in my heart as well as at play. I don't want to control you, or stop you doing anything, ever. I want you to grow an explore and be great, and I'm just happy to be allowed to come with you on the journey."

I glanced at her, as I turned the car into the road leading to Mike's house. "You mean that, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" said Penny. "You know what annoys me most about Andrea? The way she introduces Parky. 'This is my fiancé, Timothy.' Then he has to say 'call me Parky, everyone does.' I mean his mum calls him Parky! But she flashes that ring and refers to her fiancé all the time, and looks down on all the girls that aren't engaged. I would laugh if she wasn't so pitiable."

"Well, maybe she just loves him, is proud of him."

"No. She likes to show him off, alright, she is proud of having him, but she doesn't love him. She loves having a fiancé. And she'll love having a husband. But she doesn't know what it means to love him."

We had pulled up at Mike's house as she was speaking, but she didn't comment or make a move to get out of the car.

"You said that so fiercely, and so, I don't know, so finally, so sure of yourself. So sad for her," I said, with curiosity.

"She will never know what it is to really love someone, to trust them and be devoted to them, and to want the world for them without looking for return. She will never be able to call him Master."

I looked at her in awe for a long second. It was one of the most humbling and profound things I had ever heard. "But if that is what it is to love someone, how can a Master love a slave?" I asked. It was a question I had struggled with for weeks.

Penny had an answer ready. She looked at me in almost surprise as she spoke, as if what she said was so obvious that she couldn't believe I had to ask. "Not all Masters do. But you know what it means to have the trust and love of a girl who wants to give you everything. And you would never abuse that trust. You would always look after her and keep her from harm. And you would always return that devotion with your protection. You know what it means to husband a woman. And you know that I will always be proud of you, but you will always do things to make me proud. Not because I demand it, but because you love me. You work to deserve my love. And I love you even more because of that."

"Good god, Penny, you astonish me sometimes," I said and kissed her.

The kiss was returned, and in moments it got hot in the car. When I gasped a breath she looked at me and said "I take it we are here because we are going into the house. Are Tara and Mike in?"

"Tara is at work. Rescuing animals."

"If you want me to play with Mike for you to watch, or share me with him, I don't mind. But I'd like to be able to concentrate on you if I could, Master."

"Let's go in," I said, keeping her in suspense.

Mike opened the door with a typical look of knowing glee. "Hi Sean. Hi Penny, you are looking well today. I've gotta go out for a bit, so if I'm not back when you have to leave just pull the door okay?"

"Oh, yeah, thanks Mike," I said, and he was off, smiling broadly as he went down the path. "How subtle of him," I commented.

"I'll bet he's under orders from Tara. She can be quite jealous you know," said Penny.

"What?" I said. The idea of Tara being jealous seemed ridiculous after all we had done and seen.

"Oh yes. Haven't you noticed? He gets to play with other girls, and boys, but only if she is about, or off playing with someone herself. If he slept around without her she would kill him. Even with us. He can have a good time, but only with her, or her approval. It is why she does the Mistress act."

"Act?" I said.

"Oh yes. He loves her, and plays along, but he isn't her slave. She's bossy, but if you bossed her she would roll over and hold out her hands for the cuffs. She just doesn't like feeling like she isn't in control. But really, he's in charge. Just happy to play along, because he has fun. But you know if he didn't he wouldn't play."

"So he is not really her slave. But you say you are really mine. Slave I mean. You know I have found that word hard to say. But I sort of got used to it, because I thought it was a game. And now you seem to be saying it isn't."

"Sean, I have loved you for years. I trust you implicitly. I want you to be free to be you, whatever that takes. So I place no limits on what I will do for you, if you tell me to. Because I know that you would never hurt me for no reason. And because I feel happy when I know I am doing what you want. I love being your servant. Your slave. I got petulant about Tara last night because she isn't my mistress, really. But when I saw you wanted me to play, I was glad to do it, and I enjoyed seeing you take such pleasure in watching me. And yes, I enjoyed what we did, it was physically very stimulating. But the best bit was when you smiled at me. And when you looked at me with such desire. And when you touched me afterwards."

"But you did enjoy it? Mike and Tara?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course. Once I got into it I got turned on and I wasn't faking it. I like sex, Sean, of course I do. I enjoyed Friday night too, even if I did get a bit freaked. But a big part of it was seeing you have so much fun, and seeing you watching me. And knowing that you were there, even if we were both busy with other people. When Alan passed out I was pretty scared, but you were there in two seconds flat, looking after me. And that made it all better. That's why I can relax and let myself enjoy it. Because you are there. Because you let me be free to do it."

"Did you play with yourself last night?" I asked, catching her out with the sudden change in direction.

"Yes. You said I could. But I waited until midnight, as you said."

I lead her up the stairs as I asked her "What did you do, exactly, and what were you thinking about?"

"Well, Mum was full of talk, so I had to stay up until ten to twelve, but I didn't want to be late, so I made big yawns and said I had to be in early today and wanted to hit the hay before midnight. So I rushed up stairs and had just time to brush my teeth and get undressed, and I pulled on my night clothes and leapt into bed and turned the light off just as my clock hit twelve."

"What were you wearing?" I asked as I walked backwards across the upstairs landing towards the spare room, holding her hands and drawing her on.

Penny blushed, and said "My pyjamas. The pink and white cotton ones. You've never seen them. Mum buys them for me. It's what I always wear at home."

"Really? I bet you look very cute in them." I said, as we entered the room and I backed toward the bed.

"Well, I don't know about that. They are sort of thick and a bit fleecy. They are like my dad's except his are blue. Anyway, I got into bed and under the covers and I thought 'it is midnight. What will Sean be doing?' and I remembered what you look like, naked, hard, when you stroke yourself. And it made me tingle."

"So what did you do then?" I said, sitting on the bed and pulling her gently to stand between my knees. I began to undo her blouse buttons as she talked.

"Well, I put my hand down inside my pyjama trousers, and put my finger just on the top of my slit. Over my clitoris. Where the tingle was. And I thought of what you do to me. Of you rubbing me there. And you licking me there. So I rubbed it in little circles."

"And did that help with the tingle?" I asked as I slipped her blouse off her shoulders and moved to the fastening on the side of her skirt.

"Oh yes. Well, it didn't stop it. Not that I wanted to. I wanted to play with myself and make myself come because you told me to. But the waistband of the pj's was too tight and restricting, so I pushed them down to my knees. And I could reach myself better then, but with my thighs together I could only touch the top part of my pussy. I kept thinking of how you slide your fingers all the way up and down my lips, and open me up. So I wriggled the trousers down to my ankles and that let me open my legs."

"And stroke yourself. Were you wet?" I asked, as I dropped her skirt around her ankles and moved to unfasten her stockings from her suspenders.

"Very. You know the way you sometimes dip a finger inside me and then run it up one side of my lips and over my clit, and down the other side an dip it and go back the other way? I started to do that. Imagining it was you. Except then I thought if what you might really be doing. And that turned me on even more."

I had her stockings unclipped now, and with a touch on her pelvis I was able to get her to turn around so I could undo first her suspender belt and then her bra, as I asked "What did you think I was doing?"

"I thought you would be naked, in bed, stroking yourself. Big long strokes. With your eyes closed. And I hoped you would be thinking about me, imagining what I looked like. And I wanted to be like how I thought you would imagine me. I wanted you to see me, and to show you myself. So I threw off the covers and kicked off my trousers from round my ankles, and raised my knees and opened my legs wide so you could see."

"See what?" I breathed as she turned to face me and dropped her bra with the blouse on the floor.

"See my pussy. All wet and open, with my finger in it. And see me sliding my finger in and out, and using my other hand with one finger on my clit. See my hips lifting as I pumped my fingers in me, thinking about your cock, in time with your hand on your cock, so it felt like you were inside me."

"And did you come then?" I said, as I slid her panties down.

"That's when I thought that you would like to see my tits. So I undid my top and pulled it open and played with my nipples to make them hard for you to look at. And I pretended that it was you touching them, and it was you sucking them, not just my hand. And I rubbed myself again, and squeezed my nipples, and thought about you entering me, lying on top of me and pushing in until I could feel you all inside me."