Bad Penny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That move made Tara's bottom stick out, and Mike was able to lean forward and pull her buttocks open, pressing his tongue into the wet slit that his uncle had been licking a second before.

Tara wriggled. Penny crooned as Mike's cock probed her deeply.

I quickly went upstairs to grab a few things from the bedroom.

When I returned Tara was sitting on Peter's cock, moving up and down on the last few inches of it as she held up her nipples to his mouth. Below her Penny was licking Peter's balls and shaft, and sometimes running her tongue up and over Tara's bottom as well.

Mike was slowly and rhythmically fucking her with long deep strokes.

I knelt beside Mike and opened the lid of the gel I had fetched from the bedroom. He eased back and paused while I squeezed a generous drop of it onto the puckered ring of Penny's bottom.

Mike took another couple of strokes while I resealed the bottle and got the butt plug positioned in my hand. Then he eased back again so only his tip was still inside Penny and I pressed the tip of the black rubber plug into the gel and with a gentle twist into her opening. Penny's back arched in a sinuous way, and she moaned. I pushed and twisted again to gain another inch. Another catlike back stretch and relax allowed me to pop it in the whole way, her sphincter giving in to the pressure and closing around the narrow stem below the T bar. I moved my hand away to admire the view, and Mike nodded in satisfaction. Then he plunged deep into her pussy and began to pound her. On the sofa Tara was now rising and falling a little faster and a lot deeper than before. She was used to the length of Mike's cock and was now getting used to the added thickness of Peter, and enjoying it. I listened as she kept up her rambling talk. "You ever think of me doing this Peter? You ever think of me riding your cock? I've thought about it. I've wanted to ride you for years. If course I didn't know what a great cock you have. I never imagined it would be this big and long and hard and fill me up like this. It is a magnificent cock. If I had known you had this in your trousers I would have had it in my pussy years ago. You like it in my pussy?"

Peter grunted "Yes," in the break in her monologue as she paused to gasp and press down hard.

She had her eyes closed, but they snapped open when he spoke and I saw how intensely she looked at him as she spoke again. "I always knew you fancied me. I felt the buzz. It turned me on. I would take Mike home and fuck his brains out afterwards. Did you ever go home and think of me?"

"Yes." Peter said.

"You wanked and thought of me?"

"Yes," said Peter, and he pushed her down hard in his cock, the lifted her and pushed her down again, turning her into a sex doll, wanking himself with her body as he spoke "I lay in my bed and wanked myself to sleep thinking about your bouncing tits and your tight little arse. And thinking about your mouth, your red lip-sticked lips wrapped around me, taking my come, rubbing my prick between your tits, and shooting my load in your mouth."

Tara was leaning forward now, her bottom bouncing up and down and her breasts swinging. She began to breath harder, and her face was flushed. She was still looking hard at Peter as he spoke and her own voice was hoarse as she asked "And my pussy. Did you think about my pussy?"

"Oh yes, Tara, I dreamed about your little cunny with its red thatch. I imagined you naked on your back taking my cock in your pink lips and me sucking your toes and watching your tits bounce as I shagged you. I thought about taking you from behind on my bed with the mirror of the dressing table set so I could see your face and tits as I came in you. Or having you ride me just like this, ride me and let me suck your tits."

He matched his actions to his words and flexed his hips to shaft her faster and deeper. Tara was panting and begging him to keep going, to do it harder, to take her, to make her come. Peter obeyed, and as her head went back and she began to wail he looked up and said "That's it Tara, come on my prick! I can feel your cunny tight on my prick! That's a girl, come for my prick!"

She lurched forward, bottom held up a little, Peter's cock still lodged several inches inside her, holding still and making little whimpering noises, gasping "Oh god, oh god!"

For the last few moments Mike had been holding still inside Penny and both of them had been simply watching Tara. As her friend clung to Peter and sighed, Penny leaned forward and extended her tongue. She placed a hand on each of Tara's bum cheeks and pulled them apart, and slowly licked up the last inch of Peter's shaft to where it entered Tara, then further up to rim Tara's asshole.

Mike had shuffled forward to keep inside Penny, and he made an encouraging whoop. "Go for it Girl!" As he did so he pulled up on the butt plug I had inserted in Penny, and pushed it down again.

Tara rocked ever so slightly as she moaned and Penny kept on rimming her. Peter was once again sucking on her nipples. Mike kept alternating strokes with his cock in Penny's pussy and the plug in her ass. I was sitting back watching it all, taking off my shoes and trousers.

Tara stirred and sat back, making Penny kneel upright, still kissing her between her shoulder blades. Peter smiled at her, and she said "Thank you, Uncle Peter. Would you mind if I rested for a moment? I'm sure Penny will keep you company. I'm suddenly exhausted."

He helped her to rise off him and I noticed she was obviously quite weak, so I lent a hand. Tara was shaking, but insisted on giving orders. "I'll just sit here," she said, turning round to settle into the corner of the sofa, "Penny, you sit there." She pointed at Peter's cock.

Penny crawled forward and up onto Peter's lap, pausing for half a second to suck his cock head and again to kiss his lips and say "Hello again."

Mike was left kneeling at Peter's feet, his cock once more wet and willing and abandoned. Tara smiled on him and said "Don't worry darling, I have a plan."

Penny lifted herself up to let Peter place his cock against her pussy. His hand was underneath her, a finger running through her hair and lips to open her up, when his fingertip encountered something unexpected. It was the hard end of the T piece on the butt plug.

"What's this?" he asked.

Penny laughed "It is my plug. My Master put it there."

"A plug?" Peter sounded amazed and unsure.

I said "Take it out to show him."

Penny turned round and bent over to let Peter see. She reached behind her and pulled the plug up slowly, stretching her sphincter up and out as the widest part emerged, and then bringing the rest of the plug all the way out. Peter's eyes were wide and he made a little amazed coughing sound. He made it again when she pushed the plug back in with a smooth slow stroke.

"Do it again." I said. She did.

"Let Peter play with it." said Tara.

Penny backed up an bent further, presenting her bottom to Peter, and she held her buttocks apart with both hands. He very tentatively reached out and took the plug. It resisted his first gentle pull, and then surprised him when it popped past her muscle ring when he tried again. But once he got the right amount of force he had it popping in and out easily, and Penny began to softly moan.

He stopped. "Oh, sorry!" said Peter

I laughed. "Don't be sorry, she isn't hurt. She was enjoying that, weren't you Penny?"

"Yes, Master."

Peter looked dubious. I said "She can orgasm from anal sex. She needs a little extra stimulation, playing with her clit and nipples, but she will come if you take her in the ass."

Peter gulped "Take her in..."

Tara joined in "The ass, uncle Peter. Ass fuck her. Put your cock, or prick as yous seem to prefer, in her bottom, arse, bum, whatever you want to call it, and screw her, shag her and ride her. She'll love it."

"Truly?" he said, and again started using the plug as a dildo.

"Oh yes, that is lovely" Penny groaned.

Tara reached towards me and asked for the lube, which I handed over. Mike had slid forward to be able to kiss Penny and play with her breasts. Tara told Peter to play with her pussy.

"Finger her cunny, Peter. That's it. Can you feel the plug in her ass? Imagine how tight her pussy is with that plug in her. Or with a cock in her ass while you fuck her pussy."

Peter looked shocked again. "Really?"

Tara laughed. "Ooh yeah. Penny loves that don't you darling? One in the pussy and one in the bum? Sean and Mike have done that a few times haven't they?"

Penny was breathing harder now, but she answered "Yes Mistress, I do like it when I have two cocks in me at once."

Tara leaned forward with the tube of gel and said "Pull the plug out Peter. See how it is nice and clean. Penny had her bottom washed out earlier so she would be sweet to fuck." She squeezed a generous dollop of gel onto Penny's ass. "Now put a finger in her. Go on. See how easy it is? The plug has opened her and she is relaxed, and enjoying it. Look how she rocks back on you, fucking herself."

Peter was in a state of disbelief. I could empathise with the shock he was in at this surreal turn of events. He had left normality and was now in the thrall of Tara's fantasy world. I still didn't fully understand how she did it, but somehow it was just obvious that the right thing to do was whatever she said. So when she told him to try putting in a second finger in each hole he did it.

Mike stood up, and presented his cock to Penny's mouth. She opened wide and sucked him in, putting one hand on his knee to support herself and the other to pull back his foreskin and wank his shaft. He looked over her body and grinned at his Uncle. Peter smiled back in an unsure fashion. He was about to say something when he was shocked again by Tara.

While he had been looking elsewhere Tara had taken large glob of gel in her hand and reached past Penny's leg to gently grab the end of Peter's cock. He looked at her, startled, after first looking down to see what was touching him. I could see from my perch on the arm of the sofa behind Tara, as she moved her hand in a circular motion. She was polishing his knob.

Tara grinned and said "Just getting you nice and slippy for her, Uncle. Now take your fingers out of Penny's pussy and her ass, and lie back. Good. Now slide down the seat a bit so your bottom is on the edge, yes, but put both knees between hers. That's it."

She looked up at Mike and said "Sorry darling, but I need Penny to move again."

"No problem," said Mike and he pulled back, helping Penny to straighten up. He and Tara guided her back, and down, bringing her bottom to touch the tip of Peter's cock, which Tara was holding.

Tara rubbed the end of Peter's engorged rod back and forth a little, and Penny pressed down. The end popped in. Peter gave a little cry of surprise, and Penny held still for a second. Everyone held their breath, and then she pushed down again.

I watched as the long, thick shaft of Peter's cock disappeared into my girlfriend's ass hole. She paused a few times, drawing up a little to let the lubricant smooth the way, then pushing down again. She leaned back as she went down, and raised her legs, putting her feet on Peter's knees and opening herself wide. With a final sigh she wiggled her bottom and settled down to rest on his lap, his whole length inside her.

Peter had held his breath and stared at what he could see if his cock throughout this. When she let her weight rest on his thighs and he felt his shaft was all inside her tight backside he breathed out and whispered "Oh, my good good God!"

Tara leaned toward him and said "Nice, eh?"

Peter nodded and said "I would never have believed it. Never."

"Is this your first time? You have never had your cock up a girl's ass before? Whooee! You hear that Penny, you got his anal cherry, sort of!"

Penny moved slightly, and said quietly "Do you like it, Peter? Would you like me to move up and down a bit?"

Tara answered for him. "Go for it Girl. Teach him how to ass fuck you."

Penny lifted up about four or five inches, and slid back down again. Peter moaned. She dust again, and again, a little faster each time as she got used to the thick shaft and the lubricant was spread evenly. Then, after a few more strokes age moved her feet onto the sofa cushions beside Peter's legs and rocked forward a little. She was squatting over him, her ass pressed down on his cock root, but now she could easily raise herself, and she began to take long bouncing strokes, almost the length of his shaft up to the point where the head of his cock was just emerging from her ass as she reversed down again.

Peter was overwhelmed. He reached out to touch her hips, not to guide her or change her movement, just to feel her muscles flex. He was just staring at the point where his cock was entering her, watching her skin stretch out as she pulled up and go in as she pushed down. His breathing was fixed in time to her rise and fall. His hips started to move in opposition, pulling down as she rose, slamming upward to meet her as she fell.

I thought he would come pretty fast, but it was Penny who started to show signs of rising arousal first. She began to pant. She began to run out of breath, and her thighs quivered. Suddenly she lay back, and her bouncing became less lengthy but faster. Peter reached around her to grab her tits and began stabbing upwards with his hips, fucking her hard from below.

Penny was definitely heading towards orgasm, and I was watching with delight as she writhed with her legs open and her head thrown back, when Mike stepped in. He straddled his Uncle's legs and held his long, thin, hard and pointed cock down to angle into Penny's slit.

She gasped as he pushed into her, and filled her empty pussy. Mike grinned at his uncle over her shoulder and said "Tight fit eh?"

Peter just grunted and pushed up, and Mike pulled back a little. It took them only a couple of strokes to fall into a rhythm that suited them both, and made Penny gasp.

Over and over as they stroked in and out of her body Penny cried out gently. She was being double fucked, and writhing between the two bodies that impaled her, aware of nothing but the cocks that were giving her such pleasure.

She would come soon, I knew, and I looked forward to seeing it, hearing her, watching the sweat start from her body, see her flex and bounce and gasp as they carried on fucking her and driving her to another climax and another.

But Tara had another part of her plan to arrange. She twisted her head back to look up at me and said "You know she wants one in her mouth? Her first time with three at a time? Let me see Penny getting filled all three ways. Please, Sean, fuck her mouth for me?"

It was awkward to stand with one foot on the floor over the back of the sofa and one foot on the seat, but as soon as I moved close enough Penny grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth. I shuffled as close as I could get and eventually was able to hold her head and swing my hips to properly face fuck her. Of course Penny was now on the verge of coming, and had to gasp for air quite often, but she kept wanking me and sucking me right up to the point when she finally made her trademark little cries and then clenched her entire body around her climax.

Mike grunted and Peter called out "God!" again as Penny's ass and pussy squeezed their cocks, although I think the pressure on mine in her hand was greater than they felt. Then Mike began to shaft her furiously. Peter just tried to hold still and stay inside her as his nephew ploughed Penny deeply, driving her to another body shattering convulsion.

"Oh god!" Penny cried "Oh fuck me, fuck me, all of you! Fuck me!"

She pulled my cock to her mouth and sucked me hard, and I grabbed her hair to pull her to me. Mike was grunting with effort, Peter was moaning and jerking, Tara came round the other side of Penny to get a better view and then snaked a hand down to place a finger on Penny's clit and bent her head to bite her nipple.

We all came, except Tara. Mike first, Penny second, then me, then Penny again, and finally Peter and Penny again as Tara frigged her and pushed three fingers into the pussy that Mike had pulled out of, using his come to lubricate her probing thrusts.

As Peter lay back and tried to get his breath Tara kissed Penny and pulled her up and away, the two of them with mouths and tongues locked, hands finding curves and crevices, sliding into a tangle on the floor. Their embraces became more intense for a while as we three men watched, and gradually became aware of each other's nakedness. Mike and I were pretty used to being nude around each other, but Peter was embarrassed, and his awkwardness affected my mood. He pulled up his trousers and shrugged as the two girl's lay naked and entwined in front of him, slowing in their movements to a languid embrace and long, gentle kisses.

Mike simply sprawled on the sofa and watched them. I had sat down to catch my breath on the sofa beside Peter, and now felt a little self conscious just in my tee shirt. I decided to make a retreat. "Anyone else thirsty?" I asked and lifted my trousers on the way to the kitchen.

When I got back with a tray of glasses of water the two girls were sitting up, still with legs entwined, leaning against each other, chatting to the men. Water was drunk, then the girls went to the bathroom, and Mike said "Anyone for snooker?"

The rest of the afternoon was spent in the manly pursuit of drinking coffee and poking balls round a table with a stick. Of course both Mike and Peter were far more skilled than me so playing one on one was a whitewash. But we played a three handed game of billiards after a few games of snooker, and not a word was said about what had just happened.

Although Mike did manage to get in a joke about Peter not being sure whether to go for the pink or the brown.

The girl's reappeared looking fresh and happy, fully dressed in quite demure style. Except for Penny's cuffs and collar. She came over to me and knelt at my feet, holding her hands up towards me and bowing her head. I blushed when I saw the look Peter gave us.

"Please Master, Mistress Tara wants to take me out for the evening and requests that you remove my bonds."

I looked at Tara and said "Why? Can't you take my slave out with them on? I had thought I might order her to wear them all week."

Tara smiled. She could see I was just teasing, although the look that Penny gave me when she glanced up in surprise was mixed with pleasure and fear. Tara said "Ah, but Master Sean they would draw attention to her, and while she is beautiful in her bonds I don't want her head turned with too many admirers."

I pretended to sigh and said "Yes, I suppose so, Mistress Tara. My slave is far too pretty to go unnoticed, but we don't want to encourage the hoi polloi." I reached out and seemingly reluctantly undid Penny's wrist cuffs, then drew her up and undid her collar. I sat on a chair at the side and made her put her foot up on the seat between my legs so I could undo her ankle cuffs. Having done the first one and handed it to her I told her to swap feet, and started to undo the second buckle. It was loosened, ready to pull it off when I reached up to her and took her chin in my hand, pulling her down as if to kiss her. Penny eagerly leaned toward me.

I brought my lips close to hers as whispered "Just because I am taking this off you does not make you free. You are still mine Penny Harty."

She whispered back "Yes, Master. Always," and I kissed her. I also slid my hand up from her ankle over her knee and round the underside of her thigh, relishing the smooth roughness of her stocking. I enjoyed the transition to the even smoother flesh above, and the way she gently angled her leg out to give me easy access to the inner thigh, the fur covered mons and the firm fluffy lips below. Her kiss deepened as my finger ran along the length of her slit, opening her and finding the touch of dampness inside. I pressed my fingertip into her, and pulled back slowly, bringing the slipperiness over her clit, making her sigh as I pulled my hand back the way it had come. I broke the kiss and handed her the anklet, and she said softly "Thank you, Master."