Bad Penny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry had got about a dozen of my old classmates there, and some had brought friends, so it was a real party. Harry introduced a woman to me who was a couple of years older than us. Her name was Tilly.

I chatted to her, thought she was nice enough, found out she was recently graduated and coming to Queen's for a year for some research. I thought she was a bit stuck up, but gave her the benefit of the doubt - after all she couldn't help being English. She talked to Penny as well, and they got on okay, but neither of us thought much of her.

We got home late, and a little tipsy. In a pompous little ceremony I told Penny that she had been a Good Girl, and took the bracelet from her, replacing it with her collar and cuffs. I thought she was going to cry with joy as I made her kiss each piece and say "Thank you, Master" as I put each leather strap on her. When she was clad in all five pieces, and nothing else, I allowed her to show them off to me, to twirl and turn and bend over in them, to spread her bottom for me, and to lie back and spread her legs, to masturbate while I watched. Of course I got hard, and happily took her from behind as she knelt on the bed, watching herself in the mirror on the wardrobe as I shafted her deeply.

We slept well, and in the morning I rolled over and stroked Penny's naked body, kissed her awake as I rolled her on her back, lifted her legs apart and sank my shaft inside her.

She was sleepy and smiley and her kisses were soft. She grew more awake as I shafted her, each stroke bringing her closer to full function, and her hips began to move with mine. I was just reaching up her back to get a grip on her shoulders, which would allow me a firmer thrust, when she gave a throaty sound, and grabbed at my bottom, pulling me into her.

The next few minutes were wild and exhausting. Penny had let go of her inhibitions, and of any notion of concern for my pleasure. She was free, animal instinct and physical joy combined to overwhelm any rational consideration. It was a chaos of soft, warm flesh, pure and intense in passion.

She came, but her body did not freeze, she shook and grasped and cried "Yes, yes, yes!" over and over again, pulling on my hips with each word, opening herself wide for me to fill and pound and pump my come inside.

When I came she kissed me, greedily, sucking my lips and tongue and what little breath I could hold. And then she held me, and rocked me and laughed with joy.

I was abandoned a few minutes later, exhausted, as she needed the loo. She returned with breakfast and woke me again, and seemed her old self.

I was happy. Penny was happy. She didn't call me 'Master' every sentence, we just had a normal conversation, although where in normal conversation she would have used my name she used the honorific. I began to think that maybe this would work.

But I had to be careful. I noticed a hesitation in her over the next few days that went away as soon as I took command. She was happy to make choices that surprised me, to please me, but not for her own sake. She wasn't pretending to be normal, it was just that she felt secure in my control. Any wavering of the idea that I was to be obeyed, served and pleased threw her into a mild panic. As did any show of my displeasure.

Yet it was clear that her sex drive had returned, and she was at last convinced of the truth that I liked that, so she was happy to flirt and tease, flash and strip, ride and suck and lick and spread. But she needed reassurance, and while she didn't always ask for permission to come I think that was only because I would usually encourage her, or instruct her to do it as part of my pillow talk. And she resented it when I made her leave off her collar. I allowed her to wear a bangle on each wrist and a necklace that I put on her when she left the house, but not her gold chains which had become the secret badge of her slavery before. It was paradoxical, but I wanted her to be less slavish before I gave her those symbols back.

Harry called a few days later. I had picked up that Tilly was not his girlfriend, but over a coffee down the Lisburn Road he explained that it was a bit more complicated. She was becoming his ex. They had gone out for about a year, but she was due to graduate, he was only in second year, they liked each other, but knew it was short term. So they had sort of split up before the exams. She was busy with Finals, he was playing rugby... But they still slept together sometimes.

She was now staying as a guest (just a friend, who Harry was helping out since she was over here looking at Queens University for a post grad course) in his parents house. So there was no way they could...

"So you want to stay over in our spare room?" I asked.

Harry blushed. "Worse than that, Sean. Parents would question that - we would have to be home, no matter how late, in our own separate bedrooms. So it is more a matter of borrowing the room for a couple of hours. If that's okay?"

"Never let it be said that I stood in the way of a mate getting laid."

They came over that evening. We had a light dinner and then went through a pre rehearsed excuse to leave them alone as Penny and I went out to meet the Drama Society crowd.

They had gone when we got back a few hours later. The washing machine was on, with the bedclothes in it.

Penny snuggled up to me in bed after she had masturbated, following my instructions. I was too tired to do much, but I had enjoyed watching her. "I missed Tim and Ronnie tonight. Liz was in good form though. She and Paul are getting a flat together. By the way, what did you think of Tilly?" she asked.

"Same as the first time I met her. Quite nice. Clever. Pretty enough. Seemed friendly, in that English reserved way. Why?"

"She kept giving me looks. And she asked about us. How long we had been together, had I had any other boyfriends, how long we had lived together, that sort of thing. Sort of personal. But off-hand. It seemed odd."

"English." I grunted.

"Did you think she was pretty, really?"

"Of course. Tall, busty, broad hips, but long legs and long hair, an English rose complexion, nice smile. Just what I would expect of Harry."

She murmured "Yes. She is pretty, isn't she," and fell asleep.

We made love in the morning again, and I let Penny wear her cuffs and collar. She didn't put anything else on all day, proud of her outfit, and I found it quite arousing to look up from the book I was reading to see her curled on the other end of the sofa in that almost naked state, lost in the pages of her own novel.

I found it even more arousing as the day wore on, being served a cup of tea, seeing her nipples over the tray she held, flash of bush below. At dinner she was lit by the candle and her soft tanned skin glowed as we ate and talked. I found myself touching her bare back as I talked to her and dried the pots she was washing in the kitchen sink.

Passion flared. She was suddenly in my arms, naked but for her bonds, warm and spicy smelling, kissing me and undoing my clothes. I took her on the kitchen table, on her back and then spinning her round to bend over it, reaching to grasp both breasts and swing my hips to fill her from behind. I came as she rode me, lying on my back on the tiled floor, her hands gripping the table on one side and the work surface on the other, her breasts bouncing above me and her eyes closed. She kept going, pursuing her own orgasm, and I urged her on.

As he lay on me and panted she whispered "Thank you, Master."

My heart swelled. I whispered back "I love you Penny. Tomorrow you may wear your chains."

Weeks went by. We lived a slightly more normal life. Some days Penny would be naked apart from her jewellery, or a dog collar, or the full cuffs and collar, but most days I had her dress, and gave her wider and wider options to choose from. She almost always chose stockings, unless I banned them, and her split crotch and open nipple PVC bikini set was also a favourite, but gradually I noticed that while her willingness did not abate her deference and fearfulness did. It was good to see.

Tara's due date passed and we all waited with worry. I got the call that they were on the way to the hospital at about nine o'clock at night, three days later. I grabbed my coat and a bag of supplies that had been ready for days, kissed Penny and ran.

Mike was in the waiting room, gabbling. After half an hour a nurse opened the door and said his name, and he was out like a very pale streak. He came back about an hour later. Tara was resting. It would be a while before things got underway. We played cards and drank coke, and tried not to worry.

Long story short - thirteen hours later it was over. A huge healthy boy, Tara had stitches and looked like a train wreck, Mike was still pale and simply thunderstruck. The kid had the palest blue eyes and the finest blond hair I had ever seen.

Definitely Mike's genes.

I returned to the flat, exhausted, and gave the news to Penny.

I had to sleep, so she rang Tilly and the two of them went to the hospital to see what was to be named "David".

Tilly and Penny had become firm friends. I was delighted. She had not had a really close female friend since leaving school. The drama crowd were nice guys, and the emotions were intense during productions, but that was somehow transitory and disruptive. All her closest friends from school had gone off to University in England, (as had mine) so we had been left with each other and a group of good acquaintances. Even Mike, who had been a good mate at school had not been as close to me as Harry. Or Owen, or Lenny.

Perhaps that was another reason why Penny's relationship with me had become so intense and dependent.

It was good too that Tilly was not one of the swinging crowd. We had been careful over the summer not to avoid anyone, but also not to arrange any sex games, swapping or other activities. I felt that Penny was just too fragile.

So for the last few weeks I had been glad that Tilly had taken to Penny, and that they now went shopping, got their hair done, met for coffee, and since Harry had returned to Cambridge the week before, she socialised with us alone.

It was not much of a surprise then when Penny returned from the hospital and announced that she and Tilly had an idea. Peter, who owned the flat we were living in, was due to come back from Hong Kong in a couple of weeks, so we would have to move out. Tilly had found a house to rent. Why not all move in together?

We debated it. And again I was glad to notice that it was a debate. A proper discussion. Penny had not called me 'Master' except in bed after orgasms, (and the shower, and once in the car and twice on the living room floor) for the last two weeks. It was like the old days. So although I had reservations, (I expected that spontaneous bonking on the living room floor might be curtailed in a shared house) I was also keen to have her take a major decision, take ownership over the direction of her life. So I agreed.

We all moved in together, to a large three floor terrace in Stranmillis, the weekend before University started back. Penny and I had the middle floor, a large bedroom, a second room which we made into a study, and a shower and toilet in separate little rooms off the landing. Tilly had the top floor, just a bedroom and large bathroom, but with dormers and a great view over the park.

Penny made love to me the first night.

It was wonderful.

It was a new beginning.

We had put on pyjamas, got into the bed and cuddled, and she had kissed me, and then taken control of the whole encounter. I let her set the pace, make the moves, and was glad to do whatever she asked. She stripped me, wanked me until I was hard, and slipped off her trousers and rode me. No cock sucking or further foreplay, no playing with her breasts or fingering her, or licking her. She just straddled me and pressed down on my shaft, ground her clit against me, rubbing herself off, seeking her own pleasure, using my body. Penny kissed me fiercely, dug her fingers into my chest, gripped my arms and levered herself against me, her excitement building. After a while she tore her pyjama top off over her head and fell on me writhing, sweating, gasping and biting.

She came without asking permission, and I had no need to urge her to it. This was her orgasm, not mine. She grunted and kept moving, eyes closed, animal.

I came.

I had to, her body demanded it, my climax was beaten out of me, my cock clenched in her constantly moving maelstrom body. She pumped the come out of my shaft, and drove herself on to another orgasm of her own. She fell on me again, gasping and groaning, clutching at me.

I held her gently and nuzzled her hair, and whispered my love. She groaned and pulled herself up, sliding off my cock, and sideways, kissing me once before snuggling down against me, one leg over mine, her head on my shoulder. She murmured "I love you too," and we drifted into sleep.

When I woke in the morning she was still out cold. I slipped on a dressing gown and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I was deep in thought, and full of hope.

Penny had not called me 'Master.' She had not needed permission to come. She had not thanked me. She had initiated and led the whole time. And she was not wearing any collar or chain, I had seen her take them off before her shower. Was it too much to hope that she had turned a corner, left her submissive mania behind?

Tilly was in the kitchen, eating toast and reading a newspaper. She was wearing a long cotton nightshirt with a print of Michael Angelo's 'David' on it. Or rather, the torso and hips, and genitals, from the statue. On a boy (I am sure it was Harry's) it would have been funny. On a girl it was slightly disturbing. Of course the fact that I was only wearing a dressing gown, and she had long bear legs, bear arms, obviously no bra, possibly no knickers (Sean, control that thought, and don't get a hard on. Not now. Oh for goodness sake...)

I turned quickly to the sink to fill the kettle and to cover my embarrassment.

Tilly chatted unselfconsciously as I made breakfast. She was easy in her semi undress, and didn't seem to register mine. I had just about recovered my composure when I discovered we had no tray. I had meant to bring breakfast up to Penny in bed, but had to go and call her. Which also gave me a chance to pull on some clothes. Penny didn't bother. She grabbed her robe and stumbled off to the bathroom, and then to the kitchen.

I was a few seconds behind her and heard Penny say "Sleep well, darling?" to Tilly as she entered the kitchen. And then I heard Tilly say "Yes, thank you, darling. Good fuck?" and the sound of a kiss.

Penny's low giggle was always arousing for me, but I stood mortified at the foot of the stairs. I heard Penny say "Very. As always. What are you up to today?

Their conversation rolled on to trivia, and I shook myself back to reason. Of course she had heard us. Probably half the street had. Why, after all the times we had done it with other people in the same room, should I be embarrassed about being overheard? Even if it was by a single, beautiful young woman who was now sitting with part exposed cleavage at the kitchen table.

I braced myself to enter the kitchen, but I remember thinking, quite clearly, as I stepped into the room and saw the two of them sitting side by side, "Oh dear, this could all get complicated."