Bad Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear and feel his balls slapping her ass, and her pussy making fart noises as his rapid thrusts became faster and harder!!

OOOOOMMMMGOOOOOD! I'm coming she yelled!! FUCK I don't think my body can take it!! SC just fucked her harder and harder..until Autumn went stiff beneath him! The orgasm was so intense she could not utter a sound! She was cumming again and her pussy walls was sucking unto his dick, this was the longest she had ever CUMMM and it was not stopping. Her pussy was squeezing his dick and she could feel him throbbing inside her about to CUM himself. He suddenly threw back his head and the guttural moan seemed to have been torn from him! She started CUMMing again as she felt his dick unload in her pussy!

She finally felt him go semi-soft and slip out of her pussy! But she was still cumming, so much so it was an intense type of pain. Her pussy was squirting juices and it wouldn't stop! OMG she thought as she passed out! (another weird thought how can she pass out it her own dream?)

Again in twilight, that place between being asleep and being awake. She heard SC say ' I hope I brought you back your Christmas cheer'. If I didn't I'll be back tomorrow, it is Christmas day! She felt a kiss on her nose and her him say Merry Christmas my dear.

Autumn woke up several hours later, feeling sore but so relaxed! She opened her eyes and looked around. The fireplace was dead. Her towel was across the room, her wine glass was turned over, her pussy was sore and felt like cum was running out and her nipples were definitely tender.

She got up and ran to the bathroom, scared out of her mind! She had finger marks around her hips and her throat felt a little sore. She ran around her apartment but all the doors and windows were still locked!

WTF she thought dreams didn't leave marks! Dreams didn't hurt. Then she heard them again! The sleigh bells! She ran to her living room, and on the rug in front of the fireplace was the santa hat! She picked it up, all back leather with a touch of red. Beneath it was a little card with a logo that simple said. I hope I brought back your Christmas cheer, if not we can always continue this tomorrow. But for now Autumn, Merry Christmas!

12