Bad Wiring

Story Info
A father's caught in the act...twice
7.4k words
4.51
235.1k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric Dorrmann was in heaven. Or a sort of heaven anyway. After months of flirting with one of the trainers at the gym, a short, toned 20-something with dyed black hair named Nadia, he had bit the bullet and went for it. He walked right up and asked her if she might like to see his house sometime.

She knew he was married but she did not give a damn. He was just over 40, kept himself in great shape, and she thought marriage was a joke anyway. If his wife wasn't hot enough to keep him interested that was hardly Nadia's concern. So she agreed on the spot, clocked out early, and the two raced back to his place.

Twenty minutes later, she was bouncing on top of him, her fake tits just barely swinging in time to the thrusts, keeping Eric mesmerized. He was fucking a twenty-five year old in the bed he shared with his wife and he could not have been more pleased with himself.

Unbeknownst to the adulterous duo, Eric's 21 year old daughter Paige had decided to take an unscheduled sojourn home from college after her last course of the day was cancelled. With no Friday classes, she would not have to be back on campus until Monday and she knew she could not come back next weekend to celebrate her dad's birthday. So she thought this would be a nice surprise/an apology in advance for being too busy the following weekend.

She threw her bag down on the kitchen table and was about to shout upstairs that she was home when she heard it. A thumping noise. Groans. She was worried. What if someone was attacking her father? She knew he was in good shape, but if someone surprised him or there were multiple attackers... Without another thought she pulled the baseball bat from the front closet and ascended the stairs, heart racing, blood beating in her ears. She prepared to charge down the hall and save him when she heard something else.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Gimme that dick. Yeah. You like that, don't you? Mmmm. Fuck me!" came a female's voice from beyond the door.

Paige blushed, embarrassed that she was so silly and what she almost did. But wait...that was not her mom's voice. She was sure of it. This voice had an accent...like Long Island maybe. What was going on here? Before she realized it, she was standing in the doorway of her parents' bedroom watching a spray tanned, fake titted woman bounce up and down on her father while her dad aggressively rubbed this other woman's clit.

"Oh god..." she whispered, horrified.

Her father heard her and sprang from the bed in a panic, nearly tossing the gym slut to the ground. Nadia recovered and saw the pale, stunned Paige in the hallway and smirked.

"Paige!" was all Eric could muster.

Nadia grabbed him and kissed him hard before gathering her stuff and walking out of the room, still naked. "Maybe later in the week then," she called over her shoulder as she brushed past Paige. In addition to Nadia not caring if someone was married, she sure as hell didn't care if she got caught fucking a married man. That was, by definition, somebody else's problem.

Both Paige and Eric remained rooted to their respective spots for a moment, neither sure what to do, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Paige broke first, running away from the bedroom with a sob. Eric pursued her in short order, so wrapped up in the moment that he neglected he was still naked and erect.

When he caught her and spun her around her eyes were already wet with tears, her mascara was trailing down her cheeks. She crumbled into him. Tall and athletic like her father, she had always had a reputation for a kind of feminine toughness that allowed her to be strong but still sexy. She was not used to showing weakness in front of anyone, but she could not help herself now.

Eric stroked her hair and urged her to calm down. When the sobbing stopped, he released her. She pushed him farther away, eyes now glowering.

"How could you?!" she demanded.

He pleaded, "Oh, baby girl...look, I know this must be devastating, but...it's complicated. I am begging you not to tell your mother. You can hate me. I'll understand if you do. But if you tell your mom it will destroy her, it will decimate our marriage, and it will ruin me."

"You had sex with someone else!" she yelled, hitting in the chest with her open hand, "How could you do that? How could you just go out and find some random stranger to cheat on mom with—"

"Baby girl, I am so—"

"—when, for years, I was right down the hall waiting for you?!"

"—sorry—wait...what?!"

"Oh come on, Dad. Don't be so dumb. I know you heard me moaning. I know you heard my vibrator buzzing. I know your heard the springs on my bed squeaking as I rode my dildo. Why do you think I was so loud? I kept hoping you'd come in and take what was yours. Instead, you settle for...that?! I mean, she had a nice body, but I am way hotter!"

"Paige," he began, befuddled, "you know...we cannot...I mean, you're my daughter and I—"

"So now you are moral?" she growled at him, stepping back into his personal space and shoved him slightly.

Eric suddenly became very aware of his own nudity and tried to step away from her and cover himself. Her hand beat him to it, grabbing his still half stiff pole in her hands.

"Oh no...I just realized, Daddy...you never came did you?" she whispered, voice suddenly all apologetic regret, "I burst in and I totally left you high and dry. That's not a very appropriate way for a daughter to behave."

She stroked him slowly, staring into his eyes. Her green eyes were wide and twinkling, still glassy and red with tears. Her look of utter innocence was wildly out of step with what her hand was doing. Or, Eric realized, how fiercely the nipples atop her b-cup breasts were pushing through the fabric of her red ribbed tanktop.

"Wow...you must have had her sooooo wet, Daddy! I can feel her juice all over you."

"Well...umm...Paige, you need to—" he struggled to string together a coherent sentence.

"I know!" she said, a smile breaking across her face for the first time since she got home, "I can make it up to you Daddy."

She dropped to her knees and pulled off her shirt in one fluid motion. Her firm braless tits bounced, her nipples briefly dancing up and down on his exposed thighs. Eric knew the breasts he was staring at belonged to his daughter, his little girl, but he could not look away. They were perfect. The right size, the right shape, high, proud, and topped by equally perfect rose colored nipples.

As her father stood in a breast-induced hazy, Paige took his cock deep into her mouth with a small satisfied moan. She felt him return to full rigidity in an instant, heard him gasp and exhale sharply. She pulled her head back and rolled her tongue around the head of his dick, ensnaring it like a boa constrictor might ensure its prey. Then, she took him even deeper than before, feeling the delightful stretching of the corners of her mouth and the loosening of her jaw. She repeated this several times until she was gagging on him and he was audibly rhythmically groaning in time to her oral acrobatics.

Paige let him slip entirely from her mouth with a pop and caught his cock in her hand. She marveled at its length and thickness and silently congratulated herself on being able to take on so much of it. She jerked the saliva soaked member as she stared up and her father towering above her. His face was a conflict mass of swirling emotions: fear, desire, confusion, guilt, and dread all compete for dominance over his handsome features. She smiled at him and licked her lips.

Then, in a little girl's voice she said, "Oh god, Daddy, I can taste her filth all over you."

She sucked him briefly before coming up for air again and assuring him, "Don't worry though...I've tasted pussy before."

She kissed the head and then let him see her pink tongue lick from his balls all the up the underside of the shaft before deep throating him again. Once more, she paused, and spoke to him, "Mmm...and she is one of the better tasting ones. I hope you got a chance to get a lick in."

She felt his cock jump in her grasp and saw the involuntary roll of his eyes upward and knew he was coming close. She returned to sucking him, using her hands more as well. He groaned and moaned. He shook with pleasure. Finally, he had no choice but to place both hands on the hallway wall to ensure his knees would not buckle. On her knees before him Paige happily sucked away, humming and moaning, her mouth filled with her father's adulterous and now incestuous cock.

Eric made one last attempt to do the right thing, warning his daughter of his every nearing climax. "Oh god, baby girl, you have to stop. This isn't right."

She only shook her head and smiled around his dick.

"I'm serious. I—" he gasped, interrupting himself as she spit on his cock and rubbed it into the head before taking him deep once more. "God! Baby girl, please. If you don't stop I'll—"

"You'll do what?" she mumbled incomprehensibly around his thick member. She reluctantly extracted it from her mouth and tried again, dragging her dark red nails up and down his shaft, sending electric shocks of mild pleasure/pain through him. "You'll do what Daddy?" she repeated.

"Cummmmm," he moaned, eyes clenched tight, body rigid with a painful effort at self control and resistance, "I'll cum, Paige. If you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth."

"Oh Daddy," she chastised him, "That's the whole point."

It was too much for Eric. He had been primed by the danger of fucking someone who wasn't his wife in his own bed, driven to full arousal by Nadia's talents and assets, and now... Whether or not the mouth around his dick belonged to his daughter was immaterial. It was a talent cock sucking mouth, the kind seemingly born for it with a long, playful tongue and thick full lips. Connected to a nearly perfect body, long, lean, with incredibly firm tits and talented hands. He could not resist. He was far too weak.

He began to grunt first, low guttural noises. No rhythm, no sense of humanity behind them. Just animalistic, full of want and need. Then, one hand came off the wall and reached down, tangling itself in Paige long curly chestnut locks. Eric began to fuck her mouth then, without concern for her connection to him, without concern for whether she wanted him to do it or not. She was something hot, warm, and wet and he would have her as he wanted her.

In response, she moaned and gagged but let him have his way. She enjoyed the feeling of almost suffocation as his cock filled her mouth and the sweet relief of air as he pulled back. Her lips felt larger than usual and sore and that too pleased her. She surreptitiously touched herself through her short vinyl athletic shorts, delighting and cursing the teasing feeling of almost enough friction against her clit.

Then, her father's breathing changed and he went silent but for quick gulps of air. He pulled her hair, hard and rough, towards him and her head, by necessity followed. She felt her nose tap his abdomen and began to gag and gasp around his dick. He did not pull back this time. Despite her enjoyment of his loss of control, she began to panic at her inability to get free. She looked up at his beseechingly but saw only pure, ugly, pitiless desire in her father's eyes. Even through the panic, it only fed Paige's desire further.

With a grunted, "Drink it!" and nothing more, he burst into her mouth. Thick, ropy shots of cum rapidly filling her throat, her cheeks, coating her tongue and teeth. She struggled to break free but Eric only tightened his grip. With no other choice, Paige began to take deep swallows suppressing all of her body's natural survival instincts to ensure her father's pleasure.

As he finished, his body went limp, his hand fell away. He stumbled back against the opposite wall, his tongue sliding free of his daughter's mouth. He felt thrilled, alive, satiated, and utterly sick. Paige remained on her knees, visibly gulping. Cum dripped down her chin from either side of her mouth in thick pearly lines. She wiped them off with the back of her left hand, then licked the hand clean, maintaining eye contact. Eric saw something that made her involuntarily quiver.

She rose to her feet then, all graceful lines, understated musculature and sinew. She walked towards him, her hips swaying side to side, her breasts rising and falling in tantalizing rhythm.

"Oooooo, Daddy," she moaned, "You were so rough with your little girl."

"Oh, god," Eric whispered, voice riddled with guilty pain, "I know. I'm so sorry. I just...I just lost it baby girl. I'm so sorry."

"I think I need a hug," she mumbled, suddenly only staring at the floor, and thrust her arms outward.

Not sure what else to do, he gave her just that, pulling her in close and gathering her in his arms. Her body was hot, almost feverish. He could feel his hard nipples press into him and tried to ignore how good it felt. She smelt great too, of clean sweat and mint bodywash. He pushed those thoughts away too. He had already gone too far....far, far too far. He had to be here for his daughter now then start to plan how he would live his life knowing he had sexually abused his daughter and forced him to swallow his seed.

"Daddy, was I bad? Is that why you were rough with me?"

"What? No, no, Paige. Don't be ridiculous. It had noth—"

"Was it because I've been with other girls? Because I've eaten pussy? And used double head dildos? And strap-ons? And ground my hot wet pussy against someone else's face? Or their hot wet pussies?"

Again he tried to reassure her, "You know I love regardless of who you're attracted to, honey. I would never do anything like what just happened because yo—"

He felt her hand on him then. First rubbing his back, then lightly walking fingers down his side and, finally, rubbing his cock in slow semi-circles. Despite himself, the talk of his daughter being with other women had somewhat aroused him and her hand only further that reaction. Within moments, he was 3/4 of the way hard already.

"Ooo, Daddy. I see that wasn't it at all, was it? You clearly don't mind if your little girl likes to play around with some friends do you?"

He gritted his teeth as her circles became tighter and firmer. His mind was still a mess. It did not even occur to him to push her away. Instead, his only thought was that if he could control the conversation, he would be okay. Unfortunately his first attempt at doing so yielded the question, "Who have you....been with?" The moment it tumbled from his mouth, he knew it was a terrible mistake. He also knew it was too late.

"Wellllllll," she cooed, "That's an interesting question for Daddy to ask his little girl."

He felt her run herself against his thigh before continuing.

"I am sure you are just looking out for me, right, Daddy? Just making sure I'm being safe?"

Eric tried to take it back, "You know, you're right. I shouldn't hav—"

"No, no. It's sweet," she claimed, "I appreciate that you are still looking out for me even though I'm an adult now. Cause we both know I'm sooooooo young in sooooo many ways that aren't my age."

She paused but started again before Eric could jump in. "There's been a lot, I admit," she whispered in a little girl ashamed kind of voice, "I've tried to be better, but..." She let that moment hang in the air, a pregnant pause rife with implication.

She continued, "I can tell you the important ones though, Daddy. You'd like that, right."

His cock twitched without his permission. He was frozen with horror at the way his body was betraying him.

"Mmm, I thought so," she giggled, "So there was Carrie. Do you remember her?"

He did. She was one of Paige's closest friends for years until they had a falling out after their freshman year in college. She was a tiny girl, no taller than 5' 1", with an improbably large chest that she never hesitated to showcase in v-necks, swoop necks, and off the shoulder shirts. Eric remembered her as very silly and giggly at almost all times.

"She was the first. One day after field hockey practice we were both running behind because we had been given extra laps to run for goofing off. Since we were captains, Coach trusted us to turn off the lights and lock the door when we were done with the showers so she headed out with the rest of the team.

"In the shower I couldn't help but notice that Carrie had shaved her pussy bald for the first time and I asked her about it. She told me to feel it and grabbed my hand before I could react. Initially, I just felt the smoothness. But she said I could stop, I couldn't. I could hear her voice getting breathy and I knew she was getting turned on. So I kept rubbing. I parted her lips and dipped my fingers into her. She was soooo wet Daddy. I couldn't just let her go home that way, you know? So we made out and fingered each other in the shower stalls until we were both all pruny and exhausted.

"We stopped being friends because she got a boyfriend and warned me she couldn't do what we were doing anymore. I ignored her, kept seducing her. I couldn't help myself. I knew I should respect her wishes, but...I don't know, Daddy. I just didn't. Her boyfriend eventually caught us. He was so mad. So I fucked him. Right in front of her. I was just trying to help, but she got so mad. Probably because I made him admit I was a hotter lay than her."

"Wow..." Eric breathed, despite himself.

"Did I do wrong, Daddy? I think I did. I tried not to, but I think I did."

"You...you made a mistake. It happens. Could you please stop touching m—"

"Yeah, maybe it was just a mistake. The next interesting one after her was Gretchen."

Gretchen was a redhead with lots of freckles who roomed with Paige before she moved off campus her sophomore year. Eric always found her sarcastic and quick witted and had, at times, enjoyed secretly memorizing the features of long distance runner's body and the mischievous gleam she had in her eye.

"We got drunk one night and I started to make fun on how clueless she was about getting a guy into bed with her. Next thing I knew, I was bent over my bed while she hate fucked me with a strap-on. God, Daddy, she abused me so good. I moved off campus not because I wanted to but because I had to. Neither of us was ever getting anything done. We still drop in on each other on occasion, especially when she's really made or I feel the need to be...punished for what I do.

"Jeez, Daddy!" Paige exclaimed. "I guess all guys really do like stories about girls getting together, huh? You're so hard right now. And just oozing precum. See?"

She held her index finger, a large bead of clearish liquid perched at the tip, shiny in the hallway light. Her tongue darted out quick and licked it clean. Eric felt dizzy.

She went back into her tale, "Then there was Professor Clydes,"

Eric recalled her being a 40's woman with striking hazel eyes who moved through a parents' weekend crowd with considerable poise.

"Angie Phillips,"

The woman who helped co-run the church daycare with Paige during services. She was maybe two years older than Paige and very curvy.

"Crystal Benson,"

Her he did not know.

"oh, and Mrs. Martinez."

Mrs. Martinez, Wendy, was the stepmother of Juanita, a latina spitfire who had been Paige's rival for years, a rivalry that had kept up all the way into college as they both attended the same university. Wendy was the platonic ideal of a trophy wife. Fifteen years younger than her husband, seemingly lacquered head to toe, happy to be subservient in public. She spoke in a giggly bimbo voice and carried herself the same way typically. However, Eric knew she could turn on a dime and go nasty bitch or flirtatious sex kitten as the situation demanded. He never had much interest in sleeping with her, but he wouldn't turn down the chance to see her naked or with another woman.