Bailey Brown's Big O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching carefully, Ryan said, "You've had some flight training."

"Yes but midway through training my parents shifted house and I never resumed. May I perform a 20-degree bank to the left?"

"Go ahead."

She completed that and Ryan asked for a 10-degree turn to the right and then for her to perform a shallow descent and then to return to fly on her original course at the original height.

"Excellent," he murmured. "You haven't forgotten a thing."

He expected her to say it was much like riding a bike or a horse and looked startled when she said it was just like after learning to have sex, one had an imprint to follow.

They arrived at the hotel. Bailey had three clients to see and because clients decided how long the meetings should be, it became an overnight visit to allow for longish meetings.

She asked lightly, "Do you wish to room share?"

Ryan hung back slightly and licked his lips.

She slowed and he caught up.

"I better not."

"Far be it for me to lure anyone into adultery," she said.

Ryan who had strayed a couple of times during his six-year marriage, um under great temptation of course, had a change of heart and stepped ahead to arrive at the counter first and said, "Two rooms are booked for Sheering Corporation. Can that be changed to a double please?"

"Certainly sir," said the middle aged receptionist, checking the computer after glancing at Bailey and smiling. "Ah here we are. Would you prefer me to log that change for account purposes or to log it just for house-keeping and to leave accounting for your bill to stand as is?"

"The latter please ma'am."

"That's my pleasure sir. You look a lovely couple. Have a great night."

As they walked off Bailey smiled at Ryan and said, "I remained confident that your good sense would prevail. I'm sorry about the adultery thingy but you can always pull out."

Eh?

Ryan looked a little confused.

Ryan's dick looked about average although Bailey knew that wasn't the basis of sound judgment because she had no measuring stick and anyway she was absolutely sure it was long enough and certainly not too big for comfort.

Her mouth formed into its preparatory big 'O' and Ryan looked enchanted as if never having seen such a magnificent opening.

Already on her knees, nude and lubing, Bailey reached out and Ryan came close enough for her to get her hands around his butt and as she pulled, he nosed the big round purple head in to just touch her lips.

Bailey liked that; it was her preference to having it rammed in against her tonsils.

He couldn't believe the delicacy with which her top lip seemed to glide over of the slightly rippled surface of the head of his dick while her bottom lip molded to the longitudinal contours of the underside, providing an erotic expectation of a sensual massaging to come.

Bailey's labor of love ended just short of full ejaculation. Practically oozing steam out of his nostrils and ear-holes, Ryan watched fascinated as she licked away the small discharge of semen that had made its escape from the seminal vesicle, whatever that was.

Proudly looking down at his lightly buffeted manhood and watching Bailey's big O smooth outwards into a satisfied smile, Ryan knew he'd unhesitatingly label Bailey as mankind's greatest cock-sucker or at least she was the best he'd ever come across.

Bailey saw Ryan's demonic look. She giggled excitedly and lay on her back on the carpet and he dropped between her widely spread legs in a worshipful hunch. His trembling head, teeth-bared, dropped on to her bald and suppurating cunt and he gorged, albeit not too roughly. She adored it, having expected him as a pilot to have ultra-sensitive control and so it came to be. She eventually gushed, half-drowning the dude who appeared to be permanently attaching to her labia.

But he came up smiling, chin dripping, and he manfully banged away until they fell into slumber, drenched and exhausted. An hour later Bailey, brilliantly revived, went to her first appointment and the guys she dealt with became conscious of her still erect nipples and all have their private thoughts about Miss Brown.

And so the trip ended, with Bailey successfully selling her sexy image, er winning two contracts.

Unfortunately for Bailey, Ryan proved to be a big mouth. He spoke unprofessionally about Bailey's big O and the talk about it spread, women proving the most efficient with the gossip.

Bailey became aware of it when Ryan's wife arrived in his office and shouted, "You bitch."

It took Bailey a good two minutes to calm the woman and that was achieved when Bailey admitted she'd had sex with Ryan, but lied and claimed one only penetration.

Bella complained her husband had claimed it had been seven insertions and Bailey said she had to remember that men felt compelled to brag when talking about sex. Bella nodded and said Ryan had told her something else in his confession and she asked Bailey if she could see the big O.

Not really understanding, Bailey pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties and Bella said, "Christ even your cunt is magnificent but I really meant show me your mouth in cock-sucking mode."

Bailey twigged and adopted the about-to-suck pose and fortunately for Bella she was seated because she was struck by a swarm of spontaneous orgasms.

After recovering somewhat Bella wheezed that she could keep quiet about Bailey's indiscretion on one condition. Eager to halt any more loose talk, Bailey agreed to the condition which was to have sex with Bella. Bailey was quite happy about making such a concession because Bella looked to be under thirty with a tight body but Bailey received quite a jolt when Bella produced a strap-on from her handbag and displayed the huge size of the silicone imitation penis, complete with highly visible veins and lumps.

Bailey felt rather humiliated but had her revenge when taking her turn to use the strap-on and shoved its protuberance hard up Bella's butt. Although Bella sweated and squealed like a stuck pig at the slaughterhouse, she said she was delighted that it hurt so much and that she could barely walk.

Understandably, Bailey decided in future she and Ryan would stay at separate hotels and she'd do well to keep well away from his fucking masochist wife.

A few days later Bailey was horrified to receive feedback the talk was Bailey had abused Bella so hard anally that the victim had difficulty walking for almost a week.

Bailey slammed her hand against her forehead and groaned that was not the kind of feedback she wished to hear about herself. She soon found senior people at Sheering Corporation giving her a wide berth and social invitations ceased abruptly. She felt isolate and unfairly ostracized.

Blabbermouth had to go, Bailey decided. She'd hire an assassin from the Yellow Pages and... oh yeah. Even if they got away with it in an age when people believed the cops were inept or bent or perhaps both and overweight as well, it was likely she'd be named in yet another rumor about being the possible assassin. That would mean she'd end up with a reputation in deficit.

Using her legal brain she declared she had an incurable sickness and wished to leave immediately. The CEO had a special audit done of Bailey's department accounts and when nothing was found amiss she was paid up and invited to leave whenever she wished but not to bother asking for a gratuity, a reference or cash for job search assistance or to expect a farewell party.

She left on Thursday evening whereas her own department workers expected her to leave the next day. That avoided some of the severance stress.

* * *

Bailey stayed in bed for two days and spent her time crying or making herself almost as miserable by watching TV stations playing unbelievable inane advertisements.

Then she decided her business reputation in the city would have turned to shit. Therefore the best option was to re-start in an area where no one cared a shit about what you did for a job. She became a call girl and before long learned just how lousy most men were at sex and soon determined it would be best to run a prostitution business but aiming a few cuts above a whorehouse or even a limited service brothel of higher repute.

Today Bailey's business is a publicly listed company in which she retained 51% of the ten million shares offered at 50c and with the others mostly snapped up by institutions. Currently the stock is trading at $6.51 and Bailey is a rather wealthy woman.

She's now 41, the mother of Paula (6) and Tom (5). Their legal father is bigamist and former aviator Ryan Link, who married Bailey in Denmark a year after he divorced his masochist first wife Bella and immediately married his divorced childhood sweetheart Lily, a chartered accountant who is now mother of Harry (4).

Ryan, Bailey, Lily and the kids live in Bailey's stately home, leaving other people trying to figure out who is married to whom.

Ryan is CEO of the company that operates five super brothels called Comfort Hotels but they are generally referred to as two-hour dick servicing stops. That's because the maximum time stay within any twenty-four hours is two hours, a policy Bailey devised to ensure clients didn't loiter and spend more sex time with a prostitute than they did with their girlfriend or wife.

Upon entry, the guys have their dick sanitized after undergoing a rapid result check performed by a computer named Dr STD Examiner.

Clients who passed the check and are required to accept sanitation then received access to the available ladies on that shift.

Guys standing at the machine who fail and of the specific tests by Dr Examiner are dropped through a trapdoor on to a chute that dumps them into a back alley with the details of their STD infection(s) noted on a card attached to the puller of their zip.

The guys proceeding to the selection room had the option of paying $400 for one lady or $600 for two and invariably only the stupid or over-sexed take on two ladies because these ladies are hugely skilled. Most of those plucky six hundred bucks guys revive after a nap but some have to be sent home by cab or to recover at a medical center and if they'd drive to the brothel they reclaim their vehicle next day.

While engaging on a bed, a sofa, the carpet or in a bath, the client may choose a porn video to watch or have his own performance filmed to immediately appear on the huge wall screen and may buy a copy to show his mother and wife and guys at work.

Each guy is electronically monitored and must wear a condom each time of insertion. They leave the super brothel with a printout.

These Analysis Sheets, commonly known Performance Sheets, are one of reasons for the outstanding success of the Comfort Hotels business.

The information describes depth of penetration in the various positions used, thrust rate per minute, time between ejaculations, time taken to recover between ejaculations, most effective position for the guy in terms of endurance, penetration length and the position of penis within the vagina in the vicinity of the cervix (for those interested) at the time of maximum ejaculation.

Clients don't have to read those Performance Sheets though unless they have an academic interest in them. They certainly should not be read if the client went to the brothel to experience the glorious act of seduction with one of the most highly rated prostitutes in the country (according to the website) but exactly rated for what and against whom is not stated.

For an extra fee, clients can also get additional data that shows how their performance compares against average client performance (called the Boasting Sheet or the Humiliation Sheet, depending on one's performance) at Comfort Hotels.

And for a big one (no, not penis size): for a larger fee the client can purchase the personal rating given him by the prostitutes he's used involving a score sheet on twenty aspects of their sexual connection with points given on each aspect from 1 to 5 (highest).

These days Bailey Brown's Big O is reserved for her husband. Much of her business life is spent hiring new girls, supervising their training and talking to church women's luncheons and performing her duties as current president of the city's Chamber of Commerce.

The company employs around 300 prostitutes who work on shifts and Bailey is pleased that the company's net profit is three times larger than the Sheering Corporation at the time she left its employment. Since her departure the company took big hits from two aggressive competitors and had to downsize.

The corporation's CEO when she was there, Rick Kennedy, retired two years ago and Charlie Lord was appointed CEO and the head of the corporation's HR, Miss Childs became Charlie's mistress not long after his appointment.

Bailey was interested to see that Rick Kennedy is a regular client at the South End Comfort Hotel. Equally interesting is her shared husband's ex-wife Bella is now a top mature-aged star in porn movies and is rated to have the highest pain threshold in the business and when not filming works as a female prostitute for women at a scruffy brothel owned and operated by the city's Women's Collective.

THE END

12