Bailing Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the car drive away and, turning, I saw Samantha waving farewell to it from one of the windows. Returning to my beer, I carefully drained it and thought about what he'd said.

He was right about many things - but he was very wrong if he thought she'd suffered enough.

The only fortuitous thing about Joe's death had been the fact that Samantha had made the decision to talk to me -- rather than me making use of a prepared excuse to prevent her getting on the plane for the jump. I'd known full well that Joe and Donald would come and borrow our chutes -- they had a reputation for saving money that way rather than paying to hire them -- and I wasn't the least bit particular about which of them took Sammy's.

I also knew that Donald and Malcolm weren't faring too well nowadays. Once we'd sold the business to the Japanese company, the new regime hadn't appealed to them -- or to several others. They'd been identified as troublemakers and, regardless of fairly long service, been ushered out the door with very little ceremony.

Me... dangerous? I'm just an accountant, aren't I?

Samantha and I had used some of the money to buy the villa we now lived in, and there was more than enough left for us to live in reasonable style and comfort off the interest alone. Old habits die hard, though, so I still worked from home looking after the financial affairs of some of our wealthy neighbours.

As I got to my feet, Sammy appeared at the door and hurried towards me. She still looked slim enough to make it hard to notice that she was carrying our third child.

"Mark's gone?" she asked.

"Yes... back to dear old England," I grinned.

"Ugh... he's welcome to it," she said with a mock shudder, and then, "Anyway... the kids are having an afternoon nap and I wondered... errm...."

I raised my eyebrows and waited until, after a moment, she burst out giggling and said:

"It's no use trying to make me ask... you rotten pig! I'm going for a lie down for an hour or so."

Then she reached up, gave me a very sensual kiss on the lips, and started walking back to the door with a swing of her lovely hips that was better than injecting Viagra into a vein! By the time I went inside and closed the door behind me, I'd already forgotten about Mark Haley -- and everything else that was history.

  • COMMENTS
80 Comments
Dennis26Dennis26about 1 hour ago

Fooled me big time. Probably the best ending I have seen in forever. 5 strars, well deserved.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Love the twist at the end. Easy 5

mfbridgesmfbridges6 months ago

Ditto below, I'd rate it a 5.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I just found it. If I could rate it, I would give it 5 stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Not Guilty The evidence appears to be more than circumstantial.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories