Ballet Couplings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, his other hand left her breast and slipped up to find the restraints that were always attached to his bed. He slipped a Velcro cuff over Brenda's wrist and secured it. She started at the contact when she realized she was trapped. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh" Sam replied and rolled over on top of her, kissing her full on the mouth to keep her from talking. He used the hand that had just been in her pussy and now smelled of her sweet juices to latch in her other wrist. Although she could probably get out of them if she had her wits about her and had been left alone, he wouldn't allow that to happen. His mouth left hers and he kissed down her neck onto her collar bone. Then he moved down to her breasts. He gently tugged on one hard nipple with his teeth. Then he did the same to the other. As he tugged harder, she breathed heavier. Noticing her reaction, he tugged a little harder. Then he moved on, kissing down her stomach and then onto her thighs. He did avoid her pussy a little bit longer, teasing her by blowing a little hot breath right on her covered clit, but not actually touching it.

She was squirming now but she wasn't vocally protesting anymore. He was glad because he thought that gagging her at this early stage of the game probably wouldn't prove to bode well. Finally he put his lips right over her clit and began to suck gently. Her clit came out of its hood and he flicked it with his tongue. She moaned loudly and squirmed. He realized she probably had never felt that sensation before and it was probably overwhelming. It was a good thing she was tied down!

He slid one hand up between her legs and inserted a finger inside her again. She was hotter and wetter than she had been just minutes before. He hooked his finger and pulled on her g-spot the way that he knew women liked. She nearly screamed when he started doing that. All the while he continued to lick and suck her clit, being gentle but insistent. She moaned and moaned and finally began screaming as he pushed her over the cliff into orgasm. It was the first one she had had that was not self given and she was shocked at how different it felt. She had thought her own orgasms had been great but this was something else.

Without waiting for her to come down from her orgasm, Sam climbed up her body and ripped her thong off. It snapped easily in his hand. He pushed his cock toward her pussy and was absolutely shocked when he felt more than saw the gush of blood that meant that she truly had been a virgin until that moment. Brenda gasped with the sudden pain. It wasn't as bad as she had heard it was but it was unpleasant. Sam was concerned with hurting her but she still wasn't protesting. It took every ounce of his self restraint not to start pounding into her immediately but he continued to be gentle as he fucked her. He sat back on his feet, keeping his hard cock inside her. It gave a different angle that felt good and it allowed him to play with her clit some more. Since she had cum so recently, she came again quickly and he knew that would help with the pain she was feeling.

When she was moaning again and not grimacing, he leaned back down over her and undid her restraints. She wrapped her arms around his neck almost immediately and held on for dear life. He held back his cum as long as he could and fucked her for what felt like hours but was probably just a few minutes. The overwhelming thought of knowing that he had just taken this beautiful woman's virginity was too much for him to last too long and he came with forcefulness he hadn't been sure he had in him.

When he was spent, he rolled them both over and she collapsed on his chest. His cock softened inside of her but he didn't pull it out. He just held her against him and rocked her softly until she fell asleep in his arms. He didn't sleep at all that night. He just watched her sleeping with her head on his chest.

Six months later, they ran off to Vegas and got married. Six years later, they left the ballet to move to Boston and opened their own dance studio.

12