Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"I'm sorry to bother you but I think I left my panties in here earlier." she said with a seductive look.

Hmmm, I thought to myself, could this be victim number three? I promptly invited her in. Her bare silicone enhanced breasts rode high and tight on her chest and quickly grabbed my full attention. Her perfectly round pink nipples, the size of half-dollars, were fully erect. Her thick platinum pubes filled the vertex of her nylon-clad thighs.

Shutting the door I offered to help her look as she strolled in and began a halfhearted look around the room.

"They're my favorites." she said as walked around the room.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"The panties; they're my favorite. I don't wear panties often but when I do nothing tops that pair." she added.

I decided to help her look and quickly joined in the search lifting pillows off the rocking chair before kneeling on the floor, lifting the bed spread to check underneath the bed. I felt the bed move as I peered underneath.

"There's nothing under here." I told her flipping the bed spread back down. I rose up onto my knees to find her down on all fours atop the bed with her bare ass just inches from my face.

"Here they are!" she exclaimed.

She leaned forward and reached towards the floor on the far side of the bed. Her tits pressed against the mattress as she reached slowly for her excuse for being there. Her ass was high in the air and begging for attention. Her soft fuzz covered mound jutted from between the cheeks of her creamy white ass like a butterfly's cocoon hanging from a tree branch.

Thick blonde pubic hair surrounded the succulent pink lips of her pussy like fresh garnish around a slab of prime rib. Unable to control my carnal urges any longer I leaned forward and placed my trembling hands against the cheeks of her hot round ass. I slid my shaking fingers up underneath the tightly stretched straps of her garter until my thumbs flanked the crack of her ass.

Instead of even mildly objecting or jerking away, Carla turned her head to look at me. Smiling with approval she softly pressed the side of her face down against the lumpy down filled mattress. Without speaking a word she placed her right hand back over her right ass cheek pulling it to one side. She then parted her short sexy legs and shoved her hungry ass back in the direction of my eager face.

I didn't need any more helpful hints. I placed the thumb on my left hand on her left ass cheek and pried it in the opposite direction that her fingers were tugging her right cheek. She seemed very at ease as I lowered my head and placed my face between the wide spread cheeks of her ass. I slowly circled my lips with my wet tongue and prepared to dive in.

My hot breath flowed gently across her naked crotch as I prepared to place my mouth to her twat. I kissed her mound at the top and the bottom and then tugged at her curly pubes with my teeth. The first time I ran my tongue slowly across her pungent snatch, it was like licking a piece of thick shag carpet, very thick dry and bristly.

Undaunted and actually quite turned on by the discovery, I continued to slowly press my tongue upward from the tiny bulge that shrouded her growing clit to the dark crumpled boundary of her anus. It wasn't long before the coarse hairs that once stretched across her forbidden crevice had dampened and parted, giving way to the long penetrating strokes of my hot eager tongue.

Carla squirmed and began to moan loudly when the soft warm tip of my tongue finally reached the elongated pink folds of her pussy. Arching her back, she rocked back even farther on her knees against my face desperately trying to take as much of my probing tongue inside her hot hungry hole as she could.

I slid my right hand up along the inside of her left thigh and placed my thumb against the seam of her swollen mound just below my chin. I pushed the thick damp flap like folds of flesh that concealed her very tiny, very sensitive clit forward towards her belly button with my fingertips until her hard white nubbin emerged.

It was wet and pulsing with her heartbeat. I slid my thumb over it and began firmly rubbing the round wet morsel from side to side. My tongue was still buried inside the horny bitch's snatch and she began to moan.

Soon her juices coated the sides of my face and flowed downward from her dripping snatch over my firmly planted thumb. Her breathing became very erratic and her ass cheeks began to tremble indicating to me that her orgasm was near.

My focus quickly turned from stimulating the outer edges and inner walls of her pussy and centered on her rock hard clit. I circled my lips around it and began to suck her throbbing clit like a pit-bull on a pull toy. Carla screamed and tried to pull away but my hands strategically placed on her upper thighs kept her hot wet crotch pressed tightly against my teeth.

I sucked on her throbbing clit like I was taking my last breath. She screamed out loud repeatedly before she grabbed and bit one of the tiny pillows in a cute but futile effort to hide the arrival of her sexual rapture.

Carla's impressive body shook with orgasm until she collapsed on the bed too dazed to shake any more. She was flat on her tummy with her legs stretched straight out over the edge of the bed gasping for air when I decided to push the envelope.

Remembering what Connie had shared with us about each guest back on Christmas Eve, I placed the palm of my hand on the heel of Carla's right foot and pushed it forward until her stocking clad leg bent at the knee.

Her right ass cheek went skyward and her tummy lifted slightly as her leg slid up across the bed towards the elbow of her outstretched arm. I gently parted the sticky wet lips of her pussy with the index and middle fingers on my right hand then placed them to my lips.

As Carla watched, I slid them into my mouth just past the second knuckle and pressed my tongue up between them before pulling them back out. I savored the intoxicating flavor of her excitement as I slowly withdrew them. I eagerly aligned the tips of my saliva-covered fingers with the shiny wet opening of her dripping twat and pushed them deep inside her.

She gasped and moaned again as I began to work them in and out of her tight little twat. As I finger fucked her from behind I was overtaken by a sudden animalistic urge to lick her ass. I leaned forward and spread the cheeks of her ass with the thumb and index finger on my free hand, and pressed my hot wet tongue firmly against the tender pink funnel of her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped, stretching her hand back across her ass cheek, prying at it with her fingers begging for more as my tongue swirled around the pink puckered edges of her forbidden orifice.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed, grinding her ass against my face and moaning wildly.

My cock grew rock hard beneath the soft terry cloth robe I was wearing and rubbed against the side of the mattress every time I lunged forward with my tongue chasing her hungry but only mildly elusive ass. In short, I too was ready to fuck.

I climbed up onto the bed on my knees and patted her playfully on the ass. She responded by rising up on all fours and pressing her hungry ass quickly back towards my ready cock which was already poking through the loosely overlapped front of my robe.

More than a little eager to try and satisfy her insatiable sexual appetite, I undid my robe and cast back the sides like an angry gunslinger tosses backing the flaps of his long black duster coat just before a shootout on a dusty western street. My cock was so hard and upright I had to lean forward slightly just so I could push its rigid length down far enough to slide it inside her.

First just the soft spongy head, then inch by inch the rest of its vein bulging length disappeared between the gaping pink folds of her hot wet pussy until the tight freshly shaven skin of my scrotum came to rest against her moist fuzzy mound. Slowly I began working my cock in an out of her wetness, gradually increasing the speed and depth of my strokes.

She began to groan, making a sound riddled with both pleasure and pain as her ass cheeks flattened out against the pelvic bone and my cock poked against the tender fleshy pocket of her twat with every deep penetrating stroke that followed. Her head rocked back, her eyes went shut and her mouth dropped open as I slammed my glistening wet cock deep inside her again and again.

Patty grunted like a puppy every time I thrust my cock deep into her hot wet hole. She continued to moan, staring back at me in a trance like state. The feel of her thick curly blonde pubes against my clean shaven cock was both quite a contrast and a turn on.

With her dignity rapidly giving way to carnal lust, Patty began to squeal like a chubby piglet with every deep satisfying thrust of my cock. Her grunts kept time with the sound of her rippling ass cheeks slapping against my lower abdomen. Soon her grunts turned to rhythmic gasps for air, increasing in speed with my powerful thrusts until she sounded like a steam locomotive trying to leave the station.

Her large fake breasts swung violently back and forth rubbing against her vertically locked elbows as I pounded her from behind. Less than an hour ago I couldn't have cum for Patty if my life had depended upon it. Suddenly after what seemed like only seconds of very intense genital friction, I found myself fighting desperately to prolong the inevitable.

As I was heading down the home stretch Carla was chuggin' full speed down the tracks towards Euphoria, and I'm not talking Kansas. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't prevent our brief but extremely enjoyable journey from coming to an abrupt and somewhat messy conclusion. I quickly determined by the decibel level of her ear busting scream that she was cumming again.

It was the last thing I heard before the room went dim. Out of reflex alone, I pulled back from her ass just as my hard pulsing cock began to spew. I watched with my mind still in a haze as stream after stream of hot slippery cum squirted from my twitching cock and splattered against the meaty cheeks of her reddened ass, rose colored from the my intense backdoor pounding. My hot creamy load trickled slowly down across the tops of her twisted stockings.

I placed my hand on her back and tried to steady myself as cum dripped from the tip of my cock like a stud thoroughbred. Carla struggled to rise up and lean back against me. Reaching behind her she grabbed my waist and pulled me to her as I reached for her tits to caress her thick hard nipples one more time. She smeared her warm messy ass against me.

"See what a mess you've made? What am I going to do with you?" she teased, as she twisted her upper body far enough to kissed me passionately on the lips.

Needless to say another shower was in order, and this time I needed to brush me teeth again and gargle. Three down now and four more to go, but it was already 9:30. I was averaging a new lover about every hour and ten minutes. At a singles bar I guess I would have been considered "The Man."

After another hot shower I threw on my soft comfortable warm-up suit and headed down stairs. The scene downstairs was amazing to say the least. Music filled the large open cathedral ceiling area of the cabin and filtered through the huge oak rafters towards the many upstairs rooms. There were sexy uninhibited people lying in naked piles around the entire house.

I needed a good stiff drink and a little solitude. The first couple I encountered as I headed towards the bar was Scott and Nikki. Patty's husband Scott was flat on his back atop one the air mattresses with Nikki straddling him. She was slowly grinding her pelvis as she rode his cock. He had her tits in each hand and a smile on his face. Carla's husband Dennis was sitting in the armchair near the fireplace with his eyes closed. Alex was kneeling between his wide spread legs, her bare ass only partially covered by her short flannel skirt. She was feverishly sucking his rigid wet cock. She was sucking on it as if it contained the last breath of air on earth.

Her bra was unsnapped and her blouse unbuttoned. Dennis' fingers tightly squeezed the thick padded arms of the comfortable plush chair as she sucked. Carla had found her way downstairs before I did and after a thorough cleansing. She had taken up temporary residence straddling Tom's lap.

Thanks to me she had to discard her well-soiled hot pink ensemble after her shower. She took the opportunity to slip into a sexy sheer black teddy and crotch-less lace panties.

Almost instantly Connie had become the life of the party. She was down on all fours near the front door. She had Carlos' cock buried deep in her throat and Dante's large black cock slamming in and out of her hungry twat from behind. She moaned and sighed like a bitch in heat.

Her large tits rocked uncontrollably back and forth as the well-equipped horny male duo poked her from both ends. Rob had Patty bent over the bar with her large freckled tits pressed against the shiny brass rail at the end. His hands were interwoven in her long curly red hair.

Rob smiled but didn't speak as I approached. He was almost lifting Patty's feet completely off the floor with his long powerful strokes as he banged her from rear.

I poured myself a highball and headed toward the hot tub for a dose of fresh air. Su Li had taken a short break from her pursuit of sexual bliss and was standing naked in the large open kitchen area. She was on her tiptoes leaning across the dining island as I approached. I gently rubbed the cheek of her bare ass as I passed by.

The saucy little Asian treat turned and smiled at me invitingly as she brushed back her long black hair. I winked at her then stepped through the French doors and out onto the deck. Certain in my mind that everyone was inside doing the nasty, I was a little startled to find Karen, the horny dick tease who had dressed in my room just before the party started. She was leaning against the rail all alone sipping screwdriver from a rocks glass.

Karen was still wearing the short thin clingy white dress she had slipped on earlier in my room. She had added a matching cropped length jacket sometime before she walked outside. I could tell by the look on her face and the hitch in her speech that she was almost shit-faced. A moderate snow was falling. Around an inch of new snow had already accumulated on the deck and surrounding furniture.

"The snow makes me so horny, how about you?" she asked giggling as I walked over to her.

"I was just going to relax in the hot tub, would like to join me?" I asked. She glared at me sipping her bubbly for a moment.

"Sure, what the hell." she giggled.

I took her by the hand and led her towards the tub. I pushed back the padded cover and turned on the noisy jets.

Leaning back against the edge of the tub, I unzipped and pulled off the top of my suit. Karen steadied herself by placing her hand flat against my chest as she kicked of her heels and stepped barefoot except for her stockings, into the snow. She yelped then giggled as the cold wet snow filtered through the ultra thin fabric of her finely woven stockings and squished up between her painted toes.

She then took off her jacket and tossed it aside as I pulled down my pants. I stepped nude into the bubbling water and waited for her to get naked. Instead of stripping down she put one stocking clad leg over the edge of the tub into the water and then the other. She was either too drunk or too horny to care. She stepped over to the center of the tub and placed her hands on my shoulders.

I had expected her to at least pull her dress off over her head after she got in. I was a little surprised when instead she squatted down in front of me until the hot bubbling water covered her sexy body all the way up to just below the edge of her large round coconut sized breasts.

Karen kissed my belly and began to nuzzle her face against my cock. I felt her nose push my lifeless cock aside and her hot wet tongue swipe across the smooth shaven surface of my balls. It felt just as good then as it had earlier in the evening up in my room. She squeezed the cheeks of my ass and began suck lightly on my balls.

Soon the she was gently mouthing each of them, alternating from left to right with surgeon like precision. She sucked my balls for a long time before my tired and tender cock began to respond. As it began to harden against her cheek her focus switched from my nuts to the firm and rapidly growing head of my cock.

With just a few long and slow up and down motions of her head she was able to get me completely hard. Not nearly as hard as she had made it with her erotic display in my bedroom, but certainly hard enough to give her what she wanted. I stood there shivering in the cold fully erect as she reached over and grabbed the edge of the tub.

Karen pulled away slowly and eased back into the water sliding down into the water until the massaging bubbles surrounded her neck. She slid her toes along the inside of my thighs in a playful manner and giggled.

"Are you going to stand there all night with your dick in the air, or are you going to give me what I want?" she asked raising her eyebrows. I'm hearing that a lot, I thought to myself.

"Just what is it you want Sexy?" I asked her as I knelt down in the water in front of her and placed my hands upon the knees of her slightly parted legs. Karen retrieved her glass from the edge of the tub and took a long much-needed drink of her screwdriver.

"I need to be fucked like no one has ever fucked me before." she confided. "Can you fuck me like that?" she asked.

I assured her that I could attend to her needs and pushed her sexy submerged legs open wide. I eased forward squeezing her breasts. I kissed her on the lips and began to press the firm spongy head of my cock against her smooth shaven seam of her pussy.

"Huh-uh Honey, you're going to have to do better than that! I've been fucked in a hot tub before." she bragged pushing aside my lunging cock with her right hand.

This bitch had done nothing but tease me from the first time I laid eyes on her. I decided then and there if I ever got inside her hot little pussy, I was going to fuck the livin" shit out of her. Frustrated I eased back from between her legs and stood up reaching for her hand.

She took my hand and I pulled her to her feet. Her wet clingy dressed was rolled up around her tiny waist and her wet naked ass was completely exposed to the wind and snow. The large dark areolas of her surgically enhanced breasts were still covered by the sagging fabric of her wet dress, but very visible.

I stepped out of the tub and into the snow and reached for her hand. She took my hand and I instructed her step up onto the edge of the tub. Plumes of steam rose from her partially clad body as she stepped up and stood on the edge. I looked directly at her navel then kissed her tummy as I wrapped my arms around her just beneath bare cheeks of her ass and lifted her from the edge of the tub with a bear hug style grip.

Karen screamed playfully, her feet dangling in the air as I turned and carried her towards the door. Unsure of what I was going to do with her, I scanned my surroundings looking for something different. Suddenly it hit me! I carried her over to the large snow covered wooden picnic table and began to lower her wet steamy ass.

"What are you doing?" she asked in an uneasy voice.

"Giving you something different." I told her as I lowered her bare buttocks into the inch or so of new snow that covered the tabletop.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed throwing her arms back behind her as she stretched her legs straight out and tensed the cheeks of her ass as She tried desperately, but without success to lift her shaven mound up out of the cold wet snow.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers
1...45678...10