BAM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

Two hours later George and I were snuggled in the hotel room bed. The remnants of the mini-bar contents lay scattered over the floor. I rested my head on my husband's chest.

"God, these prices." I looked up as George tipped his head back and poured the contents of a little bag of nuts into his mouth.

"Yes, well, it was VERY nice of Paul to put the room on his credit card. We'll have to thank him properly if we ever see him again."

"Speaking of seeing him again." I knelt on the bed, fiddling with the equipment we had pulled to the edge of the mattress. "Want to watch him one more time?"

The bed shifted as George knelt behind me. His hands began to roam over my butt. "If you want to honey. But as long as I have my BAM's broad ass right here in front of me I think I'll concentrate on you. What do you think?"

I settled down onto my hands and looked over my shoulder as I felt his cock slip up inside my already well used pussy. "Again, sweetheart? Well, Semper Fi, Marine."

We never saw Paul again. By the time we got to the office two days later he had resigned and taken off for parts unknown. No one seemed sad to see him go, especially when it came out that I wasn't not the only married woman he had hit on. Apparently he had a thing for seducing happily married women, I imagine to "get back" at all of us because of what his ex-wife had done.

I was certainly grateful about one thing though. 9 months and 3 days after our self-granted 48 hour pass I gave birth to our daughter. It was purely whimsical on our part to name her Helen Paula Thomas. She was our first, but not the last. We still embarrass all of them at any ball game we all attend.

(The End)

(Hey now! You didn't REALLY think I'd write the kind of story you thought this was going to be? Did you? My thanks and love to my wonderful editor Marian.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers
12