B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H wrapped his hand in your hair and used that to pull you backwards as he bulldozed into you with his cock.

Although you were being severely pounded, and obviously very much caught up in the moment, every now and again you looked to the side, seeking my gaze, making sure that I was watching every second of it. You needn't have worried I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

I stood there all the while he was taking you, and all the while I was gently stroking my cock, trying to ease the frustration that was slowly building. It obviously pleased you, seeing how much I enjoyed watching, because you got even more into it. I loved seeing your tits jiggle with the pounding he gave you, I loved seeing the expression on your face, I loved hearing you moan and telling him how good it felt, but nothing beat the feeling I got as we locked eyes at the point of your orgasm.

He wasn't far behind you and he pumped deeper than ever as he groaned and emptied himself inside you. He pulled out and lay back, the final remnants of his cum seeping from the end of his cock. You stayed exactly where you were. He regained his breath and sat up, and began to eat his breakfast. In between mouthfuls he said "Sarah, your breakfast is here, but you have to have your starters first" pointing at his cock, "And your breakfast is probably making its way out of your wife right now" to me. You started licking his cock, cleaning it of the last remnants of his cum and your juices. You arched you back as you did, giving me better access. I saw his cum, thick and creamy, start to leak from your pussy and I got to eating you with gusto.

It's no idle boast when I say I'm a damned good cook, but I'm sure I enjoyed my breakfast much more then Paul did that morning!

When he'd cleaned up and left you took me by the hand and led me back to 'my' room. You explained that you weren't allowed to fuck me without his express permission, and I wasn't allowed in our bed while he was staying there. But he hadn't banned you from my bed, and he'd said nothing about blowjobs either.

I was in heaven, laying back on the bed and letting you blow me, but I couldn't be selfish, I shuffled you round until we were in a 69 and made sure you got as much out of it as I did.

We lay together afterwards and you told me you had another surprise for me. Jenny had been your regular pulling partner, and knew all about us, but we'd never involved her in our games. It seems that Paul liked the sound of her though, and she liked the sound of him. That was what you'd been talking about when you spent the day with her. Tonight Paul was going to have two little sluts to pleasure him.....and I was going to have two bitches tormenting me.

Later that day found me toiling away in the kitchen preparing a dinner to remember for the three of you. You kept yourself amused by teasing me and keeping me on the boil while I was working.

Before Paul came back you dressed nice and sexily for him, making sure he had easy access to all your erogenous zones. You had me naked, with a collar round my neck and a long chain attached to it, so I could be led around as needed. You put a harness round by balls and hung a hook from it. The end of the chain hung from that hook until it was needed. Jenny was the first to arrive. She looked good in a silky 'sheath' dress. She greeted you with a kiss on the lips. I knew you two were close, but this was an interesting new development. As I was taking this in, Paul walked through the door. He kissed both of you deeply. Paused, looked at me, and told you you'd done well.

The three of you sat down to eat while I served. There was a lot of flirtatious banter between you while I was being virtually ignored. That hurt a bit, but I knew it was all part of the fun, and I would probably be begging to be ignored later on.

The meal finished and the table cleared it was time for the fun to begin.

Firstly I was made to confess, in no uncertain terms, to Jenny just how much I loved Paul to fuck you. She knew anyway that you have other lovers when the urge takes you, but to confess this to her in front of the two people I was talking about made me go bright red with embarrassment. You were obviously starting to get into your stride, because you stood up, grabbed my chain and pulled me in front of Paul. You told me to get on my knees and beg him to fuck you. He sat and listened to me beg with a smile on his face and then said "I may do, if you're very good, but I have two sluts here to fuck tonight, and I told Sarah this morning,

The crueller she is to you tonight, the more chance she has of getting my cock later."

I must have visibly paled. I knew how cruel you could be just for fun, but being goaded to be cruel, especially with the prospect of a good fuck at the end of it would really spur you on to new heights!

Jenny gave me a wicked grin; I knew she was going to enjoy this too.

You reached down and grabbed me by the nipples, then using them you roughly dragged me to my feet.

We keep a small patch of nettles at the bottom of the garden for when you feel the need to use them. You sent me down to fetch a good sized bunch. I was so pleased our garden is so private. I'd hate to have neighbours see me stark naked and collared, collecting bunches of nettles! On my return both you were both down to your respective thongs. Yours virginal white, Jenny's was black - obviously you hadn't told her Paul's preference in underwear! Her full blooming tits contrasting vividly with your tiny, almost non existent bust. Both pairs of nipples though were hard and erect.

You bent me over a footstool and told Jenny to hold me down, and proceeded to stroke my bare arse and the tops of my thighs with the nettles. I could cope with that, but occasionally you brushed by balls and that made me squirm. "How am I doing?" you asked Paul. He replied with a non committal "OK". He obviously wanted to push you further. You pushed mo off the footstool and had me lie on my back. You split the bunch of nettles in two, gave half to Jenny and then the two of you started stroking the nettles up and down my cock. I really did start to squirm then.

After a while you tired of that so you sent me upstairs to get your hairbrush. By the time I got back down Jenny was on her knees in front of Paul with his cock deep in her throat, you meanwhile had your hand down the front of your panties, gently playing with your clit while you watched.

You pushed me back over the footstool. I waited there, expecting to feel the back of the hairbrush. What you did next though was devious, you used the bristle side. Alternating gentle spanks and scratches, not enough to hurt, but enough to set the nettle stings on fire. Paul looked over and must have realised what you were doing. He smiled at you and said "well done, come on over and take your turn." Jenny reluctantly relinquished his cock and you started sucking on it like it was your favourite lollipop. Jenny came over to me and hissed "well, I'm going to have to really hurt you now aren't I"

She picked up the hairbrush and started to spank me with it, really hard. I didn't mind that. She couldn't get much power behind it because it was so lightweight, and what power she did get just helped relieve the sting of the nettles. The she had a brainwave, and she made sure she gave Paul a running commentary while she did it. She went to the bathroom and fetched a tube of toothpaste, as she passed the table on her way back in she picked up a candle. She squirted a big dollop of toothpaste over my arse and then using the toothpaste as lubrication she slowly pushed the candle inside me twisting it as it went, making sure that she pushed all of the toothpaste in with it. She certainly knew what she was doing. My arse was now hot and red and stinging on the outside, from the nettles, and alternating hot and cold inside from the toothpaste. At least she didn't use the Ralgex from the bathroom cupboard I guess!

Paul showed his appreciation by calling her over to him. The two of you shared his cock between you for a while before he asked if you could outdo Jenny. You thought for a moment, smiled at me, and just said "of course"

You wandered over to the table saying "there's a much better use for a candle". You lit it and told me to roll over face up. After a while of warming up the candle wax started to drip. One drip at a time you started coating my cock. I flinched at each drip, but it wasn't too bad. Candle wax cools so quickly you get a brief burning sensation, then it's gone. He looked at you quizzically, as if to say 'is that it?' You smiled and said "No, this isn't the bad part. That comes when he's tied to the bed in the guest room listening to you fuck me senseless. He can't touch his cock and get relief, but the wax coating makes it feel like it's being held. It makes it all the more frustrating, and of course, when he pulls the wax off most of his pubic hair will come with it."

Paul laughed and told you you'd won.

He took you up to our bedroom and left Jenny with the task of securing me in the next room.

While I was being tied I heard him spanking you. Jenny was goading me all the while, tormenting me about another man fucking my wife. We both heard the groan as he finally entered you. She rushed next door as soon as I was tied saying "I need to watch this." I lay there in absolute torment listening to him fuck you. It sounded like Jenny was giving you a helping hand too. Throughout the night you came in to see me in your brief rest periods. Each time you gave my wax coated cock a quick rub and reminded me how much you loved me.

Friday.

In the morning Paul left. Saying he was going home at the end of the day and that he'd see us Sunday.

As soon as he left you and Jenny were in my room, giggling like school girls. All the rivalry of the previous night forgotten in your eagerness to remove my coating of wax. You thoughtfully gagged me, pulling off your thong and thrusting it - soaked in his cum and your juices - into my mouth to prevent me yelling as the wax came off. I felt four female hands and numerous sharp nails around my groin before immense pain and then a strangely cool feeling. I looked down and saw almost all of my pubic hair was missing. "I guess we'll have to tidy that up later" you said to me with a wicked grin, "but first I think you deserve some relief."

You climbed on board and started to ride me. Jenny had barely got her finger to her pussy before I exploded inside you. A whole night's frustration came out in what felt like gallons of cum.

You smiled at me - you knew full well why I'd cum so quick, and how rare that was for me. "Oh dear, looks like you'll have to finish me off another way. You climbed on my face and I licked you to a shuddering orgasm, with Jenny in front of you kissing you and squeezing your nipples while my tongue worked its magic on your clit.

12